Jotform Sign Reviews - Page 2

AB

Ally B.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy & Efficient

Made my life easier and having one program to review my forms and signed documents has been so amazing!

Pros

The fact that it is included in my JotForm account. Not an additional subscription I needed to get.

Cons

I would like the ability to edit email addresses/information after sending request to sign versus having to cancel and resend.

Hi Ally, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear that you like Jotform Sign. I'd like to clarify that there are several reasons why we require the cancellation and resending of the documents instead of editing the information directly. These include: 1. Authenticity and Security: By canceling and resending the documents, we can verify that the correct and intended recipient signs the document. 2....

SP

Stephanie P.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Non confrontational forms signed before appointment

Easy, saves time, automates my business forms digitally and saves them. I always refer to the very first form filled out and can easily access that stored information.

Pros

Easy to collect signed contracts and policies off site of a business.

Cons

Some Old phones can’t hit the submit button due to mobile version.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your positive review. We're glad to hear that Jotform makes it easy for you to collect signed contracts and policies off site. If you've experienced issues with your forms, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

ŠJ

Šimon J.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

JotForm Sign

Very pleased, it did the job we needed. We recommend

Pros

JotForm sign is a great service that we used daily. We created a form that had several variables that we needed to know from the customer. After paying for the order, the customer was redirected to the JotForm Sign, where he filled in all the important information regarding the customized product. We then extracted this information into a PDF and worked with it. It saved us hundreds of dollars in coders who would have had to add similar features custom to our eshop. JotForm is very easy to navigate.

Cons

If it was full capacity, we had to delete several records. But to update the capacity, we had to write to support. It didn't happen automatically.

Hi Šimon, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform Sign. We're delighted to hear that it has been an integral part of your daily operations and has saved you significant costs on custom coding. Regarding the sign document limits, we'd like to clarify that the monthly reset occurs on a fixed schedule and won't automatically reset when submissions are deleted. However, the upload space limit should now reset automatically. If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for assistance via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to ensure a seamless experience for you.

Bo K.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Meets the needs

Used only for a limited time before the company converted to another product.

Pros

Nice quick tool for automating e-signatures, has an e-sign builder which can be easily created for users by just dragging and dropping items, works on any pdf document to insert or convert them into signable documents which makes the product shine. Another useful feature is the tool can be embedded into websites, allowing them to be used as a legal document.

Cons

Experience minor glitches on inserting signatures when it needed to confirm it online, so it might take a few clicks and need to make sure it inserted the sign before proceeding, this might be happening by connection issues while validating.

Hi Bo, Thanks for your detailed review. We're glad to hear that you find our E-Signature tool efficient and user-friendly. Regarding the minor glitches you've experienced with inserting signatures, there shouldn't be any issues now. We encourage you to try again, and if you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We're here to ensure a seamless e-signing experience for you.

JM

Juan M.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

My Experience

Pros

Very easy to use and user friendly. Mobile friendly.

Cons

I have not had an issue with JotForm thank you.

Hi Juan, Thanks for your nice review. It's great to hear you found our platform intuitive. Feel free to let us know if you have questions via our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll do our best to help.

KV

Karen V.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

You need this if you need signatures for your non profit organization

Overall, great experience-if you are considering this for your for profit or non profit business, just do it. We have used JotForm for probably 10 years.

Pros

If you need legal signatures and forms that collect important information, you need this for your non profit. Once you figure out how to use JotForm Sign it is mostly plug and go. We use this almost everyday, especially when we are signing participants up for our programs/services. Go get this today!

Cons

It is a bit cumbersome to get JotForm Sign turned on initially, this could be made more user friendly. You have to leave the form set up page to turn this feature on. It would be great to have this all on one page.

Hi Karen, Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We're happy to hear that Jotform Sign has become an essential tool for your non-profit organization. I'd like to clarify that the Jotform Sign and Form Builder are actually on the same page. To enable Jotform Sign in Form Builder, just go to Settings, then select Jotform Sign. Alternatively, you can click on the Sign icon in the Signature field to access Jotform Sign option quickly. You can also seamlessly switch back to build mode by clicking on Build tab as you remain on the same page. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

AC

Andy C.

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

Wish we had found it earlier.

It has allowed to change multiple procedures and has drastically improved UX as we can digitise a lot of our processes due to utilising Jotform Sign.

Pros

It has allowed us to digitise forms that previously had to be completed by hand as they required signatures.

Cons

Nothing so far. It has worked well throughout.

Hi Andy, Thanks for using Jotform. We're delighted to know that our platform helps you transform into digital forms and streamlines your signature process. We appreciate your positive words. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

LM

Lisha M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Love Jotform Sign-it’s so efficient

Love Jotform sign. I have used docu sign for other services but Jotform is much more user friendly and easier. I have told my colleagues about Jotform and I believe some of them are using it too now.

Pros

It’s easy to use and my clients never have any issues with it.

Cons

The amount of signatures you get a month, sometimes I run over. I was having an issue where clients signatures were not going through the first time causing them to sign again and it was causing duplicates but I have not had that occur within the last 9 months

Hi Lisha, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy you like Jotform Sign, and it's great to know that you find it easy to use and that your clients are having a smooth experience. If you come across duplicate issues again with signatures, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll investigate what's happening and help you get it resolved.

LH

Lori H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

One of the easier to use options

I am happy with how I set up our documents, but we had a low usage rate on it once it was sent to clients. We really need to be able to send to several people and they can decide who signs it, vs us picking one recipient who may not be the signer and then the Jotform Sign goes ignored.

Pros

I struggled with implementing a document management/signature system, and Jotform Sign was the most user-friendly. It may have helped that we were already a Jotform user so I was familiar with the site and it connected with other forms in our account.

Cons

Even though this was the most user-friendly, it was not without struggles. If we had someone to help roll it out or even get us started with one form, it would have helped ensure success for future use. I don't have time to watch a handful of videos, so it was a long process.

Hi Lori, Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform Sign. We're thrilled to hear that you found it to be the most user-friendly option for your document management and signature needs. We understand that implementing new systems can sometimes be challenging, especially without dedicated assistance. Please know that our Support Team is here to help. You can reach out to us via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ for immediate help with any issues you may have with Jotform Sign. We'll be more than happy to help.

RG

Rachelle G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Jotform Sign Review

We just stared using it. I really can't give a good answer because of that.

Pros

Very easy to use and the set up videos are great

Cons

That it is one signature at a time. Would love to see it be able to send out to multiple people at a time.

Hi Rachelle, Thanks for your nice review. We're glad you find our platform easy to use, and the video tutorials helpful. If you want multiple people to sign your document, you can share them your sign document link, so anyone with the link can sign your document. Here's how to do that: 1) While in Sign Builder, click SEND from the top menu. 2) Click Share with link from the left menu. 3) Click Create link to generate a link for your Sign Document. 4) Share the link to your customers. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SG

Suresh G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Why Jotform Sign Is An Amazing Product

Pros

I like the many contract and proposal management features.features This software has best electronic signature capabilities Comes with great document management

Cons

I have used Jotform Sign and it is the best with no major flaws.

Hi Suresh, We're grateful for your compliments. It's great to know that you like our E-Sign platform. If you come across issues, feel free to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

CB

Christie B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Tranquility Sanctuary loves this product

Pros

I like JotForm for its ease of use and seamless implementation. Its intuitive interface and versatile templates make form creation simple, while integration with various platforms ensures efficient data management and smooth workflow automation.

Cons

At this time, there is nothing I don't like about JotForm. Its user-friendly design, versatile templates, and seamless integrations make it an excellent tool for efficient form creation and data management, meeting all my needs perfectly.

Hi Christie, Thanks for your awesome review. We're glad that you find Jotform easy to use and appreciate its intuitive interface and versatile templates. It's great to know that our integration capabilities are helping you manage data efficiently and streamline your workflows. We're committed to providing the best tools for seamless form creation and automation. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

KB

Kristina B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Great Product

Very good experience am happy with how the product has fit our organizations needs

Pros

The customization to fit my needs and how easy it was to set up and use daily

Cons

Couldn’t figure out the flow function and auto responses

Hi Kristina, Thanks for rating Jotform Sign 5-star. We're delighted to hear our customization options worked well for you. If you come across issues or have difficulties figuring out a feature, reach out to us from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Our team will be happy to help.

MP

Maddie P.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Love this app for my tattoo clients paperwork

Overall i feel this product is helpful and very convenient.

Pros

I love that my clients can sign all my forms and we can keep them electronically.

Cons

At least 3 or 4 times a month my client will spend 15 mins filling out and signing forms and then they will just be deleted. Not saved as a draft or anything. Its extremely frustrating.

Hi Maddie, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to know that you're enjoying the convenience of electronic forms and signatures through our platform. We're sorry to hear that your clients were experiencing issues saving their drafts. If this is still occurring, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and explain the issue a bit more so we can understand what's happening and help you get the issue resolved.

NG

Neil G.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great solution and very competitive

My experience has been excellent, so much so that I have recommended Jotform and Jotform Sign to many other businesses, who now also use it.

Pros

Jotform Sign allows me to collect legally binding signatures on my contracts. It's very easy to set up and gives me far more signatures per month than other solutions I used previously, which were nowhere near as good or flexible. I've used Jotform for several years so when I realised that Jotform Sign was part of the solution it was a no brainer to use it.

Cons

Nothing, it's so much better than the competition, especially when you take into account what a great tool Jotform is even without Jotform Sign!

Hi Neil, Thanks for your positive rating and for sharing your excellent experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Jotform Sign has been a valuable addition to your contract workflow. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JW

Jan W.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Terrific, customizable tool!

One of my favorite tools! As I said before, the addition of Jotform Sign to the Jotform platform has expanded our use of it. And the price is so reasonable!

Pros

I am SO glad someone told me about Jotform! Our clients and agents are spread around the country, and most of what we accomplish happens virtually. I've been using Jotform for a number of different forms, and when they added Jotform sign, I was able to expand our use of it because we can track the signature received, making contracts complete.

Cons

It can be difficult to find answers to specific questions. I'd appreciate a live rep availability through a chat box.

Hi Jan, Thanks for leaving a positive rating. We're thrilled that Jotform Sign have been instrumental in streamlining your virtual processes and contract completion. For questions or suggestions, we offer 24/7 support through our Support Forum. You can send your questions or suggestions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. You can also search for answers to your questions in the forum at https://www.jotform.com/answers/. Your questions might already have been addressed in related tickets.

MH

Marlana H.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Simple and Effective

Overall, the experience has been positive. We are happy with the product and would recommend it to others.

Pros

Jotform is not difficult to set up or use. It does the job. The ability to customize forms is a bonus.

Cons

We haven't accessed all of the features yet. Accessing tutorials about the different features from the screen that you're working on would be helpful.

Hi Marlana, Thanks for your positive review. We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use. Check out this link to explore our user guides to learn how to use our platform and get all of your questions answered: https://www.jotform.com/help/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

DS

Derrick S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Professionalism in a document

Easy, helpful, organized, and practical.

Pros

The forms look professional and the recipient can easily read them. Also, submitting pictures and writing on them descriptions is a great tool. Also, the phone app is great.

Cons

The limitation of signatures for the basic package

Hi Derrick, Thanks for your positive rating. We're happy you find our forms professional-looking and our platform great to use. We'd like to inform you that we have increased the Singed Document limits for all plans. For example, Starter (Free) plan has been increased from 10 to 100 Signed Documents per month. Check out our pricing page to find out more: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

AS

Adriana S.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Simple to use with professional look

I have used this platform for many years in different ways and I really love the new features and how easy it is to complete contracts while the presentation to customer is very professional.

Pros

The simplicity in building custom fields and user friendliness. It really is very convenient and saves a lot of time.

Cons

promotional popups when I am trying to just get something done.

Hi Adriana, Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We're delighted to hear our platform's simplicity and user-friendliness are saving you time. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

KI

Kalin I.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Perfect tool for collecting leads

Pros

Great and easy way of creating and managing forms. Very flexible and fast for setting up. Great customization options.

Cons

For integration with other systems is not as easy as I thought. But generally is a great help!

Hi Kalin, Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate it. It's great to know that you find our platform easy to use and flexible for creating and managing forms. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SG

Sandra G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great product

It’s okay for what I need at the moment nothing to rav about

Pros

I use this for my tax office daily. And it’s great e form intake .

Cons

Now being able to make domain name customization.

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your positive review. It's great to know that you like our platform, and it helps you with your office tasks. Changing the domain name is possible through our Enterprise solutions. Check out this link to find out more about Jotform Enterprise: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. If you have more questions, you can send us a message via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

SR

Sapna R.

Media Production, self-employed

Jotform feedback

Pros

Very user-friendly in terms of design, layout and information that I want to gather. It is an amazing website and it has made my workflow easy and not so time-consuming.

Cons

None. I can't think of anything negative.

Hi Sapna, Thanks for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you find our website user-friendly and that it has improved your workflow. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad we could make your tasks easier and more efficient. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

JS

Josh S.

Photography, self-employed

Makes life simple

Really happy as it makes my life easy when running my business.

Pros

I require my clients to read, acknowledge and sign a contract once a deposit has been paid, as I need to protect myself and the client. Jotform allows me to customise my contract how I need it. I love getting the notifications once a form is completed. The best part is having the mobile app, so i have all of my contracts to hand.

Cons

It looks a little tacky to the consumer, so something more professionally displayed would be better.

Hi Josh, Thanks for sharing your experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that our platform is helping you streamline your contract process and protect both you and your clients. It's great to know that it's making your work easier for your business. If you have any questions or if you have difficulties with its design or embed layout, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

LT

Latesha T.

Accounting, self-employed

Proud User

Pros

Everything was super easy to use. I played around with different fixtures and I once I figured out how to make a back drop, baby it was on and popping !!!

Cons

Nothing thus far, absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Latesha, Thanks for your positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to use and that you had fun experimenting with different features, including creating backdrops. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

MS

Mary S.

Insurance, self-employed

A view point in Jotforms

I would say its is like 3, it could be better. Just need to convert between the other options.

Pros

I think this is easier to get multiple signatures when needed.

Cons

I doesn't really explain how to use it or conversation between other forms is hard.

Hi Mary, Thanks for your positive rating. We're thrilled to hear that you find Jotform helpful for obtaining multiple signatures when needed. Let us know if you have questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.