All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

mHelpDesk

Win more jobs and grow your business with mHelpDesk!

mHelpDesk Reviews

Great product and good CS

Pros

The format it generates is top notch, and with enough customization too. Only have been using this software for awhile, but the interface is easy to use.

Cons

Need to have more options to review and revise, resubmit. But overall can not complain about anything else.

TOP notch customer service, great program

They are a month-to-month plan and will tell you that they need to earn your business each and every month--and that they do!

Pros

Easy to use, the customizable-ness is AMAZING. If you call a job ticket a work order instead, you can rename it--and it's a main menu item in the software! The chat box support is soooo helpful. They reply back pretty quickly, but it will be a couple minutes, you can X-out of the box and it will pop back up when they respond which allows you to keep working if you want.

Cons

Haven't found one yet. We had started with another company that totally bombed the set up so we fired them. While we haven't started using this fully yet, I've kicked every tire and ran it through every worst-case scenario I could find. Can not wait to get going and using it daily.

Not ready for the real world, to little features too much money

After this unsuccessful start with Mhelpdesk we had better starting point to select a follow up application

Pros

The initial support was good, it looked promising we had a check list with required features they said it would all do , until we started using it

Cons

web interface is slow and crashes frequently, navigation not very intuitive , too many clicks for everything. bugs in security settings, bugs in mobile app, not many usable features and reports. the job list started crashing one we had about 200 jobs loaded we canceled our subscription after 3 months i really don't understand how they got all the good reviews?

Vincent here, CEO of mHelpDesk. I want to personally thank you considering us. Please know I take feedback seriously. I looked through your history and could not find anything related to slowness/crashes. If you ever come across it please bring it to my attention so I can look into it. I did find a support case where your list needed a setting to display correctly. I'm glad that Kaye was able to...

Great experience

Pros

Great software, seamless integration with quickbooks. Great company to work with and implementation was a breeze great.

Cons

I wish I would have had this technology sooner. Helps my business and helps my customers by making me more efficient. I seriously have no complaints

Top Shelf

From the CEO, Vincent Wong to the support staff like Meghan and all her counterparts. Top shelf support and service. They strive to constantly improve their system based on customer feedback. Very collaborative engaged! Most of the cons have been eliminated by their upgrades. We did have quite a bit of loss initially, but I believe it was more operator error on our end.

Pros

Mutually collaborative effort is ongoing and they improve daily! Very professional folks that listen and understand.

Keep it simple stupid.

We have tried all kinds of apps. This one is the best.

Pros

Customizable Easy to use Customer logins Easy to keep track of job status Excellent customer service

Cons

Wish they did more on boarding Data migration is a bit expensive Wish we could breakdown sales by department

I would recommend Mhelp Desk. It saves tons of time, and is priced very reasonably.

I love that I can ask for help at anytime without having to pick up the phone (bc Im multi-tasking all day). It has made it an easy transition for me to learn this new system. Excellent customer service!

Pros

This has helped our business a great deal! So many features. Love that our technicians can get the information back to the office, and I can get the invoices out quickly. That means our money comes in that much faster!

Cons

I wish i could track my techs in real time from a map view on the online version. You can look at location history from each person's app, but that does not do me a ton of good if i want to see where one of my guys are.

Best CRM to keep all your orders

Pros

This crm is built specifically to stage your orders in perfection with all the root data thereby maximizing the efficiency of the user.

Cons

I suggest the mobile application needs some improvement with locating the information in a tedious manner.

Very helpful software for a small business

I was introduced to mhelpdesk through home advisor. At first I was sceptical, and there were a few rough patches, but that was more due to my unfamiliarity with the new software. What sold me initially was the ability to accept credit card payments for the services my company provides. My rep has been awesome, and has helped me with any questions I have had along the way. I actually feel mhelpdesk has helped my business more than even home advisor. Once you get the hang of it, creating professional looking estimates and invoices has become almost effortless.

Pros

Ability to accept credit card payments. Ease of creating estimates.

Cons

There is a small learning curve when starting to use the software, but with Austin's expert guidance, I got the hang of it in a couple days.

Tried 4 other products and HelpDesk surpasses them all

HelpDesk was the fourth option we tried after failing with the first three. I couldn't believe they were actually the cheapest. My husband and I run this company and since implementing HelpDesk, we basically say "Thank goodness for HelpDesk" at least once a week! No more lost invoices and lost payments!!

Pros

Ease of use. Nobody needed lengthy training. It was very straightforward and our guys were able to use it the first day. Super good price for what you get! I was really surprised that their price was the cheapest of all the software I tried previously, especially since their product was much better. Great offline support.

Cons

Timesheets could use some work Price lists should be editable via Excel Sometimes it is hard to get a customer service rep (but when you get them, they are very helpful)

Mhelpdesk allowed me to grow my business from 2 employees in 1 suburb to 14 employees in 3 suburbs!

Pros

It definitely made my business stand out. Our customers noticed that we were more efficient and organized than our competitors!

Cons

Mhelpdesk is a little bit more expensive than some competitors but, it is totally worth every single dollar!

Wrote a better review one year ago

In 2017 I wrote a review stating this was the best software I have ever used for this purpose, and I have used three others. This is no longer the case. I would not recommend this program to a small contracting business such as ours, and that is a damn shame. What a waste.

Pros

I like Being able to track an estimate, to a job, to an invoice. It Interfaces OK with quickbooks.

Cons

Over the past year many changes have been made to this program that, for our business, have made the program worse. The added features which make it harder to operate also make it more sluggish. It times out a lot and I find myself doing the same tasks two or three times. I have provided this feedback as well as more detailed feedback on each of the changes they've made, and I never hear back. No one cares. So those two main things: Making it worse, and not caring about the feedback that it's worse. Customer service was SO IMPRESSIVE a year ago, I would be blown away by the incredible service I received on the phone or through web chat. That has also degraded in a BIG way. I would say that the last few major IT issues remain unresolved.

This reviewer only left a rating

I opened my electronics repair business just about 2 months ago and I have to say that I researched many other ticket management solutions available. Other systems were okay, but once I read all the features of MHelpDesk - I was sold. Its just so simple and I love that you can customize just about anything. We started with the lowest option available, but now that were getting more customers, we have...

VERY EFFICIENT

Pros

IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL PLATFORM FOR OUR SCHEDULING ONCE YOU ARE TRAINED ON THE PROGRAM. OUR SERVICE TECHS LOVE IT.

Cons

SOMETIMES THERE IS A DELAY IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL IN AND THAT DELAYS PROGRESS AT TIMES.

MHelpDesk mobile saved our day!

We have been using MHelpDesk at our Computer Shop for about a year now. It replaced our hand written work orders and has made keeping track of jobs much easier for our staff. There are still a few features I would love to get fine tuned like integrating client assets into new work orders in a more efficient way but the time it saves and the access to customer data is wonderful. Which brings me to...

Cons

Awesome Software, Amazing Staff, Highly Recommended!

I run a home improvement company and needed a solid CRM to stay organized, write estimates, save job details and bill customers. I tried a few and eventually came across MHelpdesk... I've been using it for about 6 months now and it took a little time to get rolling, but they helped me every step of the way. I just upgraded to their unlimited plan so I can scale my business and my encounter with one of the sales agents prompted me to write this review. He was incredibly helpful, fast and professional. It's not too often that you call a company in another state that has employees that are sharp, well spoken and bend over backward to help you.

Pros

Geo tracking is cool. Being able to charge credit cards without having a separate merchant account is another really awesome feature. The entire system is user-friendly and simple.

Cons

No complaints at all.

Good Software, Poor customer service

We are actively looking for a new product to use because no one will help us have the software integrate with our payroll company and accounting software. We are the type of organization that overcomes challenges and problems. We need to find a software company that will work with us to find solutions, not just provide roadblocks. But the software is useful.

Pros

It is easy to use both for my Field staff & Office staff. Has nice note taking features. Generally works most of the time.

Cons

Does not speak well to account software. It can invoice, but does not provide the ability to pull reports like accounting software. Customer service staff VERY difficult to work with. They will not pick up a phone and talk to you, and when they speak to you they sound condescending. I am the customer, what happened to the customer is always right, and we will work for you to keep your business.

mHelpdesk is great for HVAC Companies!

I've used mHelpdesk for about 6 months now and have been very pleased. I have a mid-sized HVAC repair & installation company and I highly recommend mHelp for others in similar lines of work. They've done a nice job of making the system intuitive and speedie(no long lag times). Some systems out there have functionality but don't have the same performance nor extra features. Reporting, Field Invoice processing, customized field creation etc. It has also been very affordable.

Pros

1. Speedie invoicing and collection (24 hr with stripe integration for CCs) 2. Fast reports: I've used other systems where it was very laborious to pull reports. NOT here. 3. Drama FREE: Reliable. Used it for several months with no big data issues

Cons

No big cons just wishes. Definitely would like the capability to do the following. - Flag Bad clients (ie people who didn't pay and should not go back to) - Manage Various levels of service contracts and pay plans - It would certainly help me

thanks for the feedback! we're listening to your requests closely and building new features as fast as possible. Thanks!

mHelpdesk seems very immature

We have a cabling company and found mHelpdesk to be buggy and although easy to use and configure, not near enough configuration to get it to a satisfactory stage for us to use. When the customer service side was confronted with 2 issues they could not resolve, the just stopped communicating and trying. Think twice before using. You will trade "easy" for "really cannot be used in a business environment."

Pros

Easy to set up and start to "try" to use.

Cons

Far to simplistic for a business that handles a variety of service customers from wholesale to retail. Also, the customer service side seems less than competent. When the going got tough, they quit.

HI Roger - Vincent here - CEO of mHelpDesk. First, I want to apologize and let you know that this review is not only painful to read, but I'm also embarrassed. I'm personally diving in to see what we could have done better to serve you. I'd like to connect at your earliest convenience. You are right that mHelpDesk can seem too easy to use. Especially for more advanced users like yourself. This...

A must for the small business

I recently started a small painting business and knew I was going to need help. After signing with Home Advisor I was referred to MHelpdesk to assist me with the paper work and organization side of my business. I was assigned ALEX COBIN as my representative. He has been an essential element to the success of my business far exceeding his duties. At this point MHelpdesk and Alex Cobin are an integral part of the team making Big Fisch custom painting successful. Whether you feel you need assistance in organizing your business or not, bring in MHelpdesk to add a professional touch to your estimates, invoicing and scheduling amongst other benefits.

Pros

Organizing and adding the professional touch to paper work necessary for tradesmen Building a profile for customers to see that will set your small business aside from the others.

Quick Response

Pros

Always get quick response and very helpful. So far we like the product, but look forward to more upcoming capabilities - Like customer's being able to sign estimates via email, automatically adding service dates and class into QBOL.

Cons

Wish the "status" wouldn't change when opening a work order or invoice - Constantly have to review and update manually.

Exceptional!

I love everything about the program so far. I have not figured out how to enter receipts yet.

Pros

Easy to work through.I have no problem navigating through from one page to the other with ease. And, I need ease!

Cons

No after hour person to speak with for problem that may arise. There has been times when I have needed someone to help me on the weekends or evenings but nobody available.

Great software for the money

Pros

It had everything I needed to start my business. Easy to use. Mobile app worked great. I was able to update all my work in just a few clicks.

Cons

There are a couple of specific things I need to track for my business (chemical tracking for state reporting) that mHelpDesk is unable to provide. No ability to send invoices with declining balances. Need work on that.

Help at the Desk

As a business grows it is necessary to improve the performance of the software to make everyday tasks such as invoicing easier.

Pros

An easy to use software which allows you to track employees and their schedules, do standard invoicing, and send quick reminders to customers. Even better is that the help team is on hand and is very supportive to requests and to assist.

Cons

This product works very well with small to medium scale organizations. As your database begins to grow you may need to look at a bigger software. I don't know if this pertains to me only but I also feel that the GUI could also be improved.

Highly Recommend for Use in The Field

We are getting paid faster with MhelpDesk's online payment platform.

Pros

Easy to navigate, helpful tutorials and responsive in the moment assistance and overall great customer service.

Cons

The desktop version is great too, but limited.

Hi Peter, thank you for the feedback. We're happy to hear that the tutorials and customer service have helped you get set up with mHelpDesk. Thank you for your business!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.