LobbyConnect Reviews

4.77/5 (35 reviews)
Pros
  • Ease of installation.
  • Makes it simple to set availability when allowing others to schedule my time. Saves time with back and forth to find shared availability.
  • Easy to configure and use; quick at-a-glance device status makes it easy to identify problems. Free tier a great try-before-you-buy model.
  • This is a very ingenious tool. With a large organization, Teem makes it easy to book a conference room, see availability, and prevent back and forth coworker conversation over who reserved the space. ss
Cons
  • No real dislikes. The product seems to work well as attended. I've used it several times at companies like Adobe and MX. Great tool!
  • It would be great if I could integrate it into my daily calendaring solution, this would allow easier management all from one place.
  • There’s nothing I dislike about the software or even like least as it’s all useful and intuitive. I suppose the interface is a little boring.
  • FlightBoard still requires too much user interaction to "drill down" and launch - give me a static URL that goes right to the room status page.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Steven Espolt

TEEM (EventBoard) Great Product...Great Service

Reviewed 2016-12-02

The product was easy to install, customer service/technical support has been outstanding, the product does everything it promised.

Pros
Ease of installation.

Response from Teem

Steven, thanks for the review! If you ever need anything let us know. Happy Holidays!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Christina Pacudan

Conference Room and Workspace Reservations Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-09-18

Teem is a great conference room and workspace reservation software without any fluff.

Pros
It’s very streamlined and easy to use. You can display available conference rooms in different offices, reserve a desk for use while visiting an office, review and manage reservations, and view the team directory.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Pete Curtner

Very positive

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-11

Bharat G

Efficient Caledar Display

Reviewed 2016-03-02

Pros: Very efficient and syncs perfectly with Ipads. Cons: initial setup can be a bit complicated, but the support is quite cooperative and ready with solutions.

Response from Teem

Thank you for your review Bharat, we are always looking to improve ease of use so your feedback is very helpful. Glad our support team was able to help get things going for you!

John Chou

Custom Theme

Reviewed 2016-05-16

I had reached out to Michael asking if he could provide us with an additional theme and he was more than willing to accommodate us. He went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. Thanks so much!

Response from Teem

Thanks for the review John. Hopefully you love the new look around the office!

Brandon Olmstead

Teem makes it easy to manage visitors and book office meeting rooms

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-02

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Galen Foster

Amazing Customer Service & Exciting New Features

Reviewed 2016-05-11

Pros: New Features & Integrations Often Released Cons: The Administrative UI change was hard to get use to but I'm all good now.

Response from Teem

Glen thanks for your review, you rock! Let us know if you have any additional questions about the UI. We're happy to help!

Michelle Hoyt

Great product

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Wonderful customer service and very easy to use product that produces a very professional look that assists with making conference room use easy.

Response from Teem

Thanks Michelle, I'll pass along the feedback. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Mark Matulewicz

Event Board is perfect for our needs here at Juniper Networks

Reviewed 2016-04-27

We have over 300 devices running Event Board all over the world and the interface just keeps getting better.

Response from Teem

Mark thanks for your review. Juniper rocks!

Brandon Broschinsky

Makes scheduling ext. appointment easy

Used occasionally for less than 6 months