It's Here Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

onfleet
elite-extra

Their innovative solutions and various services make them a partner we can rely on. If you need a solid logistics service, especially for construction chemicals, I can’t recommend them enough.
It has so many great features, like proof of delivery, which is great for making sure that package has arrived safe and sound.
They’ve totally nailed the handling and delivery process. We’ve had our fair share of problems with other delivery services—delays, bad communication, and damaged goods.
I seriously can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Maryam S.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Effortless Logistics with "it’s here"

As a Logistics Manager at our company, I’ve been using "it’s here" for our logistics, and I’ve got to say, they’re amazing. We sell chemicals for construction like Bitumen and Sulfur, so we need someone who knows their stuff. Their software is super user-friendly and lets us easily manage everything from start to finish. One of the best things about it is the real-time tracking. I can always see where...

Pros

Of course, their flexibility and ability to adapt to our specific needs. Each of our shipments can have unique requirements, and they always customize their services to meet those needs perfectly. This level of customization has really helped us. Their real-time tracking feature is also very helpful. Plus, their excellent communication and readiness to help whenever needed make them an invaluable partner.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative about it’s here yet. They've been very accommodating and attentive to our needs, so there haven't been any major issues to mention.

KA

Kim A E.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

Gamechanger for our team

Pros

I was skepticle at first because we have been doing business for more than ten years just fine, but after seeing the demo, I realized how much my business could improve. And improve it did. We went from six dispatchers often working overtime to one dispatcher working part-time. Our drivers are much more efficient and scheduling has been so easy. The tracking feature has also been effective because our deliveries hardly ever get missed. People know exactly where their package is and what time it's arriving. They are either at home or on their phone to let us in the building, etc. We are super happy with it's here so far.

Cons

I seriously can't think of anything I don't like about it. When there's a new feature, it does take some learning but their new features have all been very helpful for our business and I love that they are always improving their system even more.

EB

Ehsan B.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

Good design and Customer support

Pros

It was easy to set up. Lots of feature that covers a wide range of activities useful for both small and growing companies.

Cons

It is over delivering in some aspects that would make some activities feel redundant.

DS

Daniel S.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Great App for last mile.

Customer services is ok; they even have somebody who might not be customer support but speaks Spanish and has helped us a lot.

Pros

The onboarding process was fast and straightforward. They perfectly understand the need to control routing and have optimized dispatching time. The chance of human error has also been reduced.

Cons

So far we haven't had a problem with them, we have been working with them for a year only.

SD

Sara D.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

it's here Delivery provides the best all-in-one DMS,WMS, Delivery Scheduler, Fulfillment and Driver App

Pros

It is easy to use It has all the required and additional features Its price is good with respect to features and other similar applications

Cons

I have not faced any bad experiences while using the application

RT

Rachel T.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great software! Love the Auto-Route feature for routing!

Pros

It was really easy to set up and get started. Easy integration with Shopify store. App is very intuitive and runs smoothly.

Cons

So far, haven't encountered any issue with it.

AH

Arash H.

Furniture, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great Usability and very practical

Pros

it has so many great features, like proof of delivery, which is great for making sure that package has arrived safe and sound. another feature that is really helpful is live tracking and route optimization

Cons

I have no specific cons in mind, and I think it's doing a great job.

PA

Patricia A.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Excellent app

Pros

I like how interactive and easy the app is to use.

Cons

I think the breadth of the directions could be improved a little.

CM

Carlos M.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Great app for business

Pros

Is friendly user and gives useful information

Cons

Nothing important to mention, in overall everything is good.

LO

Laura O.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

A Delivery Solution

Pros

Consolidation of different packages and flat rate

Cons

Not same delivery day for some areas in town