All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

mHelpDesk

Win more jobs and grow your business with mHelpDesk!

mHelpDesk Reviews

“mhelp for starting”

Pros

Easy to use software , it can track easily the said inventories and make your work convenient ..

Cons

A little bit disappointed for the customer service , no one answering , so many calls but fortunately as my patience They already picked it up.

Good Software, Needs Improved Reporting

Overall the product is solid for Field Service Management. However at the end of the day when you're back in the office you need to run reports. This is where the product lacks, significantly. There is EXTREMELY limited ability to query data dynamically nor is there any method to query and report on Custom Field data. You are limited to a generic set of reports which output generic predetermined fields. This has been enough to get us along, but I definitely want to see improved reporting in the future.

Cons

Jason - We have custom reports! The 30 canned reports are meant to be a guide to help businesses understand their numbers. For power users like you we have Custom Reports. Check out this video on how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBaotRyh2I

Awesome product!

We've been using Mhelpdesk for our repair shop for several years now and I can't say one bad thing about it. It's easy to use and set up, very customizable for your unique business needs and they're always working to make it better and more robust. I like the flexibility it provides that my old program never gave me. You can't go wrong with this if you have a service business.

Excellent

The system is reliable, with very very rare and short interruptions usually announced in advance. Any issues we have had were fixed quickly, a few times within a few hours. Improvements are constant, and the developers seek user needs and fill them. We have been very satisfied with they system and have built our dispatch, job tracking and invoicing arrangements on this system.

Best straight to the point helpdesk app for IT/ Cellular Industry

Great app, been looking around forever for something that suites my industry like this does!

Pros

Quick and easy setup Simple interface Website plugin Easily accessible from all web enabled devices iOS and Android apps available Excellent service turn around time Excellent support team Frequent updates

Cons

May be too simple for complex individuals

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a Gold Coast, Australia, PC repair Company. We have been looking for a system to manage our help desk tickets and logging repairs. We even looked into getting a program written especially for us, but the cost was enormous. Then we found MHelpDesk -what a God send! Its easy to use, and what's more, it's fun to use. Our turn around time has improved and our quality of work has improved. Give them a try!

Cons

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE AND SERVICE!

Right from the initial contact, mHelpDesk has been amazing. The free trial, the ease of setup and very reasonable price, along with supreme customer support; I could not have asked for a better company and product. Dan, Victor and John, just to name a few; are knowledgeable, and professional, with the customer's satisfaction firmly set as their personal goal.

Cons

Going from paper to automation

We installed Mhelpdesk from a manual paper process. The system has great features and since it is cloud based, there was more time focused on the business process and less on the "IT" part of the conversion. The "IT" part would have held us back from proceeding at this time. The support has been great and we had a dedicated support person. This approach is the best.

Life Saver!

Before we had mhelpdesk it was a mess keeping track of time, material used, and the location of our technicians. Now there are no unanswered questions when I tech leaves a job. I know how long he was there, what was used, and if a return trip is needed. It is also a big selling point to potential customers know that billing will be accurate and there will be no guess work!

Nice Software Terrible Customer Service and Support

Unfortunately for us it was a typical sales pitch that promised the world, but delivered nothing. We even paid a handsome sum for customization, but after four months of testing and missed deadline on Mhelpdesk part we decided to stay with the old software we still use today (BlueFolder). We liked the interface and the look, but it was all smoke and mirrors. There was no effort on the development team to make things right at all, and we felt like they just didn't care. I hate writing bad reviews, but after not even being offered a partial refund I decided to help others avoid the unpleasant experience we had. There was never any followup to see what went wrong and attempt to make things right, or find what went wrong. Bad sign.

Cons

Only Great SRS , They seemed very aware of the limitations, everything was being turned over to product development/review.

Pros

Great customer support..... Other than that they know they need to go back to the drawing board, as I've been told countless times my CRS reps.

Cons

Limited Software/Constant Crashes Interface Issues & Mobile App Crashes/Not very compatible with QB. As per headline

Not stable, especially important customer fields

Pros

It has customized fields.

Cons

Billing customer, service location, and contact fields are always messed up. For example, the customer's billing address changes automatically. We lose data for the service location and the contact information. They both change into the customer's billing address details automatically after changing status of job. These important customer details are most unstable ones.

HVAC Company

Pros

Everything is in one place. We can track all our progress with each customer.

Cons

There's no printing from mobile app. When we lose an internet connection, we are lost. The iPad app is slower than the iPhone app.

I am an MHelpDesk Fan!

Pros

The great support and service, as well as the flexibility with customizing the screens and fields.

Cons

It is difficult to use the autofill within the address; the zip code causes us many problems and can be frustrating.

Lauren Bobbi

Lauren Bobbi has been incredible. She is patient, understanding and I feel she really empathizes with the new customers like me. You never feel rushed and she explains things in such a way that it makes sense. It is not enough to have someone tell how to get where you are going but to explain why you are doing what you are doing and for what purpose.

Best Product Out There

This product is the perfect solution for anyone who wants a highly customizable, yet easy to learn platform that does scheduling, invoicing, estimates and much, much more. The ability to customize the interface to suit the needs of my business is priceless and the mobile app is the icing on the cake. I defenitely recommend this product over the others out there!

mhelpdesk

im loving this product mhelpdesk and my rep was a great help of showing me how it operate

Cons

mHelp easy to use, but seems like unfinished product

Would be better if they could make improvements to make it a strong product in all modules it has to offer

Pros

User friendly, was easy enough to set up on our own, drag and drop calendar feature is nice, cloud based

Cons

Slows down significantly once more information is entered into the system, a lot of the features in the jobs module do not carry over to the leads module

Works great for IT, but not so much for dispatch

It takes forever for support to get back to you. I'm still waiting (for over a week) to hear back on some of my questions. The filters for viewing tickets aren't very good and it seems that not all tickets make it to Mhelpdesk when creating on via email. The scheduling tool doesn't work at all for me since you can't filter which tickets you can see. Having the reminders show up everywhere (before it's time to remind you) is very frustrating as well, especially since it shows up in the schedule. It does work great for the IT team who use it as the basic helpdesk ticketing system. The only issue we have there is that they can't see other people tickets (one of the things I've asked support about, but haven't received a reply).

Cons

Very close. Keep working.

Pros

Its the first online system that actually works well. Customer support is very good.

Cons

It's not as customizable as I need. Products/Parts entries are not fully developed as needed.

Fabulous Product for Small Service Businesses

Pros

The product is extremely customizable and has all the functions I need to make sure time is billed correctly for my employees and me.

Cons

The product is a little expensive, but it's worth it.

Game Changing

The software is easy to use and learn, and most important; it provides efficiencies in our work flow that make us look and feel like a much larger organization. This has created better customer service and improved customer retention and referrals...in other words a "wow" factor that we would otherwise not have been able to pull off with out additional staff.

Best software I could use

Everyone should try, then use MHelpDesk. Fits every need and more.

Pros

It does everything I was looking for in order management software. It has organized my work, my customers, and my employees and have never been this easy to keep track and bill customers. Very happy I have MHelpDesk!

Cons

None that I have for what I use it for.

Great product and service!

We have really enjoyed the prompt service from the sales and technical support team at mHelpDesk! Using the product has streamlined our service department and gave us more synergy between our various departments at PHS. We look forward to more integration with our devices!

Cons

Thanks so much for this feedback and review John! We really appreciate your business.

Best CRM Software I have ever used

Pros

The easy of use and the many options make this really nice. The mobile app is also great and helps me when I am out on the road.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. Everything about this product and customer service has been spot on.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.