Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 7

4,186 reviews

Go to Dynamics

This has by far been one of the best CRMs i have had the pleasure of using. There is still room for growth and I am certain that this will be the best software for everyone with similar needs as my organization's.

Pros

Some of the features I have explored and enjoyed while using this software are Microsoft flow, Azure and the integration with apps like ToDo/Tasks by planner. The cost of this software is also very affordable and compared to the quality of account management resources offered, very lucrative and worth a look. Now that collaboration has even been made easier using MS teams, dynamics 365 provides a good platform to track every kind of action in the organization. Supports access management that is actually better than most similar tier software applications

Cons

The biggest challenge currently that I have faced is to do with support, I think that could be improved. There seems to be a knowledge gap when you reach out for support and even though most feedback can help resolve issues, sometimes it doesn't. It is understandable that the constant updates can be hard to keep track of and this is one of the factors that makes this product very user friendly and high quality.

Fantastic All-Around CRM Solution

Overall positive experiences with this software and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their customer relationship management issues.

Pros

Microsoft has done it again. I have been using this software in a professional capacity for nearly two years, and its seamless integration into my existing software suite has proven invaluable. Updates are often and always impressive, customer service is unparalleled, and very familiar user interface. It reminded me of Microsoft Office Ribbon, so if you have any past experience with that software, you'll be able to navigate Dynamics with ease. Highly recommended for a comprehensive CRM solution.

Cons

I have very little in the way of negativity to say about this software except that, once in a while, the updates to Microsoft Dynamic CRM crashed my entire system.

Take your business to next level, powered by microsoft

Feature wise and security wise this product is powerful. No one can beat Microsoft on these segment. But pricing is a pain point for end customers

Pros

D365 is customizable and customer centric CRM. It's really user friendly to everyone

Cons

It's an expensive product. Sometimes UI loading seems to be slow

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a valuable investment for any organization

I’ve used the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software in my business since 2018 and have no plans for switching products. Clients can easily be engaged and staff have the resources to complete job duties.

Pros

The Microsoft Dynamics 365 software is a customer engagement and office systems product that is essential for a medium size mental health practice.

Cons

The Microsoft Dynamics 365 software’s initial setup is complex and it is advisable that in house technology support be trained initially to support staff with seamlessly integrating the product in their job roles. Another limitation of this product is that there are few mobile app features, which is a huge asset in today’s mobile/digital workspace.

Dynamics connected to ERP and websites

Stable solution, with solid amount of upgrades. Works well out of the box, and is easy to build further upon. Connects simple to both ERP and Ecommerce based websites, for both management of your customer visits and purchases, as well as the overall analytics functions behind it

Pros

Microsoft makes it quite easy to perform both a basic installation out of box, and provide enough resources and training material to ensure even the least familiar user could install the setup in a few weeks of research. The project and implementation plans of MS are legendary and really create a familiar enviroment to setup your system. When you have the system running, connecting websites is pretty simple, as the API's are well documented

Cons

The fact that MS wants either full access with Any-any rules ( security no-no) or you spend quite some time figuring out which ports are used when and where. Indepth security is more complex than expected, and could really use a decent upgrade

Dynamics 365 Review

Overall I really like the improvement and trying to spend thirty minutes a day, just exploring the features of this version. There's so much too learn and I know it has made me more productive and I know I need to product to keep up with rapid changes.

Pros

I love the easy of use of Dynamic 365, taking and uploading Microsoft products such as excel or word into accounts receivable or accounts payable and then to our general ledger has improved our efficient and reduced errors. Secondly had reduced our monthly closing by two business days.

Cons

Having trouble with acrobat pdfs and converting them in excel or words documents. secondly trouble creating email groups and then editing email groups.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Overall, we are glad that we switched over from Salesforce. We were paying an arm and a leg with that application and now we are paying less for an easy to navigate and helpful tool in keeping organized.

Pros

My husband and I have tried to use other CRM's throughout our businesses young life, but we settled on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and we absolutely do not regret it. It has grown and improved throughout the last two years, at a rate that has honestly surprised me. This application has helped tremendously with business organization and accounts payable. The price is extremely competitive, especially considering its rival app, Salesforce.

Cons

Support has not given ideal situations of help. They are very rude and do not seem to understand anything that is being asked when it comes to the technical point of the application. Within the application there is a section for planning instruments, when the page needs to be refreshed it is extremely slow and sometimes makes the entire application crash.

There's Potential

We are not using the application at all in the way we had envisioned and I am looking at other Microsoft partners that could help as well as altogether switching to other applications for contact management.

Pros

I chose Dynamics 365 because we are already using Microsoft products and wanted a seamless integration to our CRM. I was drawn to the simplicity of the application and ability to customize within the application from the demo.

Cons

When I started working with a Microsoft partner to customize the application, I quickly became frustrated due to the number of errors and roadblocks that came with the integration and implementation process. I had evaluated our situation very carefully to ensure we had the required technical specifications and would be a good fit for our company; however, I was thrown off by the requirements that we could not face.

It's like Salesforce, except that many third party programs don't integrate with it.

Pros

It's fairly easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. It's the CRM we already had and we've built a number of internal integrations with it.

Cons

There are a few really bizarre things about the user interface. 1. The "save" button is at the very bottom, right-hand corner of the screen, where there are literally zero other buttons. It feels like the least intuitive place for something as important as a save button. When I first started using the CRM, it took me almost a week to realize you could actually save something. 2. The sign in process...

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested...

The most effective and powerful software with outstanding outlook services as well.

It is used to perform several business obligations quickly and easily. This is no doubt the superb software that keeps other business platforms connected with its unique ability of integrating the system. There is availability of multiple functions with the single.

Pros

The best part of Dynamics 365 is that it provides multiple things under one roof that may be belonging to sales, field service or customer service and many many more. It is extremely easy to use and provides quick solutions to our problems. It provides easy ways of communications and tracking various things immediately. Another worth mentioning feature of this software is its ability of integrating Customer Relationship management perfectly as well as Professional services automation. If one is looking for cost effective system then surely D365 is highly recommended so in this way making it more popular day by day.

Cons

Dynamics is going perfect. According to my experience of using Dynamics there is nothing much for cons. It does not create problems. One issue that I have to come across with, is the singing in on mobile. It takes sometimes long time. I will be after getting rid of facing this issue. Otherwise I am a frequent user of this application and it works outstandingly.

Dynamics

Overall it's been a great CRM and the more we customize it, the better it becomes for us.

Pros

We switched to using this CRM from Salesforce and so far it has been great and easily customizable. The entire company is able to use it and track our customers from lead source to completed sale.

Cons

There were definitely some bumps along the road, and it was quite a learning curve. A lot of our information did not get transferred over from Salesforce and we had to manually enter it.

Awesome

its app feature are awesome i am used last 2 years this software no bugs no data loose

Pros

All Data carry All files are maintain easy

Cons

I am face some difficulties for using excel new formulas

Great Product, packed with awesome features!

I would say that Microsoft Dynamics CRM could be defined as “easier” simply because it is a smaller solution and it has very good integrated tools for customization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes it easy to import solutions, easier Licensing, customization and installation process. This has saved my company a great deal of time in delivering on the job to our clients and has also eased business processes.

Pros

1. Great customer support from Microsoft. 2. Microsoft dynamics packs in a great deal of features. 3. Value provided is commensurate to fee charged.

Cons

1. Limited file and data storage: It pacts in some additional cost to ensure sufficient data and file storage. 2. Microsoft Dynamics is a great tool but I worry about the privacy of my data.

My experience using Microsoft Dynamics

Microsoft dynamics is a great core product and if you have the right partner in place that has a proven track record to deliver you will be in a good position to have a successful implementation and ongoing use. It has lots of customization opportunities, and you can build many reports. A great tool only if you have an awesome consultant.

Pros

This awesome software allows businesses to track leads, automate field service, drive sales, and manage operations using enterprise-ready business apps from the cloud. You can also integrate it with Outlook, Lync, SharePoint, OneNote, Word, and other Microsoft applications

Cons

I believe it can be a little more user friendly, sometimes this software has very weird error messages that make absolutely no sense and become very frustrating at times. I believe the ribbon on the top of the menu could be customized better. Other than that it is a cool program

is a line of ERP and CRM software owned and developed by Microsoft

it is an integral solution, it gathers all the processes referred to the areas of finance, supply chain management, sales and marketing, project management or human resources to have all the factors controlled. In this way, all the information is accessible and can be related and coordinated for a more complete management. It improves the accomplishment and assignment of tasks, thanks to a total administration of the same ones. Each employee will have access to the information, documents and all the other elements that he requires in an intuitive and personalized way according to his needs, which will cause a consequent improvement of the performance

Pros

Regardless of how you access and use the systems, Microsoft business solutions are designed to start using them quickly and to help grow effectively as needs change. Mobile and cloud solutions are becoming a means to transform business processes and offer new ways of working

Cons

The reliability of the services depends on the technological and financial capacity of the providers. The centralization of the applications and the storage of the data originates an interdependence of the service providers.

Microsoft Dynamics is a powerful tool providing easy customer documentation and implementation.

Pros

Dynamics allows the ability to use the CRM tool to keep track of customer issues and document the progress towards the solution during the entire time of the ticket. It allows for phone calls and emails to be attached to each individual case to allow for easy communication and tracking of critical details, while being simple to use. The ability to keep track of each support ticket is powerful and keeps everything in an organized fashion.

Cons

The outlook email add on could use some serious work. The application tends to crash outlook quiet often as well as stop working all together. When the application is working it does work great, however it does seem to crash once or twice per day, which can be quiet frustrating. Other than the stability of the application I see no other cons of the software.

It's okay

It's okay but not worth the amount of money you pay for it.

Pros

The software is infused with a great interface that is modern and sleek.

Cons

Unfortunately, the dynamics software is not as user friendly and costs a fortune to get a turn key solution. Although I've been using it since 2013, there has not been enough updates done to it that I find to be useful. Think about including some more automation to the platform/categories/dropdowns etc using some AI. There is definitely a gap in terms of what is offered and what a ideal business needs. Instead of charging thousands to update simple drop downs they should reconsider helping their clients. Overall experience has been okay.

Dynamics Changing Businesses

The application is dynamic and easy to use. Its self guiding to do some task linking modules as you can move from one page to another without having to close or open a fresh page. EG from a stock Item you can explode/link into invoices, customers, Cost, quantity on PO/SO and so on.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics has changed the business landscape helping both small and larger businesses with an ERP solution that matches almost every need and business type. Recent business version and release updates are intuitive and easier to setup

Cons

Recent Dynamics versions have worked around the Inventory which is now easier to manage than previously when there so many issues surrounding the accuracy and clear view of stock.

We use both GP & CRM within our organization.

Both GP and CRM have a somewhat lower total cost of ownership and have allowed us to scale the solution throughout the organization.

Pros

We have been able to successfully integrate many in house applications into both platforms. Both are on premise due to the amount of enhancements and modifications required to meet the organizational needs. They are both offered in hosted cloud alternatives as well but are not quite as robust as of yet.

Cons

On the CRM side, obtaining adequate, skilled resources is somewhat of a challenge. On the GP side, as our organization has grown and become more International, many challenges have come forward requiring us to seek solutions outside the GP environment.

Takes a long time to learn the ins and outs of Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Pros

This system is a 'one-stop-shop' for our company. Our finance, service, shipping, failure analysis and warehouse management is all managed through Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is nice having anywhere access and it looks like we'll be looking into adding the field services module in the future to add to our subscriptions under Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Cons

There is a ton of training needed for Microsoft Dynamics 365. When our company finally upgraded, it took us months to train different departments. The system is very complex and navigating through different reporting elements is a bit overwhelming. Also, the ability to create custom reports is not intuitive.

CRM

Overall I find it to be absolutely essential in our business function.

Pros

There is an impressive variety of essential functions the software performs. It's extremely helpful to have all of these features and information in the same database. I also find adding information to be user-friendly, making it highly functional in collecting and sharing information company-wide.

Cons

Finding some information is not necessarily intuitive - you may have to click around a lot more than one is used to on a simpler site in order to get to where you are trying to go. A more simplified interface may work wonders in streamlining web use.

We've been on Dynamics for 10 years now and it has kept pace with our growth.

as I wrote in the review - a very powerful financial solution. We only utilize maybe 60% of what it can do, but that's on us as an organization. Larger companies would definitely be happy with Dynamics.

Pros

Dynamics does everything we need and more. What I really like is the consistent updates and upgrades from Microsoft. The Report Manager is very flexible and useful. Excellent support from our local representative/trainer, who always seems to be up to speed on the new features.

Cons

Probably the only thing I would note is that for a mid size business Dynamics is very much like shooting a fly with a cannon. There is so much power and features that we do not use, but also seem to clutter the screens.

Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8

The client my company services is currently in the transport domain. We have used an ODBC connector to have AX automate reading of data from a MySQL database. This data is interpreted by the AX system to be either a customer/vendor/ledger journal/sales order/purchase order accordingly and is inserted and/or posted.

Pros

This is a pretty elite tool with numerous functionalities for enterprise resource planning. Adding customizations using the version control system provided is top-notch. Its backward compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 systems, makes it easy for migration.

Cons

The installation process at times gets trickier, integration of Enterprise Portal software seems to always be a pain.

It is positive and negative ... with satisfactory results.

We have several users who are remotely working with Microsoft Dynamics 365. We had a negative and positive impact. At the time of implementation we had many delays because we did not have a very experienced staff. But when Dynamics 365 was working perfectly we had a considerably high ROI. I think it took us a long time to implement it but in the end we managed to obtain the positive results that we were looking for.

Pros

It has an excellent integration with other Microsoft products, which gives us a positive ROI. In addition, Dynamics 365 is very useful for remote users. We managed to track our projects thanks to the programmed emails and sales campaigns (We can schedule projects and meetings). We increase efficiency with automated tasks and workflows. Without a doubt it is a powerful and very efficient software.

Cons

Dynamics 365 is an excellent software, but it is necessary to have an expert staff due to the complexity of its functions (complex learning curve). When we implemented Dynamics 365 we lost a lot of time thanks to complexity. You have to have IT experts.