iOFFICE

Facility management software for the digital workplace

visit website

iOFFICE Reviews - Page 2

Best decision I ever made. The CAFM solution to simplify your life

Pros

iOffice is more like a partner than a vendor. The solution is simple on the user end but still provides enormous detail and reporting functions. Everything I was looking for in a CAFM solution.

Cons

They is nothing to dislike about this vendor. they are a true partner with us.

For what we do!!

I have used alot of differant work order systems. This would be one of my top choices. It can seem a little overwhelming at first. But, with the documentation and customer support. It is a very easy sytem to use and keep up with. The Enginners that we have on our team, enjoy it, easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Reporting can confusing

iOffice Review

Pros

The navigation to getting where you need to go is easy to use and the website itself is simple. Using a new software is not always easy to learn, but this one was pretty self explanatory.

Cons

One thing I will like to point out is that when I'm submitting a ticket for something, and I'm looking for something specific, i.e. Breakroom Supply Refills, I have to go digging for it. I have to select certain categories or use specific key words that they have pre-selected for their categories. Once you know the categories, then you will know what to click on. But if you are a first time user, this is something to get used to in this sector.

Thank you for your review Kelly. We appreciate all the stars and kudos. I certainly understand your con and am sure with any software there are some learning curves. I made our team aware of this one in particular and hope we can provide you, and other users, some tips on shortening this learning curve.

Easy system to use

Pros

I like that the email and spreadsheets are all together so I dont have to jump from one thing to the next.

Cons

The only downfall is that you have to keep logging in all the time to get into the program.

Thank you for your kind words about our software. We are glad to hear you find iOFFICE easy to use. If you ever have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! Our customer support team can be reached at (713) 526-1029. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

Solid Product. Constantly working to improve themselves.

iOffice is a great solution for our workplace team. The ability to automatically route issues to the correct operator has dramatically decreased our response time to issues. Mobile applications help us capture more work orders. They have been great partners is helping us develop the dashboards and reports we need to manage service delivery. Helpdesk folks are amazing. Opportunities for improvement are with customization of the user interface and enhancing their single sign on capability.

Cons

Brendan, We are absolutely delighted to hear our solution has helped to streamline your facility's daily processes. We are also happy to hear that your experience with the customer service team has been positive. We will pass along your suggestions about the user interface and single sign on capabilities to our development team. Take care!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I don't work with IOffice as much as I used to, but I can go back to it for information or input at any time and can pick up on what changes have been made to the module with ease.

Pros

Ease of use.

5-Star Improvements to My Life as a FM

Pros

Ease of use, budget-friendly, scaleable! iOffice has made my life significantly easier.

Cons

I had to build my own User's Guide for our employee customers.

Inlow Review

iOffice has been a decent software platform for our facilities management. We are primarily using the space module and that is excellent. It's very easy to use. I would like to see secure private scenarios for confidential relocations.

Pros

Space module

Cons

Some issues with the work ticketing system

Ryan, We're glad to see that you're enjoying the Space module, our most popular tool. Also, thank you for your feedback about a possible relocation update to the system. We will forward this to our development team's queue right away. Is there something about the work ticketing system that isn't meeting your needs? We would love to talk it through with you. If you wouldn't mind contacting our customer support team at (713) 526-1029 or reaching out to your account manager, we would be more than happy to assist.

Great products. Great People

I use iOffice primarily for work order management and space planning. Their solutions are second to none from the design to the ease of use. The staff couldn't me more knowledgeable and polite. I look forward to working with iOffice for years to come.

Cons

John, Thank you for your kind words about our software, we strive to stay at the forefront of the industry to provide intuitive solutions sometimes before our customers realize they need them. We are so happy to know that working with our team has been a positive experience for you, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come as well!

Easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use, you only pay for the modules that you need, easy accessible to your mobile device. Customizable.

Cons

No free trail offered, no on site premises offered. Doesn't offer predictive maintenance for the program and my company.

Juan's Review

Overall , the iOffice integration team were great to work with. I cannot speak from a facilities perspective. But I was a bit disappointed on the overall value/usability of the mobile conference room finder and the seat finder. The people finder is a bit clunky and slow. The pinger takes a while to load and then it disappears. The mobile conference room finder still needs a bit of work .

Cons

Juan, We are so happy to hear that our team is great to work with. However, we are disappointed to learn that the usability of the mobile app, OpenSpace, is not exceeding your expectations. Is there something specific that would help make it a better fit for you, other than the speed of the application? We would love to speak with you about possible update ideas that would help bring it up to the standard that we expect from our software. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager, and we would be more than happy to work this out with you!

iOffice makes my job easier and helps employees!

Pros

That employee data is sent to iOffice so there is no manual entry. It also give employees real time data regarding where employees sit and locations of conference rooms.

Cons

The space module can be really slow to load. iOffice has been great to work with but sometimes they don't always know the latest updates about their tool.

This software is at the cutting edge! I can't wait to watch it grow bigger and better.

I have enjoyed using this software with my space planning needs. I like how they are always wanting to better themselves and really care what the customer thinks.

Cons

Lish, We are just delighted to hear you are enjoying our IWMS! We too agree that it is at the cutting edge of facilities management technology. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

Great Product

Pros

Vendor is very easy to talk to, product be customized to fir your needs.

Cons

The cost is a little high but is comparable to the market.

A Great Microsoft Alternative!

I occasionally dabble with iOffice and have had exceptional results.

Pros

iOffice has everything you really need to get the job done and make things look good while doing it. The transition from other solutions to iOffice also isn't all that hard, making it even more appealing.

Cons

iOffice has a little catching up to do with the competition. That becomes more and more apparent as you use it, but none of that is exactly a deal breaker.

Skyler, Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to know that iOFFICE has everything you need, and that the transition was seamless. We'd love to hear more about features you'd like to see in the future. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager if you are interested in sharing more details. Take care!

Very user friendly product

I use this product almost everyday for facilitating employee moves and building service requests. If I have any user issues the customer service is very responsive and not scripted when it comes to assisting with your concerns.

Satisfied Long Time User

iOffice is an all encompassing facility management tool, it covers everything from employees to assets and work orders to meeting rooms to mail delivery, and fully customizable along the way.

Real-time Results

Outstanding product for managing space and services. Fully customizable and fits into to our budget. I have up to date information that is critical to making daily decisions.

Cons

iOffice is an easy use and good technology for spaceplanning

I've been ioffice user for more than 3 years, iOffice space, move and asset module has helped me on the way of layout showing, data report, asset information maintenance.

This Software is Really Good

This software was easy to use and I was able to easily teach my team members how to use it. I love this software and it has really helped my business.