Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 100

4,165 reviews

Easy to use and implement

The overall feel of the software is good, it has good user interface and very easy to use without much training required.

Pros

Microsoft dynamics is a lot easier to implement compared to other big ERP softwares like SAP. Dynamics can be implemented by your own team and does not require any special consultant etc.

Cons

I found it difficult to customise some features which are otherwise possible with SAP.

I love the software

it has been an awesome experience

Pros

The response is fast, and yeah basing that its a cloud thingi it suits me

Cons

Nothing really, i just like the software generally

GIVE MORE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING FIELD

Good business solution for retail services and their manufacturing ideas

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics service for small, medium and large business firms

Cons

Not user friendly , need patient to handling software

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS

Customer Relationship Management service is what I like

Pros

DYNAMICS provides customer relationship management that is very important to us

Cons

nothing to dislike in Dynamics application by Microsoft

CRM info

Had a very good informational meeting, we are looking into getting this CRM and love the customer service.

Pros

Customer service is good, and the options are what we need

Dynamics as a consultant

Pros

As a consultant, my client would use this to create reports. I liked the usability and functionality of making different reports.

Cons

For some reports, they do not automatically save and are only created at a point in time

World class

It was good experience.I was pleased to use it

Pros

User friendly. Good customer support. New user can navigate.

Cons

Very less feature for non-admin user. Active directory not getting syncing properly

Helpful for the sales team!

Pros

Support is truly commendable. Supports different devices, easy to connect to clients to get insights and to manage large data

Cons

Not very customizable, a bit of a learning curve

The Bugs

I get along with my team and i appreciate them for helping me

Pros

When i mess up i can edit it and fix what was my mistake and redo it

Cons

How when you press Control + A it deletes all of my writing

a good center to internal apps in 365

For my business it is really at the beginning and the challenge is interesting to lead teams and mates to a new way to collaborate

Pros

Innovative approach to gather internal made apps and external apps. A simple way for a business to give the good tools for teams and everyone in everywhere.

Cons

too young to give sufficient features for a business. It's just the beginning, it will be better less a year.

Horrible user experience

Pros

It integrates with other MS tools. Dynamics365 appears to be moving in the right direction when it comes to user interface, ease of implementation, and plugin availability.

Cons

Nothing about this system is intuitive. There is no good flow when it comes to moving from one section/step to the next and sometimes settings or views are hidden under menus that don't make sense and are still another two or three clicks deep/away.

Dynamic AX is one of the best application available to improve business process

I was an overall satisfied user of Dynamic AX back in 2012-2013

Pros

Once installed, it was easy to understand the features of the app to offer. All we needed had a help book from Microsoft resources.

Cons

Installing the app was a real pain. I also understand it is needed to secure the app from unauthorized access. Also, it eats a good memory chunk to operate it.

Microsoft Review

Pros

Microsoft has easy access to your files no matter what device your using. Email is also accessible anywhere.

Cons

There are limits on how many emails you can send and receive in one day.

Full of features, but outdated and hard to use.

The application is full of features, but the technology is outdated and hard to use.

Pros

Has a lot of features. Seems to mostly be maintained because of legacy projects. We have a client that had their system built around mucrosoft dynamics, the software has all the features that the client needs.

Cons

Very confusing and clunky. Sometimes the system wouldn't allow us to login and in general terms, the user experience is quite horrible. I had to work with Microsoft Dynamics because it was a choice that our client made, but I would definetely not recommend it for someone looking for a new CRM / ERP.

Exceptional

Pros

This piece of software was exactly what I need to complete my tasks and was very simple to use.

Cons

Possible improvement could be add in more functions but that’s me being picky.

Highly recommend this software

Pros

I love this software, Microsoft has never let me down with anything they have made. This software is so easy to use and makes getting everything I need done easy. Anyone would be able to use this product and that is why I highly recommend it.

Cons

There are no cons. Microsoft has came up with an amazing software easy for anyone to use.

Decent CRM

Pros

The level of customization is pretty deep, although cumbersome. Dynamic forms are also a very useful feature.

Cons

Requires pretty extensive training and technical skill to be successful with administration. Not the most user friendly.

MIcrosoft 365 - Store Inventory Use

We use this software to track inventory in our stores across the country. It suits our needs very well and could be customized for many different types of work.

Pros

I like how customizable the interface is and how you can set it up to fit specific needs. It's fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

There's a definite need for training in order to fully understand and use this software. While not super complicated, it's not necessarily the kind of program you can just open and you. Part of this is because it has so many functions and is so customizable, you'd have to be trained to use it for your company's specific needs.

Microsoft crm

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to export data, and easy to build campaigns. Beyond that it's very limiting for Marketing

Cons

Total lack of dashboards, automation and ability to use it from a mobile device. Honestly just by salesforce

Quickbooks

My name is Brandy and I do Accounts Payable for a fast food franchisee. I honestly couldn't imagine doing my job without quickbooks. It's extremely easy to enter invoices and print checks. It also keeps up with which invoice numbers you've already entered to protect you from double payments! I had no experience with quickbooks when I started my current position 3 years ago and It was very easy to navigate and teach myself everything I needed to know. I would recommend using Quickbooks to any company.

Cons

The worst experience of my adult life

Pros

Literally nothing simply did not work in any way.

Cons

the terrible customer service, the CRM system did not deploy and my account kind of got stuck in set up mode... not a big issue really? wipe the account start fresh. oooooooo no its been 2 months and we still are not there. I could provide better service to astronaut using a long bit of string and a cup. honestly I would rather throw money out of a window then ever use this service again. I am not writing this out of anger, I am writing this as a warning. they . are . not . good.

Good quality

Pros

This software was easy to use and has high quality. As a college student, I find it beneficial for projects.

Cons

Occasional lag in software but aside from that, nothing else.

The Best app by Microsoft

I have had an amazing experience while using this product. Highly recommended to all the tech geeks.

Pros

I love its interface and ease of use. Totally user-friendly and handy for business projects.

Cons

The only thing is that it comes in Microsoft suite so the rest of the world i.e. the non-Microsoft users cannot benefit from it.

Get SalesForce Instead

Pros

There really wasn't much I liked about Dynamics. There are better CRM tools out there. THe only upside is it does integrate with other microsoft products.

Cons

The CRM Dynamics tools constantly broke. It requires a full team to keep up and running. Not easy to use. Requires a lot of useless plugins for outlook that causes outlook to crash a lot. I would honestly recommend salesforce over Dynamics.

User opinion

I use it a lot during the week to create simple files.

Pros

I really liked all the products, because I use them a lot for filling spreadsheets and creating texts. Really good, I highly recommend it.

Cons

I couldn't easily find the free part. I had to ask for help from someone who understands computers to help me.