Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 8

4,189 reviews

Good and innovative solution,

Pros

I like that Microsoft Dynamics permits me to create unique sports so I can assign them to different personnel and this makes my paintings even extra organized. I can create custom designed dashboards and manipulate different dashboards on the identical time. It affords me with cappotential to apply Advanced Find so I can section and export contacts to apply them in advertising purposes. In addition, I can installation automated emails primarily based totally on behaviors in CRM so all people withinside the agency can live organized. Furthermore, this device is nicely included with different software program like advertising automation platforms.

Cons

It calls for right education for brand new customers to apprehend its functions.

Satisfaction user

Dynamics 365 has almost everything it got such as CRM which is very important to build customer relationship to next level , customer service modules, commerce store that does store management and inventory process and digital marketing such as targeting through multi-various channel campaigns and increase leads and conversions. Overall a really inexpensive tools for all kind of business to have.

Pros

I been using an establish sales funnels of other company which cost $297 monthly. When I start to use an inexpensive system like Dynamics 365 which is far cheaper, I did not know it could also create sales funnels which produce the same result and help us to reach our target. From that day onward, I terminate the other sales funnel and turn to Dynamics 365 permanently

Cons

In the first place where I tried to use Dynamic 265, I found out that there is a lot of functionality and is a little tedious to find the right function which you are looking for. But after you have mange to adapt the system which might took some time, you will easily find the function.

Distinct CRM tool .

Pros

I like the fact its features are very distinct from every other CRM I have touched in the industry so far. It enable us import and export data, and create automated work flows which only makes our work better and much more efficient. Integrates well too with Outlook and that's icing on the cake for the sales team.

Cons

Dynamics pricing seems to have taken on a steep course for the past few years, maybe the product value is worth the price though. However ,Dynamic also has a lengthy learning curve ; new sales colleagues at work have had to undergo an in-house training course lasting over a month ,to even get started with this program.

Review of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2016

We have been using for almost a year Microsoft Dynamics Navision, version 2016 in one of our companies. The project implementation is done by Sure step methodology and in general NAV is a good ERP for SMB companies. However, you highly depend on the local Microsoft Partner that will do the localization add-ons that you need. This could be a costly process as then you have 2 support fees. One is an...

Pros

Ease of use Very good UI

Cons

Price

Best in class CRM for small/medium sized businesses

This CRM might not be the prettiest CRM out there but it has great functionality. It's intuitive, powerful and allows access to your leads and contacts through views you can quickly create yourself that keep 1000s of records manageable. Task lists and appointments that show up on your Outlook calendar allow for a lengthy sales process with hundreds of prospects without dropping any balls.

Pros

Best features - integration with Outlook so emails you write to prospects appear on their walls. Integration with Mailchimp via PowerPack (cheap add-on) allows maintenance of mailing lists in one place. Flexibility - I'm not a programmer but I can create dashboards and views that give us insight into our opportunity pipeline, and customize screens so we can capture only the data that's important to us. Workflows which automate processes. I could go on... Our CRM is hosted with XRM and they provide OUTSTANDING support at no extra cost. The five star support rating is for them. Better than trying to get support through Microsoft directly.

Cons

As I mentioned, not the prettiest CRM. Occasional frustrations when trying to implement something new - but there's a big community of users who post solutions online. Microsoft KB articles aren't particularly useful in general.

Dynamic 365

The framework is simple to use and has what it takes to run a high-level organization.

Pros

It is the best customer relationship management available in the market. This helps to keep our whole staff, from customer service to product team, on board. In every single work, we can write all the required data and control where it is in our system.

Cons

The setup process takes a long time and in the online version, it gets slow needs frequent refresh of the page. It is difficult to use especially for the fresher client. To make the system more usable, it needs expert developers and was not planned or built for small businesses.

Limited Functionality For ERP

Pros

We've used Dynamics for over 8 years as our main ERP. The reports and tracking it provides from an financial point of view is great and allows our leadership team to closely follow the company's business. We also use it on the production floor to maintain a workflow on customer's orders, inventory and shipping.

Cons

While we've adapted Dynamics to work for us on the floor, it has limited functionality to maintain and track inventory and production workflow. Microsoft has provided limited updates/help in adapting this software and we are now working on transitioning to another ERP software.

Enterprise Product that requires a bit of setup!

Enterprise Technical Support Helpdesk software with tonnes of integrations.

Pros

Very comprehensive feature set with unlimited possibilities, plugins, add-ons and integrations. Plenty of freelance developers who can assist with projects. Support is brilliant, cannot fault them at all.

Cons

It takes a lot of time, money and effort to get the system working how you want with conversions and data sets etc. Seems to suffer from a few outages every now and then. Training can take a while for staff due to all the features etc. Abit expensive and the built-in storage is poor so you can quickly find you require to buy extra storage for uploading/attaching files etc.

Microsoft Dynamics is clunky at times but can do a ton

I use Microsoft Dynamics to manage & track my projects, sales opportunities, timesheets, service calls, and so much more. It does a ton of things, but could be easier to use.

Pros

I like that I can manage my timesheet, create sales opportunities & track service calls using Microsoft Dynamics

Cons

It's difficult to create new views - I would like to create a view that shows all of my open opportunities & all of my closed/won opportunities. It's also difficult to look up tasks within my timesheet, it doesn't always find the task I'm looking for, and sometimes it doesn't remember the task type, so I have to stop what I'm doing & look those things up in another browser or window.

is a solution, dedicated management of customer relations (CRM), sales, marketing and service.

It's about being able to show in a simple and direct way, some answers about which business processes, we can cover with Dynamics CRM. So that we quickly identify the benefits of CRM for our organization.

Pros

Review data in any format with a single click, Create new rules for any specific opportunity so that they can be easily consulted, sorted or filtered and have control over frequently used fields by setting your personal preferences to track what is most applicable to the user without the participation of technicians or administrators.

Cons

os CRM-Disruption during the implementation process-New information management for both clients and workers of companies-The risk that is not effective and adaptable to our company as it could be for another.-The risk that is assumes that all data is in the cloud instead of a server

So Simple to Use!

Overall, this is a really easy system to train my entire staff on and it helps that we can see who has had what interaction with a client so we aren't performing the exact same tasks without realizing it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up new clients, connect them to other customer files I have and share it with my sales force. I also like how it can link to Act-On and I can see who has communicated with a client and what activities have been done.

Cons

Writing a custom report is not easy and I've asked for help plenty of times when I can't seem to get it working correctly. Also, sometimes the search button does not let you look for something glaringly obvious.

I consider it satisfactory, it has allowed me to work better in a faster and smarter way

Pros

What I like the most is that it allows me to improve the efficiency in the use of Outlook, I can see more information about the recipients, I have been able to schedule the delivery of emails when I consider it more appropriate, I can review past activities, the system reminds me of a way closer to the activities or phone calls or meetings in my agenda, also improves the search for records in documents associated with the mail, in appointments. It allows me to sort data based on the multiple columns that the system presents It allows me to work without connection in terms of mobile data synchronization, in addition to better design and color. In addition, these applications allow me to navigate in a more simplified way

Cons

I think that it should simplify the navigation even more and provide better working tools in Outlook, in a way that facilitates the work and allows us greater productivity.

Dynamics has made my office work easy because of its integration with other office products.

It helped me to maintain customer's relationship with company and helped in marketing our company's products and providing customers help desk soltuion. It also helped me to track the sales of the product for which I'm working.

Pros

There are many features present in the software like it can be integrated with onenote, onedrive , sharepoint, Nav, Dynamic AX, etcetra. It is extremely customisable and can be modified according to a user's requirement. Even Azure is providing connectors to CRM, so that data can be exported automatically from CRM to Excel and Onedrive. Apart from this it is really easy to learn the functionalities of Dynamics software.

Cons

It is a little costly in comparison and user interface is not so good and can be improved and sometimes minor glitches are encountered which ruins the user experience.

"Best Customer Relationship Management tool for Mid sized Organisations"

Overall it is a good software for mid sized organisation due to its efficiency. I would highly recommend this for Customer relationship Management.

Pros

We are using this software in our organisation since past 3 years. Its features help us to increase the revenue of our company through customer relationship management. It also helps us for enterprise resource planning as well.

Cons

I personally found some limitations with this tool while using. There are some features available in this tool which are most difficult to use. We need a lot of training for this kind of features. And sometimes the data flow is very slow which needs to be improved.

AppDynamics review

full access to all servers in different environments

Pros

Easy to use and very intuitive, i use this application on a daily basis and so far so good, the dashboard is very easy to configure but the most useful feature is the node map, this allows me to overview the flow and where the might be an event, very useful for monitoring and taking preventives actions.

Cons

when you are on a read-only version of the dashboard, no only you are not allowed to create your own dashboard but no are not able to see de descriptions on the event list, it just tells you there was an event but it does not specify what was the event about.

Micros Dynamic Better Than Others??

Its Great As It Provides a Great Service & Is Usefull For My Business But There Are Some Minor Things Which need to be Fixed Overall Its Great To use

Pros

MS Dynamics CRM 1)Built into Microsoft outlook 2)workflow CRM 3)Goal Management & Reports 4)pivot Reports & Dashboards 5)Queues 6)Memorized List(incl. Other Modules) 7) Different Forms /Layouts For Different Users 8)Cross Browser Support

Cons

Ms Dynamics CRM Would Be Much Better If Its Price For Mobile User Is Reduced if They Give Better Response time It will Be Great & Yeah its Complex Specially User Interface is Not User friendly (Example Ribbons Etc) & if They Give More Freedom For Customizing It will be Great The Workflow with MS Dynamic Is not that Much fast

Dynamics

Pros

We started using Dynamics for our CRM functionality 7 or 8 years ago. Really does a good job of integrating data where multiple teams across the country can access it and compare customer records/engagement. Very customizable.

Cons

The data is only as good as what the users put in and our organization tends to struggle with that. Having guides to "fastest click-through" would be helpful since there are multiple "paths" to accomplish the same task.

Great experience with this data driven CRM

Valuable data to improve customer service!

Pros

Love the amount of data available following each interaction, this allows me to keep track of what is going on not just with my interactions but for the whole team. Supports a wide array of different channels, so you can speak to your customers in a place that suits them. A particular feature that really stands out is the virtual agents, I am not AI expert but these things are game changer and you should take a lot.

Cons

Microsoft applications tend to be slow and clunky and this one is no exception. The vast array of features come at the expense of speed.

My experience about using Microsoft Dynamics 365

However, I think Microsoft Dynamics 365 is young produced of Microsoft. Its functions are getting better in every update. It is like a package of Microsoft products. Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive business network with lot of advantages. I think Dynamics 365 takes one of the leading positions in market.

Pros

There are two flavors of Dynamics 365. One is Business and the other is enterprise. The Business edition takes soles, financial, project management, purchasing as well as inventory management. This tool provides powerful analytical and business information report that is some of the best reporting capabilities in the market place. Dynamics 365 gives the users traditional Microsoft look and feel. I use this software and it’s so easy to use like Microsoft Word, Excel. Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its flexibility and integration capability. When I compare Dynamics 365 with another product, I find that it’s able to configure work flows, either through configuration or extreme cases I need to change the software.

Cons

People who are not familiar to Microsoft products, may feel difficulties to use Dynamics 365. Dynamics 365 is a legacy product; the users license are minimums. Dynamics 365 product price is higher than competition.

Great, flexible and self explanatory

I have worked on this software in different organisation particularly for accounting. Great ERP software. Easy to use, can be tailored as per your requirements. Full reporting function. You can set macro in excel and run by linking to this, add unique project ids, set columns. Yes, Quite flexible. I would say once implemented in your organisation you will just love it. Self explanatory which would cost less in training and easy for training new employee. Above all, best customer service with dedicated service team. Talking to one person who knows about it from implementation to end process makes day to day process a breeze.

Pros

Flexibility and self explanatory

Cons

None I have encountered

Simple to use, easy to customize

Quick solutions to business problems.

Pros

I like how we can change a lot of it in-house to match our business' needs. There are occasions when we have to outsource, but it's fairly simple to go in and customize the system to what we need when we need it.

Cons

For all its customization strengths, randomly there are things that are locked and you can't change. That is frustrating when we run across that. Our most recent was photos. You can add a photo to a record, but only a certain size. No option that we can see to change the size or make a new field without outsourcing. Not a huge deal, but it would have been nice.

Less for more

Compare to other customer relationship management software, Dynamic 365 has a lot to offer and for its price, it has a good value. However, it is meant more for experience user as the new user might need some time to make use of the software.

Pros

It has great third-party application integration like OneNote and MailChimp that making it easier for sharing vital information across platforms. Moreover, the artificial intelligence in the system is very intuitive as it allows us to focus on the right customers and quickly engage with them. Plus, its integrated systems is great that helps align our sales and marketing process that help produce a seamless experience for our customers.

Cons

Obviously, it is not for the new user. It is not as intuitive and new user might need some training before they can really use the software. This is backed with its user interface that might need to be more intuitive for users.

Dynamics 365 Sales Review

Pros

Microsoft has a fairly grand plan for Dynamics. It has grown a lot in just the few years that i have used it. From the user side Dynamics is easy to use, if your instance is setup cleanly. From the Admin point of view, Dynamics is a bit of a learning curve but has a lot of customization.

Cons

Software could use more updates, with focus to user feedback. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes gets to caught up in the big feature updates, vs just focusing on some of the user feedback and improving some existing features. Dynamics tends to start a lot of good ideas but then never really improve on.

Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP

Once the training was done, its was easy to use.Shorter lead times and timely payment of vendors due to swift communication within the system.

Pros

There was a virtual link between end user(who needs an item) to the purchasing role that then triggers procurement process. Approvals being done within the system saves on time and creates accountability by indicating where the procurement process is stalling.

Cons

Initial training is quite time consuming and very expensive to have many users within the system.

If you want to promote your company and make it known, Dynamics is your answer.

the company acquired the necessary projection that it needed to go further, to increase the client portfolio and thus grow, it is excellent when your company wants to take the next step.

Pros

It is excellent how fast to implement and easy to use to help development and projection, it played a fundamental role in the growth of our company as it helped to reach more customers and keep those we already had happy, allows us to handle the application of different devices, its productivity is very good helping employees to work in a more intelligent way, automating the most tedious tasks and the use of customer data when it comes to knowing what product to offer and how to do it, is excellent.

Cons

Although it is an excellent application, its cost is high, so it guarantees that you have the economic support to match the expense and the learning curve of your employees can affect the time in which you will begin to see the benefits.