IQS Enterprise Quality Management Software Reviews

4.17/5 (27 reviews)

David Rockwell

Great solution for medium sized business or large enterprises

Reviewed 2016-10-13

There are two version of the IQS software, the currently deployed Web 2.0 version, and their new version TruBox. The current version is a bit clunky (requiring Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode), though the new direction they're heading corrects that. We use this software for defect tracking the whole way through the process. Equipment/Gage management modules are available that are full featured whether you're one location, or many across the globe. Implementation with existing systems was a breeze. The only downside I can see aside from the old interface would be that development work seems focused more on helping large enterprises get the most out of it. The complexity may be a bit much for a smaller business. Have been to the user group meetings and met many of the staff personally. The customer service has always been above and beyond.

Carl Nichols

Equipment Maintenance with IQS software 2016

Reviewed 2016-10-13

We have been using this software since 2008 and we switched to the web version in 2013. We use this software to maintain our equipment and it is a valuable asset to record keeping and documenting the preventive maintenance on equipment and tooling. It does require some time to add data to the fields but once it is done it is easy to look up and check on the equipment to see when maintenance has been completed and any upcoming PM's that we need to plan for. I also modify reports in IQS to make it easier for managers to use. I add the new users into IQS and help them with any issues they run into. The software has made it easier for us to show our customers how we are maintaining our equipment during audits.

steve orzech

External Quality MGR/ ISO Mgmt. Rep/ SQA MGR.

Reviewed 2016-11-02

I think this system is great. Our customers really like how this works during audits. The information is at your fingertips. The only suggestion I would make to the program is that all modules and support look ups have the ability to have a full page view. I use 2 screens and many people do now so it would be nice to view all information on a full screen.

Michelle Thomason

IQS Review

Reviewed 2016-11-02

My company has been using IQS for our Quality system for aver 20 years. It has proven to provide us with all the funtionality that we require to be a leader in our industry. The IT Customer Support is by far the best I have ever dealt with.

Kathy Lightfoot

Good Product

Reviewed 2016-10-26

IQs is a good product, though in its current state needs to be a bit more user friendly and term friendly. If you want more than Quality personnel to use this software than it needs to be able to be understood by common staff and management. Navigation is somewhat difficult but once you get use to it, its gets better.

James Britt

Good Software but Clunky

Reviewed 2017-01-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Data entry is very cumbersome compared to the Access databases we used to use. We stopped using part of it several years ago and went back to Access because of the time required to click one button after another and switch between tabs. The Access database allows all data entry to be done on one screen and is at least 10 times faster. Also need simpler inspection plan setup ability and the ability to link to pre-set characteristics that are used across multiple product numbers so that a change to a specific universal characteristic is pushed forward into all product using this characteristic. Also need a way to link component parts to an assembly so a change to any component part is pushed forward into all the assemblies that use this component.

Steve Lohman

IQS Review

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I use IQS for Supplier Quality every day, the AVL, Supplier Nonconformances etc. I love the new version.

Jim Britt

Very nice software

Reviewed 2017-07-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Setting up devices such as gages and setting up inspection plans is very easy to do. The skip lot system works like a charm.

Trenda Reed

Review of IQS Quality Management Software

Reviewed 2016-11-02

I work with IQS Software daily, the benefits make my job duties so much easier, the automatic notifications for items save me so much time. The Software has allowed my company the ability to organize everything from audit reports to PPM tractability

Anton Grots

QMS, Maintenance, Training, ECRs, Complaints, and more - all in one place

Reviewed 2016-10-13

Based on our years of experience with IQS software, we feel that it's a very capable software with more and more benefits realized the longer it's used. Highlights include customized screens, auto and manual emails, reporting limited by your imagination only, integration with any ERP system, and a password-protected approval structure to support all industries incl. highly regulated ones. IQS is a truly versatile system. Tsubaki uses it to manage complaints, employee training, external/internal/supplier audits, equipment maintenance, nonconformances, CA/CI/RP projects, calibrations, supplier accreditations (ISO certs etc.), engineering change requests, floor inspections, APQP elements, track quality costs. And we're not even close to using all features of the system. The interconnectivity of IQS modules is another strength which simplifies data entry and saves time. Over the years, IQS Inc. offered us great support, provided by a number of long-term employees. I recommend IQS to any organization that is looking to make a transition to a unified EQMS data management system that reduces costs and offers additional capabilities such as modules to manage maintenance and training.

Jill Jackson

Very, VERY happy and grateful to find IQS through softwareadvice.com. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 2017-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

We are still configuring the system, so if you would like to check back with us in 4-6 months, the system will have been configured, tested, and released to our management and employees for daily use. By that time we will have a more thorough review and data to share.

Mary Dacar

Implemented IQS within organization

Reviewed 2015-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that all of our QMS is maintained within one system instead of scattered throughout our internal network. Everyone has easy access.

Shawn Helms

Turn key system with all of the key functions I need.

Reviewed 2016-10-13

Use of the IQS system to control my calibration system has proven to be very effective. The efficiency in which I can designate given task due dates with the instruction for what is needed is a key area of use for my organization.

James Britt

Best QA Software Available

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-05
Review Source: Software Advice

After 13 years with IQS my company switched over to SAP and the complexity of SAP makes me wish we were back on IQS. SAP offers no easy way to do searches and what is one or two steps in IQS is as many as 20 steps in SAP. If you have IQS stick with it

Laura Molnar

IQS Organizes everything!

Reviewed 2016-10-13

IQS is a very user-friendly program that has helped our company organize all of our quality control needs. Our initial training went beyond learning the software, to helping us think through business decisions in order to maximize our use of the software. When we upgraded our SQL Server Tech Support made the move quick and easy. This software has replaced the use of numerous spreadsheets and forms freeing up much-needed space. We have customized reports and screens with no problems. Customer Service is very prompt and easy to work with - I definitely recommend IQS!

Ray Henry

New Customer

Reviewed 2015-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

The implementation and general service support has been outstanding!

Lin LePore

IQS Demos

Reviewed 2018-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

This product has all the modules that our company needs. We are excited about getting our IT team and them together so we analyze if IT will be happy with our choice. Being able to have all documentation needed for ISO in one place will assist us so much.

Sue Dobbs

IQS New User

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We are currently still developing and adding our documentation but I have found it to be a great product. We plan to do rollout to the employees in a few weeks and the feed back from a few of them are impressed with the features and functionality that's offered. The Doc View is a great tool in order to access documents without needing to use a license. I would recommend this software to others interested in it.

Ed Noufer

IT Director

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-10-13

I mainly support the application, but our users love the software and the technical & customer service staff are very friendly & helpful.

Shane Griffiths

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed 2016-11-02

From training through implementation our expectations were exceeded. This software has allowed our quality system to be much more efficient and useful. Gone our the days of chasing data to populate spreadsheets. Overall a great experience.

Frank Matherson

IQS has top notch support

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We have been an IQS user for several years. in my experience the IQS support team is excellent. They have always gone the extra mile to help with installs and answering any questions we have.

Jonelene Venerayan

IQS help us obtain ISO certificate

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-25

Krishna Datla

IQS Customer feedback Review

Reviewed 2016-11-02

IQS is very good and structured but has limited flexibility if you want to change things. From my perspective, no two companies operate in the same way which means Quality management is different in different sectors and IQS has the same structure for all. Apart from that IQS is a great software to systematize your quality organization and bring structure to the company processes, practices and protocols

Annette Johnson

Wishing the User Interface had gone through a proper UX process

Reviewed 2016-10-13

I enjoyed working with the people at IQS - they were very helpful and prompt responders. The Software itself has great features - but could use a significant UX treatment. It's an expensive process ( minimum $80,000) but would really benefit the user and set IQS apart in the market.

Scott Williams

The software is detailed and yet simplistic to use.

Reviewed 2015-09-29

The software is easy to learn and teach to others. Navigation throughout the software has a nice flow. The reports in the module are easy to use and find. The ability to customize reports as needed. If all sections of a module are not utilized there is currently not a way to remove those sections.