MYBOS

Building management for commercial & residential sites

MYBOS Reviews

Kerry G.

Everything that I use it for, works great. Very straightforward to use and the support team is very helpful.

Minh V.

I love the ability for the system to send out broadcasts to residents.

Cons

MYBOS Frustrates me it always takes 3 steps to update or enter anything that should be completed in 1 or 2 steps.

Ritchie G.

Found it difficult to get started without some training.

Greg M.

Making software adjustments that suit our company requirements. Elements that are of no use.

David M.

4.2

User Friendly software

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is I have all building information in one place and can access this information from anywhere. Great when you manage multiple buildings.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software, not much not to like.

Fraser's Property Facilities Management

Pros

The ease of using this system and the overall quality and its capabilities

Cons

There isn't much if anything I don't like

MYBOS V3.01 REV 3.01.01 Not as Friendly

New version not as user-friendly as the previous version. Faults identified are advised will be addressed in next update. Amenity bookings and calender's too vague and difficult to see quick glance activities. Much information (Rules, forms) all lost in upgrade Dashboard of little use generally not happy with updated version

Pros

Previously very easy to use for our purpose

Cons

ease of movement between sections lost in v3

Dear Patrick, We are always working to improve the user interface for our clients. If you would kindly send us some extra detail on which aspects of the system you find not user friendly, we would surely like to investigate. Sorry to hear that you lost data during the migration from V2 to V3. We will have one of our support staff look into it and contact you. As such, V3 does have a contractor sign in and tag printing abilities through the Keys page and we can always discuss it if you have a specific requirement. Have a great day!

MYBOS - Efficency in the work place

Residents and management have enjoyed the MYBOS experience at concept Blue Apartments. Its been very easy to use and everything in a simple format. No more scrolling through excel spreadsheets and wasting time. This programme has been great to learn and my team are all now experts at navigating through the residential database and logging in Issues, and events through out the day. This programme also allows the team to send out broadcasts and newsletters to all the residents to make sure they are up to date with all the projects within the building.

Pros

-Residential data is easy to fill in and has every category needed to run a building. - Support team are very quick and efficient at resolving the issues and queries that the team have. -Cases created keep all stakeholders in the know, professional format and interactive, add quotes, photos, -purchase orders and send directly to the contractors. -Daily log keeps the managers up-to-date with contractors,...

Cons

Mobile App needs more work, at this stage its a very simple version of the overall programme.

Basic functionality needs improving

Overall great BUT needs some tweaking: 1. Export all residents - only exports the present page so you have to go through every page and merge the information 2. Key sign in - the contractor's list is not alphabetical 3. Could be easy to move a unit Owner (under Other Contacts) to the resident - ie they rent it out and then move in themselves. 4. Invoice procedure for Maintenance is not effective...

Pros

It's a CRM for building management and all inclusive

Cons

Little annoyances as previously stated.

Hi Julie, Many thanks for your kind words and very useful suggestions. We are happy to inform you that: 1. Owner-resident conversion system is almost finished and you have access to one-way functionality in this regard. 2. Export All feature will be available soon, and other tweaks will be incorporated afterwards. Your keen interest in MYBOS strengthens our drive to improve the system. You can always leave more suggestion with our support desk.

Simple & Effective

Searching for the right tool for our property portfolio, we have evaluated a number of facility management solutions over many months. MYBOS stood out from them all. I am very impressed with the simplicity it provides to accomplish daily building management tasks. Features like all-in-one calendar, case management, SMS, email and messaging systems promote interaction with the residents and contractors from within the system while boosting engagement with them. The user interface is quite attractive and easy to navigate. The pricing is also very reasonable and with its straightforward way of doing things, you save a lot of time, money and effort. The support team is very friendly and they handle your requests in a very personal manner. Top product!

Pros

Simplicity, reports are being compiled as you add information.

MYBOS Building Management Software

We used to manage buildings using excel spreadsheet, word docs and emails. We have since migrated our buildings to MYBOS and find it absolutely invaluable. Highly recommend it.

Pros

The issuing of work-orders, scheduling maintenance or reporting is very easy and our admin work-load has reduced significantly.

Cons

There are lots of little features/functions in the software which we weren't aware of, and are still learning/discovering. I think having an online tutorial/youtube showing functions would be good.

MyBos

Overall the system has worked very well. It took sometime to setup and having the staff engaged in using it but we are using it daily .

Pros

Functionality in using mobile app Being able to add photos, warranties and quotes to jobs Having a centralized system to log all maintenance that is in real time Service prompts and capturing data to keep inline with warranties Customer support team is brilliant and very prompt

Cons

Can be time consuming to go through the motions to enter At times can be slow to load Only being able to load 3 photos for a case More capabilities in reporting would be of benefit

MYBOS Review

Pros

Easy to run the day to day managing of buildings. Simple design and quite easy to use with lots of features to assist with the management, planning and maintenance of buildings.

Cons

Not being able to import more than 3 photos to a case and not being to pre-save texts for emails.

Good experience

My experience with MYBOS Building Management System has been very positive. Their customer service and responsiveness is truly exceptional. The interface is very nice and easy, providing an easy learning curve for the users. The dashboard is quite comprehensive yet very legible. Residents can raise cases from within the system which makes it much simpler to address and track any maintenance issues. I particularly like the reports with a variety of export options and their professional design, which I can straight away present to my bosses without any modification. The searchable library can be used to store all kinds of documents in an organised fashion providing easy access when needed. I would surely recommend it.

Cons

Thanks a lot Daniel. We appreciate your thoughts.

MyBos from a Building Managers perspective

We have better communication inter-departmentally since using MyBos and it is helping to ensure accountability.

Pros

Great functionality for a Building Manager, all of the features to assist in the role, easy to use and adapt for your own building. Support team are quick to respond and resolve. Reporting is extensive. You will not use all features but there are plenty of features for different environments.

Cons

Nothing really, any issues I have come across thus far the support team have been able to (on most occasions) either provide a work around or add it to the changes they are working on. If anything, and quite a small thing, I would say when we have had a few issues on the App it has been frustrating that these issues can re-occur on the same app if you have a user using a different version of phone.

MyBos System

It has made the running of my building so much easier. The staff that i deal with from MyBos have always bent over backwards to assist.

Pros

The ease and functions on the system. MyBos has rolled all of my different spreadsheets & reports into 1 easy to use system that has saved me loads of time in my day to day running of my property.

Cons

The only little issues is the date function when you upload an invoice. There is none and on a invoice tracker it is something that would be useful

The Best Building Management Software On The Market

Working with the Mybos system makes the job a whole lot easier. The simplistic lay out and ease of navigation makes creating jobs, reporting etc.. a breeze. By far the best building management software on the market

Pros

The ease of navigation, reporting, work order creating

Cons

I cannot really pick anything to fault about the system.

The Sebel

A great software with ease of operation and support. Easy to access all information once loaded on the system. User friendly.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Hi Kesh, Many thanks for your kind words. It's really encouraging for the whole team.

MYBOS makes a Building Managers life Easy

As a building manager of a large apartment building, MYBOS assists me with the day to day running and logging off all aspects, from BM cases, asset recording to Broadcasting important messages to my residents. With MYBOS being web based, I am able to access the system wherever I am, without the hassle of a VPN, or dialing into my work computer. If ever I have an issue, the support team will ususally find a solution within the day. I understand an App is on the horizon, which my residents and I are looking forward to. Cheers.

Pros

the web based aspect of the system and the reporting

Cons

Sometimes during an update, you have to delete the cache on your computer.

Great tool for our business

Pros

Mybos helps our team better manage all facilities in our buildings. It is cloud based software so can be accessed from anywhere. It also allows our committees to see exactly what is going on in the building via their own committee logins.

Cons

There is not too much we dont like, however there are some areas of the software that we dont use.

MYBOS

Very good customer service and good building management system.

Pros

Easy to a cess the history, preventive maintenance list etc...

Cons

Perching is old history is very very difficult

SimpleBM review

Pros

Ease of use, nice layout and training for building managers

Cons

No calendar syncing between calendar and iPhone or outlook

Form Apartments

easy to add documents and send work orders.

Pros

I like the relitive ease of use, even an inexprerienced Building Manager can operate this system

Cons

I would like to see some more thought into how Building Managers need to manage thier tasks, after the task has been sent to the contractor.

my review

We use it to log and track maintenance jobs in our guest units and public areas

Pros

The ability to record and track maintenance jobs and follow up on their completion

Cons

The app can be buggy. Sometimes it will not let me upload a photo

Maintenance Department

Pros

I use MYBOS daily to keep track of all maintenance issues logged by all the hotel departments, one format saves me looking at multiple formats

Cons

Had a few issues with the App but its improving all the time.

Unbelievable Features

Pros

The ability to schedule in recurring service jobs and the ability to update each service with relevant result information.

Cons

Still unable to upload/view images on my android phone when using the app.

Top o the Town review

I really like the MYBOS system it's very user-friendly, we have no issues with it and would recommend to our other buildings.

Pros

Key, mail system and broadcast.

Cons

The resident section where you have to go to another page to include a secondary person, it should be on the same page.

Mybos captures everything that we need to ensure good quality management of our sites.

Using Mybos has assisted us in management of our buildings, residents, security and work orders. It is a effective tool to ensure compliance matters, maintenance schedules and work history. One of the best programs I have ever used.

Pros

Capture of data for historical use.

Cons

Not much

MyBos Peppers Broadbeach

Pros

Simple to use Good functionality One stop shop Clear records kept

Cons

The app isn't always the easiest to use - cannot rotate photos within the app for example