IdeaBuddy Logo

IdeaBuddy

Bring your business idea to life

IdeaBuddy Reviews - Page 2

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Amazing tool for starting a business

Absolutely amazing experience and very much needed tool for every early stage business

Pros

Platform is very easy to use and create a very impactful improvement to early stage businesses

Cons

I look forward to seeing the new features for business acceleration.

Danilo P.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Put your startup ideas into IdeaBuddy

I am happy to have all my ideas in one place and organized the way they should be. Not in notes but actual thinking and work on how to execute on my ideas.

Pros

What I love about IdeaBuddy is that I could write all my thoughts and ideas and organize it with their help. IdeaBuddy provides you with a detailed tutorial and guide you along the way until to finish your business plan. It's great for people who have limited knowledge and experience on how to formalize their business ideas.

Cons

I would love to see some reminders and hints, advice, and how to improve my work made in IdeaBuddy.

BD

Braden D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great Place To Organize Thoughts and Biz Ideas

Pros

UI is really nice. Helps organize thoughts and business plans.

Cons

It still feels like the main value of the software's idea formulation and evaluation tools are still "coming soon".

GS

Giedrius S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Sip Review

Very good product, but we used it too little.

Pros

Very good design and layout. Good concept in general of laying out the idea visually.

Cons

Financial calculations were not linked to other parts of the idea (eg marketing strategy has costs and this could be linked to financials, same as other parts)

Thank you for your review Giedrius! Maybe you didn't have more time to explore our platform, but we have a Marketing Budget section where you can define your marketing costs. We launched IdeaBuddy only last year, and we are constantly improving our platform and adding new features. Happy Holidays!

Gary M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

start up business plan

This system, in my opinion, is the best on the market, the templates and guidance really make you look professional

Pros

The system really helps remove the hassle of what you need to do, The templates are the best? The support staff especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , very prompt and courteous a real credit, I submitted my business plan to welsh business support, and yesterday I was complimented well written and delivered very good

Cons

A little suggestion Can the system be more prominent in stating 3 invitees,

BM

Boro M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great app for starting a new business

Pros

The design is modern, clean and interesting. It's colorful so I was pretty much amused navigating around. It was far from some business environment: "I want to do something professionally and earn much money", but more like: "This was always the way to go for me".

Cons

The service is currently for new-starters. There's a wizard guiding you around. It was kinda hard to just jump on a point you want to. But I know that they are progressing and trying to involve as many business owners as possible.

RS

Radostina S.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Love it

Pros

Super easy to use to set up the business strategy and plan

Cons

Sometimes I get lost in the menus but it's ok

RH

Ronnie H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Ideabuddy works

Excellent

Pros

Ideabuddy has helped me align with relevant stakeholders easily and with detail.

Cons

It would be good if more than one person could update at the same time

Thanks a lot for a five-star review, Ronnie! Pro tip - you can invite other people to work together on your ideas by using the Invite option. We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for more cool things to come. Happy Holidays!

NE

Nikita E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great tool for entrepreneurs

Pros

I really like how IdeaBuddy helps me visualize the moving pieces of my business that would otherwise be overwhelming to think about.

Cons

I'd really love an option to speak with an advisor on-demand and get feedback on my business plan.