All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

mHelpDesk

Win more jobs and grow your business with mHelpDesk!

mHelpDesk Reviews

Great Company

extremely great!

Pros

Ease of use and instant chat support. The whole team at mHelpDesk are beyond polite and helpful.

Cons

still trying to think of what lack, nothing bad

Thanks Skyler--we love hearing this! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you or your business.

Have made many advances and are becoming very popular for a reason

Pros

It's pretty quick, with little downtime. The customer service response is exceptional. It has saved me a lot of time and gas by allowing cloud services. It has literally saved me thousands of dollars because of its efficiency. It's also affordable, and I hope it stays that way.

Cons

It constantly asks us to give a tour. I wish it had more widgets and customization capabilities for service request. I could really do without a lot of the functions.

Very Helpful

I would recommend M Help

Pros

We were able to customize to fit our business. Helps to connect estimates directly to jobs and then integrates to Quickbooks

Cons

Takes time and effort to set up (but worth the time and effort) Older techs have trouble using the system

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use and awesome tech support .

Cons

A few glitches, but tech support goes out of there way to solve problem

Hi Jartis, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear mHelpDesk is working well for your business. Thanks for being a customer!

Good product, needs more functionality

We were unable to utilize the software due to it's lack of integrations and basic set up.

Pros

The software as a whole is good. Nice look and available features. Good if you want very basic use and do not have much computer knowledge.

Cons

The functionality of the available features was not good. It needs an upgrade in the technology department. Does not have the integrations that some other software companies do that allow me to streamline my processes.

The web and mobile application is great and it syncs very well

Pros

I like how user friendly the application is. The system syncs really well with the information to be up to date.

Cons

I would like to be able to control the permissions more for each user. Also, have the access to load pics at estimate level from mobile app.

It manages a myriad of things well related to helpdesk items.

Pros

Many features, excellent support, continual development, and it isn't painful to look at.

Cons

Not as much layout customization as I'd like(sizing mostly). Certain features still need working out(ex. duplicating customer equipment)

COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE!!!! GREAT COMPANY!!

So far my experience with MHelpdesk has been amazing!! I can't tell you how helpful, patient and accommodating they have been! We were using another company for the same price and it had potential, but just wasn't as established, nor was the software itself nearly as current as MHelpdesk. One of the best "pro's" is that it has so much structure already set up and ready to jump into, but yet still soo customizable! The service has been amazing! I can't thank Ryan Shank enough! For his sake, I only hope he doesn't have to bend over so far backwards for all his customers as he has been willing to for us! Thank you MHelpdesk!

Cons

Very convenient option that makes Home Advisor an easy tool for smaller contractors.

Honestly, we didn't benefit that much. Although, that isn't the fault of the app. At the time of implementation, our Customer Service Department was lacking a supervisor so it was at the discretion of the rep to manage the app. It ended up becoming too much for them to oversee along with all of the other tasks they have.

Pros

I really like that MHelpDesk has an app that makes it very convenient for smaller business owners. Also, the management of Home Advisor leads is very convenient.

Cons

I'm currently using ServiceTitan as a CRM and it would be extremely convenient if an integration were made possible. Booking a lead through MhelpDesk and ServiceTitan creates room for error in the Customer Service Department.

Good but Could be Better

We have been using the product now for 6 months and over this time we have found many pros and cons. We like the ease of the scheduling, customer database, and the export feature and the ability to work on the move. However, the app is not the best and the guys in the field as well as myself who uses it on a daily basis wishes it was a little more user friendly and had more customization. We also have found that sorting different areas can be a task within the software and importing to Quickbooks can be a challenge at times too. Overall the system has been beneficial but with a few tweaks it could take us even farther!!

Best Program Ever

We have a medium sized-but growing HVAC/Refrigeration Company and as we added technicians calls were getting lost, not billed. We had stickies for reminders, it was out of control. I was the one who had to remember everything and things were falling through the cracks. We have tried a couple programs, nothing did what we needed. Then we tried MHelp Desk, what a difference! night & day. I'm able to stay up on quotes, billing and the technicians progress. It helped hold them accountable. There are a few things I'm still learning, but overall this has been one of the best things we have done for our company, organization.

mHelpDesk New User

Pros

Just started using this service. I chose this program because the customer service is outstanding and everything in the software is entirely customizable for my business.

Cons

It is quite pricey. Even though the only feature I want is to be able to send automated emails to workers, they require each person receiving automated emails to be a user. Considering they won't use the program at all and all I want is for them to receive emails, upping the price by over 300 a month for that one feature is far too steep. They should either include emailing as apart of the regular subscription or lower their price for unlimited users.

MHelpdesk Review

Yes. Would recommend to others.

Pros

My name is Suzi and I'm from the IT Department of DiGeronimo Companies. We have been using mhelpdesk for a few years and they are a very customizable ticket system. They are willing to work with the users to understand what they need to do with their ticket system and try to make it easier to use with each new upgrade. They have many great features including a calendar view to see appointments and every time a log is entered for a ticket it sends an email to the administrators.

Cons

None provided.

Incredibly awesome business tool!

Great program. Works perfect for my on the go company. I'm never sitting in front of a computer so, I can take care of all invoicing and estimates right from my iPad or iPhone while I'm out on the job.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create a task for each individual customer and then go through every step from start to finish just by clicking a button.

Cons

I wish the website layout was a little easier on the eyes and easier to follow. Its not hard now I just feel it could be made better. Also the grouping of clients and jobs should be a little more defined.

Just ok

At the time of service, they didn't have a great connection and the features and integrations we desired just weren't there.

Pros

I appreciate what they are attempting to do for contractors and service companies but they just aren't for us.

Cons

Mhelp Desk really can't compete with Service Titan or Field Edge they aren't as advanced yet. Maybe they aren't trying to?

Seems Better Than It Is......

The people at mHelpdesk over promise and the software under delivers. Support is a joke as they will do more to get you to go away than they will to fix the issue. When information is imported, it doesn't import in the "recomended" format, which means any time you thought that you wouldn't have to spend entering info, you actually have to spend more time. For the price its not worth it. Save time and money by going to something else.

Pros

Fairly intuitive process to the work flow

Cons

The people at mHelpdesk over promise and the software under delivers The software does not import information from QBO in the "Recommended" format Tech support does what they can to get rid of you, not actually fix the problem

This product is great, but not for smaller companies

Pros

MHelpDesk is so user-friendly! If you have any sort of tech-savvy abilities, this software is incredibly easy.

Cons

They are rude; our company was deciding between this and one other company. MHelpDesk was constantly calling and emailing, and when we ultimately decided to go with the other company, the sales rep was less than enthused with our decision & pretty much said: "Well, good luck with that." Very unprofessional.

Hi Lindsay--thank you for considering mHelpDesk! I'm glad that you found the system user-friendly. Of course it's not great to hear that you had a less-than-positive interaction with someone on our team. We'll be looking into this to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Mhelpdesk - Helping to Go Green and Keep Me Organized

With the addition of Mhelpdesk last year our goal for 2015 of enabling maintenance staff to be more efficient with work orders and paperwork has been achieved. Sure there was a learning curve and it has not even been a year yet but already we see major improvements. With the help of their ipads maintenance technicians are able to respond quicker, be better organized and get invoices out the door sooner. I bet there are still things we could improve upon or areas that we are not using efficiently that are within the program but our learning curve is improving and customer service is always very helpful.

Good

Thank you.

Pros

Syncs seamlessly with Quickbooks. this has saved us countless hours., Easy to use, can access anywhere with internet.

Cons

Can't search by item description. This is a huge problem for us. Price list only loads 100 items at a time.

Gets our operation flow across the company

Pros

Mhelpdesk allows us to centralize most of our property maintenance tasks in one place, from scheduling to invoicing. It removes double entry, saves time, saves paperwork, and keeps track of past, present, and future work.

Cons

I'd only wish for the system to be more flexible or customizable. For example: the client sheet information, the work orders page layout, the work order number on invoices estimates.

Good product probably great for a multi man shop

Customer support is easy to get into touch with and eager to help

Pros

Easy to add jobs and customers

Cons

Expensive but i am a one man shop for a larger shop it is probably much more affordable. a lot of informatiion still needs to be manually input but once again I'm a small shop.

mHelpDesk a SUCCESS!

mHelpDesk is the most user friendly software I have ever used The whole experience from beginning to end was like no other, I shopped for other CRM software's and mHelpDesk had the most knowledgeable staff members that I talked to. My success coach Lauren Bobby went above and beyond to help me integrate the software into my company. She was there for me every step of the way and made it a priority that our company utilize the CRM to its full potential. If I don't know how to do something or need a questions answered mHelpDesk is very easy to get a hold of and get what you need quickly.

Good service software

My service department really likes this app. It provides most of the information they need.

Pros

Lots of custom fields. Integrated with android maps makes finding a customer simple.

Cons

Difficult to generate custom reports. Customer will do this for you, but would be better to be able to generate one on the fly myself.

A great customer management tool

Pros

You can customize features if you want to and very user friendly. The company provides great customer service.

Cons

I don't really have any negative experience with this software and you can track your inventories very easily.

Great product

Pros

Keeps all paperwork together and ease of finding customer info. Customizing is great for paperwork for business.

Cons

Form titles are limited and customer type is limited as well. Notification for missing required field does not pop-up.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.