ML Work Orders Logo

ML Work Orders

School facility management software

ML Work Orders Reviews

ML Work Orders Does It All

Two words " completely satisfied " !

Pros

ML Work Orders makes it simple to see what critical and high priority work orders should be scheduled first. It also allows you to track time management per work order incident. Also allows multiple employees to note and update progress on critical work orders allowing an up to date status of your work order. With ML Work Orders you can schedule and assign preventative maintenance. This software is user friendly and easy to learn. I have found this software to be essential to the maintenance of my building. As a supervisor, I highly recommend this product .

Cons

Judging from the last system we were using I see no issues that need improving at this time.

User review

I use ML Work Orders to submit work orders that need to be done in my classroom or around the school. It is easy to use and allows the maintenance department to communicate with me if there are further questions about the request.

Pros

It's easy to use and allows our maintenance department to communicate on submitted requests.

Cons

The interface has a very functional look and isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

Administrative Support/Receptionist

Pros

Being able to rate the work order is helpful. I am also able to request in comments to notify me of when someone will be by to fix the problem. If fixed after hours I will get a work completion notification - this is helpful.

Cons

Not always able to choose the correct item request in the drop-down menus. Too generic. However - this is an easy fix in the comment box.

Click less and do more

Compared to what we used in the past this system is awesome.

Pros

User friendly!! Easy to navigate through the system.

Cons

i love this software and wish we had changed a long time ago.

User perspective

Pros

My employer uses ML Work Orders to manage maintenance requests. I just submit my request and the maintenance staff is able to see it immediately and fix the problem. From the user perspective, it works well. I like that I can add photos and edit after I submit.

Cons

I think there are more features that I don't know about or use.

Easy communication

simple to use

Pros

Very simple and quick to use, then someone shows up and sends a message that the order was complete.

Cons

I found the software was very easy to use. I was calling, and walking around the building looking for maintenance when I needed something until I was told about the system.

Work Orders

My experience has been good, this is a company wide used program and it has been easy to use.

Pros

It is easy to use to submit a work order.

Cons

The calendar is difficult to use for me.

Quick & Easy!

Pros

I like that this software allows employees to quickly and easily identify a problem, its priority level, and submit it to the proper people. It allows emails a copy of the tech ticket.

Cons

The program itself is fine, but sometimes it takes a while for tickets to be dealt with.

SO Far SO Good

MLA work orders allows me to put in request timely, and see the progress or lack thereof for my requests.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of putting in a request.

Cons

My response would not be about the software, but more about some of the setup options inputted by the administrator.

Teacher use

I have had a great experience so far!

Pros

ML Works is very easy to use and I enjoy being able to read notes from the those completing the task. It is an excellent source for data collection and accountability.

Cons

There is nothing at this point that I dislike.