inFlow Inventory Logo
inFlow Inventory

All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

visit website

inFlow Inventory Reviews - Page 7

Very Intuitive and friendly. Very easy to customize to your own needs.

This software is very easy to use. It allows you to keep track of whatever is happenning on your inventory in a very intuitive fashion. I like the way it manages the information of purchase and selling orders and provider information (such as pending payments, capacity to attach documents and so on). I would like InFlow to improve the pricing and cost information in a way you can have it tabulated and it could be more flexible so that you can change it or visualize it according to your needs .

Customer Service

I left Friday with Windows 10 installing and came in this morning with inFlow not working. I started a chat with them and was connected within 30 seconds. The rep I dealt with - Yun, was terrific. She endured my sarcasm with poise and grace and got me up and running in a hurry. I just wish other customer service people (and places) were half as fast and half as good as she is. Even if the product has some flaws that others might point out I would use it just because of my experience with her.

InFlow Review

This software is very easy to use. I have tried other software and couldn't make it work for me. I strongly recommend this software

Pros

Very Easy. Nice people to talk to for assistance

Cons

I set up the software and work closely with purchasing and receiving to generate PO's & receive item

Support is great, they respond and resolve issues quickly. The software is fairly flexible and definitely meets our needs for a small company. It is very learn and use. It would be nice if custom forms integrated better. We have a custom purchase order forms so that we can show line numbers, and depending how long our product description is sometimes the form is not printer friendly. Also I think there are some features that do not convert properly when you export / import a custom form.

Complex Use

Pros

I like that this is a very in-depth inventory system that could do a lot for companies. Keeping track of inventory is very detailed, and this works well.

Cons

Unfortunately, my company is pretty unique and the inventory system didn't work for tracking. We have to track several different lots, quantities, etc. that just didn't quite work.

Great Small Business Inventory software

I would recommend inflow to any small businesses, the only downfall we've experienced is with reports that more reports and accurate reports would definitely help. For instance, commission report, sales reports that include credits from previous months. There's just a lot of dates associated with one transaction: ship date, order date, invoice date, paid date, but there's no return date, restock date that can be pulled from reports. Overall, amazing affordable program. Great job guys.

Cons

I really do like it, am used to it after 3 years, but the steps to close a sale could be shorter

The steps to close a sale could be shorter. You should be able to choose card or cash easier and not have to type in ttal of sale for it to category properly in report. There could be something built infor gift certificates. I do like the easy reports and ability to reflect back to any date and option to do quarter reports and such. If I used quickbooks it would be easy to sink in. A lot of typing and mouse movement, but understand its not POS. Reaaly great inventory tracker.

Cons

Customer service makes this company

When I first started with inFlow I was not impressed. It took forever to get a response from support. I stuck it out because I was promised it would get better and it has by leaps and bounds. They listen to the customers and do all they can to make the product work better for us based off of our input. Their support is just amazing and prompt. They have made the program easy to use and are working hard to make it even better. I would and do recommend this program very often.

Cons

I have been extremely pleased with this product.

Good control over our inventory

Pros

It is helping us get and maintain an accurate account of our books and our inventory to better serve our customers.

Fantastic ERP

Exceptionally user friendly. Ideally for all types of industries because of its flexible customization capacity

Pros

Easy transactions

Cons

Don't have a request to order module

Good expirence, but is high cost in the cloud support from third parties

Pros, ez to surf. Good report. Excel friendly, great Internet interface. Cons. Don't have the distributor template or setup, to route, picking list. We have to paid to others for that job. You must find the option to made the interface whit quick book, no more time to lose. Pda integration, you have to offering the whole package. Pda and inflow. I love the product, we have a beverage distributor, but we need it a lot support from another company.

I'd Go in A Different Direction

Pros

It's easy to use and barcoding and RFID is available.

Cons

I prefer cloud-based, online softwares to be easily accessible on other devices.

Great tool for running school supply drives!

I use this program to help track school supply inventory during our Tools 4 School program. We have to create over 1,300 basic supply kits each year and there are 3 types of kits (Elementary, Middle, High School) with different supply requirements. Inflow allows me to know how many of each school supply we have collected from donors. It then allows me to know what I need to stress for donors to donate and what we are going to need to purchase.

Cons

Good and simple product for inventory

inFlow has been good to me and my small company. We were able to manage our inventory as well. First off, I thought that I'm just getting an inventory control software, but much to my surprise, it includes sales and trends of our products as well! Though sometimes, you need a better computer for it to properly work fast. Nevertheless, Its still the best that software that I found whether you are a paying customer or not. Good job inFlow team!

Cons

One of the best, if not the best, invoicing/inventory software in the market

inFlow is really quick, easy to use and very flexible. The customer service is unmatched; they've been able to solve any issue I've had usually within a few minutes of contacting technical support. They also have flexible licenses to support any size business and are all priced very reasonably. We've processed over 45.000 sales invoices and 8,000 purchase orders and the software runs as smoothly and quickly as the first day we used it.

Cons

Does what it needs to do

We've only really used it for basic inventory and found it fairly intuitive - a few minor quirks and the odd installation issue. Would love to see a cloud version with options to integrate with other software or even our ecommerce website. The UI could do with a bit of modernising as well but in all fairness we are still on an earlier version at this stage. One of the better inventory options we came across for the price point.

Cons

Forget Excel, this makes it easy!

This software makes it so easy to manage your inventory, and is the next step from archaic manual methods of recording. Yes, expect to spend a good day or two setting it up with your data, but once that's out of the way, management on a day-to-day basis is a dream. It contains a host of features which will be more than plenty to meet the needs for most users, but they are always listening to feedback and adding new improvements.

Cons

Perfect for my tee shirt business

I make rhinestone t shirts. Inflow helps me keep my inventory accurate. Because of inflow I know when I should be ordering materials. Without inflow I would have the hardest time figuring out when I need to order stones, shirts and all the other material I need to make my shirts. Inflow also provides me with accurate sales figures and profit that I would never be able to figure out on my own if I didn't have inflow.

Easy to Set up and use

I have been using inFlow for over a year now. It replaced a very archaic system and has been such a blessing. I continue to learn things about it but for my everyday use it is great. The reporting and the pictures with inventory are 2 of my favorite parts. These have already helped others in our company to find products and keep track of what has sold. Thanks for a great product, great service and a great price.

Cons

We use the software day to day -- to write up quote, sales orders and invoices.

The organization of the items would be wonderful to expand on ... to be able to move them around into different categories. Spell check in the system to make sure everything is correctly spelled before sending out to customers. The ability to edit the customers name instead of deactivating... Do love the opportunity to remove or add lines that is great...The easy in which to write up a quote does work nicely.

Great System

Helped control stock

Pros

* Easy to use * Good way to track stock levels * Easy to see where stock is moved to * Good report function

Cons

* More training should be available for new starters to pick up the system to an advanced level. Free version is good.

It has made my life so much easier

The Software is very meaningful and to the point. Dosen't have unnecessary junk and very intuitive GUI. I have been an inflow user for the last 4 years and have gone through all the various upgrades and beta patches. All i can say is it has grown from strength to strength. Only Con being the price. It is very costly making it impossible to even buy the regular version. I would have loved to buy it.

good system

can be customised but is lacking in some areas although they have mentioned some of them will be addressed in next version , it would be great if you could have a feature that retained all info but allowed you to delete all past PO/SO and inventory levels. this would make it easy if you set up a new location (store) the only way to do it is to install a backup but this then leaves all the PO/SO .

Cons

Awesone software for small business

I have been using Inflow since 2012. The customer support / live chat is invaluable when operating a small business. Inflow has helped get our inventory organized and keep everything at our fingertips. Very powerful software package especially for the money. If you are a small business owner struggling to keep up with inventory management, invoicing and reporting Inflow is the answer!

Easy and excellent

Technical support second to none, any and all problems have always been solved, whether it takes 2 minutes or 2 days, the technical support as I said is superb. I have just started a new financial year data base for the first time in a few years and now I know my way around, finding a lot more things more helpful such as dashboard, making sure everything is ordered, invoiced and paid in time