MaintiMizer

Web-based CMMS for work order and asset management

visit website

MaintiMizer Reviews - Page 4

Great Product

Pros

This is a great tool that has helped coordinate information across many, many departments.

Cons

We have never been able to make the time to use the product to its full capacity. There is a terrific amount of training and support available from Ashcom, but as a non-profit, it is our own budget limitations that prevent us from taking advantage of something readily available and cost effective.

Hi Kim, we appreciate the great review! We’d love to see what we could do to help you better utilize MaintiMizer on your limited budget!

This software has almost unlimited options.

Soon we will be able to see where we spend most of our maintenance labor. Also keep a record on what has been repaired on what machine.

Pros

That you can customize the software to your liking. It has endless possibilities for tracking mahcines, parts, and work orders.

Cons

Due to the complexity, you have to spend a lot of time in order to get use to the screens and options

Robert, we're very happy to see you're satisfied with MaintiMizer. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! MaintiMizer is an incredibly powerful CMMS (not to toot our own horn) with many capabilities. If you ever feel the need to freshen those MaintiMizer skills we offer in-depth training classes at our headquarters. If distance is an issue we also offer on-premise training at your organization's facilities. Thanks again Robert!

I use this site for PO's for the company.

Pros

Maintimizer has been very easy and efficient to use. It has helped us a lot on opening and closing and tracking PO's for this company.

Cons

I thought that Maintimizer could be a little more user friendsly and more detailed at times.

Hi Katie, we’re stoked to see that you find MaintiMizer easy and efficient. We would love to hear your suggestions about ways to improve the user experience.

Helpful Program

Maintimizer has been a useful program within our company. We use Maintimizer to keep track of work orders and find it useful to keep track of information and keep records to meet compliance standards. This program allows us to keep all the information together and allows different individuals to input information. There are many different capabilities within the program so we keep discovering new ways the program can simplify things we are already doing.

Pros

Useful program that helps to save time and good customer service

Cons

Thank you for your review Larisa! We are very glad that MaintiMizer has saved you time and simplified your processes!

Implemented at our location, easy interface, easy transition.

Pros

The tabbed screens allow easy input of new equipment. It's easy to create, edit, and close WOs.

Cons

Not much to dislike. I used the product at my last job and decided to implement it here.

Hey Dave, we really appreciate the glowing review of MaintiMizer! We also encourage any current or prospective users to take advantage of our demos and training. MaintiMizer is a powerful and highly customizable system so getting the most out of it can take a lot of organizational knowledge and how it applies to a CMMS.

Helpful and user friendly

Pros

The best part about this software is that it is user friendlyanf easy to set up. It also has a lot of nice features

Cons

The software works just fine for me, it dose what I need. Thou, more work can be put in the mobile platform to make it more user friendly

Hi Alexandra, Thanks for taking the time to review MaintiMizer. We're glad to hear that you find MaintiMizer user friendly! One of our focuses of the past year has been bolstering our mobile presence. We look forward to delivering a new and more polished mobile version of MaintiMizer in the near future and a new mobile MaintiMizer Work Request iOS app by the fall of 2020. - The MaintiMizer Team

Black Box is great!

Pros

Maintimizer is easy to use with little training. Customer support is awesome.

Cons

Figuring out how to make a detailed report is time-consuming.

Thanks for reviewing MaintiMizer Mike! We’d love to help you find the most efficient way for your organization to create detailed reports. Our support team is not only adept at solving technical issues they‘re also a bastion of knowledge for the quickest ways to navigate MaintiMizer.

Maintimizer works for me

Pros

The web-based application can be installed on any PC in our facility in a matter of minutes. The customer support is great. Ashcom makes you feel like part of their family.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a few mouse clicks more than I am used to from their older software to navigate to what I want to get to.

Wes, we love your review! We’re glad to hear that you fit right into the Ashcom family! Luckily we don’t have any crazy uncles that you have to worry about.

Maintimizer Review

Pros

There isn't anything I really like about it. Nothing about it is really easy to use.

Cons

It's not user-friendly. There's too much flipping between screens. I can't control withdrawing inventory from several locations. There's too much clicking buttons or tabs to get where you want to be. There's a lack of drop down windows, and there's too much searching.

Brad, We are saddened by your unhappiness using MaintiMizer. MaintiMizer was designed to be an easy-to-use system, and we regularly use client feedback to further improve the software. In reviewing our records we noticed that you have not attended MaintiMizer Training. Based on that and your comments, we believe that you would benefit from attending a training session to help you navigate the system more efficiently. We offer training in several formats and are eager to improve your experience. Thank you! Ashcom Technologies

MaintiMizer Review

Pros

Ease of entering data and ease of access. Very easy to use.

Cons

Have not found anything that is difficult to maneuver through. Employee self password resetting is one issue I would like to see more security on.

Thank you for the review Richard, we’re glad to hear you are having a great experience with MaintiMizer. Regarding the password resetting issue, if you’re still having issues we’d love to chat with you about any suggestions you have!

It doesn't do much

The company had this installed but relied on it but little. The maintenance function was the only one using it....production barely knew of its existence.

Pros

It is easy to use for the most part.

Cons

It didn't give the company what they needed which was a way to run their maintenance function better.

Kathleen, I am truly sorry that your company has yet to see the full functionality that MaintiMizer provides. Although I see other Users at Mitsui have in fact received proper training on the system it appears as though you have never received any training which would explain the lack of knowledge of the system. Although MaintiMizer is indeed built for and by Maintenance professionals there are many...

It's a pleasure to use. Easy to navigate and figure things out.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate through.

Cons

It is difficult to remove old users. We have to delete everything that the old user did to remove them.

Hi Gerald, we’re glad you’re enjoying MaintiMizer! We intentionally make deleting anything in MaintiMizer prohibitive, so it doesn’t happen by accident! This also makes generating historical records accurate and allows for better security in organizations with many users.

Great for daily work requests

Pros

I like the query functions a lot. I can get a large variety of information.

Cons

I do not care for the equipment section. It needs to be worked on and expanded, and I think there should be more customization available.

Thanks for the review Shelley! We’d love to hear any suggestions that you have to improve MaintiMizer; we’re constantly evolving and improving!

Very flexible and comprehensive.

Pros

It does everything we need and more. Plenty of standard forms to start with, and you can modify them as needed.

Cons

The search function requires a lot of precision; it can take a couple of tries to find what you are looking for.

Leonardo! We appreciate this review! Our search function, like every feature of MaintiMizer, is constantly being updated and improved!

My review of MaintiMizer

Pros

It is so flexible, you can make it cover any business. It comes set up, for most part.

Cons

Some things are hard to delete or change. I am sure there is a good reason, but it's hard.

Hello Matthew, thanks for the review! We do our best to try to make MaintiMizer secure, so that means it’s not always easy to delete things, this makes it so historical accurate are accurate.

Great Tool

Pros

I like that Ashcom takes time to understand each of their customer's unique needs and is able to customize the product to fit a broad base of companies.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike.

Karen, we’re very excited to hear that you can’t think of anything you dislike! We’ve been telling people for years now, MaintiMizer is perfect!

Web Edition

Pros

This product is very easy to navigate and use.

Cons

I would like to customize each screen to fit my specific needs.

Hi Marvin, we appreciate the fantastic review. We’d love to talk to you about how far our customization features can go, if you’re still interested in taking MaintiMizer further with your organization!

MaintiMizer review

Pros

It's easy and explains what you need done. And it saves everything so it can be brought back up later.

Cons

Nothing really. Everything is easy to use, and it helps everyone with knowing what needs to get done.

Thanks Corey! We’re in agreement – MaintiMizer is easy to use and really promotes easy coordination and communication throughout an organization.

Work order

Pros

It's easy to use and helps me get all my equipment serviced.

Cons

I like signing in least. Also, I sometimes don't have time available to fill everything out.

Hi Amy! Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it and we’re very happy to see that you’re thoroughly enjoying your MaintiMizer experience.

Satisfied patron

Pros

I like the product and the support that I get to make sure that that I get what I paid for and more.

Cons

Sometimes, the answers to my issues are to be corrected with the next update.

Thanks Paul! We certainly wouldn’t question your authority on this matter!

MaintiMizer Review

Pros

This product is very simple to use, and support is good.

Cons

There's nothing at this time. I am very satisfied with the product.

Wow! Thanks Lawrence, our application developers are eager to agree that there’s not much to improve on MaintiMizer!

MaintiMizer Review 4-03-17

Compared to older versions, this version is a little more cumbersome whereas you cannot arrow up / down when in the equipment field and in the SOP field. You have to keep going back to the start. I would like to see the arrow features come back which saves a lot of time.

Cons

Patty thank you for your review of MaintiMizer! Although navigation is different in our Web Version versus our older Client Server Edition there are many benefits that the old version didn't have. We are happy to set up a time to discuss better utilizing the navigation features in the current system with you! MaintiMizer as you probably know was built by Maintenance professionals and we are always looking for ways to improve features such as this!

Multi faceted

Pros

An easy to use software for asset and inventory management software. The software comes under various plans as per the need. Easy to use one.

Cons

No con about this management and maintenance software.

Hi DS, We're glad to hear you're loving MaintiMizer! We like to think our CMMS is the perfect blend of powerful functionality and intuitive design. Thanks for using MaintiMizer and for taking the time to leave a review. - The MaintiMizer Team

Very organized

Pros

It gets work orders organized.

Cons

It needs more detailed work orders so I can give more information.

Hi Adam, thanks for taking the time to give MaintiMizer a review! We’re glad you’re enjoying it, and if you need any further support – our team is standing by!

Maintenance Manger that schedules all the Maintenance.

Pros

It's easy to use.

Cons

You can't change an equipment name without deleting it. You also cannot remove a user without deleting all their work orders. You need to have better input fields for parts, like engineering values, scaled values, tag numbers, loop numbers, etc.

Hey Jeff, we’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble with MaintiMizer! We have made an incredible amount of updates since this review and with MaintiMizer 4.0.92 we can better help you fully utilize MaintiMizer!