Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 4

4,165 reviews

Dynamics must be Dynamic in the Dynamic World

We have been using, implementing, administering and supporting the product for almost 20 years, now. Generally, it has provided returns on investment to almost all our clients for a span of 1 to 3 years. Its value as an ERP is still in. Product-wise, they have kept up in the fast-changing market of business technology. They are here to stay.

Pros

It is really full in functionalities, and the product is scalable to the needs of a diverse market of clients, from small to big, and from one business model to another business model.

Cons

The local support is absent here. There has been virtually no one from the principal side to approach for support. Support tickets are costly especially on simple inquiries that chats can resolve. There are other solutions with this avenue of customer service for year already. What we do get is support from other users in the net, which has been mostly satisfactory so far, but not something as direct as we need it to be.

CRM for Fortune 500 or Large Enterprises

Pros

As a marketing manager for the last 6 years, I've been part of the upgrade to Dynamics 365 and I'd say it's significantly improved over the past versions. I wish my company was on cloud, not on premise, but that's out of my control. The advanced find is the absolute best update they've done to the system thus far.

Cons

It can get complicated fast for users so my recommendation is, if you have the budget, customize the system to be the simplest sales funnel possible for your reps (otherwise they just won't use it). For example, we limited our lead form to only ONE required field (the lead source) to allow our reps to qualify them and move on to the next stage. It could be a psychological trick for them (because they eventually need to add more information as they go) but keeping it simple has allowed adaption to go way up among our sales team over the last 2 years.

Used for Database Backend

We were able to implement an application very quickly and the user was able to be involved in the design process.

Pros

The objects were easy to create and design object relationships.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve just to get going with MS Dynamics.

Best CRM software I have used so far.

I choose dynamics 365 over any other software of its kind because of its unique cloud base service.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is right now utilized as a far-reaching CRM for the administration of our, client contact, sales metrics, and information base. It is generally utilized by upper management level representatives in their day to day monitoring of clients and information section. It has been an incredible instrument for running different questions to see the performances. Easy to utilize.

Cons

Connecting messages to specific leads/applications could be improved in both Outlook and Dynamics, Sometimes the preparing and saving appear to be moderate, because it has a lot of functionalities, prove now and then hard to locate the specific one you are searching for.

Easy to use but missing some user friendly features

Overall good system, easy to use, just wish the bugs were not there.

Pros

The system is easy to use with tagging emails and seeing all client info in one place. Overall made communication across our organization easy.

Cons

Must do steps in a specific sequence for the system to work properly (even if not necessary to create preliminary steps), lag in recognizing updates to errors that occur because of this. For instance: If a client just wants a quote an we know they will purchase the item you cannot simply make a quote. You would have to create a sales opportunity first and assign all of the values to the field before...

Alex Esposito's review

CRM is great, I use it every day and will definitely speak highly of it to my colleagues!

Pros

I think the versatility of the app is what appeals to me most - I can find opportunities, activities, deal registrations with ease. Every piece of information I could possibly need about customer accounts is in CRM and always readily accessible. As a daily user it is important that I can find these details in a timely manner and CRM definitely makes my job a lot easier in that regard!

Cons

Sometimes I get a little tripped out when navigating the many different views in my workflows. While it is great that I know where to find the relevant pieces of information to do my job duties, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming that there are so many different bells and whistles within the app, so to speak. But certainly a better problem than not having enough!

Microsoft Dynamics 365 The Best ERP Software in the Market

My overall experience with dynamics 365 is excellent and i strongly recommend this software to all small- and large-scale businesses to get this software and enjoy remarkable benefits and ease of doing business.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a complete solution for businesses to perform there day to day transactions and get customized reports which are very helpful in understanding the true position of business. The cloud base technology is very user friendly and one can easily use this software from anywhere in the world. It provides businesses complete solution like sales, finance, stock management, operations and customer services. The Dynamics 365 can integrate with number of software and helps user to migrate data from one software to another.

Cons

The implementation cost is very high and to understand all its function user needs trainings which requires extra cost. Each user has to pay monthly fee which makes this software little expensive but the benefits of this software is much higher than the expenses.

Implementation and development of the crm dynamics product

Better management of all the information of the clients, in the cases of the sales, services and marketing cycle, in the same order of ideas, as it has the possibility of extending itself by creating new modules to manage any type of information that is desired, provides some additional capabilities under the same platform, meeting user needs, without the need to acquire other software but extending the crm through the XRM libraries

Pros

The product facilitates the administration of the clients of the company, and allows to know everything related to the client in the different modules that it has available, for example for the sales cycle, a user can quickly know all the opportunities, orders and invoices made for a client, as well as quickly locate the contacts of the same. Introducing the user all the necessary information efficiently. Presents different panels with graphic information of any information within the system

Cons

With the change of the versions of CRM Dynamics the javascripts that are used in the crm must be verified and updated. Crm update packages can not be allowed to be installed with automatic updates because if they are installed incorrectly they can compromise the system, they must be downloaded one by one and installed by the personnel of it one by one to avoid problems, this for the case of crm on premise

Great Contact Management, Marketing, and Sales Tracking System

Pros

I love the ease of use, rich functionality and simple customization process. Microsoft is a huge player in the market and therefore investd a lot into research and development, and have recently committed to a 6-month update rhythm, meaning you get more features, more quickly than ever. Plus, it sits inside MS Outlook, and allows you to track all your emails, appointments, calls, and more to individual clients with the click of a button.

Cons

The latest release that we have, CRM 2013, is a bit bland looking with lots of white space. It could be designed with a little more flair to be appealing and easy to read. They changed a lot in this version and not all of the changes are good. They eliminating one function on the sales side that I used all the time and I am not sure I like it. When converting a lead, you used to have the option of...

365 Excellence

Overall experience of this software is preety much better then others. I would says it's just amazing and very easy to use.

Pros

This software is user friendly to use. This gives a good shortcuts that are easy to use. This also has multi-mode work expertise like writing, graphs etc.

Cons

The best use of this software is in it's paid version.

Dynamics 365 is A Must Have for Buisness Solutions

Overall MS Dynamics is the best CRM tool around. My experiences were slow at 1st but quickly picked up once I learned how to efficiently utilize it. Great CRM tool for sales tracking and customization. Has been a significant success in the development of My business functions.

Pros

Reasonably and Affordably priced, simple to explore and learn, easy to utilize. Combines well with other Microsoft applications. It permits several groups to team up and share leads, openings, and other correspondence. Provides the most elevated level of coordination and customization with outsider applications. It consists of several Power applications, BI, MS Flow, and so forth, offers reasonable utilities for any business.

Cons

One issue I've had is when I store substantial amounts of information for client benefits, i'll try to open the documentation and there are mistakes show on the screen with no explanation. I've also found that the Performance can be slow at times while several processes are running. Also it takes a lot of learning and getting used to before things start running accordingly and progressively.

Choose your Microsoft partner wisely. Customizing is often key. Basics are fine.

We deployed CRM 2013 (and currently moving to CRM 2016). The system is getting better with time. Some stuff like Exchange sync is very sensitive and seems to always be having issues. Integration with Outlook (CRM for Outlook) is ok but also very sensitive! We had many projects to integrate for other systems such as our ERP but our local partner was not able to deliver on their promise to do so. I believe for anything Dynamics (CRM, GP, ...), the partner is key. Choose wisely! The mobile version works well and deploys easily! We run CRM on-premise.

Pros

Mobile version. Lots of integration options (given that there is a complexity!). Office integration. Cheaper than some competitive products.

Cons

No integration with other Dynamics products. They only share the name! We use GP and everything has to be custom integration. No multi-select (has to be custom programmed) so if that's a requirement like it is for us since customers may be interested in multiple products, that's a pain. Still getting new features that existing CRM already have.

Global ERP for better use

We have solve some our vehicle yard operations and inventory control of stationary management

Pros

It has easy access to all users and have better control, user friendly systems integrated with other Microsoft products that is very easy to coordinate with eg , Microsoft word,excel

Cons

About User management module is not much satisfactory level, there are no option to control uses by branch/ department

I have had a positive experience with Microsoft Dynamics Office 365.

I have a way to organize documents by client in a concise way without having to wade through emails to find them.

Pros

I am able to able to retrieve large volumes of documents from clients from the Share Point without bogging down Outlook. I get a notification when an item has been sent to my Share Point and who it is from. I can set up multiple shared folders to receive documents from multiple clients and have different categories within each client folder. I like that I can also upload and name documents to my clients and they get a notification to go to Share Point to retrieve the documents. I also like that I can have a coworkers emails open to my computer to monitor so I don't have to run back and forth between offices.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about the software. I sometimes have a problem retrieving a document from the delete file.

Excellent Intro to CRM 2017 Book

Advanced Knowledge of my personal/professional lifestyle

Pros

Excellent introduction book on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2017. I believe the description says it but it is written pre-release so some of the information in it is not accurate anymore with the release of LEO (Spring) and coming soon VEGA (Fall) things are changing as programs do. Still, core concepts, best practices, and general functions have stayed the same. The author did a good job of explaining...

Cons

I'm a little disappointed that this doesn't provide enough details in some subject areas (short paragraphs on the subject doesn't cut it) and hasn't really been all that helpful to me as a new administrator of Dynamics CRM 2017. I have found more helpful information specific to what I was looking for, on the web. Perhaps I was looking for something that this book is not. In any event, it hasn't been helpful enough to justify the cost. Just my opinion.

Cost Effective Solution, Suitable for Developers

As a Director of Human resource,s managing a CRM platform is not typically within my scope of work. However, while it can be complex, there are enough forums online that have equipped me with the tools to effective manage and troubleshoot Dynamics CRM, when needed. I have worked both with Dynamics and Salesforce. I find that for the price point, Dynamics offers what we need.

Pros

While not as customizable as salesforce, in my opinion, Dynamics CRM is more than enough for our small organization. While I do feel a lot of the times a CRM developer would be nice, I have managed to google most of what has been needed in customizing the system, utilizing process workflows, and more.

Cons

Releases are pushed separate of the voice of the customer (survey) entity. As a result, when a general release is pushed, it has at times broken the VoC product and then required a secondary update to make it functional again.

Awesome

We are using most of the modules, Finance module (GL, JV, etc...), CRM, customized payroll, power apps.

Pros

The menu is very easy to use, and navigate all the modules and forms. Search for all data, forms, modules. The look and feel of the dynamics is great. Easy to customize, create form, and workflows.

Cons

Loading may take time, and needs stable and fast internet connection

Navision and CRM capabilities of Dynamics 365 are robust & value for money offerings

I have used Navision & CRM in D365 for a number of years, I have implemented these in multiple projects across the world. I have faced few challenges also but the overall experience has been really good. The Standard features are great and easy to implement. The challenges came when we have to customize the standard features.

Pros

Dynamics 365 comes with lots of different features and functionality that provides various benefits to the customers such as tracking of clients, Financial monitoring and communications, Tracking of inventory and future predication of inventory. It's integration with outlook is an added advantage .

Cons

When we talk about customizing the standard features it is somewhat difficult to do. The customized features generally don't work the way they are supposed to work. Additionally tracking security and roles is also a difficult process.

Packed full of great features, professional and stunning interface and fully customizable

Tons of apps to add and configure that makes the possibilities endless for what does and can do to help our business grow and grow our business in the right direction with its stunning visual charts and widgets and data management.

Pros

Microsoft has set the bar with Dynamics for Office and I am at a loss for words in the capabilities of what it can do out of the box, let alone how it can be customized to suit nearly every business type. As an enterprise customer, I have found Microsoft Dynamics more than adequate for my company and to put into perspective just how much it has to offer, we currently only utilize about 55% of the features. The user interface is very clean and put together well that has a strong, professional appeal to it and the trust level Microsoft has gained, gives us the confidence of knowing we are also in the best possible hands when it comes to our companies private proprietary data.

Cons

There is a lot to take in when first starting off and a great deal of setting up to shape it to work for your particular business application, so the only con would be it's a little overwhelming when first starting out but we are impressed nonetheless.

MS Dynamics Review

Overall I am pleased with this tool and would suggest for small to medium sized businesses.

Pros

This is an easy CRM platform to capture critical data to enhance sales opportunities, increase customer satisfaction and execute sales analysis. Data can be exported into Excel or pdf formats to be shared, reviewed or analyzed. I particularly like exporting to Excel where I can create pivot tables for specific data.

Cons

With other CRM platforms becoming increasingly proficient, Dynamics needs to provide enhancements so users can store, retrieve and analyze robust data. For example, Salesforce can allow users to create more workflow efficiency by eliminating non essential functions or possible duplications of work. This adds much needed productivity within the operation and removes the possibility of errors.

Gets Better And Better!

Microsoft was improved the quality of this product, not just for Cloud, also for Dynamics CRM onpremise version... so if you compare with other CRM Solutions, Like Salesforce... you're acquiring all software for all process of your company, not just a module... even if you don't want all the dynamics, you can purchase a low cost license for your assistances or colaborators... it's very intuitive to get involve in his capabilities and the Microsoft Forums help you a lot to learn and get clearence on the use and customization... for me, this is the best solution now with the Microsoft Dynamics Suite for Marketing, and field service that integrates with Dynamics CRM. Highly, Strongly Recommended from Colombia!

Pros

The intuitive capacilities, and the easy to learn customization process.

Cons

Maybe the licensing stuffs, Microsoft develop a solution for mid - big size companies, but if the small size companies can purchase a full access for Dynamics CRM - Dynamics 365 they will get a big node of new customers.

Dynamics seems to be in a free fall for quality

All their executive developers seem to have moved to SalesForce. I assume I will, too.

Pros

It allowed our company to customize modules for atypical data, create a simplified dashboard, and run task management well.

Cons

The calendar functionality is 20+ years out of date; ease of use, functionality, no reminder times, poor interface for date and time selection. They have made wholesale changes to the social pane (Notes in particular) that require multiple clicks to open chronological progress of data from notes. This is not reversible at the user level, and is terrible for work flow. Dynamics is unbelievably unresponsive to the small user, and seems to create a layer of irresponsibility for addressing problems, by hiring a 3rd party vendor to supply tech support who lead with " this is something we can't fix at our level"

Microsoft Dynamic 365, the best application for any business/company.

very wonderful experience.

Pros

I had a very good experience using Dynamic 365 because it is internet friendly meaning I have used it in areas with a very poor network during research field time and it worked effectively. It is user-friendly, cost-effective, and keeps my work very organized and neat. This is the very best decision I made concerning choosing the application for my work.

Cons

It's just a few things that only the support management should improve and respond to my emails faster than before.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review

Pros

The aspect I like most about the software is how easy it is to create a process flow to enable two or more entities to communicate or be able to share data and information together very easy. How to simplify your apps after creating an entity.

Cons

The creation of plugins and working on some certain calculated fields its sometimes time consuming.

Dynamics 365 Review

I’m a consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 products. The biggest challenge for the businesses we implement Dynamics is the adoption of the software. If the users cannot understand the software well, they may go back to their previous software or manual way, because those do not require much thinking. Usually the previous software is simple, not much functionalities, and they are used to it.

Pros

Powerful, covers almost all the aspect of your business, scalability and extensibility, the extensions on the app source can make it work for any business.

Cons

For new users who never worked on Dynamics 365 before, it may not that easy to understand how everything works. The functionalities are too much for users to follow through.