MaintainX Logo
MaintainX

Manage Maintenance and Operations. Without the Paper Stacks.

visit website

MaintainX Reviews - Page 3

SW

Steven W.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Great app to help with facilities and maintenance

MaintainX has made our maintenance department more effective and efficient. It helps our employees stay on track with less down time.

Pros

MaintainX is reasonably priced and easy to use. It allows you to configure things the way you need them set up and it is easy to enter new work orders and track their progress.

Cons

The reporting features can only be run on the desktop software. It would be nice to be able to view reports on a mobile device but it isn’t a deal breaker.

TF

Tyler F.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easiest Maintenance Software Available

I've truly enjoyed the ability to communicate through the app. I can comment on each individual work order, giving whomever requested an opportunity to views it's progress all the way to completion. I was not initially fond of the idea of a maintenance work order system but have been very please with the MaintX app thus far.

Pros

I love the ease of use. This software keeps all of our management staff informed and up to date with all of our maintenance issues.

Cons

The fact that anyone with a phone can create and add new work orders to our never ending list!

AC

Anne C.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent for tracking maintenance requests from multiple users

I enjoy the app and it is a great product. Problem is just getting other employees to use it.

Pros

The software allows users to send me a request so I can respond immediately if needed.

Cons

The software is great. I just have had trouble getting buy in from all facilities. I will keep at them to use for requesting service.

CP

Casey P.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Very Easy to Use

A cloud based CMMS software has been a lifesaver. MaintainX has improved communication between shifts and reduced down time. After 1 yr of use, we are now creating predictive maintenance work orders.

Pros

Has all the necessary features to efficiently schedule a maintenance department without having too many to get confusing. Reporting is great to see a live overview. Implementation took a little time but the interface on the PC makes it a breeze. Customer service was very helpful and gave a 1 on 1 experience. This software was essential in converting from an old paper system.

Cons

Not much I could say is a con. Be prepared to be computer savvy.

DJ

Donny J.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great, easy to use program for your team!

My experience overall has been extremely positive. I was looking at MaintainX as a solution to solve auditing and record keeping for my maintenance department, and it was the perfect option.

Pros

I most liked the ease of use, the user friendly UI, the cost, and the customer service.

Cons

I feel it is unnecessarily difficult to edit certain aspects of work order (for example, if you added the wrong form template, I was unable to just delete that template out of the work order and add a new one. I had to archive and redo the entire work order).

Matt B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Huge amount of functionality

Huge amount of functionality!! Incredibly useful tool for managing our maintenance and general tasks. Although designed for repairs and maintenance we also use it to assign administrative jobs to members of staff or teams. MaintainX gives us a full overview of what is outstanding, who is working on what and the status of every task!

Pros

Great features even in the free plan and even better in the premium Very responsive team New features constantly being added Easy to setup and use

Cons

Mobile OTP as only login method Premium plan not particularly flexible - a middle step between free and premium would be great as it's a large amount of money

CC

Charline C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Good Product

Overall we are very happy with the software. It really helped us as we were writing all job in a call book and trying to keep track that way. This is much easier you see everything that hasn't been done yet and you can prioritize the urgency of the call.

Pros

Very user friendly, you can assign jobs to technicians, you can set that technicians only see jobs assigned to them. Separate column for to do and done. You can clearly see which job is in progress. Nice filters. You can prioritize calls.

Cons

There should be another option added for parts on order that way we would know which job we are waiting for parts.

CT

Connie T.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

MaintainX Easy to Use

Very good customer service. It runs itself

Pros

Ease of use and mobility. Updating is simple!

Cons

nothing the program is very easy to use and takes very little time to update work orders and assets

RL

Ron L.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

MaintainX = Accountability

Having MaintainX on my phone keeps the plant up and running and allows me to answer to work orders quickly preventing down time.

Pros

MaintainX makes my job easier and more efficient. Keeping a chemical plant running 24/7 is more productive with the app. Preventative maintenance is important and the app helps greatly with accountability.

Cons

I can’t come up with any cons. I highly recommend MaintainX!

YA

Yusuf A.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

MaintainX Review

Pros

MaintainX allows you to manage the work and labor manager both in the field and in your office with certain procedure libraries. This side is very good and it is a good option that they focus more on the mobile side.

Cons

It is very good that it creates a specific procedure, but the workflow is not always managed with these precise lines. work time changes, it has a flexible structure. Must be supported by AI.

CL

Collin L.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

MaintainX has changed our business

Overall this has made our business process much simpler and has given us a much more professional look. The reviews are easily review and can embed to your website. I am a HUGE fan of this program.

Pros

Ease of use, Professional and easily manageable quotes. Ability to attach photos to quotes. Easy automated Follow-Up.

Cons

Integration with quick books online could be improved with tax rates and discounts being made their own line items instead of at the bottom like QB.

Allen R.

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

Why I Use MaintainX

the best benefit on MaintainX for me is keeping up with what needs to be done, we have 37 locations over two states and it helps me stay informed and prioritize deployment of assets

Pros

I mainly use MaintainX for the field supervisors to be able to request maintenance and to track and schedule maintenance of equipment and starting to use it to schedule and track preventative maintenance

Cons

can't really think of anything i don't like at this moment except that it's hard to get employees to use it as designed

NH

Norm H.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Not Focused On, but Great for Churches

My new facility manger found it very useful and easy to learn.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, and teach staff how to use.

Cons

More corporate pricing structure for a church. Have to watch our number of users closely to keep within church budget.

Brandon C.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great Application with Stellar Support

My overall experience has been stellar. Not really much to complain about.

Pros

We've been on MaintainX since November of 2019, and have seen the program / app make several changes, all of which have been for the better. I've had small issues since signing up, and the support team has been more than helpful in resolving them, as well as openly welcoming feedback. From what I've seen, the support team is a handful of people, so don't expect an instant response, but they are very quick nonetheless.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like - if I ever have a complaint, I reach out to the support team and it gets resolved.

VM

Vincent M.

Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees

Great software at a great cost

This being the first maintenance software I've used we are very pleased.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation was very easy.

Cons

Better notification options would be handy for alerts.

SI

Scott I.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Modern easy to use Software

Very good. Customer service is always available

Pros

Overall easy to use for all function i need. laid out very well

Cons

Inventory management needs to be improved.

DD

Donnie D.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Full Service

great

Pros

Tracks, work orders, trends, parts, PM's, etc...

Cons

The "Location" when creating work orders should not be there. Unneeded step that wastes time.

MW

Michael W.

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

MaintainX Review

Great! it is a well used tool for us. It is great to look back on historical data entered through the system. We have begun utilizing procedures to aide in the management of the communities irrigaiton system.

Pros

Daily use of new home screen feature. Reoccurring work orders are a very helpful reminder for our teams.

Cons

The system can be cumbersome for field workers intitally to learn.

BY

Bryan Y.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

My right hand

The wasting time having to call each team member and discuss the issue and when it's stated and then when it's finished. I get notifications of all that without really having to micro manage

Pros

It's very user-friendly and all time communication without actually having to interupt my team for an update

Cons

I wish it had GPS capabilities so I could use the app and find my teams location in one spot.

NN

Navi N.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Summary

Pros

seemingly easy to capture all details for everyone to assess and access

Cons

need to implement more users for assignees and vendors

EG

Elia G.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

MaintainX Helps with our maintenance department

It has been great.

Pros

It made is so much easier to track service calls and the outcomes. We needed something that would work at the admin level, tech level, and store manager level. This fit our needs perfectly.

Cons

I would like to see more reporting options such as time card reports to calculate payroll wages for our techs.

CG

Colin G.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Keep up the good work!

Pros

Simple to use but organized and concise. Chose this product because the free version allows me to get notified when a work order has been submitted. I do maintenance for an academy and college and am the main maintenance guy but I have three people who can assign me jobs. This program allows all of them to create work orders for me where I can see them in an organized and clear manner.

Cons

Instead of having to “archive” work orders, I wish simply marking them “done” would clear them from my queue.

LH

Lisa H.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Finally the App That Has Everything I Have Been Looking For!

This app is very user friendly and does everything I want it to. The items most important to me: (1) I am finally able to organize the maintenance tasks I assign, and see the status of each at a moment's glance and (2) I can categorize by project type or location or anything I can dream of, and the multiple tags I can apply per work order make it easy to sort and organize.

Pros

* Ease of Use * Unlimited work orders * Unlimited categories

Cons

* I wish I could order the priorities within in priority type. (Example, if I have 10 high priority items, I'd like to be able to sort within those high priority items--e.g., #1 high priority, #2 high priority, #3 high priority.)

ML

Marlaina L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great Functionality for Great Price

Pros

App-based software for everyone to have EASY access and download right to their phone. Enables users to report needs FASTER and goes DIRECTLY TO FACILITIES team without delay. VERY ORGANIZED and able to view work orders based on different settings (most often sorted by due date and priority level). VERY CLEAN DESIGN, not confusing to implement for workplace. VERY USER FRIENDLY. Able to view work orders on desktop and phone - updated simultaneously.

Cons

There is very little if anything to not like! Perhaps having an option to have a preset setting when people type in key words to automatically fill out the rest of the work order and be sent to the appropriate team, rather than having to pass through an admin. But that would be very picky. The software works great and we have loved it!

BM

Bob M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Great product for running an Airport

Still developing best utilization and have yet to take advantage of all feature, but having basically built a facility management system from scratch using MaintainX provides a great deal of insight on best practices. MaintainX has been extremely helpful for overall asset management, document storage, budget justifications, proof of regulatory compliance.

Pros

Everything I need to manage my facility in one simple product

Cons

Some of the features between desktop and mobile app are not consistent