Jetpack Workflow Reviews

4.9/5 (42 reviews)

Not just for accounting

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Overall good. Not spectacular or phenomenal but good. It gets the job done.

Pros
Ability to create reuseable templates which cuts down on time spent explaining processes and procedures. Reoccurrence of jobs is also a big pro along with delegation of individual tasks.

Cons
Completely accounting driven. We don't use it for just accounting but you can tell this product is more geared for this crowd.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Robin M. Rudisill, CPA

Complete Help

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Pros
I love the customer support and the fact that the team is open to suggestions and makes improvements based on feedback. This program has helped bring us from manual lists to a more organized process.

Cons
I would like for there to be a way to distinguish a hard deadline from a soft one and I would like a current to do list. It is difficult to prioritize without the deadline distinction.

Mike Haydin

Excellent solution for the right size firm

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Our firm grew to the point where we needed a workflow management system, but the workflow solution I had used previously (Practice CS) was too heavy and expensive. Jetpack was/is a great solution, allowing us to keep a closer eye on our capacity utilization and time spent on projects. I wish there was a mobile app and I wish we could extract some more specialized reports, but these are small items that don't detract from an overall excellent product. I would highly recommend for any firm around the same size as us (3 senior accountants and 3 bookkeepers).

Pros
Very easy to use with a short learning curve, seems to scale nicely, and generates good reports.

Cons
Some features could be improved and I wish there was a mobile app, but there's nothing crucial.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Hi Mike!

Thank you for the kind words and we really love working with your firm.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

This software keeps our team super organized

Reviewed 2019-03-31

Pros
I love how easy it is to track jobs and set up tasks. It keeps our team so organized and we rarely forget to do a task.

Cons
You have to be super proactive in setting up jobs in order to keep track of them. It's great once the job is in there, but not so great when you forget to set up the job.

Ranae Hager

We used it for a year and then stopped

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We used JetPack for a year and then moved on to the next task management system. I found that it was easy to enter in tasks and make them recurring. Plus with the reports, we could filter by name of task, due date, etc. We did have an issue with tasks randomly disappearing, though, which was really scary and made us lose some trust in the system. The support team was very helpful and I contacted the fairly frequently through chat and over the phone. We ended up moving on to Karbon because of the email integration, but overall my experience with JetPack was actually pretty good. It's geared toward bookkeepers, and I really liked that because things were already ready for us.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Great for my growing accounting practice

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
We have been using Jetpack Workflow for almost a year and we absolutely love it for managing clients, projects, and tasks.

Cons
The main downside to Jetpack Workflow is the lack of a mobile app for the product. I also wish that I could assign emailed tasks to an individual.

Gary Gehiere

One of the best pieces of software I have used - intuitive, well-designed and almost reads my mind.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Pros
The developers understand this niche market of the tax and accounting profession. It shows with every step.

Cons
Lack of ability to aggregate time from multiple sessions of the same job. Other than that, no least likes.

Kenda Spitzer

Jetpack was easy to get started.

Reviewed 2017-10-11

Pros
The easy setup and the fact that even those who don't like computer can use it easily. I really like the dashboard because I can easily plan my day and week.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Hi Kenda! Thank you for the kind words!

Nancy Benet

Working with Jetpack has been an overall great experience.

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Pros
Jetpack is the best software value. They have a great product that is still affordable for a small firm. Having all jobs and tasks on each client in one place is wonderful

Cons
Jetpack only has an online product. I would very much like a desktop app that is synced with their servers so we still have our info when the internet is down. When Hurricane Irma hit us in Florida, our internet was down for a full week. We were unable to work in Jetpack.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the kind words Nancy! We love working with Fix-It Accounting, and appreciate the feedback.

Thanks again!
David

Abigail Cornelius

Great solution for small firms

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Jetpack Workflow has solved a huge portion of our pain points resulting from not knowing what to do at what time. The software keeps our team on track and makes it easy to see what's due, what we should be expecting, and chase clients down if necessary.

Pros
The calendar function The ability to create work flows through different individuals Ease of use

Cons
No way to turn tasks off on the calendar permanently No way to change a template once you have entered the template and change all of them

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Hi Abigail, thank you for leaving a review and being a Jetpack Workflow customer!

Nichole Tomes

Perefect Solution

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Great, we love it!!!

Pros
The best solution for our recurring internal businesses thus far. No need for a training manual, no more forgotten tasks!

Cons
Nothing really... If I had any suggestion is to make edits to recurring jobs less cumbersome. They do not save if you edit the task, you must edit the entire job.

Becky Arvila

Jetpack is a life preserver

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Pros
easily connect to Quickbooks, Microsoft 365, and other software. Easy to change and customize according to firm size and needs.

Cons
The software has so many features that it can get overwhelming to learn. BUT, the team is only a chat away. They are great at helping you get set up and offer many training webinars.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Thank you Becky! Really appreciate the kind words and support!

Moira Milligan

Excellent software for the bookkeeping/accounting industry. I don't miss a deadline.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Ensures I don't miss deadlines for government remittances and other time sensitive jobs.

Pros
Cloud based and task oriented which makes my life easier. I was concerned before I started using this program that I would miss deadlines. Would highly recommend.

Cons
Small learning curve at start to ensure setup is correct. Getting acquainted with terms used in the program.

Liam Aspeling

Great product

Reviewed 2018-02-13

High level view of clients and jobs, resulting in more peace of mind.

Pros
Filter functionality. Easy to create a new task/job. Great for a high level review of jobs that need to be completed. Easy to do bulk changes and create a job and assign to multiple clients.

Cons
Jetpack is a bit expensive for us, but in line similar products. Mobile app would be a great add-on.

Very powerful workflow management

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
Excellent customization software that incorporates tagging, recurring tasks, extensions, and automatic tracking/notifications for all staff members/clients.

Cons
The service has improved tremendously, but the user interface is still a bit overwhelming for older staff that aren't computer savvy. Excellent tutorials on all features.

AUDREE AUGUSTUS

great time tracking tool

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Pros
ability to track current project status and assign tasks to coworkers

Cons
constant emails that do not reflect total completed tasks, only shows overdue items

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dave Finnigan

Great Workflow // Project Management for Service Professionals

Reviewed 2014-07-25

If you're an accounting firm, or bookkeeping firm, this tool could be a great fit. The service is exceptional, and the Founder actually implements the feedback. The downside is that it does not currently integrate with the software we use, but he mentioned that that is on their product roadmap.

Response from Jetpack Workflow

Thank you for the kind words! If you have any questions about integrations, feel free to email us directly at hello@jetpackworkflow.com or visit jetpackworkflow.com --
Thanks!