MyRouteOnline Logo

Cloud-based route planning and optimization software

MyRouteOnline Reviews

Suggested alternatives

express-tms
elite-extra
onfleet

I loved loved loved the fact that I could title each stop. Every address corresponds to a dog we pick up which I then set a pick-up time for in our software.
We have enjoyed the ability to load addresses and have the software calculate the best routes.
A couple weird u turns or lack of u turns as the system wanted me not to make them so if drive around the block a bunch.
There was one address that I could not correct -- of course, Google Maps also had trouble locating this residence, so it's hard to point the finger at the software.
Poor optimization features. Have to correct it constantly.

RK

Rustae K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great time saver in organizing approach to site visitation and accuracy

I used to have to do all the mapping, driving route directions, etc. by hand. This program is a great value for the cost. I highly recommend the use of this program. Thank you MyRouteOnline team!

Pros

This was a major time saving program for mapping, step by step driving directions, and route planning for our organizational needs. I have used this program several times over the past few years and found it to be most valuable. I was exceptionally easy to add needed stops by viewing the maps provided by the program and determining the area each group would be visiting enabling additonal stops to be effective.

Cons

A basic working knowledge of using Excel is needed to prepare documents for uploading.

Thank you for the review Rustae! Please check out this Excel format that is needed for the sysytem - https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/excel-spreadsheet-format-for-importing-addresses -Almost any format you try can be uploaded for use in MyRouteOnline. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

SE

Sarah E.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Concentrated Routes Features

All good. Essentially noted under Pros above.

Pros

That it piggy-backs on google, Can be emailed to the drivers (with an integrated app, which is very useful), that it's really very simple; it doesn't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist. It just optimizes multiple stops. Perfect.

Cons

Our deliveries are exclusively in NYC. With loads of (a) toll bridges and tunnels, and (b) dense, concentrated routes. We would really, REALLY like to see... (a) the option of avoiding tolls and (b) the option of the Start Point resulting from us having chosen "Quickest" or "Shortest" (not "Furthest" or "Nearest").

Thank you Sarah. You can choose to "avoid tolls" when you use MyRoute app, with the navigation app available on your smartphone. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

TC

Tia C.

There are some kinks that needs worked out but it's on its way to being a great product!

Customer Service is outstanding which is why I continue to use it despite its flaws. I feel like this product has great potential, its just in its infancy state. Sure wish I could link the addresses in my email to a map simply by clicking on the addresses. It use to do that, then one day, just stopped. Again, customer service is on point though, which is priceless.

Cons

Thank you Tia. There is a link to a map that shows the route and driving directions. Plus, we recently launched MyRoute app, that allows the user to navigate our route, with any navigation app installed on the user's phone. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline

IB

Irina B.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

application review

We are using the app to organize the daily transportation routes of our employees from the head office to their homes. We are using it for more that 4 years know and it covers all our needs.

Pros

It's very easy to use, you don't need a special training for it; efficient cost/benefit report

Cons

sometimes the routes provided needs to be changed as it takes into consideration only 1 criteria (for instance the "duration" one)

Hello Irina, thank you for your feedback. The program can optimize your route according to Max. duration and Max. number of stops. Please email our support team if you need any assistance. Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

KC

Ken C.

Food Production, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great product, great support

Pros

Got lucky and found the MyRouteOnline software by chance, when searching for a product for routing. In the past, had used MS Streets and Trips, and was disappointed to find it was no longer available. MyRouteOnline is an adequate replacement. Affordable, easy to use, and with a support team that quickly responds, when needed. Import our lists, optimize, and our drivers are on their way. Would highly recommend

Cons

None. Nothing bad to say about the product

Thank you so much Ken.

JS

Jaclyn S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent Program

My Route Online saves me time and miles and is very easy to use.

Pros

My Route Online allows me to plan my day more efficiently than ever before. I enter my stops and it creates the fastest, most economical route.

Cons

I have no major complaints with using this software. It has made routing my day much easier and simpler.

Thank you Jaclyn, for your kind words and for using MyRouteOnline. It's wonderful to know you're happy with our Route Planner. Best regards, MyRouteOnline team.

JK

Jehanzeb K.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Best customer support that I have seen in years

Pros

Whilst most reviewers might rave about the ease of use or the planning that it has to offer, I just loved the customer support that was offered.

Cons

I actually had a conversation about how we would like to modify the software to the way we conduct our logistics but to be honest, that was beyond the scope of the software and much better covered by our own solution. I think it is a good value for the money spent.

NM

Neal M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Myrouteonline is an exceptional service.

Pros

The interface is intuitive and the routes save us time. I like being able to either set routes based on time or the number of routes. I create routes in the spring and summer so I only buy the number of addresses I need instead of having to purchase units that would go unused. I like the options for purchasing units. Technical support and customer service are exceptional. Both are responsive and accurate. The staff rocks!!

Cons

The software wants to equalize the route times and I sometimes have to catch the software sending the person with a shorter, concentrated route on one side of town to the other side of town.

Thank you Neal, for sharing your feedback. As a non-profit organization, please make sure to use the 50% extra credits you deserve. Good Luck and all the best.

RN

Robert N.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Simple to use, versatile and accurate

Saved at least 2 hours per week planning the routes we use. We are able to give our customers better service by letting them know when we will arrive with their orders

Pros

Easy to use, changing parameters is a breeze. Results can be exported to spreadsheet and also ported to mapping software. Saves time inputting addresses on the go!

Cons

Some glitches do occur, but I think it has more to do with inaccuracies in Google Maps data than the software itself

Thank you Robert for your review! It's wonderful to see how much time is actually saved by using our program. Merry Christmas :-)

KD

Kelly D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Perfect Program for our project

We have had a completely positive experience using MyRouteOnline. We are a fairly small non-profit organization that uses the program 6 months out of the year to raise funds for local community programs. This year, MyRouteOnline helped us through routing the delivery of meals to families during the COVID-19 outbreak - it was a lifesaver!

Pros

MyRouteOnline is user friendly even for someone with no previous routing experience. The Customer Service is outstanding with quick response time and friendly interactions. I have found them to be very generous with their time and product. In addition, we only need the program for 6 months of each year and our data is saved for us each time.

Cons

It can be difficult to route to apartment numbers.

Thanks Kelly, we're always happy to help!

SB

Sherry B.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

MyRouteOnline Review

we are routing our daily schedules for our technicians. By adding time onsite/travel time it gives us a great schedule plan for the guys.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to add time on site per stop

Cons

on larger routes it will freeze and then for big distances it will not plan the route

Hello Sherry, thanks for writing. We'd like to investigate the freeze issue, can you email our support team with an example of a route with big distances? It's very important that we address this. Thank you for your business, MyRouteOnline team

HH

Helgi H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Domestic Freight forwarding collections

Pros

The ability to plan out long, whole day itineraries with a reliable accuracy. The addition of the load limits and lunch was great The ability to be able to adjust our ever changing schedule is great

Cons

I do multiple runs on the same day. So I export my route once planed into an excel spreadsheet then program it to add 5hrs (or so) for the afternoon run to get my timings - If you could have a way to adjust the start times of each planned route that would be great I often plan out 2-3 days on the same account simultaniously - If you could manually change the colours the routes or even better hide and reveal routes on the map that would be great I sometimes get nervous when editing my routes, worried that the program may crash. Like when changing the starting or end address of my route, I've had it happen where I deleted the starting address from a particular route and that address disapeared from the start of each of my routes.

ST

Saro T.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Best route service

Pros

Optimizing, import export features are user friendly

Cons

Sometimes it takes longer than I would like to optimize

Thank you Saro!

DJ

David J.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Great software

Saves us time

Pros

We have used this for several years. It is easy to use, accurate and priced fairly. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed

Cons

Can’t think of anything. All good. It works!

Thanks David, for your feedback! It's always nice to hear from happy customers :-) Thank you for your business, MyRouteOnline team

MH

Marlene H.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

Easy and clear for a small business

The customer service is responsive and they answer questions clearly and quickly.

Pros

Due to the COVID-19 business, our ice cream shop had to transform quickly to a pick-up and delivery operation. We deliver across a geographically large city and the ability to optimize routes, and segment delivery routes for drivers is key to being able to deliver frozen product to people's doors. The service functions across an app and our drivers get their own route. The price per address is reasonable for the time and headaches this app saves.

Cons

There are little tweaks to how the routes and saved and published that could be a little more intuitive, but there are workarounds.

Thank you for your feedback Marlene, stay safe!

KB

Karnell B.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Easy and Reasonably Priced

I have had a good experience with MyRouteonline. They are fair and honest. They honored our credits well beyond the monthly expiration.

Pros

This software is very reasonably priced and easy to use. We run routes every week and we simply import our list into the software and create our stipulations, the software does the rest. My favorite is the route generator and import feature.

Cons

Ironically the price schedule is a little confusing to me. I ended up choosing a price package that was overkill but I eventually purchase the right one.

ST

Susan T.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Awesome Routing Software

I needed a routing software that is able to create multiple routes for me to hand to my drivers. Myrouteonline.com does that for a very reasonable price. I was able to easily upload my addresses (which change weekly) from an Excel spreadsheet into myrouteonline. I thought it was wonderful that I could choose number of routes (drivers), time spent at each location, add in time for a break, add in a percentage of deviation (knowing some addresses would be difficult to find and the driver might get a little lost), and also specify the maximum number of stops per route (because drivers have cars of different sizes and so the amount of product that each can carry varies from driver to driver).

Pros

The printed directions are very accurate so we do not have to rely on GPS.

Cons

If I move a destination from one route to another, it changes the order of the original route.

Hello Susan, thank you for your review. Please note that in order to leave the original order of your route, you should simply uncheck the box that says "Optimize the target route". If this box is checked, the routes are re-optimized considering the manual change you made, but if it's not - the original order of your route is saved. Thanks again, MyRouteOnline team

JM

Jackie M.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Routeonline

meets my business needs

Pros

Easy to route my store orders and the upload is fairly easy. When I have customer service questions who is always quick to help

Cons

Making any changes is difficult so I don't feel I have as much control as I would like

MJ

Mike J.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Good stand alone system

Great as a starter tool to get routes planed for a small company. After hiring more people, I may need to switch to another software.

Pros

Easy to use. Very focused on being good at routing.

Cons

I wish it would link to Quickbooks online, so I don't need a separate database for routes. I f I add a customer, I need to add them in quickbooks and in the routing software.

Hello Mike, thank you very much for your feedback. Please email us at support@myrouteonline.com to tell us how you'd like the quickbooks integration to work. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, MyRouteOnline team.

BJ

Brock J.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Fast & Easy Route Planning

It's always easy and fast.

Pros

Its so easy to set up and plan a route.

Cons

Nothing. All is good. Have found it very helpful

Thank you for your feedback, Brock! It means a lot to us to know that our route planner is helpful and easy to use. Take care.

GY

GRICIA Y.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

It's beneficial to establish and evaluate a new route configuration.

Pros

It's beneficial to establish and evaluate a new route configuration.

Cons

The GPS is not as accurate as google map.

DC

Debbie C.

Libraries, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

I needed to plan a couple of overnight trips for six people to visit libraries around the state. We had about a dozen we wanted to check out. (Sorry for the pun.) I needed to plan best routes to/from and between along with overnight stops along the way. When I discovered MyRouteOnline (after nearly an hour trying to do it myself), I was quite relieved. The site made the whole process simple, drastically cut down on my time, and was well worth the cost.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. Saved my time trying to figure out routes. Customer service was quick and responsive.

Cons

It is primarily for people who make deliveries for a living. I just needed to plan a couple of two day trips to visit different organizations. I had to do some tweaking on my plans to work out what I needed to do but it was so much better than doing it myself.

LW

Leena W.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Love this app!

It integrated easily from desktop setup to sending it to the phone.

Pros

We love how quickly and easily we can set up routes to deliver flyers and send it to the online app on our phone to follow the most efficient route.

Cons

I sing have any complaints about this app.

Thank you Leena! We're so happy you're using the MyRoute app. It's great to know you find the integration easy to use. We appreciate your feedback.

JY

John Y.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Amazing product

Travel

Pros

Ease of use and the end results were amazing but could have been better if I knew how to print both the Printed version as well as the map layout at the same time but the content is quick, informative , and will be extremely helpful for many companies and the traveling public

Cons

Difficult to print the map and the printed version at the same time

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. To print the map and directions, simply click on Print Map and click the green button "Print" at the top left corner. This will print the map on the first page, and then the Turn By Turn Driving Directions on the next page/s. Hope this is helpful, feel free to email back if you have any questions.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Just a test

MyRouteOnline helped us through a tough time. We would consider using it again!

Pros

Overall it did what I was looking for. That being said, we only needed it for a brief routing issues. We would consider using it regularly if we would continue multi-stop deliveries.

Cons

I could find an easy way to re-route a portion of the deliveries and have it automatically reroute the remaining.

Thank you for your feedback. To make a manual change that will affect the remaining stops, make sure to check the box that says "Optimize the target route". This will automatically re-route the rest of the stops.