Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 6

4,165 reviews

Excellent CRM, Integrates with Office Suite

Dynamics 365 for Sales is providing us with a good CRM solution to use across my company. We use it to record leads, potential business, quotes, orders and invoices for all of our accounts.

Pros

This is a great tool to use for a company to use to keep organized and allow multiple users to access information in one simple platform. Customizable to each customer. Integrates with Microsoft office which is great for our business as we use Outlook and Excel on a daily basis.

Cons

Pricey compared to other CRM modules. Difficult to use initially - this product is not ready "out of the box", in fact, it takes quite a bit of time to set up and a significant amount of manpower. Might be a good idea to get a contractor to set this up, or at a minimum someone who is IT savvy. Not very user intuitive either, there is a large margin for error (duplicate entries, dirty data, etc) if not maintained properly on a regular basis.

Dynamics 365 is more powerfull

with Microsoft Dynamic 365 I can track revenue, billing, sales, taxes and marketing. I can also easily store data for good customer service in a more efficient manner. Hence, it is a useful software for good customer reporting.

Pros

dynamic 365 is one of the very smart proponents of all sales, marketing and customer service activities and Dynamics 365 can help accelerate digital transformation, and Dynamics 365 can be used to support various industries, including the retail industry for selling online such as eCommerce, manufacturing companies for help production processes such as assembly, to distribution companies and service industry.

Cons

we experienced some problems with the online version, slow performance sometimes we have experienced. This doesn't happen often, especially in scheduling tools) it does happen often (slow page refresh, it can be painful for our users.

My opinion of Microsoft Dynamics software

This CRM application operates within an Outlook client, permitting users to perform their CRM related tasks and activities without having to open another window or screen, or navigate among multiple applications. This software also includes a contextual ribbon bar, role-tailored design and simple user personalization of workspaces and views.

Pros

This software is customizable, flexible, and able to easily learn the customization's are easy to create and manage The intuitive capabilities, and the easy to learn customization process make it very cool to use . It helps me to helps to manage specific business functions, such as financial, sales, marketing, financials.

Cons

It could be difficult to trouble shoot issues some times but I have found that is a common factor of Microsoft programs anyways. Support documentation and resources are scattered and not always relevant to your issue, customer support is hard to reach and not very helpful,

A great enterprise solution software

Pros

The world now runs entirely on data. In such a world, companies that have the ability to analyze the information they have and respond to the needs of the customer in real time win. As the dynamics of the business world are constantly changing, you need more bold, innovative and integrated solutions to anticipate customer needs. Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines ERP and CRM features thanks to its strong Microsoft infrastructure. The rich productivity applications of Dynamics 365 make it easier for you to identify and capture new opportunities. great customer management program.

Cons

Nothing I can criticize, it's my favorite software from Microsoft.

User friendly and flexible enough to support our business

Very good adoption by the users, as it is user friendly and very similar to other Microsoft products we use.

Pros

Very good integration with other Microsoft products we use at our organization. The architecture of the product makes it flexible to support specific business needs and scenarios that our organization requires. Very good licensing conditions for educational organizations.

Cons

At least in the release we have (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011) the integrated emailing functionality is not very good. The software does not provide good tools for the designing of emails. You can do it if the email you are sending is a basic one, for better designed ones you definitely need to create them in another tool and then send them using MS Dynamics CRM.

Dynamics Review

As this dynamics software make my life easier always. Because all departments can work on this single software. For example Finance, Human resources, Flight dispatch, Reservations, Passenger check-in, Luggage handling, Flight & Terminal Maintenance, Inventory, Ground Handling etc.

Pros

User friendly software. Where bigginers can start using easily with basic training. I was using as an accountant so I was given most of the departments access, it make my work easier rather than going physically to ask each departments for collect data.

Cons

If any difficulties faced I will be informing the developrs to help on that particular issue and get it resolved. So it will take sometime to rectify. Other than that nothing to dislike.

My opinion on using microsoft dynamics

One of the benefits of Dynamics is that it boasts one of the most user-friendly interfaces available, with it being incredibly fast, never overwhelmingly cluttered and very reliable. You could also train up your staff to use and would not take long at all. I recommend to everyone

Pros

This software allows you to track leads, automate field service, drive sales, and manage operations using enterprise-ready business apps from the cloud. I can work without data connectivity and data will sync automatically once a connection is reestablished. It has worked great with every other app I have used it with

Cons

The duplicate detection seems to only pick up on duplicate emails, not files. Like any Microsoft product, the errors can be vague and difficult to troubleshoot sometimes. I sometimes have a problem retrieving a document from the delete file.I dont think the marketing add on's are as good as their supposed to be.

I used Microsoft Dynamics while working directly with clients and as a manager to pull reports.

Pros

What I enjoyed most about dynamics was to create scheduled reports. This way, I got the newest changes in data automatically. When I became a manager, I was tasked with ongoing utilization reports. Manually pulling the data was prone to error and time consuming. Once I created the reports I needed, I knew the data was accurate and I saved countless hours over the 2 years I had to be in that position and provide the reports.

Cons

Trying to filter the data. In some cases my queries would produce 0 results for no apparent reason. I knew the attributes were in the data, but the query would return zero. This would be nerve wracking when I was under pressure to provide a custom report quickly.

Soley a Microsoft Shop

Dynamics has quite a few versions tailored for each business case and the one we chose were Dynamics GP. We've been a Microsoft shop for over 30 years and this was the obvious choice for a Manufacturing companyh like ours.

Pros

Since it's a Microsoft product it integrates quite well with all of the Microsoft suites. However you're not tied down to that, there's such a vast variety of 3rd party software that can integrates with Dyanmics and I highly recommend looking at those as well for your business case. We like the fact that it's database is on SQL, the possibilities are endless.

Cons

What I like least would be the maintenance part. Having users to be comletely out of their sessions do perform a routine maintenance can be improved.

Gran herramienta

Uso diario para mantener integrados a todos los involucrados en las oportunidades. Es sencillo dar de alta las cuentas, los clientes y las oportunidades

Pros

Permite llevar el seguimiento de las oportunidades con todos los involucrados

Cons

Me gustaría mayor facilidad de integración de los contactos que ya se tienen en LinkedIn o en Outlook

Me MY Industry and Dynamics 365

Pros

It truly helps accumulate all data about client and help determine AI put together bits of knowledge based with respect to their collaborations, client venture. it likewise helps in training salespeople and specialists to lead better commitment with customers.It gives bits of knowledge into execution of specialists and enables the high level administration to assess their exhibition and take key business decisions.It is useful in understanding the requirements of client and conveying arrangements as indicated by thier needs.Overall, it helps support development and income for the association.

Cons

It stores information on open cloud which can prompt information security issues and consistence issues which limits individuals from putting away all client driven information at one place.It assesses execution of specialists however passes on not base their exhibition on premise of likely customers and just on premise of targets accomplished by them.

Systematic, Visualize, Integrate data/management but high investment for setup, optimize, training

We have been using its package for Financing and Manufacturing firms. It is great in overall, but it still needs a lot of works and effort to optimize from the beginning. It can save a lot of time and effort after learning curve and system becomes stable. However, it still quite complex and requires more works if your company needs to change something.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics is a great choice for the company to visualize all data and communication. - The workflow is quite simple and easy to create and manage the process based on a common concept. - Visualize all insight data, which helps us to make a decision quickly and see more opportunities and gaps as well. - The user interface, integration with Outlook, Excel, etc.. is similar to others Microsoft software that most companies are using. - Easy to track, view and follow-up from Customer data

Cons

- It takes time to set up and optimize from the beginning, especially for the non-IT functions. - It seems a challenge to work offline and it seems a bug when syncing data when we back online. - If anything with data or system, it will be not easy to get support and resolve on-time - The report/data need more templates and optimization, which can adapt with particular firm/organization's expectiation

CRM to Dynamics

We transitioned from CRM to Microsoft Dynamics and the design looks more up to date but all the information seems more cluttered and harder to identify .

Pros

What I like the most about this product is the clean look/design of the webpage along with the information it lists for each client.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the limitations of search results when conducting a search using one of the clients DBA/AKAs/parent company names.

Solid CRM option

We use Dynamics to track customer communications and simple project management.

Pros

We switched from another CRM to Dynamics after biting the bullet and going full O365. I have to say, I'm impressed with the product. It's a powerhouse of a CRM, with tons of integrations. I love the user interface and the way it works seamlessly with other Microsoft products, even on a Mac.

Cons

It's pricey for a CRM, especially when you've got products like HubSpot that just give this functionality away for free.

This is my favorite CRM

Pros

We implemented this with CRM in our work more than 3 years ago when the version was 3.0. Most of all, I like the fact that developers are constantly trying to improve the system. For example, if before, it works only with Internet Explorer, then I now use it freely with Google Chrome and Opera. Like the high speed of work: it does not sink even despite the huge flow of customers (more than 50 thousand people who use our services daily).

Cons

Few useful functions that simplify work. For example, Dynamics CRM does not have enough templates to quickly create projects and there is no editable grid. But I wrote to the support service, they promised to think about adding them.

A simple but useful software.

Pros

This software is easy to use as everyone has used Microsoft software at least once. The price of this software is also very reasonable. Accessing of tools in the software is also very effective and easy. The link of the software with outlook is also a fantastic feature. As you can send emails directly and have pre designed templates. You can also synchronize all the data to OneDrive and access it from another device.

Cons

It has some bugs when new updates are released. For some of the new users its difficult in the beginning to understand the software and when you setup the software it requires initial customization which is difficult for the beginners. I have faced the problem that signing in to their mobile app is very slow and takes a lot of response time. It is not friendly with Gmail which is very irritating for the new users.

a great CRM application

It has been helping us to follow up the sales of our products to our customers. It has been helping us to maintain a good relationship between us and our clients. We are able to handle their concerns and implement the right solutions without delays.

Pros

I like how it brings many operations at one source. This tool has been helping us to do more operations at one time accordingly. It is one of the best CRM in the market that integrates well with other software like share point. We have been using this product in following up of our sales, marketing progress and customer's feedback. i like the fact that I can be able to customize this product according to my expectations. This allows us to organize and delegate our duties to our junior staffs swiftly.

Cons

I wish they can lower the cost of the product to allow many business people to afford it; mostly in developing counties.

Microsoft Dynamics 365

Pros

The one page format is fantastic. In prior versions you would have to click multiple areas to get the information you wanted, but now it is all right in front of you. The ability to customize is also and advantage. Our environment is highly customized due to our business needs, and we are able to support a global application with the customization options. The ability to connect to other software application like LinkedIn and hubspot are vital to our sales organization. We are awaiting the arrival of the full AX integrations to make this a more seamless program.

Cons

The only thing I do not currently like is the inability to connect directly to and ERP.

Go to Dynamics

This has by far been one of the best CRMs i have had the pleasure of using. There is still room for growth and I am certain that this will be the best software for everyone with similar needs as my organization's.

Pros

Some of the features I have explored and enjoyed while using this software are Microsoft flow, Azure and the integration with apps like ToDo/Tasks by planner. The cost of this software is also very affordable and compared to the quality of account management resources offered, very lucrative and worth a look. Now that collaboration has even been made easier using MS teams, dynamics 365 provides a good platform to track every kind of action in the organization. Supports access management that is actually better than most similar tier software applications

Cons

The biggest challenge currently that I have faced is to do with support, I think that could be improved. There seems to be a knowledge gap when you reach out for support and even though most feedback can help resolve issues, sometimes it doesn't. It is understandable that the constant updates can be hard to keep track of and this is one of the factors that makes this product very user friendly and high quality.

Fantastic All-Around CRM Solution

Overall positive experiences with this software and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their customer relationship management issues.

Pros

Microsoft has done it again. I have been using this software in a professional capacity for nearly two years, and its seamless integration into my existing software suite has proven invaluable. Updates are often and always impressive, customer service is unparalleled, and very familiar user interface. It reminded me of Microsoft Office Ribbon, so if you have any past experience with that software, you'll be able to navigate Dynamics with ease. Highly recommended for a comprehensive CRM solution.

Cons

I have very little in the way of negativity to say about this software except that, once in a while, the updates to Microsoft Dynamic CRM crashed my entire system.

Take your business to next level, powered by microsoft

Feature wise and security wise this product is powerful. No one can beat Microsoft on these segment. But pricing is a pain point for end customers

Pros

D365 is customizable and customer centric CRM. It's really user friendly to everyone

Cons

It's an expensive product. Sometimes UI loading seems to be slow

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a valuable investment for any organization

I’ve used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software in my business since 2018 and have no plans for switching products. Clients can easily be engaged and staff have the resources to complete job duties.

Pros

The Microsoft Dynamics 365 software is a customer engagement and office systems product that is essential for a medium size mental health practice.

Cons

The Microsoft Dynamics 365 software’s initial setup is complex and it is advisable that in house technology support be trained initially to support staff with seamlessly integrating the product in their job roles. Another limitation of this product is that there are few mobile app features, which is a huge asset in today’s mobile/digital workspace.

Dynamics connected to ERP and websites

Stable solution, with solid amount of upgrades. Works well out of the box, and is easy to build further upon. Connects simple to both ERP and Ecommerce based websites, for both management of your customer visits and purchases, as well as the overall analytics functions behind it

Pros

Microsoft makes it quite easy to perform both a basic installation out of box, and provide enough resources and training material to ensure even the least familiar user could install the setup in a few weeks of research. The project and implementation plans of MS are legendary and really create a familiar enviroment to setup your system. When you have the system running, connecting websites is pretty simple, as the API's are well documented

Cons

The fact that MS wants either full access with Any-any rules ( security no-no) or you spend quite some time figuring out which ports are used when and where. Indepth security is more complex than expected, and could really use a decent upgrade

Dynamics 365 Review

Overall I really like the improvement and trying to spend thirty minutes a day, just exploring the features of this version. There's so much too learn and I know it has made me more productive and I know I need to product to keep up with rapid changes.

Pros

I love the easy of use of Dynamic 365, taking and uploading Microsoft products such as excel or word into accounts receivable or accounts payable and then to our general ledger has improved our efficient and reduced errors. Secondly had reduced our monthly closing by two business days.

Cons

Having trouble with acrobat pdfs and converting them in excel or words documents. secondly trouble creating email groups and then editing email groups.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Overall, we are glad that we switched over from Salesforce. We were paying an arm and a leg with that application and now we are paying less for an easy to navigate and helpful tool in keeping organized.

Pros

My husband and I have tried to use other CRM's throughout our businesses young life, but we settled on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and we absolutely do not regret it. It has grown and improved throughout the last two years, at a rate that has honestly surprised me. This application has helped tremendously with business organization and accounts payable. The price is extremely competitive, especially considering its rival app, Salesforce.

Cons

Support has not given ideal situations of help. They are very rude and do not seem to understand anything that is being asked when it comes to the technical point of the application. Within the application there is a section for planning instruments, when the page needs to be refreshed it is extremely slow and sometimes makes the entire application crash.