IWD Platform Logo

IWD Platform Reviews - Page 2

AY

Artem Y.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good software to manage different operational processes in stores

We use IWD for all field work of area managers: store visits, regular or full checks, changing animation campaigns, photo-reports.

Pros

IWD allows to manage all regular monitoring and controlling activities made by area managers via cloud platform including regular store checks, animation campaigns, safety audits etc. Easy way of filling check-list using mobile phone or tablet.

Cons

Export of completed forms of check-lists is not very user-friendly. Absence of ability to count percentage rate of store visits results.

Hi Artem, Thanks for the review, we appreciate receiving feedback from our users and love hearing that they are enjoying our product!

KZ

Kyle Z.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Super User Friendly

As someone who has been a visual merchandiser for 12+ years I am used to creating displays in person using my hands. Typically I really struggle with digital programs and would not consider myself tech savvy. Working with IWD however was a breeze. The program is extremely user friendly and I was able to comfortably navigate it almost immediately. IWD is perfect for your team regardless of their levels of experience digital merchandising.

Pros

The shortcuts within the program are easy to remember, intuitive and make your life so much easier when building displays.

Cons

While learning I would be frustrated at times when I created a display and then would look at it from a different angle and realize the product was floating or not set as I had thought. This was just a learning curve for me and I now look at each display from every angle before moving on to the next step.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kyle. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

ED

ELISE D.

Supermarkets, 1,001-5,000 employees

A quick and clear picture of your product display

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. It enables the headquarters to communicate clearly and visually to a national and international network of shops.

Cons

Sometimes it was a little slow and had to refresh the page.

Hi Elise, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with IWD. We are happy you are enjoying DISPLAY as we strive to continuously satisfy our customers' needs.

PS

Preeti S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Merchandising Made Easy

Pros

IWD Display has been an essential tool for our merchandising projects. Its ease of use, features, reporting, functionality are all reasons why merchandising projects are a breeze to get through for our organization. Additionally, the support team is always super responsive and accommodating, so when there is an issue (which is rare), it doesn't ever take long to get rectified.

Cons

It would be great if the software was 100% compatible with all browser types.

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

DB

Derek B.

Great program!

This program has save me hours of work. In the past, planograms were built on a spreadsheet then a rendering was made on powerpoint. Now, both spreadsheet and rendering are generated in seconds.

Pros

Basically its just a drop and place software. It so easy to use.

Cons

It takes some time to build the data base of images.

Thanks for the awesome review, Dereck! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we are hitting the mark for you.

nv

nicolas v.

Used monthly for 2+ years

utilisateur IWD depuis 5 ans

Nous réalisons l'ensemble des plans magasins Nocibé

Pros

Ce logiciel est très simple est intuitif en terme d'utilisation.

Cons

Quelques bug techniques qui font perdre du temps

Showing original review in French. See translation

Nicolas, thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you to better understand your expectations regarding IWD support. We will do our best to provide you with the best possible experience. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Mp

Michael p.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

STRESS RELIEF

Aside from helping us make quicker aesthetics decisions, it has also helped us to more easily analyze our shelf performance and fine tune our merchandising strategy.

Pros

This tool has helped us save hundreds of hours per year of work time for the Marketing and creative teams. It's quick. It's easy to use. And the available data has been so valuable. If you want time back, this is the tool for you. It is worth the investment!

Cons

The tool at times can run a little bit slow.

Michael, wow! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

AW

Alyssa W.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

IWD has saved my company 100's of hours

Pros

I love that It is easy to use and very efficient. It helps save my company hours in merchandising and creates beautiful renderings for our customers.

Cons

Sometimes the software slows down when I use it too much.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.