Kickserv Reviews

4.3/5 (219 reviews)

ron parsons

difficult to maneuver . when loading data cursor is so sensitive that I often have to erase entries

keeps me organized

Sage Sarno

Horible

Reviewed 2017-06-26

we are getting better at troubleshooting problems created by the software. when it works it's exactly what we need. it seems i need 100 characters to submit this form. unfortuantely I can't seem to find 100 nice words to say about your service.

olga cote

Reasonably priced software for small business but has lots of room for improvement

Reviewed 2015-04-06

Pros: 1. cloud based, can be accessed from anywhere. unlimited storage capacity, makes it easy to store document. 2. easy to learn and use, webinars available and the system is intuitive 3. very reasonably priced compared to some other Customer management software that are available on the market. 2. has been down only once for couple of hours Cons: 1. customer support is online only. I have not been able to talk to the live person when I really needed something but had to send email questions that were responded to the next day. Our rep who signed us up was responsive to my questions and knowledgeable about software but I wish Kickserv had someone 24x7 to answer urgent calls or at least even email back right away. 2. not enough customization. Our staff wants to see things differently on the screen arranged the way that they want it but it's not possible to save your own settings or arrange the schedule to look differently. 3. Suggestions for improvement not implemented. I have made many suggestions but have not seen any changes so I just stopped giving them. 4. Only 2 settings for personnel: administrative and tech. We have alots of sales folks and they need more info than tech but less than administrative. So far has not been done 5. The app is not really helpful for the type of work that we do. It downloads very slowly for those who have administrative access because it loads up the whole customer base. The cancelled appointments don't disappear from the app schedule very fast so couple of time our staff went to appointments that were not needed. When new appointments are added, there is no alert so it's easy to miss them. Uploaded documents saved online dont display on the app. Anyway the app needs a lot of work. 6. needs a place to record ongoing reminders for administrative staff. Kickserv did not solve this problem so we are still using sticky notes. 7. not a way to communicate and assign customer related tasks to each other in the team. Again, would be nice if the software had ability to do that.

Terri Horen

I think Kickserv is just okay!

Reviewed 2017-06-30

I can keep my clients and all jobs information in one place.I love that I can keep all my clients and everything in one place. Customer service is awesome to deal with.

Katie Willis

This program did not work for our company. It was not very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

The best part of this program was being able to schedule technicians to their call for the day. It was nice having them all on the same home page and see where each tech was headed.

Justin Snow

Used to be a great software...

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Mobile app has great features, QuickBooks desktop integration is a plus, ease of reports. Overall the design of the software would be very good, if their servers could handle the volume of hits it was getting.

Ashish Khurana

It's almost perfect for our needs if recurring feature was properly implemented.

Reviewed 2017-06-22

Auto emails and text reminders are most important even though it's not implemented properly. Message size is incompatible with wireless networks.

Trevor Dickerson

Cheaper than similar programs, but for a reason.

Reviewed 2017-06-22

More efficient work flow management from estimate to invoice.It's easy to use and it looks very professional to customers when they view estimates, invoices, etc. The customer portal was a great selling feature for customers with multiple properties.

Sal Barone

I have trouble navigating the new platform

Reviewed 2017-06-29

All my customer info stored in one placeThe ability to access your invoicing from anywhere, and the ability to write estimates and invoices on the go.

Angela Beene

Hate this new layout. It is very confusing and seems to take too many steps.

Reviewed 2017-06-22

You can use with cell phones and desk top computers .

Jeremy Jenny

Work ok for us but loads slow, when editing multiple appointments lags, crashes too

Reviewed 2017-06-22

I like the search ability, I like the concept of linking quickbooks - but have never actually used it due to the system errors.

brian brown

We do love Kick Serv

Reviewed 2017-06-22

It is easy to use, especially online and its very functional for us to see read emails, reports, along with history.

Devon Derrick

Mostly good

Reviewed 2017-06-22

When it works, the ease of adding appointments and new contacts.

WILLIAM RUMSEY

Makes booking appointments easy

Reviewed 2017-06-22

Works well on Apple devices interfaces with QuickBooks online nice SMS for our customers along with easy invoices

Debi McCaughey

I was happy but having issues with the QB

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Price and ease of use are good, I like this new vesion so much more than the older version wish I could have changed over earlier

Pandora Michaels

For dispatching it is very good.

Reviewed 2016-03-22

I have found it has many more steps than it originally did. Once learning its above average. Although there are multiple ways to schedule a call to be dispatched I find it lengthy. None the less not difficult. Customer service is a stand out!