All categories

Meetendly Reviews

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Very efficient, increased my productivity significantly

Amazing support!

Pros

The best thing about Meetendly is it simplicity- everything is so easy to do and manage! I love the UX

Cons

I joined in very early stage of Meetendly's development, but now all the features and UI improvements are there, so I can't wait to see what the future will bring!

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that your business will grow rapidly thanks to us. Good luck and see you soon.

Great application!

I highly recommend you give it a try!

Pros

It’s easy to create different types of meetings, adjust availability and set up prices. It also integrates well with different tools.

Cons

Some features are still missing, but they are provided on a regular basis.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Software that helps me organize my consulting calendar

Pros

Its really fast, easy to use, has a lot of functionality. If you are missing somethin, you can always go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and ask him for some features. Direct contact from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is cool.

Cons

There were some features that was missing, but after a quick chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he agreed to add them. So, right now Im really happy with this software ;)

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We hope you will stay with us for a long time.

Easy scheduling of consultations

Pros

Great product, it makes my life easier in conducting consultations, I am satisfied, good service with an individual approach, I recommend it

Cons

I don't know yet, I use it too shortly.

Thanks for your feedback. We hope that your continued use of Meetendly will help you improve your business.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Very useful meeting organizer app

Pros

It is extremely easy to use, and cost is very attractive. It has also a lot of cool integrations for Polish customers.

Cons

Right now for me nothing is missing. Amazing app.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Meetendly will make your job easier

Pros

Ease and speed of use. Meetendly solved my business problem that I would have to solve myself. In just a few minutes, I had a completed solution. The author develops the software by listening to the needs of users.

Cons

In the past - limited amount of integration with external systems. Now I have all what I want.