MaintainX Logo
MaintainX

Manage Maintenance and Operations. Without the Paper Stacks.

visit website

MaintainX Reviews - Page 6

User Friendly - Great Customer Service

Since our first contact with MaintainX the customer service has been outstanding. They helped us set it up, answered even my silliest questions and followed with our progress the whole time. When they stopped hearing from me, they checked in just to make sure all was going smooth.

Pros

We appreciate how easy and user friendly this software is.

Cons

As of now, we have not found any cons on this software. We are 100% happy

God Provides

As stated above, MaintainX's support is top-notch... They have a very responsive team knowledgeable with their product.

Pros

This software/app is very user friendly. Anyone regardless of computer skills should easily be able to use MaintainX. Within minutes I have set up multiple reoccurring maintenance work-orders.

Cons

I have found some deficiencies/lack of features however, the support team is very responsive and appreciates the feedback. One recent addition I would love to see implemented is being able to sort work-orders by assigned worker and priority level.

MaintainX Delivery Driver Review

I use this every day before and after deliveries. Makes tracking maintenance and work orders so much easier.

Pros

I love the checklist and ease of use for the product.

Cons

I can’t think of any right now it’s pretty useful.

Newbie Outlook

So far, not too bad. Still lots to learn.

Pros

Unfortunately I just started this just over a month ago. I am still navigating the system but am slowly learning. I thing once I get a grip on all the features it will be a good tool to plan and carry out our work. The reports will be useful as well.

Cons

If I filter by individual assignee's then as soon as I add a team filter only the assignee's that are part of the team i chose show up. I would like both. Also i just started using the 'procedure' function and once i have a list if i want to add a heading i have to scroll to the bottom of the screen to grab it. I think it would be useful if that function was available the same as the 'add a field' tag between existing fields.

Great Maintenance Software

Has bee great any time i have a question the MaintainX team is will to meet my schedule to get it answered

Pros

how fast I was able to get it up and running

Cons

the only thing i would change is the PDF export

This is a nice app

Seems to be a great app for organizing maintanence and requests .

Pros

I like that many people can use it and we can log in the work. You can also log in all of your equipment and set up Maintenance schedules .

Cons

I haven't anything to difficult. Maybe make it a little easier to put in some of the info.

MaintainX is awesome

It's great for setting recurring PMs for machinery

Pros

It's so user friendly and obviously built by people with maintenance experience

Cons

There's isn't really anything to complain about

Go Paperless

Pros

This app keeps us from moving paper around the office as well as giving everyone a chance to make notes about a job/service order. Once the order is marked "done" then our Accounting person knows to invoice the client and what specifically to invoice them for.

Cons

The custom template was a little difficult to navigate, but we got used to it.

Great Product and Support

Our overall experience has been very positive.

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful and the company's customer service has been great!

Cons

There really are not any real cons because the company has proactively addressed or resolved any issues we encountered as a new account.

Productivity at your finger tips

I love the app, and it has made my maintenance team more productive. I recommend it to all of my friends that also run restaurants.

Pros

I run seven restaurants and keeping up with the maintenance was a full time task. Since I have found MaintainX my life has gotten much easier. My maintenance team also prefers using the app versus keeping up with paper lists and text messages.

Cons

The app is close to perfect in my opinion. It would be nice to be able to print off lists or items that need to be completed.

Easy communication

I also love i can put everyone that wants mowing and how many times a month instead of doing it every time.

Pros

I love that I can communicate with my husband and schedule out his day so I'm not calling him while at work and he can communicate with me to send out bills once he is done completing a task I don't have to wait till he gets home at night and ask his every job he went to that day

Cons

I wish there would be a stop date on the repeat work orders that be nice lawn Mowing start may 2 to nov 30

Exactly what I needed

I have enjoyed using and it keeps me and my crew up to date

Pros

Ease of use and keeps me informed using the app on the phone is pretty handy as well. Its send out alerts as needed.

Cons

None that I have seen to this point. Using the phone app can sometimes be difficult in maneuvering around .

Great app

Use it to assign maintenance tasks and it helps us a great deal

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to communicate between users

Cons

Customer service could be easier to reach

Love MaintainX

Pros

It keeps me and my team very organized and on top of every work order.

Cons

Nothing honestly, the app is easy to use and learn and the team is always there to answer questions

Simple & Easy

Perfect way to document Service, Housekeeping, & Maintenance request.

Pros

Everything. I'm very familiar with HotSos (designed by Expresso). And MaintX is far more simplified and perfect for small businesses.

Cons

Nothing so far. It's very simple to use. I guess the only Con would be entering your property info, but that's required on all programs.

Powerful tool

Very good, I'm still finding more useful ways to use it.

Pros

Although not specifically for apartment management, we have found MaintainX a very helpful tool to keep track of everything going on at multiple properties.

Cons

Search program is a little narrow, it should allow some misspellings and grammar errors.

MaintainX

Pros

every employee is included on the one application and it is very easy to make sure everything is getting finished in a timely manner.

Cons

I wish there were a drop-down menu where I could fill out an accident report, for instance. There is a template, but some items are completely different.

Paperless is better

Pros

The ease of not having to write everything down. The way it keeps your time. You can communicate with the team. Take photos of work done and work to be done. It just takes all the stress out of my day.

Cons

I really feel everything is great. Maybe have something next review

Happy with MainTainX

Good

Pros

Easy to use. I like you can keep a paper trail of all the work orders. Every one on my team on the same page.

Cons

You can not go to one work order without scrolling through all of them.When you're in one of the reporting section you cannot copy just one of the section.

Great product

Very good

Pros

Prevention of breakdowns and record keeping in my pocket..

Cons

Some of the features wer lacking in categorys

Love MaintainX

It’s great does everything we needed. Once we went to enterprise edition it unlocked so many more aspects of the system with great support from an experienced staff.

Pros

Love it all, with great customer support

Cons

Nothing, once customer support started getting involved we have unlocked so many more features.

Great product!

I love this app. It is easy to use and works seamlessly between the phone and the computer. I would highly recommend this for any small business that is looking for an affordable and comprehensive way to track maintenance and inventory of their fleet. I have also contacted their customer service team several times and found them to be extremely helpful and professional.

Pros

Great customer service, the app works seamlessly between the computer and the phones

Cons

Could use some more features like creating work orders automatically from triggers.

MaintainX program review

Pros

I was able to communicate with my maintenance team about issues that needed their attention and rank in term of status (with the possibility of sending a picture) while I was on the job and not maintenance in site. This app helped with the filling of the communication gap between the production team and the maintenance team.

Cons

Though I had the option to take a picture of my request, i had an issue attaching the pictures to my request.

Plumb review

Work flow is greater and able to organize work orders and go back in time to orders work orders to see what was done and who did it.

Pros

Easy to work with the program and keep track of daily jobs and service work that comes in daily.

Cons

There’s really not much that I dislike about the software.

So much better than paper!!!

Mainly doing facility maintenance work orders with the app which this app seems to do very well.

Pros

I take the app on my phone with me everywhere Easy to creat a work order Easy to view work orders Easy to prioritize work orders Saves on paper Text is easy to read apposed to hand writing Easy to look back on past work. Instant notifications of new work Organizes correspondence to specific jobs And a lot more… Great app never wanna go back to paper

Cons

I’ve been so happy with the app I have not noticed any problems yet. However, I have been using it less than six months… I suppose if it was free it would be better.