MaintiMizer Reviews

MaintiMizer

Web-based CMMS for work order and asset management

MaintiMizer

Happy User

I am a maintenance coordinator for my company. I use Maintimizer every day to write Work Orders and Preventative Maintenance WOs. It is very easy to use and has many other tools that our company is able to use in other departments. I enjoyed the training Ashcom has provided. Overall I am satisfied with this great tool.

Pros

easy to work with

Cons

cant delete equipment no longer in use with out deleting all old records tied to it.

Brandon thank you for your review of MaintiMizer! Of course the delete feature is there for data integrity but we are looking at added functionality in that area! Thanks again! P.S. We owe you a Tigers game!

Very solid and easy to use software.

Allows us to easily capture our annual cost of maintaining 2.6 millions square feet of buildings.

Pros

Very user friendly. Most of our user's have limited computer skills yet Maintimizer is designed to accommodate everyone. The software is mature and well thought out.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single shortfall in the software. That said we don not use PO's, Inventory, or the timecard function.

John, we appreciate you taking the time time to give MaintiMizer a review! We're thrilled to hear that you couldn't find a single shortfall in our software. Our app developers are now requesting vacations. We look forward to continuing our work together John!

Maintimizer Review

I am the IT engineer that supports Maintimizer at this facility. I work closely with my maintenance department for upgrades and any issues they may have and I have found that the program is intuitive and easy for the end user. Support is outstanding as we have to wait in a queue to get assistance and we almost always have the same person help us and who is familiar with our setup. We are now diving into features that we have never used before, like barcode scanning and mobile devices. Over all This is a great software!

Pros

Ease of use for the end user. Intuitive software.

Cons

Lacks RFID tagging support

Jeremy thank you for your review of MaintiMizer! We will definitely take your advice on the RFID tagging support!

Hospital grade

Pros

Reports that can be created from the data.

Cons

Can not make changes, without contacting support, and that there is an additional charge for changes when should have access to make the changes

Hi Denise, Thanks for the feedback! Making changes to our MaintiMizer software involves custom programming planned and implemented by our hard-working programming team. We're proud to build maintenance management software that can be customized for each individual customer and we'd love to help you implement custom programming as quickly as possible. Thanks for using MaintiMizer. - The MaintiMizer Team

Up and running in no time

Pros

Price is right and the program is very easy to get up and running. Support has always been able to help when needed

Cons

Some areas of the program are very hard to use and the instruction manual doesn't help much. Support is good when called

Wesley, thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to give MaintiMizer a review. We're glad that you find MaintiMizer affordable and we agree, our support team is pretty awesome. With that said, if you find certain areas more difficult to use our support team should be able to give you a walk through. If you would like even more clarity on certain modules we do offer in-depth training. Thanks again Wesley, we look forward to working with you and the rest of Bodega Bay Public Facilities.

MaintiMizer Review

Pros

There are so many possibilities with this system. It's nice you can put your equipment in and set up a schedule to automatically generate PM paperwork. I like that you can save SOPs to use for similar equipment.

Cons

It's internet-driven, so it depends on your internet service. You must have a separate equipment code for PM on the same equipment for monthly vs weekly, etc. It requires a lot of steps to generate work orders/PMs to print. There are a lot of steps to get to next PM/work order to do updates. You can't delete former employees from system. When you need help, you always have to pay for it, rather than it coming as part of the package.

Tonoa, Thank you for your thoughts on using MaintiMizer. I think there is a little misunderstanding about our technical support assistance that I would like to clear up. Unlimited technical support for MaintiMizer is available to clients with a current Annual Maintenance Agreement (which you currently have). As long as your technical support requests are not training related, our knowledgeable support engineers are here, ready to help you at no additional charge. In addition to technical support, the Annual Maintenance Agreement also cover system updates and patches, ensuring you are using the most current version of MaintiMizer. Please contact us if you have further questions or you need help with your system, we look forward to assisting you! Thank you. Ashcom Technologies

Just my input

There are still some areas that could be made more user friendly. Like printing reports, Hierarchy viewing abilities could be better, especially for those who don't use it all the time.

Pros

I like the Customer Service I receive when I need help. There is no hesitation on waiting time and I am not tech savvy but they understand what I what I need.

Cons

the Queries are usually the most challenging

Thank you for your review of MaintiMizer Roberta! We appreciate your feedback and will use that for future enhancements to the system!

Educational evaluation

Troubleshooter and tech

Pros

The Reporting is what the use are more common with

Cons

The entry of data too many unused fields

Hi Jabora, we're glad that you're taking advantage of MaintiMizer's very powerful Reporting feature. We make sure to include plenty of fields to enter data because MaintiMizer is used across a variety of industries, from hospitality to manufacturing to police departments, making MaintiMizer very flexible. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! - The MaintiMizer Team

Good Product

Great product and has been a fantastic tool for our Facilities department. My only complaint would be the query searches. Trying to figure out exactly how to use certain words, categories, and <> = - to pull information can take hours.

Pros

Packed full of great features. Particularly love the PM's and the auto generate feature.

Cons

Any kind of search query

Shane thank you for your review of MaintiMizer! You will be glad to know we are always improving upon our Query builder and will also take into consideration the use of special characters!

System is user friendly and easy to use

Learned new system and its functions

Pros

Maintimizer is easy to use and all menu options are laid out in a good format. Inventory function is also user friendly.

Cons

PM system needs added functions. Would like to have it where when a PM is closed and you have 2 overdue PM's for the same item it should prompt you to close the older PM's out.

Hi William, thanks for the review! We put a lot of our resources into maintaining MaintiMizer's ease to use, so thank you! We also appreciate your suggestions, we're continuously improving MaintiMizer and this is a helpful recommendation. We look forward to working with you and the rest of Fehrer!

Menasha Facility Usage of MaintiMizer in CMMS, replaces MP2 in 2019

Okay

Pros

Easy access by other users on our internal Ethernet network. Using VPN works well if your connection is solid.

Cons

PM Task is hard to understand, we developed equipment numbers that are call tasks, best way to track for us. Struggling to find it to reschedule or generate each top of the month.

Kevin thanks for taking the time to review MaintiMizer. We'd love to help you better utilize our PM Task function, our Professional Services Team is available to help. Shoot an email over to support@ashcomtech.com detailing your issues and they should be able to help you out! - The MaintiMizer Team

Functional Maintenance Management

Pros

Track equipment, parts, labor, and costs. I love that I can assign work orders to my techs and they can see a list on their homepage

Cons

Customization is pricey but most of the things I need I can figure out a way. I wish I could query on "Assigned Employees" not just actual though.

We’re glad to hear you’re having success with MaintiMizer. If you’re having any issues at all, our support team would love to work with you to find a solution!

For the most part the software does what it is intended to do.

Pros

Easy to use for guest users. Information is readily accessible. Quick comprehension of website by department staff .

Cons

I have issues with the reporting process, very cumbersome and I am not able to get the required information as needed. Also sometimes the website will stall.

Jill, we appreciate you taking the time to review MaintiMizer! It's awesome to see that, overall, you are pleased with your experience. As far as the reporting process and website, we'd love to hear what exactly your issues were. I sent you an email so we can open a dialogue about getting your issues resolved!

Maintimizer manipulation

We have thousands of pieces of equipment ranging from facility related to factory machines. The system tracks our PM status, maintains inventory levels and alerts us to when we need to order parts based on a minimum level.

Pros

Inventory tracking and work order/PM tracking is pretty straight forward.

Cons

Once data is entered for a specific machine or inventory item you're stuck with it. It is written in sequel server so you can't change anything is certain areas. If a person leaves the organization you are stuck with their records permanently. The same thing applies to machinery. If you update anything, the old parts are still listed as valid components.

The company I work for pays for maintimizer and I enjoy the product

Pros

ability to look up old POs and work orders and the ease of generating PM work orders that is pretty much all I use the software for

Cons

a lot of features that I don't use I only do pms purchase orders and work orders on the software so I do not use the software to its fullest extent

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We're glad that MaintiMizer does everything you need it to. Feel free to reach out If you'd like to find out more about MaintiMizer's other capabilities

Such an easy to use program

We love MaintiMizer here at our facility. It is easy to navigate, and the customer service support is outstanding!

Pros

easy to navigate

Cons

none so far

Brittany thank you so much for your review of Maintimizer! We are so glad that you are using the benefits of MaintiMizer at your location! We strive to provide exceptional Customer Service and will applaud our team for the care they have provided to you!

Maintimizer CMMS Installation and Usage

Pros

The software is very easy to manipulate and very adaptable. We use the hosted version and have seen no downtime with the system. It is user-friendly, which makes it easy for your users to train, including operators and mechanics. Aschcom is very supportive, and if you have questions, they usually can get you immediate help.

Cons

When generating PMs, there is not an automatic function that creates a due date for PMs. For instance, if I generate PMs for a two-week period and I have weekly PMs for the same piece of equipment, it will give them both the same due date. So you have to go through each PM and change the PM due date. Also, it is very difficult to perform mass changes without going through each record.

Thanks Lester, this is a very well written review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! Regarding your suggestion that you would like a better way to perform mass changes we do have a feature on MaintiMizer to apply global changes. Our support team is always happy to help, 800 366 0793.

Works well for our needs

Pros

The ability to look up parts is relatively easy. Most users are able to navigate the database with a minimum of training. The more they use it, the easier it is to find what you are looking for.

Cons

You cannot always delete things once records are created. For example, if you make a mistake when receiving something, you cannot simply delete the record and start over.

Doreen, thanks for the review! it's awesome to hear that MaintiMizer is a good fit for your business! In order to avoid accidental deletions of integral company records MaintiMizer gets a little cranky when removing information. With that said, our support team is more than happy to help you through any issues you may be having with removing information from MaintiMizer.

This is very user friendly once you figure it out.

MaintiMizer program makes it easy to put in parts on things that are worked on. Love the pm area too. Reminds our mechanic last time things are done and when they need to be done again.

Pros

MaintiMizer software is user friendly after you get the hang of things. It takes a bit to get use to like anything else.

Cons

Tara we are glad you like the PM area & are also utilizing parts! We have a mobile product as well that helps when your Techs are out on the floor! We are happy to show you ways in which you can go paperless!

Is a great tool to manage your inventory once you get your training it will be more easy use.

Real time knowledge about where is my inventory and the exact amount. Also the tool send automated PM for the equipment's.

Pros

The inventory management part. Also the facility to create a work request in the basic mode. Is a really easy tool to use once you understand it.

Cons

It don't have a mobile app. In a World that the phone is very very use it. The tool need a mobile APP.

Jose, we appreciate you taking the time to give MaintiMizer a review! We're glad to hear that our training helped you fully utilize MaintiMizer's capabilities. We currently don't support a native app for iOS or Android, but we do support Windows Phone and other mobile devices can access MaintiMizer via web browsers.

I don't use it much but when I do its very user friendly

Pros

Easy to navigate through screens, user friendly for the most part. Can easily find what I need without too much effort.

Cons

Depending on what I am doing, its sometimes hard to find the clock #'s I need to enter the hours for employees, I don't have their clock # only their name so I have to scroll through ALL employees to find the correct one.

Thanks Amy! We appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you find MaintiMizer user friendly, we believe that's one of our biggest strengths! (Along with our marketing department, of course.) We appreciate you voicing your concerns with MaintiMizer. Our support team is available to help you resolve any issues, efficiency related or otherwise, that you may be having.

Maintimizer is an excellent CMMS tool with good functionality.

Pros

The system is easy to use and administrate. Excellent customer support from the team. The functionality of the program enables the administrator to make some screen changes without further costs.

Cons

Some minor issues at the start but resolved on the run. This was mostly due to the program upload which was corrected.

David thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to submit a review of MaintiMizer! We appreciate you!

Great starter CMMS

Pros

Customer service is fantastic! After meeting our trainer, I have been able to contact him with basic questions and he gets back to me as soon as possible. He also lets me know if it will be a little while until he can get back to me.

Cons

Some features I would like are not available such as selecting multiple items in more areas, more detailed closing options, etc.

Aw shucks, thanks Amanda! We love your recommendation – inputting as much data as possible into MaintiMizer can make a huge difference! We’ve made quite a few updates since this review and we do offer custom programming. We’d love to talk with you about what we can do to make sure your organization is getting the most out of MaintiMizer!

great product to use

Pros

Good set up for use. Able to keep track of a lot of stuff. Has many tools to use and can be a great ordinary use.

Cons

Some of the drop downs could be more user friendly. It looks a bit over whelming to a new user so that could be smoother.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to give MaintiMizer a review! We're glad that you're finding success with MaintiMizer! We know MaintiMizer can seem overwhelming but that's only because of the many features and capabilities we've packed in! If you ever need help navigating or wonder, "Hmm, what does this button do?" Feel free to contact support and we'll be more than happy to help.

Solid software

Because of this program I've been able to learn how to do my job.

Pros

It has a lot of room for us to grow into.

Cons

The query process assumes that you are a database manager and not an average Joe.