InsightPro Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Anonymous

Great tool for manufacturing companies!

Reviewed 2019-06-28

Our experience was extremely positive with InsightPro from the start. Their team is so awesome. They even came out to our office to show us the product and help get us started. One of the biggest reasons we wanted to start using this platform was to improve our team's communication. This has helped all of our customer service representatives have more information when talking to customers and providing updates.

Pros
InsightPro is a tool truly built for window and door manufacturers. We absolutely love the online claim forms that were built on our website. They allowed customers to start a new warranty claim and our team got notified when a new online form came in. It kept us from having to retype the customer's information multiple times and made things so much easier. I really liked how we were able to receive photos directly from the customer and that they were automatically stored under the customer history section so that we could always go back and reference them if needed. There's so much more I could go on about that made my job easier.

Cons
The only thing I can think of that I wish the software had is more dashboards. There's a ton of reports that are really helpful but I like being able to see charts and graphs. Would be cool if this was incorporated.

Response from InsightPro

Thank you so much for taking the time to review InsightPro. We love hearing positive feedback from our customers! If you have suggestions on the types of dashboards you'd like to see, please let us know by sending an email to info@insightpro.com. We appreciate your support and would be happy to discuss providing more data and analytics that are relevant to all of our customers.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jason Simmss

Extremely user friendly and easy to figure out

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Pros
Our customer service team loves this tool because we spend a hell of a lot less time on the phones. We take far less calls now than we ever have in the time I've been here. Our department uses the automated customer surveys and my team won the competition last month for the highest satisfaction score. We incentivized high satisfaction scores and it has really improved the customer experience. And we know because it's tracked on the home page of our dashboard when we log in. There's a lot of features to this product and I was honestly surprised how quickly and easily our team was able to use it without asking questions.

Cons
I wish we had the ability to build custom reports. It's not something we need that often but when we do we export the data and run it through a spreadsheet.

Response from InsightPro

Thank you so much for taking the time to review InsightPro. We always appreciate the positive feedback from our customers! If you have suggestions on the types of new reports and data you'd like to see, please let us know by sending an email to info@insightpro.com. We're thankful for your support and would be happy to discuss providing more data and analytics that are relevant to all of our customers.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Tammy Sanders

Overall view on InsightPro

Reviewed 2019-11-11

I just love the InsightPro and all of the information you can add and customize. It has 99% of everything for our needs.

Pros
It is the most user friendly program I have used in my 20 years. I have used many databases in my career, including ACT! and CRM Dynamics and the InsightPro is the easiest and most user friendly I have ever used. One of the best things is the custom-ability of it - you don't have to fill out fields that are not helpful to you and you can arrange it so that you can run any report needed.

Cons
While you can send emails to a customer with a claim, you cannot add an attachment unless you upload it into a "Resource" folder. As our attachments are made for the individual, it is not really a resource that can be sent to anyone else.

Response from InsightPro

Thank you Tammy for your valuable feedback!
We are so happy that InsightPro is making a positive impact on your business and makes your work day easier! It's awesome every time we hear that we are the solution for 99% of our customer's needs!

We appreciate receiving suggestions that will enhance your experience using InsightPro! The feature you're describing exists under the attachment tab, however we would like to learn more about other areas you would find this feature useful. We will contact you directly. Thank you for your honest assessment and helping us continuously improve InsightPro.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Raj Sharma

Research is easy now

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-23

Pros
This is a program which allows you to understand your business better and find platforms for improving. You May do the relationship between sales or any factor of your business to see how it is affected and then the program does while researching and analyzing for you!

Cons
Sometimes customer support could be hard for this!

Response from InsightPro

Hi Raj,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback; we appreciate the kind words! If you have suggestions on how we could address providing better customer support going forward please let us know by sending an email to info@insightpro.com. We'd love to make it easier for our customers to get the help and resources they need.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10