inFlow Inventory Logo
inFlow Inventory

All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

visit website

inFlow Inventory Reviews - Page 4

Good inventory monitoring tool

Pros

We can easily monitor our inventory in terms of raw materials, work-in progress, finished goods and accessories. We can make necessary adjustments or orders with the help of this software. Thank you inflow.

Cons

We are only using it for months and so far no issue or glitch being encountered. Minor issue like lagging and crashing which is also significant to other software.

Great Option for a Small Business

The software is pretty good. I have issues with how it's set up by default, so if you have dodgey internet, right after install you'll have to make the database available off-line. Very intuitive, but the programming is a little tricky and if you ask the support team to help with renaming fields or making adjustments to the software all they'll do is forward documents so you can do it yourself, which I think is pretty piss poor. Otherwise it's fine, stable, and affordable.

Pros

Affordable, stable, reasonably intuitive

Cons

support

Easy to input products and organize into categories. POs are easy to make and aesthetically pleasing

Pros

How easy it is to make POs and save them as PDFs or Excel documents to provide to vendors. Additionally I like being able to personalize details of the POs and order forms.

Cons

It would be nice if taking stock was a little easier and could therefore be used for inventory counts at the end of a fiscal year by having costs included. This section of the software can be frustrating to use.

Good value

Some features you have to look for but it overall is a nice program. Also would be nice to have the option to add more than one store to it. We have a retail and wholesale. We keep them separate.

Pros

Not hard to use

Cons

Can only have one store at a time

Great start up. Customer service. easy to learn and use

Pros

Multiple ways to parse and sort inventory. I also like the feature when transferring stock that it must be received at the new location before the transfer is complete. Great for audits.

Cons

Limited report features. I need to export to excel in order to get the reports that I need. SQL report modification features would be great.

Decent, basic software for small companies

Overall quite easy to use, enter parts, create work orders, prepare shipments, etc. We use this on a daily basis and it works very well. Customer service is very good and responsive to suggestions or bug reports. The one function that I definitely miss is to be able to plan purchases in the future based on future needs, for example on a month-by-month basis. The fact that a planned delivery several...

The best management software

We have been using InFlow inverntory software since 2007 and it has proven to be the most reliable, user-friendly, and costs saving software tool to manage our inventory, sales and purchase all together. Tough we are Linux users, we have been working InFlow software on a virtual machine without any problem. We have been spreading the word about the huge benefits InFlow Inventory software offers...

Cons

For a small business, this inventory management software is vital.

We are a small, rapidly growing business. We needed to do something about our inventory management. But we didn't want too much. We just wanted the necessities. We found that in inFlow. Everything you need--and nothing you don't. It took us weeks of looking to finally come across inFlow. Every other package we downloaded and tried either 1) didn't really do very much or 2) seemed to require a CS degree...

Best for the price

Pros

Is the peredec solution for small businesses. It has a lot of features that gives you total control and the price is unbeatable.

Cons

The software is complete for my business, but i thinks that for big business needs some improving. Also the conectivity is super complicated.

Good Alternative to the Expensive Software

It is a good piece of software for moving from a paper system to digital, but lacks the features we needed to push our system to the next level. Overall a good alternative to spending 5 figures on software.

Pros

The software was easy to use and very intuitive. Simple navigation, everything is very simple and easy to find.

Cons

It was missing some features that were important to us, such as linking multiple sales orders with purchase orders. Creating custom reports can be a bit daunting, and there are limits to what the software can do. Automatically creating purchase orders could have been smoother, and taking lead times in to account would be nice.

Recommended for ease of use and product support

Pros

Extremely easy to use, vendor is very receptive to questions about bug fixes and their beta testing program. We usually have issues fixed within an hour or so.

Cons

Can be cost prohibitive to some organizations depending on your needs.

The best user interface and nearly perfect software except for 1 thing.

Ease of use, saved me time, helps me breeze through taxes, calcaultes cost of inventory, this software saved me. Just 2 days before taxes were due. I plugged in all my receipts and calculations from the past 3 years and inflow perfectly gave me back the numbers I needed to finish my taxes. And the calculations even matched the previous years I had filed. So i knew it was perfect.

Pros

The user interface lets you get so much more done with less clicks, I've tried out other inventory solutions and can say InFlow is just the best.

Cons

When creating a purchase order, you cannot enter the subtotal of a product and have inflow automatically calculate the cost per item. You have to calculate it yourself, and when you do inflow only stores the last few digits after the decimal point so if you put $0.0003338 inflow will store maybe $0.0003 which makes the calucations off. And after you mark the purchase order as paid and go back to it later, it'll re-calculate automatically and start asking you to "pay the remainder". This is what breaks inflow.

inFlow Review

inFlow has been a reliable tool in keeping track in our inventory, creating sales orders, invoices. We have decided to go with our own customized data base, but while we were using it, it proved useful.

Pros

Great for keeping track of inventory as you create sales orders and invoices.

Cons

Customer service wasn't always quick to respond.

Oil and Gas drilling industry uses Inflow

As a purchaser and parts manager for over 15 years I've used several different systems. All of which were dealer software or subscription software. Inflow presents an intuitive easy to use product in a great package and with a low one time purchase price! As a drilling company we deal with a wide range of products and parts across our spectrum of equipment. Inflow's modular setup and flexible data entry allows me to easily divide and conquer the inventory control war. Quick online support with answers to even the smallest problems is great. Inflow blows the competition away!

Pros

pretty much everything

Cons

haven't found anything yet

It has proved an invaluable-indispensable tool in running my business. First class product

During my business life I have worker with many so called accountancy, stock reconciliation software so good, some poor and some just plain rubbish all being very expensive and most being less than customer friendly. When I started my own company some two years ago I wanted a straight forward software programme that would provide me with all the information that I would need to run my business without...

Cons

Great Inventory software for small business

Kept accurate track of inventory and was very cost effective

Pros

This software is easy to use and very user friendly. We've tracked as many as 40 items and it was very helpful in ensuring proper management of all items.

Cons

You have to buy multiple licences to use on different computers. You're supposed to be able to login from another computer to the server system if you only have one license but it never worked.

Color me organized

Pros

This software helped me get my inventory organized. It has cloud backup which is a must these days and you can make your own online catalog. That is fun to do. I like that you can get it so you can do it online or offline and keep all your info completely private

Cons

I can't really think of any cons. So far it has done everything that I need

First day of product

Overall, don't color me impressed. It has a pretty interface and great functionality in theory. However the design elements are no better than that of an average student at a community college. It crashes and the server stability will leave you waiting to perform inventory.

Pros

In theory this works great. Limited to growth with a company with no API support. Which is unfortunate that they chose this route considering their pricing is on tier with medium size businesses in mind.

Cons

If the servers are down so frequently, the app will automatically opt for you to uninstall if it wasn't able to grab update information. You will also not be able to actively get to your inventory. If users are paying for a cloud service... you might want to get some server stability first. Yes... it's all secure, however this is risk management that should be addressed prior to charging for a product. My investors would have my head if I attempted to charge for such a beast.

It is pretty good other than few things that you cant customize.

Pros

The layout is excellent and its really easy to use. The return value is over satisfactory for the amount of money paid

Cons

Custom purchase order or any other custom documents cant be saved directly to different format (eg Pdf) unless opened in word and then saved manually. The email set up does not really works if the email id is company based and not standard

Presenting information in a meaningful way is the highlight

Real time information Great drilling features Useful reports

Pros

No need to run excel filters, pivots. Customizable reports. Well thought out dash board Well thought out business gauges Re-Order Business reporting with visuals and various slicers Data integrity, bulk import and export Very stable and robust application

Cons

Quick search for populating could do with improvement when filling sales orders for stores carrying more than 100 items Inventory movement could benefit with SO or PO replaced by Customer or vendor ( Yes reports can achieve that

Disappointed. . .

I downloaded the free trial and worked diligently with it to ensure it would meet the needs of our company. Our company selected to utilize the program and went ahead to purchase it. An email arrived with instructions to "Login" with the license information. This information was completely wrong and although multiple people looked to make this login work, the instructions appear to be wrong. When you purchase the software, they advertise that you can receive 1 year of support. Attempts to contact the company to resolve the above issues resulted in "Sorry we missed you, we are closed at this time." This happened at 9:45am. Unfortunately I will get my money returned and move on to another option.

Cons

Inflow has helped me solving most of my inventory problems by providing me with key information.

Pros

Since it's such an intuitive software, Inflow allows you to make the most of it from the very begining. Apart from its great functionality, Inflow's support team is completely relieable an committed to solving any issue you may experience. Reports are also a great feature of this software. It has been developed well enough to cover any business' need of inventory information.

Cons

It turns a bit slow sometimes. Also it's kind of expensive, since you have to buy the licence every once a year.

Fantastic Product!

After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn't have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty. A simple interface which makes it quick and easy to train my team to use it efficiently, coupled with the advanced inventory features like FIFO or Moving Average...

excellent product!!!

we are a small company in the UK and this is new to us - it's been very easy to use and mainly because the online support has been first class!

Pros

everything

Cons

text could be bigger for us oldies

Recommend

Up to date stock levels and what products are located where

Pros

Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing Easy to track based on location, serial number and product type and follow where stock has been

Cons

None at moment, running separately to our accounting system

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lisa! If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@inflowinventory.com