KeepnTrack Reviews

4.25/5 (8 reviews)

Linda Rodriguez

Software Tokens

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Working with the refreshing of the CBC - Criminal Background Checks. It has gotten better.

Pros
It is not a difficult software. It is very easy generating reports, looking up and adding information into profiles. Running background checks is extremely easy (just a matter of reading the results). Merging feature is pretty cool, just need to be extremely careful. There is no going back once you have merged profiles.

Cons
The CBC gets frozen quite often. This could be a drag.

Amber Chase

Easy tracking of volunteers

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Any time I have called into the help center they are very thorough and they even listen to my suggestions when brain storming on my end of the call.

Pros
The most thing I like about this product is the convenience of having people checking in and being able to keep track of all of the volunteer hours for the year.

Cons
Sometimes it logs out and then people just stand there and stare at it. Even thought I have the log in steps right next to the kiosk. That would be my only gripe is that.

Amber Chase

Student Check in

Reviewed 2019-11-12

anytime I need assistance I have had GREAT customer support that is very willing and able to help me out step by step.

Pros
I love that once I got all students into the system,which was very simple, they can come in and sign in or out with ease.

Cons
Sometimes a user will use the back button and it will log out, then I have to assist in re-logging in and it is sometimes a inconvenience.

Sally Upchurch

KeepNTrack

Reviewed 2018-12-13

It's been very good for our School District it has helped us keep Sex Offenders out of our schools.

Pros
It's very user friendly when you scan the ID it doesn't take anytime to do the check on the person.

Cons
Sometimes it bring's up people as matches that is not the same date of birth or not even the exact name.

Anonymous

Does as advertised

Reviewed 2019-11-12

We're using this to keep our students/staff safe.

Pros
It definitely works as far as tracking who is coming and going from the building and checking the sex offender registry. It notifies us to any potential matches. We're also able to mark individuals as not being allowed in the building if a staff member or family reports someone shouldn't be around.

Cons
It's not an easy process to get a potential match marked as not a match. The reports are also not as intuitive to pull out as we'd like them to be.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Rodney Helton

Great program for a school.

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Pros
The ease and accuracy of checking all visitors into our building makes everyone feel safe!

Cons
Mass populations of people entering the building for events is a little time consuming.

TONY CROUSE

Reviewed 2018-12-11

GOOD

Pros
THE HOME PAGE WAS EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN IT CAME TO LOGGING IN VISITORS

Cons
NOT ALLOWING THE INFORMATION TO BE TRANSFERRED OVER TO LATER USE LIKE THE BIRTH DATE

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

A limited piece of software that needs updating

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
I did help keep track of our employees hours

Cons
It was clunky and felt behind the times. Definitely in need of modernization.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10