Unleashed Reviews - Page 6

Staying ahead of the competition

Our company is based in the Consumer Electronics industry and like other industries it is extremely competitive. While we have the benefit of selling excellent products and enjoy great customer support, we also realise that we need a point of difference to remain competitive. Our difference is highly focussed customer service and support, Unleashed allows us to keep tight control of our inventory...

Unleashed enabled me to land 2 of the biggest dropship accounts in the US

Pros

Enables me to reach new accounts -- I couldn't meet the operational requirements of these high-volume online retail accounts without Unleashed's real time inventory management capabilities. Enables me to accurately value my COGS and Stock on Hand Greatly facilitates document management across Sales Quotes, Orders, Packing Lists, etc. Supports my scalability requirements Continuous feature and service upgrades

Cons

Warehouse management features still thin, more development needed Lacking native EDI real-time document exchange

Very intuitive and fun to use

Pros

Integrates well with xero. Similar approach to xero so easy to use. Reporting very easy and intuitive

Cons

Serial number tracking not as easy as hoped for. Serial number history would be great. Tracking our 20,000 unit serial numbers is not easy

It is a software like MYOB, you can invoice customers, draw up quotes, and has an inventory system.

Pros

Very streamlined and easy to use, easy to write up quotes and search products, simply to group customer invoices and send them altogether as monthly or quarterly statements what have you. Easy is the word id use to describe this program.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to drag and drop products when drawing up a quote for customers which would make it even easier then having to keep selecting 'Move Up' or 'Move Down'

Unleashed + Xero = Heaven

At Kraftka, we've been using Unleashed to manage our retail fashion inventory across multiple warehouses, and handle invoicing. Before we used it we had tried a variety of solutions including complex excel based solutions but found it too difficult to management get staff on-board. Unleashed's integration with Xero has reduced an enormous amount to admin and accounting time as well which more than paid for it's cost.

Pros

Feature rich Great intuitive interface Highly responsive and knowledgable support Brilliant integration with Xero and Salesforce.

Cons

Do not take too much notice of referrals - try every aspect of this product carefully with your data. Support is good

3 months on Process are generally cumbersome clunky - this is a time consuming product. - very accurate but if you are only 1 or 2 people business this thing is more a shackle than unleashed . How many screens and saves does it need to create a customer name address and phone number . Not good if you have the customer on the phone. Price and availability enquiry cannot be done from 1 screen. painfully slow when trying to provide option to customer on the phone. invoice Form design is feral especially if using additional discount on top of tier structure. setup functions/customising and layouts are inconsistent across different screens- Lots of clever stuff you may not use-

Pros

Good marketing and support, plenty of powerful tools and cliches.

Cons

too many to list Stocktake process closes your business Not a sales front end, more as a back of house for an online shop . Quotes not linked to stock, can quote out of stock item with no alarm, accept quote, invoice no stock and cannot void it

Hi there, thanks for your review of Unleashed on GetApp. We’re sorry to hear you've found Unleashed frustrating to use. We’re currently in the process of developing our new user interface and were wondering if you would be interested in providing feedback on any improvements we could make? If so, please email us at unleashed@unleashedsoftware.com. We are continually working on improving our customers user experience with Unleashed as we aim to make managing your business easier, saving you time and money in the process. Feedback on how we can achieve this is always welcome and appreciated.

We've had a situation recently where it has been necessary to engage additional support to what we would usually require. Danielle and the team have provided me with their best attention and at all times have remained patient and effective. Personally I can't thank them enough for their recent efforts.

Cons

Hi there, I'm so glad to hear what a positive experience you've had with Danielle and the rest of the support team - we really look forward to helping you grow your business in the future, and don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time! The Unleashed Team

Unleashed support amazing

One of my team has resigned today and I went to revoke access and found that they were listed as the owner of the Unleashed account and couldn't be removed, so I sent a message to support asking for help. I fully expected to get stonewalled and have to spend a fair bit of time sorting this out. Unleashed Support (Manday) off her own bat has done the right research, checked and found that I am the...

Pros

Active, proactive support that actually cares about your BUSINESS problem.

Cons

Switching to Unleashed was a fast problem free, easy process to transfer our client list & goods

Can work from anywhere on the go without using additional software.

Pros

Unleashed had 95% of what we was looking for in a inventory control program. Very easy to use. Reports are well thought out. Easy to modify invoices and orders to our specs. Not One regret going with Unleashed software at all and is improving features ongoing.

Cons

Cannot pull up a product list with multiple items showing our selling price so takes longer to tell customers our selling price making to many clicks and backwards and forward to do a simple task.

Solid product supported by great onboarding and customer service

Pros

Our experience interacting with the team at Unleashed has been great. They tailored the onboarding presentation to what we needed, and their product knowledge was incredible. It inspires a lot of confidence to have a call where the person on the other end is able to field very specific questions with ease.

Cons

There have been a couple of challenges with the API. They are in no way deal-breakers, but my wishlist would include: Faster response times, more fields available (e.g. margin on a SalesOrder).

Very easy to learn and operate.

Much easier to operate our business, always up to date as it is live online.

Pros

I can login to it anywhere and carry on business, it as easy as finding a computer and getting to work.

Cons

Fantastic customer service and a great product

Pros

The inventory management is easy to use especially throughout multiple warehouse locations Creating and processing an order from quote to dispatch to invoice is simple and relatively straightforward There are too many beneficial aspects to mention here!

Cons

Certain specific tasks can be more complicated than necessary though this is nit picking! The app however is not anywhere near as usable as it should be though as a tool for basic reference to inventory levels and price tiers, it does the job very well!

No stress and happy to use this system always and put others on to it for the ease of their business

Pros

Has what I need when placing orders for my customers has the little functions I love and the fact its so easy and if I'm unsure I have videos to watch straight away to help. Does the hard work for me

Cons

No are to put blind notes in customers orders so we can see what was said when things are on back order and you can print the invoice without having to delete previous things said. The biggest thing id like to see in this system. Notes are very important and we like to keep them not remove once stock is in.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The Unleashed Team is just amazing. They respond usually within the hour to queries, if not sooner. I had put forward development requests, some of which were already delivered, within ca. 3 months, which is quite good for a shared platform service. Our implementation went very smoothly thanks to the continued support of the team.

Cons

It is a platform, not your own system designed to meet your needs for 100%. But for us the benefits outweigh by far the small compromises we had to make.

Archaic and restricting

We signed up as from the exterior it looked great. Onboarding was actually pretty easy since you can use CSV sheets to bulk import. The issue was how restricting and unwilling the developer is. We cant do something as simple as delete a sales order or purchase order. Everything is being rammed down your throat to comply to their way of running your business. Even tech support echos these sentiments....

Pros

Well designed layout Premium feeling Polished Generally updated weekly which allows a more bug free software

Cons

Restricting everything Customer support is kind of stink Unable to even delete mistakes Time-consuming interface to input orders/work orders etc Overpriced for the features

Solid and comprehensive product

Pros

Unleashed has been a rock-solid product for our clients, and the support that we have been given during implementation has been brilliant. I can't speak of this product highly enough.

Cons

If there was anything that I would like to see is web-site capability - eCommerce. The B2B portal is good, but not suitable for end-users.

Average

Not much

Pros

Batch number tracking, Dashboard, Inventory tracking, easy to export to CSV and work in excel then....

Cons

too many manual work such as picking Batch number, etc... FIFO N/A, difficult to use multiple sizes (units, case, mastercase, etc..) Support very limited, reporting quite out of date. Overall, very basic software.

Powerful Software and Excellent Customer Service

I have been using Unleashed for over 6 months now. It is easy to learn and Unleashed University is very helpful for beginners. All our issues and queries were answered promptly and the help desk staff is very friendly. One recommendation I would like to make is that pricing should have an option of GST inclusive. To match exactly the amounts received with invoices made from Unleashed in Xero gets annoying with the varying 0.01 difference almost every time. I will recommend Unleashed for inventory management any time. Cheers!

Cons

Hi Jass, thanks for your review and for recommending Unleashed! We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear you have found our support team very helpful. Also thanks for your recommendation regarding pricing having an option of being GST inclusive - we've passed this onto our product management team and are hoping this will be included in one of our next feature releases.

easy to set up and easy to use

Easy install; efficiency for our users; quicker financial close

Pros

We implemented the system in March. It was easy to implement and it has an elegant interface with Xero. We have experienced no major issues since we implemented the system and the combination of Unleashed and Xero has improved efficiency and shortened our monthly financial close.

Cons

Currency rates are linked to original order entry date. The order date currency rate should not be used to record the sale. Instead the sale should be based on the current month currency rate.

Great software, not so great customer service

When I first signed up for a trial, everything went well. I received a phone call to discuss my needs and things were generally going well. I work for a non-profit so a discount was required for us to afford Unleashed. They quoted us a price and we were pleased to continue down the path. However, after we received the quote, we have not heard back from them after several calls/emails. We're now looking for something similar that will meet our needs at our price point.

Pros

Software is intuitive and flexible. Technical support was knowledgeable and helped us through our specific needs. iOS app is a plus.

Cons

Unresponsive sales team. iOS app only has sales order functionality.

Hi there, We're sorry to hear you've not had the response you wanted, especially since it sounds like your experience with the software and with our company as an NGO has been overall quite positive. (As an aside, you are correct about our iPhone app; at this point it is strictly a sales app, but with the ability to check customer, product and inventory details on the go.) We'd really like to...

Quality inventory and production mgmt application

Pros

Easy to set up through importing of templates. Very good integration, especially to Xero. Nice ease of use and easy learning curve which is standard for cloud apps these days. Very "Xero-ish" in its look and feel.

Cons

Global search across SKUs not optimised. Some sales functionality missing, such as different currency by sales order. Little ability to perform ad-hoc cost of production analytics in Excel of BI for example - other than via the API.

Wouldn't be without it

Very professional, and knowledgeable. I had multiple questions and concerns, and nothing was a problem, and as I continue to streamline my business through unleashed, I know that I'm in safe hands. Thanks, CSRs and Team! Regards, William

Pros

it forces accuracy, and being able to break down products into bills of materials and assemblies with costings is priceless

Cons

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CHOOSE A DATE RANGE ON THE DASHBOARD! EMAIL ME ADMIN@SWIFTFORM.CO.NZ ONCE DONE THANK YOU

Using Unleashed

I have been using unleashed to keep stock only as a non integrated package for the past 2 years but this past year have integrated it with Xero 100%. There is now 3 of us using it in a small way and I use if for building, storing and transferring my stock and purchasing. I also use it sales reporting and analysis. The only thing I don't use is invoicing as yet. Although there is a few small changes I would like to see happen, I find any feedback I give is taken seriously so are sure they will happen. In general I am very happy with the program and the support I get from my support person. We have several warehousing locations and a rising number of clients and so far unleashed has catered for this very well.

Pros

Easy to use Works with our accounting package Suits our style of business

Cons

Can't bring back Obsolete clients - Love to be able to do that

It has been a great experience and love the integrity. Definitely recommend this for inventory

Pros

The easy reporting and the ability to integrate with other softwares and excel. Tracking of inventory has become very easy.

Cons

Really like the platform and workflow. Huge upgrade from past software and no server to maintain!

Pros

Workflow steps when processing an order. As a distribution based company the ability to assemble and disassemble parts is a big advantage. Overall inventory management performance. Integration from Shopify then to Quickbooks.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but plenty of written instructions and videos to assist. Only able to have [1] vendor contact. Sales and purchase tax can be complicated to set up and intregrate.