Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews - Page 95

4,188 reviews

Microsoft Dynamics is Intense

Pros

This application is for someone that is familiar with computers. This programs has amazing features to help capture new business.

Cons

For someone sort of new to computers it can be overwhelming. There is so many functions and information.

Wonderful Customer Relatioship solution, was the best in our digital transformation

As its name says it's really dynamic

Pros

Flexibility and collaborative environment, was a great solution in our digital transformation

Cons

was a little bit expensive, due to a bad estimation and we had to disable many characteristics due to this

We use it to interface with customers, track sales, and streamline our marketing

Pros

Very simple user interface that will be familiar to Microsoft users Works the same either through the cloud or self hosted

Cons

Can be difficult for less sophisticated companies to implement Not a cloud original, so it is often playing catch up

We use it as our customers database

We have a clients database I don't like it a lot. I think it misses basic functionalities like doing transversal searchs of data. For exemple we have a section with the list of the type of licenses the clients have but I can not do a search that tells me all clients that have a certain type of license.

Pros

That we can save a lot of information of our clients and customized some sections. It is easy to use.

Great for report creation

Pros

Great for customization for internal reporting.

Cons

Some difficulties for new users unfamiliar with the software.

Lots of help!

Pros

The platform allows us to track and manage our lead status and to stay organized. We are able to have all the information together

Cons

There is a lot of information that you have to go through, it can be daunting but it does help to learn

My experience - Dynamics

Pros

-Well, As a user I find it very easy to navigate and use. it also offers great set of features, very powerful tools indeed

Cons

I can say it's almost perfect I really can't and I didn't face any kind of problems according to my experience

Good Choice for Business

Pros

This product is very effective and can help improve both marketing and profit for a business. It is very easy to use as well.

Cons

This product can be very expensive to implement and there are other options out there that are better.

Customer Relationship Management all in one tool is a lifesaver!

Enterprise growth, sales growth, margin growth.

Pros

We were so disorganized until this software helped manage our multiple customer supply chains. Being able to maximize our enterprise resources meant greater margins and ultimately greater ROI.

Cons

The setup to get all our relationship data onto the software took a lot of time. This data collection was easily the most difficult part and I wish we had someone from Microsoft's side to assist.

Dynamics

Overall it was fine, But I am not sure I would purchase beyond the free trial. I feel like I could possibly find something cheaper that works better for me.

Pros

It is easy to generate reports. It's fairly easy to operate for the use initially.

Cons

I feel like the price is more than I would want to typically pay for this. It can be a bit confusing with all the tabs and windows. Some improvements could be made in specific areas.

Microsoft Dynamics review

Pros

D365 is a great CRM. The new interface is flawless and well-customized cum calibrated. D365 reduces a lot of human effort. Also, the customer support is great. Almost all the MS software can be linked to D365.

Cons

First of all, you need to upgrade to Office365 to use D365. Also, it is not much suitable for beginners. The mobile app is just namesake, it lacks the functionality of the PC version plus it crashes a lot.

Good, productive.

i got a different view from my own bussiness

Pros

I think that what i like the most is that you can have like a personal assystant in lead tracking besides it can be used by Android, IOS and windows fun which make it more useful.

Cons

the price might not be pretty accessible for everyone, a longer free trial than the one they offered might bring people a longer experience that they won't want to miss

Dynamics Software

We are able to get reports needed for multiple accounts into a single report. It's easy to pull a financial statement quickly and it was of great help with the budget planning process for next year.

Pros

I love the reports that are produced. They are easy to read, clear to understand, and you don't have to figure out what they mean.

Cons

It's pretty complex in learning the different parts of the report management writer. It is not real intuitive to my way of thinking.

Planning organization products

The benefits that I get from this product is that I can have a close relationship with the costumers.

Pros

What I like most of about this software is that is a family of business resource planning products aimed at medium-sized companies as well as subsidiary companies and divisions of large organizations.

Cons

What I like least of about this software is that the only way you can use it is with internet, so If you cannot access to it, you cannot use it.

Great to work with

Pros

Dynamics offers a great ease of doing your business once you've gotten the hang of it. Coupled with Office365, you're on top of your game.

Cons

A bit slow on older version of Windows. Interface is initially challenging too.

Would use to practice certain spreadsheets for work on Microsoft

Pros

Easy to use, would explain how to use the graphs/spreadsheets I needed to use and guided me through each step.

Cons

At one point there was an update available however once the update proceeded, it wasn't working for the newest iPhone.

Great Dynamics

Pros

Dynamics is a very good software which improves client satisfaction and great productivity. It forms a great part of a growing company as it improves operational efficiency.

Cons

I like the fact that it makes work easier.

Dynamics Microsoft

Business problem can be resolved by this like it can manage sales , finances ,marketing etc

Pros

This software makes strong relationship with costumers

Cons

skills need to handle this software but it is pretty easy to use

It's a great program with tons of useful features that connect to the cloud.

It's great for organizing absolutely everything. I love how it connects to so many different things, including Outlook. That helps keep things organized and in one place.

Pros

I love how it's built right into Outlook! It helps keep things organized in the same location. I also love how it's great for working on documents. Great value!

Cons

I wish it was a little less complex. It does a lot and it can be a bit overwhelming. It would also be nicer if it were a little faster.

Transformed the way we do business!

Pros

Responds to customer needs immediately with cloud! Sales and operations consolidated into one, orders and inventory at our fingertips!

Cons

Learning curve at first, but definitley easy once you get the hang of the software!

Tools for all businesses

Pros

This software assists in building and recording customer relations as well as tracking multiple points of data.

Cons

As with most Microsoft products it takes a heavier toll on the system in use. Would be better if it was more user friendly.

Very complex and powerful tool

Powerful platform, though difficult to use and not very used friendly. Great for the sales team.

Pros

Dynamics is extremely powerful and robust tool. There is nothing you can't actually do with Dynamics

Cons

It is complicated, quite difficult to use, requires training, hard to keep track of all the changes happening.

The deployment of the application was arduous. User adaptation was min

Pros

Once up and running it integrated well with the other Microsoft applications outlook in particular

Cons

It was hard to find expertise for a company our size. We also needed to integration with other dot net applications. We were pushed to create workflows that in the end were a step back for us

Antiquated CRM system

Pros

It's a Microsoft product, so generally the customer service is good and any outages seem to be short-lived. Integration capabilities with other platforms we use is good.

Cons

Overall, Dynamics seems like an antiquated CRM system than others I've used. Functionality can be slow.

A very good CRM

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage leads and the different activities with Dynamics; it also offers a good general level of integrations

Cons

Not much to say negative, maybe it is a bit slow when loading the different pages