inFlow Inventory Logo
inFlow Inventory

All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

visit website

inFlow Inventory Reviews - Page 2

Head of Warehouses with more than 4 years of experience

Pass all Excel inventories very quickly and manage the products in more than 5+ stores

Pros

The flexibility that gives the user, if I need a report that does not have inFlow I can export / create it to Excel. I can also simply copy and paste data. I currently handle 6000+ SKUs in more than 5 stores, more than 100,000+ Sales without slowing down problems, or headaches. Thanks to this program you move from ordered storage to chaotic storage without problems

Cons

I do not have a clear disadvantage ... mmm ... I see that you can not handle products with expiration date, but that is not my item

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Pros

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Cons

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems yet.

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pros

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Cons

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Great support, great software for our retail store.

Tracking vendors, stock, sales, and customers is a 1000 times easier and efficient because of inflow.

Pros

Easy to manage, inflow is now our companies sales and stock management backbone for our 3 branches. We print invoices, monitor and mange stock, etc.. Basically, all the standard actions taken from receiving and selling the item.

Cons

Everything is awesome. There is nothing negative about this product, the company is always stepping forward, from premises to cloud, I see a great future for this awesome company.

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

Pros

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start. InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

Cons

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with. Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers? We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment. Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

A+ For Manufacturing

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Pros

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Cons

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Pros

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Cons

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Easy way to do Inventory

Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Cons

They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

Great for my small business

I have a small business with several products. I find the inventory control easy and useful. The input of data is simple, so I have all my customer information. The reporting is excellent, so I can find out stock, costs, sales etc at the touch of a button.

Pros

The system is very user friendly. I am not much good at technical stuff, but I find inflow easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that springs to mind that I would change.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Andy. We really appreciate it!

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

Pros

It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing.

Cons

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

It does what it needs to do

Pros

Reporting can give tons of great data it keeps everything saved and organised well, I enjoy this inv entory management system

Cons

Can be a bit buggy, im unable to print reports properly but that could be an issue on my end?

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! Sorry to hear about the reportsyou should definitely be able to print them. We do have your account information on file so we'll reach out to you and see how we can help. - Thomas

Touge Tuning - Review

Pros

- The ability to track the progress of orders. - Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Cons

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive. I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!

It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

Pros

We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

Cons

There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

Pros

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Cons

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

I am in love

I have had nothing but great experiences with using inflow as well as using the live chat on inflow. I highly recommend it. The price is excellent for the capabilities it contains.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this program. I have over 1000 items in my warehouse we distribute to 32 stores. It makes the entire purchasing and invoicing system extremely easy for myself and my customers. The inflow showroom is amazing. The customers can actually see what they are purchasing.

Cons

I feel like the bar coding system is a little too complicated for my needs.

inflow review

This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Pros

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Cons

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Review one

Very good.

Pros

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

Cons

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Very Good

inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

Pros

inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

Cons

A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor! That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned. We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Cons

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is phenomenal!

Inventory Mastery

Pros

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

My inFlow

Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

Cons

After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.

I love this product!

Wonderful product!

Pros

This product is easy to use and you don't need to be an computer expert to master it such a great product and great customer service you had.

Cons

I don't have any bad comments using it and I'm still waiting for more updates to come.

Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes.

Too many to name at this point.

Pros

We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access. We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions. We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Cons

Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow. If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround. Keep up the good work.

InFlow Review - May 2019

Inventory management - Purchasing, receiving, adjustments, picking and shipping flow smoothly. Converting sales quotes to sales orders works well. Exporting files and reports allows us to customize reporting via Excel and other reporting tools.

Pros

the Inventory management tools and Dashboard.

Cons

Use of alternate inventory items is a real benefit. However, the inability to relate the primary and alternate items when calculating On Hand, Reserved, Available, etc. is a real handicap.