All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

NetSuite Reviews

Intuitive, easy to use, powerful functions.

Pros

NetSuite has advanced inventory functions that many smaller software do not have. It can easily scale up with the company as business grows.

Cons

It's hard to get good support. It also has a number of holes or missing capability that need to be plugged, you have to make a suggestion to the forum, and wait for the company to add to its new release, and the company may or may not fix that item in the next release.

Excited about the potential use

Truly impressed by NetSuite's search and easy navigation. Opening saved searches to end users provides self-service. Mass import saved csv is increadible.

Pros

Easy to use. Highly customizable. Powerful dashboard. I like that it integrates with our HR system to define supervisor structure to setup auto-approval workflow.

Cons

Customization can cause a lot of headache and inflexibility. Subsidiary cannot be updated after employee record created. Our integration partner set the vendor ach into the address record forcing us to have to make addresses unique by having address line 1 us change address line 1 to many different form (e.g. road, rd. rd). why is external id not displayed on the inquiry screen - user has to use saved search to look for external id.

NetSuite is easy to use

Pros

- The platform is user-friendly - Very customizable - SuiteAnswers is a rockstar - The training videos are really helpful - Articles on best practices are also very helpful

Cons

- Performance is always an issue. Everytime we have an upgrade, performance issues arise when opening records, creating transactions, and most especially when running reports - Most of the time, e-fixes breaks other things

Truly an evolution in Cloud ERP systems

If I had to pick 1 ERP of all the ones I've used (well over a dozen) in my career, I would go for NetSuite for a for-profit, not-government, not-defense contractor business.

Pros

Netsuite has an intuitive user interface, is easily installed, scalable, and is a new product (by ERP standards) written for cloud computing. It is fast, reliable, and is sure to see more growth in the Mid-size (50-300 employees) market.

Cons

Like everything Internet, NetSuite is subject to the whims of your browser. It can be slow at times. Reason could be anything: NetSuite server, your ISP server, your PC.

Very power tracking tool for all parts of the business

Ability to track multiple aspects of the business in one place. You can build reports and dashboards as needed.

Pros

You can connect just about everything with NetSuite and track all of your primary metrics in one place. You can build dashboards and reports on-the-fly to visualize your data.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve with this tool. As with anything powerful, it can often feel overly complex or even cumbersome.

Features and functions that far exceed expectations.

Pros

Easily configurable and customizable. I've worked with on-premise software for years. I initially worked with another cloud-based software solution current owned by the software developer of the on-premise software I used. When I began working with NetSuite, I was constantly impressed by the robustness of the features and functionality available within the solution.

Cons

Occasionally there is an issue found, that at least in my opinion is a clear "bug" however, NetSuite has categorized correctly it as an enhancement.

NetSuite is a really nice software, a lot to offer. However, when you discover an issue and report it to Support, it will take a few days of email back-and-forth and Webex calls before they consider it an issue. And then it will take forever to fix.

Pros

NetSuite is fairly easy to use. With the right tools (SuiteAnswers and Training), you can master your way around pretty easily.

Cons

Bugs and issues. Fixes takes a while to be fixed.

The Best Accounting Software I have tried

Pros

I love how the different pages have a clean look, but nothing compares with the flexibility to modify all the reports to tailor to your specific needs. We have added a variety of custom fields so that we have useful data points that enable us to present and understand better financials.

Cons

I really wish they had better live customer service support.

NetSuite - cloud-based platform providing real-time data on demand

Pros

Able to allow all employee's to access data base don their roles. Great financial reporting tools and reporting. Targeted searches can alert users automatically based on KPI's established.

Cons

Mass uploading tool antiquated. Too easy to duplicate records based on 1-character in customer name being different. Even an extra space or capital letter will mean another record created.

Great Software

Overall its a good program, and I do enjoy using it in my company.

Pros

Netsuite has many functions to make any business run easily and smoothly. This program is very user friendly.

Cons

Since there are so many tools you can use with Netsuite, it can get a little confusing to set up you Netsuite the way you want it. There are many different options to customize your homepage which can get a little tedious.

Easy Experience

The good thins about Netsuite is that you have everywhere conexion to your company numbers, data and information with a familiar and good user Interface. It helps you to make the "work from everywhere" real.

Pros

- Friendly user Interface - Good to be manage - With the correct training the daily tool feels familiar and easy to go through known paths and discover more utilities

Cons

- Most of the reports are configured to be at current period. You cannot modify the dates or specify if you only want just one month of some year for example. - Sometimes it gets slower.

Netsuite for Manufacturing

By using other systems we get through the manufacturing side but overall it has been a great improvement for the business. Highly recommend for a buy sell or minimal manufacturing business.

Pros

I absolutely love the product. It is great for us overall with marketing, CRM, accounting. Best bits are the reports, safe searches, and if I need some customisation like scripts or workflows done there are thousands of independent Netsuite specialists around the world who can write these for you.

Cons

As a manufacturer I would seriously look hard at other software to run this. Either use something completely different or another manufacturing software that can API / link in with Netsuite. I think the manufacturing side of NS is difficult to use and overly complicated for a small business. The time tracking is terrible (We use another system for time tracking and job tracking through the factory) and another down side is the cost to have a lot of employees on the factory floor logging on and off jobs. Looking back I did find it hard to find many other companies using Netsuite for manufacturing.

Always learning new ways to customize it and build to our business!

Overall a great software that has allowed our company to automate manual processes and build a better support department. The reporting and saved searches are great for pulling data!

Pros

Saved searches, SuiteFlow, customization capabilities, customized accounting reporting. Saved searches to automate processes are awesome!

Cons

Overwhelming, somewhat difficult to use, and quite expensive. Going through the renewal process is not fun!

NetSuite Financials Review

Netsuite is a great product which I think is only going to get better over time. Overall I have found Netsuite to be an essential product to keep us informed about business data and focused on future growth.

Pros

Data is easily obtainable and customizable

Cons

Some things are too difficult to do without knowing any coding skills.

Netsuite review

Overall I had a great experience. I would use this program again if I needed something to manage clientele and inventory.

Pros

I really liked netsuite. You can search from anything that was in the company profile. It was easy to add specific mods to make it work well with the company I was in

Cons

I don't have any cons for this program. It was very easy to use and the customer support was always prompt.

Netsuite for the growing business that wants to go places

Pros

Netsuite is a great platform but it is not for someone looking for a plug and play solution. It is for the serious business that wants a serious solution. We were fortunate enough to use a trained consultant to do the implementation and now we have a fantastic solution even through getting there was not smooth sailing. Once you allow Netsuite to do what it does well like integrating with other products you will never regret choosing it.

Cons

It is a great product but it is not a simple one.

Difficult at first, but a necessary adversity

Overall I enjoy using NetSuite at my company. It took a very long time to fully implement and fine tune, but once it's up and running it is a great tool.

Pros

- Many features, very versatile - Nice reporting - Cloud based - Keeps everything very organized and easy to manage

Cons

- Time consuming, daunting and overwhelming at first - since its cloud based, you will need good internet speed

Not a bad product for international accounting

Once you get it set-up it is a good product for international accounting. It does take a lot of time for the initial set-up, but if you purchase the unlimited customer service help, you will get there. Once you have it set-up it is very easy to use. I would not purchase this product if not an international company. It would not be worth cost due to other software products that are available in today's market.

Pros

International currency exchange is automatic

Cons

The time need to get it set-up

MGIS review of NetSuite

We have been very happy with NetSuite. We switched to NetSuite mainly because of the financial statements. Our NetSuite consultants were able to configure the financial statements to best suit our needs.

Pros

I like the most about NetSuite is it is dynamic. It has a lot more functions than our previous accounting software.

Cons

It has too many features, which makes it harder to get an overall knowledge of the entire software.

NetSuite - The all in one product for Financials, ERP and CRM

Easy to implement, administer and maintain. Can be accessed from anywhere.!

Pros

The Suite comes with all 3 products (ERP, Financials and CRM) in one. SuiteApps extend the functionality that comes native. Customizations can be done easily.

Cons

Performance improvements for large volume of data. Nothing else can be called out for scope of improvements.

Used at previous job

Pros

cheaper alternative for inventory management, contact information, and more. Used it daily with no problems after being trained. I was able to print reports out for all kinds of things, but mainly used it for materials management and current customers for warranty. Could plug in my hours and check my pay stub on there as well was nice.

Cons

Slow, tedious, sometimes inaccurate information (could be due to other workers), and lack of search to help navigate where to go.

Netsuite is a great tool.

I'd highly recommend Netsuite for anyone that is used to SAP.

Pros

I like the ease of use, reporting features are great, and overall experience is excellent. I also like the fact that I can be anywhere in the world and log into my account.

Cons

Product support is lacking. Takes a long time for requests to be fulfilled, or they will tell you flat out that it will take 6months to a year.

True enterprise solution

Pros

With Netsuite, everyone in the company is able to share what they are doing along with the status of our projects from prospecting the lead through completion of the installation.

Cons

I'm challenged to customize some of the reports but the variety of the reports available allows me to pull the information that I need.

NetSuite Admin

I like the software. It has great functionality and can do a lot for an ERP system. It can also be easily integrated with partner software. The price and add ons are the downside.

Pros

Aesthetics are great. The ability to customize is great.

Cons

Add ons like ACS, price, upsells. It can get expensive really quick for no reason.

Poor implementation, upsell

Overall during the initial demo, when I ask them whether certain functions can be done in Netsuite, they will say yes and show me how things are done, then I have the impression that it will be include in our software. Once we started the implementation process, a lot of functions that was in the initial video is not available to us anymore, unless we pay them to do it on phase 2. Phase 2 isn't cheap,...

Pros

We have not start using it yet, we are still in the implementation phase over 6 months into this software. There's nothing I like so far

Cons

The implementation team has very little knowledge about the system. For example if I have question that I can't find answer to Netsuite Training, the answer I will get is, this is phase 2, it's basically you are on your own unless you pay great amount of money for Netsuite to do your phase 2 implementation

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.