Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 5

4,165 reviews

Excellent solution for a sales platform

Overall, I recommend this software to companies that need a boost in their services and sales. It is not very expensive. If you are experienced with CRM and understand how things work, you will be able to get the hang of Dynamics 365 quickly. The platform makes it all worth it.

Pros

Dynamics 365 helps with providing the best CRM solutions based from the customer data platform. Tracking down sales and using it as a mobile application is very easy. Those looking to grow their sales and services might find that this software is exactly what they need. The tool is not only reliable but fast.

Cons

Beginners might have a hard time with this software at first. You might need to just work with it some and maybe need customer service at times as you are starting out but they are really good at helping you sort things out.

ONE FOR ALL

Dynamics have made my work easier - enabling me to work effectively and efficiently. Great investment! Worth it!

Pros

First of all, its very easy to learn as long as you have used Microsoft products. It consists everything such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Daily Operation and Reporting in one place. Its very reasonable as you got to handle everything here and it helps to save cost and time because you don't have to look for other software for each departments. Dynamics have made my life easy. I like it where it allows users to update info during offline so that I don't have to worry the data will go missing even there is no internet access. Highly recommended!

Cons

Like I said, its easy to learn if you have used Microsoft product before. But it appears hard to learn for those that have zero Microsoft experience. Sometimes I encountered issue whenever there is new update. Mobile application is not as great as website.

Dynamics 365 CRM is a beautiful remake of the 2016 CRM, with an updated UI and streamlined process

The ability to quickly and easily manage all aspects of a business, from leads, to quotes, to opportunity management. Including customized dashboards with drillable information.

Pros

Dynamics 3665 makes a giant leap from its former versions of 2016, 2015 etc. This includes a suite of new color pallets while maintaining the old system work flows, tables, and structure. Not much has changed in terms of functionality, still the same great power of a robust CRM that is a direct part of the Microsoft ecosystem. The ability to customize work flows, rules, and views, without knowing socialized code is a big plus.

Cons

Microsoft has some of the most disfunctional support teams known to man. Without paying loads of money for dedicated 'Gold' support. We are even partners with Microsoft however this is still an issue we face.

Financial analysis with Dynamics CRM

i use it 1.5 year, its user friendly and time saving software.i will recommend everyone to use it for ease of their professional life.

Pros

Dynamics CRM provide Complete suit to operate business planing Execution,analysing and forcasting. Financial analysis can be fetched from day by day working. CRM can import data from microsoft suit which can minimized time loss.

Cons

There must be some advance financial and exonometric tool to analyse financial data more deeply.

User friendly

The major reason for choosing this software is because it is powerful and scalable. for me it is easier to use. Controlling business becomes very easier with this software. Trust towards this company is the major reason of using this product.

Pros

The best part of this software is user friendly. Using this software is very easy.The software shows continuous improvement and growth which is a best part.The customizable feature of this software is the thing I am most impressed about.It has helped to increase efficiency and also led to increment of productivity. Its all in one platform is the best part like sales, customer service, field service and so on.

Cons

It might be difficult to for the beginners because of it extensive functionality. sometime we experience slow performance while using online version. Major disadvantage of this software is that there are several other alternatives cheaper than this software. Customization is expensive.

Microsoft Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365 is an easy to use software, which has improved operation management such as organization staffing. It is also product with a friendly end user interface.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is being used in multiple department of the company but not all . We use it in tracking the incoming client request, that is from the support to implementation. It also allows those members who are client-facing to be on the same application and work together in a more efficient manner. The software being a cloud solution helps some of the workers to even work remotely.In addition to that, the software is easy to use and easy to teach new users.

Cons

The customization feature is both a blessing and a curse . The more you customize it the it tend to lag. The software is also cumbersome to implement

Why be different?

Why be different? we're not salmon, we don't have to swim upstream. Here is an industry leading product that is so widely deployed and so well supported that almost every problem we encounter with it has already been solved somewhere else by some one else. The excellent local online user group keeps us in touch with other users, and if we ever have a problem with our current Microsoft Gold partner, there are several others in the city just waiting to take their place - so support levels are excellent.

Pros

Dynamics offers almost incomparable levels of integration and compatibility with just about every other piece of software we use. Its origins within the Microsoft ecosystem mean that we simply don't need to think about if and how it will interact with our other packages, we can simply focus on developing solutions with it.

Cons

Dynamics still has quite a "techie" feel to it, and sometimes it is hard to get non-user s(particularly in Senior Management) to really understand what it is doing and how it can solve our problems.

Microsoft CRM Meets All of Our Needs

Our overall experience has been great. Forecasting sales is much easier and more accurate using this system.

Pros

It's easy to setup our customers' corporate structure and to change that structure when entities are sold or acquired. We customized the system to match our Sales Process/Workflow. The Weighted Revenue for each Opportunity increases as we move through our Sales Process.

Cons

Our biggest challenge is to get our sales personnel to keep the CRM system up to date (as with most CRM systems). I would like to see Microsoft continue to upgrade the system to make those updates easier. The last update the United Interface did just that.

Microsoft Dynamics

Overall it has suited our business well and we don't anticipate moving away from it any time soon.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics is our main LOB software. We've been using Dynamics since version 9 and are in the process of an upgrade to the latest version. One of the biggest pros has been the ability to customize the software to meet our business needs as we are in a very niche vertical with not much for software that is built for our line of business.

Cons

It can be spendy. Individual user licenses can be quite cost prohibitive to allow more users to utilize the software. We had a third party that specialized in Dynamics development and deployment assist with our deployment and customizations...meaning the initial deployment can be a massive undertaking.

CRM and ERP all in one place

Dynamics 365 has been a very positive experience for us. It has become the lifeblood of our sales, customer service, and marketing departments.

Pros

Having both CRM and ERP in one application is a big positive for us. We are able to completely customize the Dynamics 365 environment to fit exactly what we need. With advanced development tools like Business Rules and Workflows, there is very little need for custom code. Dynamics 365 is also seamlessly integrated to other Microsoft applications like Flow, PowerApps, and SharePoint.

Cons

The support from Microsoft is not the best. Its not bad, but it could be better. There are also some issues about how and when they apply the updates/upgrades to their systems. This is getting better though.

CRM Tool That Gets The Job Done

It's great for getting the job done. If the team can get past the implementation bit, you have a really functional CRM tool, probably one of the best out there.

Pros

One positive from using this software is the fact that it was a fully integrated system that can be across multiple platforms, including, web and mobile, which are basically important for the day-to-day running of any CRM team. Still talking about integration, it offers seamless integration for other MS tools/software, such as Dynamics, Outlook, and the almighty MS Office. Onboarding is pretty wholesome as their technology/sales teams make it easy to understand the product end-to-end or at least give you and your team a proper head start into getting the best out of the software.

Cons

The biggest issue with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the difficulty in implementation. This is probably down to the ample number of features you get from adopting the software.

Dynamics for Small/Medium Enterprises

Dynamics is a good ERP for small and medium but I don't think it is very easy to implement for big enterprises. We had multiple implementations of Dynamics in our company but we faced problems with consultants in many of them. The consultant ranking moved from number one on Microsoft website to be disqualified. So the recommendation is to be very selective in choosing your consultant with related experience and try to execute the implementation in the shortest possible duration.

Pros

The software is very flexible and has an unlimited level of configuration. It is fully customizable. It has an advantage of full integration and extendibility if you already using MS Office.

Cons

The high flexibility is a risk at the same time because the software doesn't come with a predefined rules and standard but it is based on the customer needs and the consultants knowledge.

Dynamics review by an old integrator

The tool will accompany you in your sales and customer service. Today working in these sectors without CRM is very complicated for the sustainability of the company. It allows him to keep a traceability of trade.

Pros

I worked a few years with this tool at an integrator pure player as a commercial. The tool benefits from the publisher's willingness to attack the CRM segment. It is also very powerful when the environment is Microsoft (outlook, exange ...). This is a strength when you know that the majority of computers are equipped. We also find the features of nu crm classic (customer profile, companies, opportunities)

Cons

There are two points to improve in this tool. First of all it is less easily amenable to its competitors and there is a great need to live the tool to your business (working with an integrator). moreover, the will of Microsoft to attack the cloud segment is felt on the price of licenses on premise (ie local) which is high.

It's super easy to use

Every month I had to present the projections for the next month including cash flow and sales projections and thanks to the reports that Dynamics helped me to download I always was on time and accurate

Pros

In my former job that it was this big company of more than 1,000 employees we used Dynamics and we had connected all the areas such as accounting , Human Resources, import-export, houseware , supplies , maintenance and everything worked good, I was able to download information for my estimations and projects concerning every financial aspect of the company using Dynamics

Cons

Not so much a problem but because it was a factory with numeral areas of production de inventory section not was that update as the rest but I think is because it was very complex inventory with many stages

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the first cloud for accounting. Comes with a great bundle package in CRM.

It has a cloud data developed, which I can download the app using my phone, tablet, and desktop. It's all about managing and navigating through the system and different ways I can assess the system using home, office, or anyplace to track expenses and view the balance sheet.

Pros

I like this software because it comes with a data model, which allows me to use CRM, create forms using the platform models, and download apps. I like this software the most because it can easily be downloaded using a desktop, tablet, phones, and multiple-platform support. For business owners, the it is important to use a software where you can create invoices. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives business owners the ability to create invoices, and request payments online which transparency is important in here. I can create a balance sheet, track expenses, and set prices.

Cons

The Microsoft video presentation is a mess, I find it easier to practice and customize to my ability where I can keep track of my expenses, track prices, and create invoices. Wish I could use the balance sheet with visual reports, rather than numbers.

A little overwhelming

We originally used Dynamics CRM as a business development tool and adapted it to become a customer service tool. I found the implementation and administration a bit overwhelming. It is a robust solution with tons of options for integrations and customization. Our small business favors solutions with easier to use out of the box functionality, even it means we have to use multiple solutions across the organization.

Pros

I liked the ability to customize information on my dashboard. You can create views and charts for almost any piece of data you capture. You can even create custom entities to capture information about the KPIs important to your business.

Cons

The software is so robust that the implementation was lengthy and required consultants to help. It also took some time for new users to learn how to use it effectively.

All Information About Clients in One Place.

It is an easy to use tool with a friendly user interface that helps us to know what is needed of our clients . It is a tool that i would highly recommend.

Pros

We use Dynamics CRM across the entire Organization, the difference is some of the department frequently use it more than others.The software allows all the employees in the different departments to share account information about our present and prospective clients. There is no need to call or email other department to inquire about clients since all the information is provided in one place,where every employee can access.I like the user friendliness of the software and easy it is to customize the account.

Cons

We always have issue with duplicated files and tracking them is time consuming.

The best CRM solution

I have been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for over 10 years. I can't imagine using another solution. Everything is connected so it's easy to see all of your customer data in one place. I love that the solution is connected to the rest of the Microsoft stack, making it a complete powerhouse business solution from front office to back office.

Pros

What I like most about Microsoft CRM is the ability to easily customize the solution to meet our business needs. If we need to add fields, remove fields, it's simple to do without the help of a developer.

Cons

The only thing I don't like all that much is the interface, however it's not bad. I would just like to see it modernized a bit. I feel like it looks very techy sometimes, but not a big deal when it comes to the overall functionality.

CRM For Everyday

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a software that makes communications between sales and marketing a seamless interaction. There are many features needed to keep track of a leads progression through the sales process. The ease of customization is a benefit my company uses on the daily. I was able to completely teach myself the ins and out of this software in a matter of a few weeks. I have been able to teach...

Pros

Customizable, flexible, and able to easily learn

Cons

Duplicate detection seems to only pick up on duplicate emails.

The latest version of CRM 365 is lovely. Easy to access all my required forms from anywhere.

Centralized customer data, tracking of communication over the course of a business relationship.

Pros

The Dynamics 365 version has better navigational menus. I can find the sections i need faster and with fewer clicks. The menu drop downs are logically arranged and visually easy to follow. I love the Advanced Find feature which allows me to create customised views of my data, and the fact that i have all my customer data/ interactions in once place is really advantageous.

Cons

Customised forms can become tedious in terms of how they load and close. Closing a form can sometimes take time. Also forms opening in a new tab tend to move navigation away form the focal screen. The synchronizing of CRM with Outlook can take a long time at start up of Outlook.

Customizable and robust product

I use it every day for our company. We use it internally and we also troubleshoot inside customer's environments. So far, I can say that anything can happen with this CRM. Customizing it for your needs can be great but can also lead to issues due to relationships and the fact that you can use managed and unmanaged solutions. A good CRM Admin will take care of your environment, but there are a lot that don't know much and have caused great damage to their environment. I don't thin Dynamics CRM is that user-friendly compared to other CRMs.

Pros

This software can be customizable with so many solutions you can install, but it can also be set to be pretty simple and straightforward.

Cons

Most Microsoft Products lack beauty and sleek design, and this is one of them. Menus can be confusing sometimes along with terminology.

Dynamics, a product for your business.

This application allows you to use and organize work areas, define roles and generate a history of all requests made by customers and attended by the company where I work.

Pros

The most I like this software is that it simplifies the management of subsidiaries by organizing and providing useful information about customers. In my case I use this software to manage the requests made by clients and provide support in the resolution of the same according to the date and priority of each request. All this in a fast, efficient and simple way.

Cons

So far, the only issue I've had with the program has been some compatibility problems with browsers such as Google Chrome in which sometimes this tool is not shown completely or the options do not load properly.

Over complicated

The system is not for smaller companies, and I would rather use this for large companies especially if you are looking for a unified ERP, CRM and marketing platform.

Pros

The software is backed by Microsoft and therefore makes integration with everything Microsoft easier. Lost of developers and adonns available

Cons

Very complicated to setup compared to other systems.

Easy to use, Great Value, Quality CRM System

We have been able to track our sales and marketing process from beginning to end. It has allowed us to have one system for tracking and daily work due to the ease of integrations from other applications. Our world revolves around our CRM system and this application fits out every needs.

Pros

More open platform for integrations to other applications, great value for a top CRM system, easy to work with as an administrator, native integration to other Microsoft applications, ability to scale to meet needs, and can be cloud-based or on-premise.

Cons

Navigation can take a little longer for users to adopt, compatible marketing platforms are not as good as they could be, customer support can be lacking at times, and there are not as many apps as there could be in the AppSource (getting better though).

Dynamics for Sales can be customized to do pretty much anything to fit your companies needs.

I can see all previous contact, both by myself or others. It's one place for all documents, able to keep track of completed tasks, history of the customer, etc.

Pros

Integration with Microsoft suite of products. Superior level of customization and integration into 3rd party software and apps. The large number of line of business modules is allowing it to be utilized by far more departments. The LinkedIn integration has made gathering Sales Analytics simpler and faster : now I can find referrals and introductions for new business. The Outlook integration is also simple and easy to use and allows for all communication tracking within the Sales module with a click of a button.

Cons

The UI could definitely needs some improvement. HubSpot is a good example of great UI/UX integration. The price is a little high when compared to smaller CRM solutions. It's not easy to start using this product out-of-the-box.