All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ManWinWin

CMMS software for equipment and maintenance management

ManWinWin Reviews

Value

Very good-

Pros

Very good, easy to use and practical. It allows a good maintenance management, simple and effective.

Cons

It requires some time available to enter the data.

ManWinWin - WIN!!

ManWinWin is an overall excellent Maintenance Management Software. It's Ease of use and customization possibilities are a must for a flexible organization like Bosch Security Systems. The GUI is very easy and in just a few minutes it's easy to the operator to understand the all factory and facility equipment, cost center and maintenance task organization. The support, both technical and commercial are very good, fast and in my experience, always with good results. In Bosch ST, the maintenance and facilities department undertook a positive revolution with excellent results like reduction of costs and internal customers satisfaction. The main weapon in this revolution was and continue to be ManWinWin.

Cons

Dear Angelo Thank you for your review. All the best for Bosch Security Systems Mww Team

ManWinWin user opinion

Inspite of the substantial amount of initial data input in order to create the necessary database, ManWinWin has revealed at our company to be a very useful tool in maintenance management. The software makes it possible to constantly keep track of a large number of parameters such as your MTBF, MTTR, and maintenance costs, just to name a few, as well as a precice maintenance program of all company equipment. Based on my personal experience as an intense user of the software (daily usage), and considering our company´s needs, I have yet to find a situation which I could brand as beeing a con. Even when it comes to our spares management, we have had absolute success. Strongly recomend this software which I consider as being a versatile, user friendly and quite complete package.

Manwinwin Software Rating

I´m a user of ManWinWin 5G for nearly a year. During this time I became aware of the numerous advantages of this software, such as rapid and intuitive research into the characteristics of any park equipment or the creation of various types of economic KPI's related to maintenance costs. I was user of a previous version of this program and I can say that the 5G version is much more "user friendly". In matter of defects, i can enumerate the impossibility to perform Subsystms copies in the same way that objects are copied and the impossibility of being able to categorize equipments by their criticality to the operation of the facility. In general it is a good software that gives a great help to maintenance personnel and how they can manage the work to be performed.

Discover a new approch for Maintenance management with Manwinwin

Software is very strong functional wise . I can track all equipment tasks & Work order easily , staff utilization increased , well planning & scheduling for plant maintenance tasks and spare parts inventory control became very effective .

Pros

Dashboard , KPIs , Analysis and work reports

ManWinWin

By using ManWinWin in Enviroil Maintenance Management, we aimed to systematically organize a detailed register for all of our equipment, adoption of a more effective Preventive Maintenance Plan, increasing equipment availability, and to reduce Maintenance costs. After a maturation time using ManWinWin by Enviroil, we consider that our targets are fully undertaken. Among other factors, we chosen ManWinWin not only because of its simple, intuitive and multi-user interface, possibility to use it in more than one site, simple/flexible usage, but also because Navaltik team technical ability, flexibility and willingness. By the time being the project is a success. The global involvement and cooperation of our entire team together with Navaltik has been crucial.

Avaliação do ManWinWin

Pros

Facilidade de implantação e facilidade de gerenciar os ativos.

Cons

Falta de opções de personalização das ordens de serviço.

Good job

Pros

easy for teaching, easy to use, simple and practical

Cons

there are no important cons, could have more inputs the free trial

ManWinWin

ManWinWin is a very good software for maintenance management. It can allow companies to be more efficient in this area and obviously reduce cost. It can permit to have a very complete database of equipment. This database can always be updated and have all the information we consider enough to our purpose. With that is possible to have a detailed history of each occurrence, time spent, spares, and cost. Also, it give as the possibility to have in automatic a various kind of reports that we can use to make a good follow up, and create the correspondent scheduling for preventive maintenance activities. We have been used this application for 6 years and each year we are satisfied with the results that we have reached with the use of ManWinWin.

Cons

Positive and helpful software...

Pros

Easy interface... I think it`s the most helpful and reliable software to manage and maintain your industrial machines to reduce expenses....

MCT-DATA

MANWINWIN is a very good software. IT Organize a complete equipment inventory, manage daily preventive, corrective, other. work with alerts, control maintenance costs, track all maintenance history, record and attend maintenance requests, keep record of spare parts used, stock management and purchasing spares or services.

Pros

Attachment of service engineers records ( pictures). during and after completing job order.

I worked 30 years in Türkish Navy maintenence aengineer and shipyards

Pros

easy to use, affordable, analyzing,work ordere and job request paralleing,including preventive and corrective maintenence besides predictive maintenence , inventory management-spare management, history,mobile features,, working hours tracking

Cons

job request-work order-history-inventory managemnt-analying and reporting ,training and support having cl usd sytem

Maintenance Manager review

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software, the friendly use. It is very complete and allows viewing very diverse reports.

Cons

I haven't found any bad points in the software yet

Dear Alfredo What an excellent review about ManWinWin you gave us ! Thank you very much for your words, we are genuinely pleased that ManWinWin is useful for AGUAS DO ALGARVE and, even more, in such a big water distribution company ! Let is know if we can assist you in any way Obrigado, Alfredo Boa semana :) Rodrigo Seruya Cabral

ManwinWin value for money

Pros

Th integration between features. Easy to install and to follow up

Cons

The integration and export facility to excel i.e. (Note that I am using the free version)

ManWinWin - Fast, Reliable and Incredibly Simple :) Maintenance Process Control App

Just had the pleasure to be part of an implementation project of ManWinWin for the Maintenance Control in one of our plants and it was a really pleasant surprise to see a really straightforward and very flexible app. It allows for quick data import in case of migration from a legacy/different system, really customizable, very easy to integrate and operate. This is a most important advantage of such an application, as working in an industrial enviroment, the operators really need a simple and straight-forward app, that is reliable enough through the work cycle. Many thanks to the MWW Consultant/Implementation Team. you're doing a great job, hope to work with you again.

Good but incomplete

Better planning

Pros

The possibilities for planning.

Cons

There are some aspects that could be improved that i already recommended. Just an example is i can't associate an article to many objects at once. i have to do it one by one.

good for equipment maintenance and inventry control

My experience is that, I have gone through some feature, I can understand better when I can use it. But I believe it will be a good input if I can use it.

Pros

I don't know the price of software, for equipment maintenance and inventry control

Cons

I want this software , is it possible for free ? Do you have any local distributor here in Bangladesh ? I am interested to work for this software through my company.

my experience has been good, it is very useful for the organization of my inventories I recommend it

exelent

Pros

what I liked most about this program, is that it facilitates my inventory tasks, to plan it is a great help I recommend it

Cons

Until now I have not had any kind of inconveniences, it has been very helpful ,I have nothing wrong with this program

User friendly software

Because we are on the starting point i cant say for long term,but until now i am satisfied.

Pros

Simplicity for searching information, maintenance work orders.

Cons

No,everything is in perfect order.Until now i don't have any issue.

Dear Darko Thank you so much for this phenomenal review ! We are pleased to know that you find ManWinWin so simple, it is an 'obsession' of ours (so to speak:) ) to make the software as simple and asfriendly as possible for all our users. Long-term is the only thing that interests us, Darko, we will do our best to live up to our strong client average of 12 years of using ManWinWin ! Thanks Kind regards Rodrigo S. Cabral Managing Director

ManWinWin

Pros

boa apresentação e parece ser fácil em utilizar

Cons

para esta primeira fase ainda tenho que explorar mais para poder verificar a utilização a trabalhos da nossa empresa

Ola Nuno Thank you for your kind words, we are pleased to know that you find ManWinWin easy to work with, this is our BIGGEST challenge, to make the software simple and friendly for all our users, but include as many features as possible Nuno, If you wish to have help from one of our Consultants, we just launched a new online service to help out ManWinWin Express user, check here: https://manwinwin.com/pt/setit-implementacao-online-manwinwin-express-e-start/ Um abraco de Lisboa, Portugal Rodrigo S. Cabral Managing Director

Very robust solution for daily industrial maintenance.

Pros

Able to deal with a lot of situations, very flexible and offers a complete response for the company needs. Although very exhaustive in the maintenance issues, you can only use easily what you really need.

Cons

The possibility to customize more your forms, cleaning fields that you don’t use.

Adnilson

I'm at be begining of using this software, maybe after some month I will have some opinion.

Pros

It's easy to use and to understand also it allows me to program what I hoped to program in maintenance.

Cons

Nothing, for me everything looks like good.

Ola Adnilson Muito obrigado pelo seu excelente feedback sobre o uso do ManWinWin Se precisar de alguma assistencia nossa, e so nos contatar ! Obrigado Rodrigo Seruya Cabral Managing Director

ManWinWin Review

With the ManWinWin you can improve your maintenance management program, what will lead you to a significant costs reduction (equipment's downtime, spares and maintenance labor). To achieve this goal, the SW is not enough, you need also to correctly design your plant and describe a feasible work standards (with regular reviews) MWW offer you a several tools, like maintenance indicators that when used with the correct filters, will show you where is your next improvement: area, equipment or consumable. Manwinwin is the tool that we needed to manage our equipment's and facility.

Evolution in workshop maintenance

The implementation of ManWinWin program, directed the management of the mechanical workshops of the Municipality of Porto, in the true way which would follow. In search of the desired operational results with the complicity of the management and technical procedures in the program guide that earns us understand the historical intervened equipment, what we do, which suggests we should do and what compels us to insist that it is done. I believe, therefore, that when maintenance is under ManWinWin evolves.

Dear Mr. Alcino Neves Thank you for your excellent review! Kind regards

Implementation of ManWinWin Software on Alstom Portugal S.A Factory in Setúbal, Portugal

Alstom Portugal Factory in Setúbal started using the program from last April. We had support from the first moment of Navaltik in part by adapting and implementing the program in the existing structure in our maintenance department. In technical support and answering questions, Navaltik always showed all the attention and timely response, containing an efficient and with the knowledge of what is the maintenance team. The program is simple to use, well organized and prepared to be configured according to the structure and function you want to set.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.