MaintainX Logo
MaintainX

Manage Maintenance and Operations. Without the Paper Stacks.

visit website

MaintainX Reviews - Page 5

Love MaintainX

Excellent. Customer service is always great and we are always informed about the newest updates.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and new hires are able to catch on very quickly.

Cons

I wish we were able to use it as a time tracking app for employees hours for payroll.

Works LIke advertized

We were looking for a tool that would keep track of all maintenance requests across our 60 locations. We also wanted a way to track costs for parts as well as labor. Wanted to be able to run reports and create invoices.

Pros

Like the ease of use; once setup, the software is extremely easy to use. Customer support was outstanding. Keeps track of all maintenance and IT work.

Cons

Haven't found any Cons yet; at some point would like to integrate with other applications.

Good option!

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Other systems are difficult to setup without help but not MaintainX. They are upgrading new features very often

Cons

Very slow to add pictures on comments, one by one. In general terms not many thing I would like them to change or improve

MaintainX Review

My overall experience has been great, I used another product at another job and have to say this is far better in function and value.

Pros

The app that is available for smart phones, the ability to upload photos, and the ease of getting it up and running.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software.

Great simple to use product

Pros

The ease that it can be used and updated on a daily basis. I love the pictures and diagrams that can be added. Also like the real time reports of when my employees start and complete jobs giving me an idea of their productivity.

Cons

The reports don't seem to help much and I feel I should be able to customize them myself.

Makes the Job simple

Pros

The product is Very user friendly, reliable.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about the product.

Great asset for sucess

Great . Ya all need to have some training with it . I've been using it 7 months and am just learning it

Pros

Scheduling on the calendar. Calender notifications

Cons

It will freeze up once in awhile in my old phone . It takes up alot of space and ram it seems like .

Perfect Product

This program took us from the analog world to the digital world. I love the item so much and we haven't even cracked the surface on the reporting side. We don't have the same level of productivity on the maintenance side without MaintainX

Pros

I really love how easy it is to use. My team was hesitant to implement a new way of tracking work orders, but this product made it so easy to transition to.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything yet. Its a great product

A great start

Overall a great young product

Pros

Ease of deployment and adding users is extremely simple. A novice administrator can definitely use this product.

Cons

Types of users could use some more work. As well as generalizing some procedures and adding fixed meters.

A view from a managers perspective

Our team works to accomplish 400 jobs per day and we are integrating all of our systems onto this platform in stages. The company has been very easy to work with, and always professional and precise. I am optimistic when the reporting side is up and running this will be our long term solution to CMMS operations.

Pros

Very user friendly - the ease of use for the end user is done very well. Short learning curve for end users The contact folks are always very receptive, and gracious taking the time necessary to help us with issues.

Cons

The high end administrator and management tools are in development. Not very robust at this time, but the company has been very open to improvements and implementation of changes.

MaintainEasy

We use it daily for equipment and facility maintenance and it bring everything into one program.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, customize, and works in real time.

Cons

MaintainX could use some more advanced reporting features but they are improving every month.

Excellent

What's good about it we can keep a paper trail on work orders.

Pros

It was straightforward it was easy to use. We do everything on our iPhones perfect for us.

Cons

It would be nice print off in the reporting section just one section. but everything else is good we like it.

Why I would recommend MaintainX.

I had a very positive experience with MaintainX.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of keeping machine manuals, past work orders, and orders done by other technicians in as easily accessible place.

Cons

I can't think of too many cons with this software.

MaintainX was easy to setup and has great live... human... support :)

We can have all of our residents and hotel guest easily report issues and add a PHOTO! The picture along with the tracking, aging, and rating the urgency has been a huge life saver.

Pros

MaintainX has really helped us track the important issues as well as prevent losing maintenance issues to scraps of paper.

Cons

The user interface can be a bit overly utilitarian. It grows on you and really in the end is more efficient this way.

AN excellent software feature for anyone who doesn't need a full time job managing the software.

I am able to receive work orders from multiple locations easily and track my own work with great note taking and reporting features. I use this to not only track requests, but also my own periodic and reactive maintenance while help me stay organized and on schedule.

Pros

It is easy to use and has great scalability. I am able to use it with a team that isn't the best with technology.

Cons

Some of the form features being behind the higher tier pricing, but the fact I can use two is great and this is really stretching for cons.

Great app

Pros

Got our maintenance staff up to par with the needs of our company and made it easier to keep communication between everyone and complete work orders in a timely fashion.

Cons

Not any cons, the app has helped our company alot.

MaintainX is the future

Very easy to operate after training. Logging pricing and creating part numbers for future orders has been a great advantage.

Pros

Simplicity and the reports based off work performed.

Cons

I have 2 requests that show unopened although all has been reviewed.

Home Watch Co. uses Maintain X

They have been extremely helpful in customizing a program that works for my company. It has saved an enormous amount of time.

Pros

I love the support that I get from Maintain X.

Cons

It took me a little while to get the ease of it.

Quikrete Toronto Inc.'s experience with Maintain X

We are still just starting the process, but I can see significant benefits by using the software. Our PMs are more detailed and specific and work orders are not getting lost in e-mails or text messages or simply forgot about. Overall, more discipline will be created and the true impediments to achieving operational targets will be addressed which will result in safer manufacturing processes, better quality product, higher uptime and higher productivity.

Pros

The setup of Maintain X with the support of the Maintain X Team was very easy and very fast. Just about every aspect of the software is logical and easy to get around in, so no real special or detailed training is required.

Cons

I have no issues with the software at this time.

Great start!

Overall experience is great! Would recommend/have recommended to others.

Pros

Very easy to use. For the most part paperless. My team is in the field 100% of the time; this allows us to send work orders to their mobile devices, track progress and communicate specifically about each work order.

Cons

Not enough reporting features. Need to be able to have more sort options; give total work orders opened and completed during specific time frames. Also need to be able to track the amount of time spent on each work order. Also, some work orders do not get resolved or reoccurring orders might get pushed to the following week, need option to cancel then report how many were cancelled. Also need to be able to edit comments, fix typos.

easy to use software with excellent support

i will keep using it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a maintenance software... it works well and has excellent support when you run into a jam and need help... it also has a built in parts inventory system and a reporting feature that you can see charts and graphs.

Pros

interface is user friendly support and service is always there sends emails when parts reach below a minimum quantity ability to export reporting documents

Cons

i have no cons for the software anything i have not liked or thought they could of improved on they listened and took action and sent it to their engineers for review. some of the ideas they took action and corrected so its nice to see a company actually do something with the feedback they received.

Easy App to use

Pros

I like how easy it is to use on my phone or laptop. My employee is being more responsive in letting me know when orders are complete. I like being able to quickly add a photo of something that needs to be fixed to a work order. Customer service has always been quick to respond and take my suggestions into consideration.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

This program really keeps myself organized and my store in good shape. It also helps my memory

Pros

Easy to use, love the photo section, love the comments second

Cons

I don’t think it needs any improvement on your end, everything good

Small company - manage one property

Perfect for our small operation. Own/Manage 100 units. Has made it easy for me to keep track of what is and isn't getting done.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Have a new young maintenance employee and had trouble with follow through and tracking and remembering work orders. Easily can send work orders to his phone and track the progress in office.

Cons

Haven't really found a downside. It does what we need

Great small/Medium Business CMMS

Contact support is readily available and helpful to find a resolution to issues.

Pros

Ease of use with little training to new users.

Cons

Modular dashboard, Print button for Wo's, link to ERP inventory, customizable fields.