All categories
IMPAK

Facility management and maintenance scheduling solution

visit website

IMPAK Reviews

All emcompasing tool for Property Management functions

Have used for 12 years and the overall growth during that time has been incredible. Originally used mainly as work order tracking for our team, has really grown into so much more and a valuable resource for tracking many items.

Pros

Houses everything in one place, from tenant contacts, COI's, Equipment Inventory and Building Inspection reports. Ease of sending out tenant memos, as well as providing score cards for work orders completed. The wealth of information has grown greatly over the years.

Cons

Updates/upgrades to the software and not always conveyed to the end users. And some features are really useful and have proven to be valuable tools, just wish had known they were there sooner.

Thank your for your great review! We're working diligently to update the IMPAK online user guides more promptly once a new feature becomes available. We'll also increase the frequency of our email communications to help keep our customers better informed! We always offer ongoing, free training and consultation for our customers!

Impak Review

We have been using Impak for about 15 years and they continue to improve the system and how we use it. As we have grown the have grown the system to grow with us.

Pros

The thing I like the most is it's simplicity. It can be a very powerful tool for Building Management groups and yet it is very easy to implement. I also like the fact that it can be customized to fit our needs and they are not shoehorning us into their program.

Cons

I would like to see more reporting options.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

IMPAK - Survey

Over all IMPAK is a valuable application to have. I have been using IMPAK for many many years.

Pros

It's pretty user friendly. Tenants can easily enter and monitor their requests. As I user I find it pretty user friendly in terms of entering and editing work orders. Sending mass communication to the tenants is easy.

Cons

Finding reports and running reports can be confusing and often times takes longer to navigate that I would prefer. I wish the property dashboard would link to the information it is referring to. For example it shows how many open work orders there are for the property, I wish I could click on that for direct access to those work orders. I also wish that it would save the sent broadcast emails that have been sent in the past.

IMPAK at Bergman

Keeping in touch with our tenants, ensuring that work orders are answered timely and in a professional manner. Help desk has been great as we went from the older system to the newer version

Pros

The updates have increased the capabilities of this program - though we haven't even scratched the surface of what we can do.

Cons

It took our Building Managers a little more time to maneuver their way around the tasks and entries to update/comment

IMPAK Value

The staff is so efficient, knowledagble and responds quickly when a issue arises. It is amazing with the size of staff how responsive they are.

Pros

Ease of use, always expanding modules at no extra cost, mobile tech.

Cons

There are none that I have found. The first generation of the mobile application was not the best, but they have solved that now!

Pros and Cons

Pros

Has all the categories necessary for real estate management.

Cons

to many clicks when making work request and closing out work orders. Would like to be able to choose how many boxes need to be filled. Would like to be able to move files in by click and drag.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Very good work order system

Pros

Ease of use, reports capabilities, tracking

Cons

Re-Assigning technicians to work orders.