Unleashed Reviews - Page 3

Good for inventory, not so good for manufacturing

Pros

The inventory management (the core of the software) is great. It enables easy management of sales, purchases, and control of stock.

Cons

The manufacturing side of the software (bill of materials etc) is not good. You can't relate a BOM to a sales order or a customer when you print out the BOM to be manufactured. The reporting side of the software is not good either - it's hard to get stock reports that include assembled items.

Intro to unleashed

very good so far and keen to learn more about what it can do for our business

Pros

Ive only started using the software and so far I am impressed with what it can do. Having entered into a company with 5 existing users its been hard to interrogate the system - but with help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I have been able to make it work for me and my role. The tutorials are also very helpful and these are easily locate don the website. Im still learning everyday about unleashed and what it can do .....

Cons

The Vision setting doesn't seem to read inventory very well - it can show sales figures but doesn't show inventory by unit so that's disappointing but I'm still working through it all and hope in 6 months time that I will be using the software to its full potential - I need more assistance with forecasting so that might need a add on package which I guess for cost purposes could be a con but I haven't quite got that far yet.

Simple and To the Point!

Start with a very basic one. Simple use of a WMS to support inbound, storage, and outbound. Easy to use, and quite easy to train ourselves. If I may give one suggestion, I think it's good to have 1 video that train a new user on full function using all features. It's then up to the new user which feature he/she will/won't use.

Pros

Simple and easy to use with neat UI.

Cons

Funny things going on with mathematical calculation. Eg. residual value, stock transfer issue.

I like the software but we need more features - listed below.

Pros

It's cloud based and readily accessible. Reports are great as well. Gives you a good take on sales & purchasing history.

Cons

You guys need to make a full functional app for ipad & have a CRM other than Salesofrce to integrate to the program. My stock levels are also continually out &

Manage the sales in an efficient way.

Pros

Great package for small businesses . Feature to set customer pricing is a great. Customer support is also good.

Cons

Docu design and reporting filters need to be able to be selected individually. Customer to have the option to select the dashboard.

Generally good product.

Stock information

Pros

Stock valuation report is good. Stock history is good. Sales and margins reports are good. The view products window is clear.

Cons

No ability to enter flashing messages on items on the View Products window ie "Warning. Item to become redundant. Do not reorder"

Fantastic customer support at all times; a lot of help at the integration stage; pretty easy to use

Has revolutionised our inventory management as Xero was totally inadequate for a manufacturing company

Pros

The fact that if you are an inputter, it is user friendly and intuitive; integrates with Xero; great customer support

Cons

Not being able to select the date of a stock adjustment or the date at which stock is received is really unhelpful. All of our warehouses are remote so it takes at least 2 days for the results of stock counts leading to adjustments being posted, by which time month end has passed. Same applies regarding the notification of incoming stock. It is a bit too "real time" for me!

We use Unleashed for processing of sales and inventory management.

Pros

The intuitive interface provides a straight forward platform for expansion. Adding new users is quick and easy. The platform provides a good level of transparency and traceability.

Cons

The lack of native labelling capability is a major headache and it is unclear when this will be resolved. The reporting module, although very good at what it does, has some limitations on financial reporting.

Excellent software helped to streamline our process's

Pros

The manufacture / assembley function and the api conenecting to other programs is great allowing us to track our stock easily so we are able to manage the replenishment more effectively

Cons

We have to buy different products all the time which is a one off and it's a lengthy process to add this detail each time rather than being able to manually input a line for picking and packing purpose

Great platform that works well with Xero

Pros

One of the best of the inventory management packages available with an integration to Xero. API access is top level.

Cons

The quoting capability and batch reporting for a manufacturing business is poor. While the software includes functionality for BOM's and Assembly's, there's no way to easily quote specialist parts without building a BOM which is a bit of a waste of time.

Very happy

Lots

Pros

Simple. Links to Xero . Support is good and basically the product does what it should. Overall very happy

Cons

App should be available to all users not premium. Remove and redo for completed inv or purchases would e helpful

Production Engineer / Quality Manager

The support is fantastic. I sent a request in at 7:30 in the morning and had a reply with exactly what i wanted at 7:35.

Pros

Flexibility, data management and customer support.

Cons

It could be better at dealing with nested BOMs.

Single user, One man band

We use Unleashed as a "one man band" setup. 99% I am very happy with Unleashed, the only thing I wish most would be a mobile app you can do very thing for a sale to be sold. sales order shippment invoice and pushed to Xero

Pros

99.5% happy

Cons

poor mobile app

Effective and Easy

Unleashed is very easy to use,fast ,effective and simple. I can use unleashed while I am out,share with staff,enter orders.this is working well for our company.

Pros

We can use from all different locations.

Cons

It can be slow from time to time.

Site it reliable, well structured and easy to use.

Pros

It's really easy to use. The site is logical - where you don't really need much direction from others to find products, and view inventory, etc. It's very user friendly.

Cons

correction of incorrect entry/set up

Pros

Unleashed and particularly They did an amazing job today helping us out with an incorrect data entry and set up. We were under the pump big time to get some of the work ready and Unleashed, with its simple systems and support enabled us to get it all corrected and in gear.

Cons

I would like to see clear links that link for example Purchase orders to the Sales order they were created from... this creates a traceablility in our system that is excellent and related docs can be traced.

Recently Change from Unleashed

I used Unleashed for about 2 years before switching over to Tradegecko. I am writing this review because I was very happy with Unleashed, and the only reason I changed was because Tradegecko developed an integration with WooCommerce which was of huge value to me.

Pros

It was an easy system to set up and use. It allows you to customise your invoices which is a feature that Tradegecko could definitely benefit from.

Cons

I think the price has gone up recently on new subscribers of this system. I didn't see any change in price which was greatly appreciated, but when I was reviewing Unleashed vs Tradegecko it did appear the price had gone up. I also felt like the system itself was not evolving quickly enough. The system was fantastic when I first got it, but after 2 years a system like this needs to develop or it will die.

I like the way you can get reports on every product you sell.

We can load orders in to be made rather than loading them manually.

Pros

I like the way you can get reports on every product you sell whether it be a seatcover with or without pockets.

Cons

You can't always complete an order if the materials haven't been receipted in - this means you have to go and receipt in the offending materials so you can complete it.

Excellent for stock control

Pros

Does everything we need for our business. Very strong 3rd party integrations.

Cons

Some things still be ironed out, it is quite new software so this will get done over time.

Great Customer Service

The best thing about Unleashed is their great customer service. If you are having difficulties with the implementation of the system just give them a ring or send an email, and they will respond the same day. They will plan a shared screen session to clear things up. Make sure you have accurate supplier, customer, product, etc. details available at the moment when you start implementing, it saves you a bunch of time.

Pros

The customer service of Unleashed is outstanding.

Cons

Unleashed doesn't offer a shipping cost option which can make things complicated.

Hi there, We really work hard to be there for our customers, so it's fantastic to hear you've had a positive experience with our support team! Regarding shipping costs, we have a feature on the roadmap called 'charge lines', which will allow you add freeform costs to any sales order - that is, a pre-existing never diminishing product you've set up for shipping, or simply whatever you want to choose to type in. This will most likely be released in the second quarter of this year, barring any unforeseen difficulties - however if it's delayed at all, it's only because we're ensuring it's right before we release this feature. We know how important this improvement is to all of our customers, so it's definitely on the way. Hope that helps! The Unleashed Team

Lacks even the most basic 'smarts' required for retail inventory management and customer service is woeful

We are an online retail business, running on Shopify, with approximately 2000 SKU's. I've heard good things about U/L from product creators with small product catalogues but this is not a solution for a serious retail business.

Pros

It captures landed costs and margins and is the SaaS platform that can be accessed from anywhere and more convenient to maintain vs. PC based software.

Cons

Good luck integrating with Xero without costly setup via accountants. Extremely limited in terms of real world functionality. We still have not been able to perform a simple stock take due to the systems' considerable limitations and no one on the U/L customer service team is willing to help us beyond explaining Unleashed's limitations and how we must conform to them. Out of the box reporting is woeful. We had to integrate with Power BI to gain any meaningful insights. Customer service team are lovely people but not solution focused. If asking for a (seemingly common sense) solution to a problem, expect many emails back and forth with no resolution.

Unleashed review

Pros

It is user friendly and keeps me organized. When you get low on inventory it reminds you.

Cons

There are not any issues I have found with this software.

We absolutely love Unleashed at 1 in 6 Snacks

Pros

My favorite feature about unleashed is that it allows for us to keep up with not only finished product inventory, but also lets us keep up with materials. Without this program, i would be lost

Cons

I wish that there was a way to set up automatic repeat orders. This would act as a reminder, and would save time.

Moving to Unleashed

Just been converted from Cin7 to Unleashed and I have to say how helpful the sales team are and they get a 5* rating from me. They gave me support throughout the trial. I haven't been the easiest of customers with some of the technical question, but he has gone the extra mile to answer my question or to find out the answers. He has given video support and numerous telephone calls with support. The software is very easy to navigate and I have found the procedures lest painful than what I was using before. Really can't express enough the support you are given from the moment go! Will be recommending.

Pros

Easy to navigate Total number of user allowed Great Sales support

Cons

Would like it to process UK Duty easier Doesn't offer payment portal

So relieved we found you! Super slick software, incredibly user-friendly and it works!

Management of all our warehouses. Variants super easy to create. Userfriendly with Shopify.

Pros

Fantastic software which works instinctively as well as logically - priceless for our business which has so many prodcuts and stockists. Help guys are great and have patience of saints! Love the team.

Cons

Editing templates can be a bit tricky but we are getting used to it! No issues overall, which is amazing in this world of over-priced under-serviced generic inventory software companies!