Unleashed Reviews - Page 5

save lots of time with this software. very easy to use.

first of all time & money.

Pros

well i won't use most word only because i just love this software overall. much easy to put all the data into it. Also very easy to get reports every month.

Cons

very hard to do stock-take with other software but very easy with unleashed end of the month. also you can find your purchases and selling items easily.

I'm a great fan of Unleashed. I have endorsed the product to several colleagues

Accurate sales, margin and SoH reports

Pros

Ease of use, reporting and inventory management are excellent. Unleashed has been great for our business and our Staff with live and accurate updates for anything anyone out on the Rd needs.

Cons

The App is good and serves a purpose from our phones however I'd like to see more features available

Easy to setup and sue.

Happy clients and reseller commission. Clients who make the effort to onboard with Unleashed are never disappointed.

Pros

The workflow is great making it easy to train users. I like the way you "park" sales and purchase orders. It is also easy to import data such as items, and contacts.

Cons

Many potential clients are turned away by the cost. When they compare to Xero, the cost factor often increases the client investment by 300%.

Kinks To Work Out, But Well Worth The Money/Time

Short review. Excellent customer service, some kinks to work out on features, great turn around time on implementation of feature updates, some learning curve but otherwise intuitive and worth the investment.

Pros

Customer service, responsive feature design, easy to start

Cons

A little clunky, slightly learning curve, sometimes lags a bit

A sophisticated yet easy to use Inventory program that integrates well with Xero

Unleashed indeed is on the top list of Inventory software that integrates with Xero. When we got queries from clients using Xero about a recommended inventory software, we can proudly refer to Unleashed and in many times it can meet the clients' expectation.

Pros

- It really works. - Ease of use, Unleashed got exporting and reporting features. - It integrates well with Xero. - The helpful and responsive customer support. - It got Learning & Training resources

Cons

We're looking forward to new improvements in integration with Xero. A couple of features need to be added but these are in the pipeline.

Super nice interface, easy to use.

Pros

I love the dashboard and the ability to quickly view my inventory status and costs. I tried over 8 different inventory management software programs and Unleashed came out on top every time.

Cons

I wish I could add monthly quota's and view last month sales in the dashboard. Other than that, the program is perfect.

Impressive software package that results in time and cost optimisation.

My client has better control over inventory from all aspects - financial, logistics and management time.

Pros

My client and I enjoyed the ease of use, help and tutorials. The connectivity to other apps such as Xero and Shopify was critical in selecting Unleashed as SAAS. The Unleashed support is great, very helpful and responsive. The information available to the client now is streets ahead of pre-implementation phase and resulted in optimisation almost immediately.

Cons

Lacking some useful reports meaning users have to manipulate excel to derive information. However Unleashed support noted requests for various reports and have added these to late updates.

Impressive Solution to our Business Needs

Very satisfied and I am a daily user and absolutely love the product. It has add so much value to our business.

Pros

User Friendliness, reporting and support.

Cons

Some functionalities missing for manufacturing environment Sales Pipeline management integration is not there yet

Keeping track of serialized inventory is easy now.

We had to start keeping detailed inventory about 18 months ago including serial numbers for a large vendor project we have and the spreadsheet shuffle was not helping. Our company is required to keep the vendor pushed inventory segregated for some products configured for specific downstream locations. Other electronic products we receive have short warranty reclamation periods which cover unseen...

Some Kinks, Worth the Investment

The program is great, the customer service is better. We used Unleashed to scale our production business, and provide transparency on our core financials. The program takes some getting used to, but is worth the time spent to learn it.

Pros

Customer service, responsive feature design

Cons

Experiences lag at times.

Implemented as a trial, will be keeping

Pros

We thought we'd give this a go as we'd outgrown the software we are currently using. It's easy to set up, the support is great and the controls are fairly intuitive.

Cons

In an ideal world, it would be possible to copy all of the data from the program we're replacing into Unleashed. To be clear - we can already bring all the important bits across (clients, products etc). This is really just a niggle because I had to write something in this box.

Heaps of time saved

Pros

Fast processing of orders and invoicing customers, especially one after the other or high volumes, also the price is always accurate and barely many errors occur.

Cons

It is annoying for me when i need to change or update a code and I am unable to change product codes.

Unleashed staff have guided me so well with the transition to Unleashed prompt service and support .

Control over our Inventory

Pros

Ease of use once you get to know it - practical layout - Document Designer easy to configure has everything we need in an Inventory package.

Cons

Freight on Purchase Orders not showing in the subtotal area same as an Invoice. Locking in Serial Numbers - process to change when crediting too hard or a mistake has been made. Reporting could be a little bit more flexible and on an Invoice Order Line Total should be Unit + GST confusing for customer. So far this is what I have come across otherwise I like it. Oh and the 90 Days support for a new user should be longer until feel totally comfortable maybe 120 days.

I could use a few more user friendly options for customer returns. And credits.

Tracking Serial Numbers, reporting, invoicing and PO and SO creations.

Pros

The amount of info you can plug in for products and the ease of reporting. The reports are detailed and easy to sort and use.

Cons

Credits and returns functions. I have a hard time using these correctly. Or understanding maybe.

Unleashed looks good and is very easy to use.

Very easy to use.

Pros

I can't comment on customer support as I haven't had to use it yet. I didn't pay for it so can't comment on value for money but I would recommend it so far.

Cons

Unleashed is so nice to use that I haven't come across any negatives yet so I can't comment on this.

The best inventory management software so far

Pros

Cloud Based Software, so I can track my business everywhere I go, and the customise Report feature really help me to determine which report that I need.

Cons

Still overprice for the subscription, if It can lower the price, it will help a lot of small business like me.

Easy and simple to use.

Pros

Implementation was pretty simple. We were able to integrate with our accounting system. We needed to add another 3rd party to successfully integrate with Shopify.

Cons

The inability to integrate directly with UPS and the lack of automated emails to customers upon shipment.

Time saver. Money saver. Life saver.

Pros

Being able to see my sales at a glance and the margins on those and having a much clearer idea of what's in stock has been extremely useful! Far better than my previous system! We used excel before and it was taking up tons of time recording what stock went out/came in and the margins on our orders across all our selling channels. Unleashed does that all for you.

Cons

I've been using unleashed for 3 months and so still finding my way, I've no criticisms at the moment. Like any new software it takes a few days (for me anyway) to get your head around how it works but they team there were really helpful with that.

Unleashed is fundamental to our business

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use. It integrates straight into Xero (cloud-based accounting software which is awesome too). The Unleashed mobile app is good too - giving an instant look at all orders before we visit a customer. We would have died under the admin/logistics burden if we didn't have Unleashed - it allowed us to launch a new company and ramp up to annual run rate revenue in under 4 months.

Cons

It takes some work setting up the system and each new production run batch. It required a few calls with the Unleashed support team to understand how to set things up, but once done we were fine.

Powerful simplicity

Pros

it does 99.9% of what we need and isn't burdened with bloated systems that we don't. The customer service is literally the best I have ever received.

Cons

The one thing I would like is to be able to select multiple Product Groups for a product. That's pretty much it!

Unleashed inventory and overall features enables us to save time and have an accurate inventory data

Pros

Unleashed is a very easy to used software. The commands are simple. The procurement features from PO creation to receiving is very efficient specially in tracing the cost history and auto computation of landed cost using the purchases data. The creation of product and editing the product is very easy. The production feature is not complex and accurate .

Cons

As of the moment all things are smooth when it comes to our usage. We have been using it for quite some time and we haven't encountered any major issue. I we may suggest adding an expiration feature would make the system even helpful.

A superior inventory management system! Hard to go past it as one of the first options to clients.

Remote access and integration to shared cloud ledgers - a must for our clients

Pros

Provides the power and sophistication clients need with the flexibility and mobility of a cloud based product. It is ever-evolving and being developed with great new enhancements - an important feature when considering making the jump across to Unleashed.

Best of Breed Inventory Management

Unleashed Software is the best of its breed. One of its defining features is the ability for it to manage manufacturing which other apps won't do or don't do. Unleashed has a strong development team that regularly ships good features that work. Unleashed has above-average reporting for a product of its size. Its Grid Views feature lets you save useful sales/margin information for use in reporting, management and staff KPIs.

Pros

Built for Growth: Unleashed is a very scalable solution that has a lot of features that whilst might not be necessary now you'll be glad you have available down the track. Shipping, Multi-warehouse/currency are examples of these. + Manufacturing

Cons

Demand Forecasting: If you're in an industry with long lead times where demand forecasting is essential to your business Unleasehd will only be able to help you with it. You'll need to continue to run your mega spreadsheets to forecast future trends.

Thanks for a great product.

Pros

I've been using Unleashed to manage the inventory of my independent record label & mailorder. I have mail fulfillment centers in Europe & the USA now, and UNL's multiple warehouse features make managing the inventory a snap. It's also extremely handy for managing consignment deals with distributors. When they order new product, I transfer the inventory to their warehouse. And then when they report sales each month, I create an invoice. What used to be tricky & a pain to manage is now simple & clean.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all. We really appreciate the product.

It's a easy to use and very logically designed system.

Pros

The Unleashed is logically organized and has nearly everything to run warehouses and spare parts business.

Cons

There are few details missing to make it perfect like printing products barcoded labels or item pick&pack scanning.