MaintainX Logo
MaintainX

Manage Maintenance and Operations. Without the Paper Stacks.

visit website

MaintainX Reviews - Page 7

Well made work order system

Im a building chief engineer and we have a very wide variety of work throughout the building. I've used many other work order systems (webTMA, LMN, serviceAutopilot,etc...) and this is probably one of my favorite apps. This app is just too easy to use. The customer service is unlike any other I've seen. If you have a question or an issue they are there to help almost immediately. They listen to users needs and update the app. I don't see us using any other work order system.

Pros

Very simple layout. Easy to set up the work order and it's just as easy for your team to use in the field. App allows for communication within the team and within each work order.

Cons

Harder to track materials used than done other apps I've used in the past.

Great Software for keeping track of Work Orders

So far so good. I'm pretty new to it so we'll see how it goes.

Pros

I love how easy the software is to use on any device that you have on you at the time. Most requests are entered from my iPhone but you can just as easily use a computer or tablet. I also love that you can easily add photos for work orders which allows the person doing the work to see exactly what the issue is rather than having to guess once on location (if the description isn't great)

Cons

I don't like the fact that exporting work lists to PDF's is restricted on the Small Business account but I understand the pricing model or else everybody would be using that account.

Awesome Product

Pros

Easy to use, great for the field employees.

Cons

there is nothing that I have not liked about this software

MaintainX works for us

Pros

I most like it’s ease of use and the fact that MaintainX is always available when I need support or have questions.

Cons

Some of our hardware, IPads etc., are older and would not support this software.

Great Produce

Very happy and satisfied

Pros

We have used this product for over a year and it is wonderful. I have 4 maintenance guys that i keep track of and this is by far the best app that i have used.

Cons

I wish there was a building inspection part that you could customize and utilize.

Awesome Software

Pros

Love the ease of use use with this software. Very easy to enter a work order/service call and assign it to the proper tech. Great record keeping in case there is an issue when service was completed.

Cons

Honestly I have not found anything I don’t like about the software.

Easy as long as you have wifi

I have an issue up loading the app when I am not hooked directly up to a Wi-Fi connection

Pros

I like the ease of being able to post before and after pictures and comments

Cons

Easy to use, perfect to improve

Our maintenance department is growing up so fast because Maintainx help us to improve our tasks and the control of our machines

Pros

Its to easy to add locations, assets and group of machines

Cons

The way to delete assets and categories when you're not an administrator

Great tool

Great experience. It has taken a bit of work to implement this fully, but it was worth the effort.

Pros

Easy to use, developers are continuously improving the program. Helps to streamline many aspects of the job on a daily basis.

Cons

No complaints here, it's been a great tool so far.

MaintainX review

Pros

Ease of use. I’ve used 3 other maintenance management systems and this one is the easiest to learn and use.

Cons

The app feels much better on my android than it does on my iPad. Both of which I use regularly for this software.

MaintainX, a good overall app

I use the app daily to schedule and assign things to be done. It hasn’t failed me yet.

Pros

I like that things can be scheduled and pulled up when needed

Cons

I haven’t really found any issues with the app yet. It’s always performed as expected.

Super easy to use

Pros

Adding pictures is a great feature, along with leaving notes and assigning due dates, team members, and such.

Cons

I wish I could add an address easily to the area that needs service. Printing out in a pdf changes the format in a way I don’t like.

Great!!!

We saved a lot of paper, ink, time and i don't need to remind my staff to do their task. Very useful.

Pros

The notification of our daily task is very helpful.

Cons

Cannot add a user using e-mails only. Some of my staff they don't want to share their phone number.

Amazing app

Very pleased with this app. Makes Communication at work easy.

Pros

Helps keep out maintenance team organized by dispersing work orders probably end with significant details.

Cons

Seems to work perfect for what were using it for.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was Fantastic!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone above and beyond!! He helped our item with our 600 item Parts list. He understands where I am coming from and understands how important that Reporting features are for my business. They know what makes the car drive and they have all the parts to run for 100,000 miles.

Pros

Work Orders and Parts Inventory is the best!!

Cons

The reporting still needs some more features. The parts inventory for my Order is a little different than they are used too

Excellent Product

I am able to keep organized and caught up on daily life with ease.

Pros

It has it all from procedures to parts, Very user friendly, training takes 5 minutes. Integration to my business was seamless

Cons

I havent found anything I need or want on Maintain X

Director of Facilities

Excellent!

Pros

The fact that I can go through and issue work orders to my staff works well and we are able to function without any issue is a definite plus!

Cons

None, I know that we need to pay for good options, but it is not forced on us.

I like the program

I like the program. I was skeptical at first, but now I rely on it everyday.

Pros

It helps to keep all of my assignments organized. I can easily make comments in each open work order to keep track of changes or updates I have made in each one. Work orders are very easy to create. I can also export to PDF file and print them so they are easily sharable outside of the MaintainX program for people who are not users.

Cons

It doesn't work very well with internet explorer. I cannot export to PDF file in the internet browser.

Easy to use, nice flow.. minor issues.

I really like the program thus far. Looking forward to potentially subscribing.

Pros

The overall simplicity of the program is very nice. Everything flows pretty well.

Cons

The application does not allow for multiple assets to be used in a single work request, expanding this would be beneficial. Also, in a work request, having the ability to click on the location and being brought to a map would be nice.

Great Workflow Program

We run a screen printing shop and I wish it had a barcode that is attached to each item created and could be printed out so it could stay with the physical item and make it easier to update the status of each item in the app.

Pros

It is easy to use, appealing to the eye, and is allowing our bussiness to be more organized and productive.

Cons

I don't feel like that I understood what the benefit of upgrading to the next tier would be.

Helpful in automating reports and expedite tasks

Pros

Procedure templates! Definitely saves a lot of time and eliminates inconsistent reports and reduce missed task checklists. My team now follows up systematically without having the need of physical follow up meetings. Everything can run seamlessly and independently

Cons

Firstly the lack of user access control customisation. Right now it's either a full user or nothing, so it's impossible to protect the database from being intentionally deleted or amended. It would be good to be able to set different privileges for different user depending on the role each user has.

MaintainX Review

Pros

It is easy to get started, easy to understand, and you can add work orders without having to be at a computer.

Cons

It took me a while to find out how to search for previous work orders using the filters and search tools.

Great Software Program!!

I have had great experience with Maintain X

Pros

Overall am very impressed with maintain X and its simplicity.

Cons

Ability to have an app that is easily accessible to any computer work station

Awesome!

We use this app every day to help keep everybody accountable for their operations and it is very useful to have

Pros

This is very user friendly and exactly what we needed!

Cons

Not much of any cons from my standpoint.

Stop trying to find those text messages and emails.

The software is exactly what we need in our organization. The support team always responds quickly .

Pros

The ability for seven different managers to easily and quickly submit repair tickets. No more text or emails ! We constantly were trying to keep track of spreadsheets and shared drives .

Cons

I’d like to see calendar integration added to the software .