Vera EHS

The comprehensive EHS management solution for dealerships.

visit website

Vera EHS Reviews

Leading the Way with KPA

Pros

I enjoy using KPA as it is easy to navigate, user friendly and makes our lives easier!! As an HR professional the software keeps us in compliance legally. Excellent to use for applicant tracking, recruiting, on boarding, employee training, employee coaching, EEO -1 reporting to name a few. The real gem is the Customer Service that you receive as a client. The Customer Service team is beyond amazing, always there when you need them! I have been using KPA for 5 years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend!

Cons

I have not encountered any negative situations with product.

Helps organization stay compliant

Pros

Easy to use. A lot of trainings available. Easy to keep track off issues/trainings.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software

KPA

It is good once you know where everything is or once you have watch every tutorial

Pros

I like that it has several options for everything we are looking for, from compliance to hiring

Cons

That they changed and it was not easy to get some assistance and there are still issues with some users and that it is harder to get to some sources and I have to email to get support often.

KPA

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to keep track of progress and enter results are very simple and easy.

Cons

The search box for documents, as an example, can be temperamental. Some occasions it picks up the doc very quickly and accurately and on some occasions the same type of doc, it will not. Even if you use the actual reference number for the doc.

A must have for safety compiance!

company and management are amazing to work with, prompt and helpful. especially the rep

Pros

Software and support is easy to use, keeps me informed of needed actions for compliance and safety.

Cons

the safety committee minutes seem useless

Great service.

Pros

Along with a comprehensive location to view and correct any concerns. We are provided personal consultations to help guide us.

Cons

I do not have any concerns with the product.

Easy to use website and mobile app

Pros

Easy to use website issues tracking and employee training all in on place makes it very convenient.

Cons

None found so far software is very easy to use

Easy to Use EHS Management Software

The application is pretty good, however, the consulting services are great. We utilize KPA's EHS consultants and I find that they all provide amazing service. So responsive and very willing to lend a hand without any upsell. We heavily lean on their expertise.

Pros

-Helps me to assign and manage outstanding EHS issues -Issues are linked to the supporting citation -User-friendly interface -Comprehensive training modules

Cons

-Wish that the software would integrate to our HRIS system so that the employee list was regularly refreshed through automatic feeds

Great Risk Management, Safety Compliance, and Environmental Protection Portal

The portal is only one fantastic portion of KPA. The real benefits come from the rep that you receive. The friendly assistance and knowledge that the reps provide, backed by the intuitive online system, is spectacular.

Pros

The ability to track employee training, see what courses still need to be completed, etc Having all of the MSDSheets in a single location online

Cons

It will not let me submit a review without writing a con, but I can honestly say that I have not experienced any issues with this service

Enviromental Safety Made Easy

Pros

Straight forward layout. Easy of archiving. Training provided is relevant.

Cons

There are no complaints about this software.

One Stop Shop

EHS Management Solutions helps keep me organized with compliance issue that need attention, Training for me and all of my employees as well as employment applications.

Pros

I like that EHS Management Solutions has incorporated HR, Hiring, Compliance and Safety training all in one easy to use sight.

Cons

It took a bit to learn to navigate the sight but once I figured out where everything was its very easy to use.

Great customer service

They are a partner in our safety first program. The help us stay up to date on new regulations, and training.

Pros

What I like mostly is the system is easy to use and very helpful.

Cons

I have no issues with the software. There is nothing that I least like about the software.

Quick and Easy

I can always see where our group is at with safety, training and all documents i one area

Pros

All our managers have access to all safety areas at all times

Cons

Nothing at this time, software is working really well