All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

NetSuite Reviews

A Finance Necessity

NetSuite has been awesome for us and is a necessary tool for our entire Finance department. I won't be using anything else in the future.

Pros

The drill down feature that NetSuite provides has been critical in helping our FP&A team answer financial questions.

Cons

Creating reports isn't difficult, but it is not as straightforward as it could be. For example, it would be nice if there was an easier way to filter out levels of accounts that you didn't need in your report.

Netsuite Review

Great tool once the connections have been established. If changes or new integrations need to be setup, customer support was not easily available.

Pros

Very detailed reports, and ease of use. When using it for expenses/AP, Netsuite is very helpful tracking payments and the GL accounts affected.

Cons

Integration and account setup can get very complicated. When attempting to connect with Concur, setting up the accounts between the two software became overwhelming.

Endless bolt-ons

Painful. Pick a good partner, pay special attention to 'slimming down' the UI to remove excess options and buttons. It'll still look like something from the mid 90s but NetSuite doesn't really do UX!

Pros

NetSuite can (probably) do anything you need from an ERP and for that level of flexibility is surprisingly inexpensive.

Cons

In trying to do everything it can seem overwhelming for end users. They have so much 'clicking' to do they get confused, push the wrong button and because the whole thing is in effect an accounts package it can be difficult to undo the mess.

Best in Class ERP

I have used NetSuite across 5 different companies from Software to Manufacturing and I would say that overall it exceeds my expectations on each type of business. I have not found anything I cannot do with NetSuite yet.

Pros

I like the ability to customize Netsuite to meet my business needs. The core business functions remain but you can adjust them to you specific business.

Cons

UI- There is prettier software out there and there are times that all the information I need on one screen cannot be shown

Good Software

Overall its good as in it does what it needs to do, and then some. It's useful but feel at times we are only touching the capabilities of this software other then really utilizing it.

Pros

It makes certain things accounting wise very automated and easy. Integration features are amazing.

Cons

It's not very user friendly and very clunky. Not very intuitive so have to contact support and/or use YouTube to learn how to use. SuiteAnswers website is also not very good.

Great web based CRM

NetSuite has improved processes and decreased the time it takes to get certain tasks done.

Pros

It's so extremely easy to use and so accessible. There is an app but if needed, I just access from my phone on Netsuite.com. Use it daily. We've customized so much to fit our company needs but it's great.

Cons

I wish creating searches was a little easier, but we have our IT guys do that so, really nothing! I love everything about NetSuite

Easy to use, tons of features.

CRM and sales, sales orders are easy to find, and process.

Pros

Very simple to use. Easy to have many tabs open on the same software at once, so you can look at different customers at the same time. In fact that might be the best part, I can have 14 invoices, 3 customers, and 7 sales orders open in google chrome tabs at the same time, while googling things, and having spreadsheets open. No back and forth within the system,

Cons

Hard to attach multiple files in certain areas. Honestly for most of my daily needs as sales, it works fine. Some of the sections do load slowly.

Overall a great asset for us!

We were very apprehensive about switching accounting programs after 20 years on Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics. No time for a big learning curve and we are short-staffed as it is. Our implementation went extremely well....Netsuite does a fantastic job of preparing and setting up the basic system (posting accounts and processes). They provided a workbook with lots of questions how we wanted to...

Cons

Used by our sales department (AV distribution) for invoicing as well as CRM

Multiple tools in one

Pros

The best part of NetSuite is it's integration of both CRM and invoicing. Prior to utilizing, we were using two separate platforms for each.

Cons

NetSuite takes a bit of time to get used to - not super intuitive from the start. The more time you spend with it, however, the easier it becomes. We also had some questionable customer service with our initial rep at one point (in regards to scheduling/cancelling appointments on us).

Painful set up but robust software

The biggest business problem we are solving is the fact that we do not have critical business information in multiple systems anymore. We have been able to consolidate all of our operations and accounting information into one system.

Pros

Net suite ERP is a very robust piece of software. That is its biggest advantage. Also the fact that they have developed through their local representative companies, packages with accounting rules specific to each country. Additionally it looks a little bit more modern than other robust software similar in the industry.

Cons

I dislike the fact that setting it up is a real pain. The process takes months and if you do not hire a certified partner it's completely imposible to make it work. That's because of its robustness, but they should build more pre-packaged stuff into the system so this process can be more agile. I also dislike the fact that the User Experience is a little bit complex. There are so many options in each view, that sometimes you just get lost in it.

Adopting NetSuite

Although my current experience is only with the implementation of NetSuite it has been hands down one of the smoothest transitions between systems that I have experienced. The implementation team follows an effective structure that allows the end user to focus on normal operations first while still maintaining forward progress with the implementation. The Consultants are professional subject matters in their respected verticals and can help suggest best practice for various business processes. Overall a 10/10 for implementation and I would personally recommend NetSuite to anyone!

Pros

The out of the box NetSuite Platform creates a solid foundation for all critical business functions. The training for administrators allows individuals with the desire to learn the ability to quickly grasp the basic function of being an administrator to formatting the software to best fit their business.

Cons

Although the Advanced PDF Form functionality is extremely powerful and provides endless customization opportunities to better fit each individual business case. Editing these forms without basic HTML/CSS knowledge can be intemediating at first glance. A crash course into HTML editing would go a long way for Administrators.

Netsuite Satisfaction Guaranteed

I am very satisfied with Netsuite because it get insights and aso that you can analyzes and customizes business information that benefits both user and their customers.

Pros

I've been using netsuite for 3 years now, and the ease and functionality make my job more quicker that gives me more time to focus on my customers.

Cons

The cons for now is minimal, I mean for the pas 3 years of use I haven't encountered any downside that affects the business. maybe 2 to 3 in two years.

NetSuite is easy to customize and make it usable in your workplace.

NetSuite is a great product that keeps updating and upgrading their modules to make the product better. Great software.

Pros

NetSuite is cloud based and easy to use. From the workflows to making payments, it is consistently easy to use.

Cons

Not always intuitive. Setting up and running saved searches can be a very difficult process, especially since it doesn't give you any clue as to why your formula doesn't work. Also, when exporting to Excel, you lose your formatting.

This is part of every day's tasks at work

Pros

Netsuite has tons and tons of features, amazing expandability, and editing is fairly simple. Customizing your personal desktop in Netsuite is a great little perk, and navigation is straight-forward. The search menu is awesome, and for daily use, this is a great program.

Cons

When going deeper into editing, it can get a bit confusing, but it is easy to learn what steps you have to take to edit a particular piece of a page.

Netsuite review

We can now easily track revenue and expenses by project.

Pros

I like the consolidation ability for multiple subsidaries. I like the revenue recognition module.

Cons

Very difficult to find a customized script if you do not know what you are looking for and the script isn't named properly or well.

Great software with good flexibility

Pros

Everything you need is in one package & you can turn features on and off depending on the nature of your business. We've found that as our business changes, teams will have requests for additional fields, searches, etc - I can add it all in myself in very little time. And I'm not a programmer! Support team is wonderful - 24 hours/day with very quick response. When I had problems changing the map over too Baidu maps, they worked with me and sent me new code to implement and filed it as an enhancement request. Online help articles usually solve my questions.

Cons

People who grew up on Macs want more graphic interfaces like Pipedrive (for sales lead management) - they think the interface is too database-driven

CRM for All Businesses

Overall the more I use NetSuite the easier it becomes to get the info I need to my team.

Pros

I love how easily you can customize NetSuite to your needs. We use NetSuite every day to help log task/emails/sales/activity/etc.

Cons

NetSuite can be difficult to learn at the beginning. You also have to pay for an outside service to link you emails from Outlook to NetSuite. The service is about $10/month per user.

Strong product for general Sales Opportunity management

Very organized, consistent management of Sales opportunities with descriptive tie-ins to RFP status have helped the RFP and sales teams maintain a good 20,000 ft view of historical records.

Pros

As an RFP manager, NetSuite offers a widely adequate selection of standard fields for cataloging prospects and opportunities. The RFP-stage status feature ties directly into each sales opportunity and translates well over to a master RFP dashboard, separating your opportunities by RFP stage.

Cons

Navigation speed could be improved. The time it takes to select, load, and update individual records is not as fast as it could be. General program responsiveness and performance needs to be increased in order to keep NS competitive in a widening sales / RFP software tracking market.

Great Tool if you know how to use it

Pros

This has a lot of functionality. This is the brain of our business and everything flows through it. The reporting is very robust, lots of integrations are available for the other services, websites, sales channels, etc. that we use.

Cons

It isn't very intuitive. It can take long hours or training to get familiar with this. Price is also tough. It is very expensive and add-ons and integrations can add up.

I work with this product daily. It is a stable product with many applications in a biz environment.

The best benefit to the company was better interdepartmental communication. Netsuite makes it easy for groups to work together.

Pros

Case Tracking makes working together simple and provides detailed information directly associated with the client page. The customizable Dashboard is useful in so many ways.

Cons

KnowledgeBase is not searchable in a useful way. Saved Searches are difficult to sort through. Needs easier page editing for 'solutions'

Effective but limiting

Pros

Netsuite is a solid CRM system and has provided a consistent experience, our IT team has the ability to make changes in realtime.

Cons

The level of customization is limiting, potentially due to the nature of the organization structure that I am working under and it's demands. I would say it isn't the most 'attractive' interface if you were to compare it a SalesForce or something simliar, 'feels/looks' outdated

NetSuite Review

It has helped us tremendously as we have multiple subsidiaries. Helps us get through audits easily. The CRM and support feature have been excellent too.

Pros

This is an amazing ERP systems for comapnies that have multiple subsidiaries and have to do consolidated financial reporting. Can be easily customized using Javascripts or in built workflows.

Cons

The user interface can be better. Also native dashboards and charts are barely adequate.

Netsuite is a strong platform with several integrations that manage small to big business

We are new in the system, but in 1 year we were able to launch 2 websites, one in CA and one in US. Our sales are increasing as our visibility in the market.

Pros

The tool have several integrations with different systems like payment methods, warehouse organisation, shipping methods. The structure of scripts and workflows let you manage the system accordingly with your needs.

Cons

The support is something that I believe that could be an improvement. Sometimes you have to explain the same thing several times and the response is not what you expected. The quality is good, but it is a gap that could be better.

The Perfect Fit for Our Business

We love it. Its been a wild success. User engagement is high. The data transparency it provides drives better business decisions.

Pros

Centralization of Data and Resources Ability to scale as business grows Customization and Automation ease

Cons

Report and dashboard building could be more intuitive for the common user. Viewing of data is often cumbersome - some users have trouble viewing large searches, for example no ability freeze columns

Netsuite is a great tool that is flexible and customizable to evolve and grow with our business.

The continuous improvement to the product and investment is appreciated.

Pros

Custom fields and reporting that can be implemented by non-technical people. Very powerful to run all divisions and activity on a single platform.

Cons

dashboards need improvement but coming soon w/ pivots (hopefully). Need help with running pick tickets and inventory management for multi-location (4 physical versus several virtual locations within).

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.