Nitro Pro Reviews - Page 3

SL

Sarah L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Simple to use yet fully capable

Overall, I am happy with the software as it serves our needs well even though we do not utilize all the functions. It merges and converts documents well.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has a lot of functionality.

Cons

It can sometimes be a little glitchy when trying to edit a downloaded PDF. This probably has more to do with the PDF but there you go. I have also had issues with the setting the field order on created forms.

TS

Tim S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 5,001-10,000 employees

I was skeptical

To compete with the king of this platform, you have to either be free or really good. Happily, Nitro is really good. The controls are, not surprisingly, different that the big A, but well laid-out and intuitive. And there is no comparison in terms of cost savings, so if you can live with it being a bit slower, you may be well-advised to try Nitro out.

Pros

To my pleasant surprise, Nitro brought a large suite of effective features to an industry dominated by one player. They worked really well, giving a cost-effective alternative.

Cons

It runs a bit slower than its primary rival. Generally not a problem, but if you are creating or even viewing a large number of pdf's this is frustrating.

Wajih S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Daily User Review

I am using Nitro for my all electrical and pneumatic diagrams at works

Pros

The most think I like about this software is kiping the original view of pdf files unlike other softwares that they makes it disordered. I like also how it is easy to toggle between files and make them under same icon in the taskbar unlike other softwares and when you slide the cursor on it you see only window containing all pdf ! really nice !

Cons

I don't like the advertising bar appearing under the menu, it's bothersome

OA

Omar A.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Explain my experience using Nitro

This problem has been checked and justified

Pros

The program is small in size compared to the functions performed by to deal with files الـpdf different. With a simple interface, attractive and easy to use and divided into several tabs for easy to convert pdf files and modify them. With Nitro PDF you can open more than PDF in single page inside the program is the idea of opening more of the site within the Google Chrome browser...

Cons

problem of the response : the program Nitro PDF stop responding after you open the file PDFF a few times . This problem has been reported constantly by many users who work heavily with PDF files where the program Nitro Pro completely and cause the suspension system, which pays users to re-run the system completely to use it . This was one of The within Nitro Pro repeated. 2 - the inability to open a specific file : the problem here is that user able to open all the PDF files from the source only one file . Has continued this problem on Windows XP and Windows 7 – 64-Bit

VA

Vijay A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Over all i have been extremely satisfied. Most of the features especially the PDF to other format conversion do a great job.

Pros

I like its ease of use. quite intuitively designed. Also quite powerful. The features are pretty good.

Cons

I would like it to be little faster and little lighter. If needed create a separate version which is lighter and have limited use cases which are the most frequently used.

CY

Calvin Y.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

A very robust pdf software

Nitro is able to do everything I expect it to. I use it to read, manage, edit and review documents all the time and have never had cause to complain.

Pros

Nitro is a complete package when it comes to managing pdf documents. It is able to convert files to pdf almost immediately (even for medium to large documents), edit documents, and easily add in notes and comments to facilitate team collaboration.

Cons

Text searching does not always work as expected. Beyond that, I haven't had any other issues with it.

Jorge V.

Insurance, self-employed

Great PDF editor and digital signature

Over all I use this app daily in my business. I have also adapted to use Nitro sign to request a digital signature. My clients find it easy to use and have never had any complaints.

Pros

I worked in IT for 20+ years and have used Nitro Pro for a long time. It's more cost effective than the other PDF editors out there. It's definitely feature rich and can do the same thing than with the other major pdf editor.

Cons

Only once in my prior job did I have an issue integrating with a document retention application. We were forced to use Adobe pro.

NI

Nayeemullah I.

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

A Powerful PDF Editor

We use it on daily basis as a PDF reader for our work. It helps us in making the scanned PDF as editable with OCR.

Pros

It has many features which other tools doesn't have. Some Pros which I like are- 1. We can edit the PDF just like in MS Word and it keeps the same font and style. 2. Merging, extracting, deleting a page (s), inserting are some of the powerful features of Nitro. 3. Can convert image, doc, ppt to PDF and vice-versa with Nitro.

Cons

There are none except it is a little bit costly.

akinlotan s.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Very Dynamic and Highly Optimized

Nitro is one of the indisposable software's i use often. It helps me ti process all my documents with ease. The software is easy to use and helps to edit any form or document and convert to any document format i likes.

Pros

One the great features of this software is that it can be well integrated to other softwares like Ms word and AutoCad and some other related app. To me its the most versatile portable document processing software.

Cons

Everything about this software is perfect. I love it everyday and

JH

Jake H.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

You will hate this product

Ever since the company switched to Nitro - I have had such headache over it. I can find everything I need but I hate doing it. the savings the company got by switching to this platform cant be worth the time and hazzel it has caused all the employess..

Pros

I like the white out feature and high-lighting feature

Cons

everything, you have to click a hundred time sto get the setting you want and then you have to go back and click 100 more time to change them back. ANd if you forget to do that youll print sometimes a whole document out wrong. and some of my stuff is 100 pages.

RB

Ralph B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Excellent for PDFs

My overall experience with Nitro has been great. I would easily recommend this.

Pros

Nitro is the best option for a free PDF program that I have found outside of Adobe. There are so many features that are included already that this easily outdoes any other free program that's currently available right now.

Cons

I would like more color options when it comes to the interface itself.

AM

Asif M.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Nitro PDF- DO all the T hings You Want with PDF

Nitro PDF is a document management tool that offers a wide range of features and capabilities for users who need to create, edit, and manage PDF documents.

Pros

Nitro PDF is a powerful document management tool that enables users to easily create, edit, and convert PDF files. It offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and use. Nitro PDF comes with a host of features that include electronic signatures, document comparison, and cloud integration, making it an all-in-one document management solution. The tool allows users to collaborate with others, giving them the ability to review, annotate, and share documents with ease. Nitro PDF provides a high level of security for documents, including password protection and encryption.

Cons

Nitro PDF can be expensive, particularly for small businesses or individuals. It may take some time for new users to learn how to use all of the features and tools.

DD

Dan D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Never going back to Adobe

I use Nitro to review and sign documents, as well as to create documents that I do not want edited. I have enjoyed it since day 1.

Pros

The ease of being able to edit and revise .pdf files without having to convert to a different format is wonderful. I also love the "Quick Sign" feature that allows me to store multiple signatures.

Cons

Adobe seems too be a more popular software, so users on my teams often have questions about how to use a particular feature because they are not familiar with the software.

LW

Lisa W.

Construction, 51-200 employees

User Friendly and cost effective pdF writing software

Pros

The ease of use and it is a more cost effective option than Adobe.

Cons

Wish I could have more than 1 color to highlight text within a document.

SW

Sharanbasappa W.

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Make Your PDF Editable with Ease

Pros

One can easily edit the PDF. It is very easy to operate. It takes the fonts and size similar to the original while editing which is just awesome. Easily Cut the page, delete, merge, insert or just do anything you want. It makes your PDF as if it is a Word Document file.

Cons

Need regular updates. If number of files are more, it cannot easily convert and merge.

FJ

Francisco José K.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Esencial a la hora de manejar documentos digitales y digitalizados

Excelente, llegó de casualidad y se quedó en la oficina.

Pros

Lector PDF muy útil, el mejor de los que he probado. Edicion documentos PdF muy interesante. Y quick sign muy util

Cons

Cómo está es muy bueno. Cualquier de falla de digitalizacion y combinación no es significativa. Curva de aprendizaje algo lenta para usuarios nobeles

Juan Jesús G.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

De las herramientas para visualizar PDF y edición

Es de los mejores visualizadores y editores de PDF, tiene menús intuitivos que pueden ayudar a resolver los documento fácilmente

Pros

Lo mejor es su facilidad para editar documentos, censurar documentos y exportarlos a otros formatos, su herramienta de impresión en PDF de las mejores

Cons

No tiene todas las tipografías de los documentos por lo que dificulta su uso cuando no tiene la fuente

Brian D.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Ideal competitive PDF management tool

I use it to read PDF files every day. I occasionally use it to convert PDF files to Word and I also use it to combine several file types together to create a single PDF document. I combine images and other PDF files together to make a single PDF. They have to be combined in a certain order as they are an expense sheet with pictures of receipts.

Pros

This software is a great cost saver for creating, editing, and converting PDF files. Exporting to Word is a breeze and keeps most of the formatting. Combining mixed file types into a single PDF is a great utility.

Cons

Some files are not compatible with Nitro I have discovered. Those are usually ones with some kind of specific attribute or setting enabled that makes it not work well. I've only run into a couple of times. When adding folders in place of files to combine filed into a single PDF, the files are added in alphanumeric order instead of the way they were organized in the folder. It's an easy fix, but annoying nonetheless.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Great tool for what it's used for

Excellent overall. I have used many pdf software platforms but I recommend Nitro the most.

Pros

One of the features I use most is the one that changes pdfs to word documents. This software performs this task better than any other I have used.

Cons

It can take a while to learn all of the features as it is a powerful tool. This is the nature of most useful platforms so it's really just a nitpick.

AN

Amy N.

Banking, 51-200 employees

NitroPro is my go-to PDF Tool.

Nitro-Pro is my go-to PDF tool. I love the format. It is so easy to insert pages, delete pages, edit text when necessary, add text to document and add watermarks to documents. I love the tool to turn the PDF into excel spreadsheets. It is so easy to use and I am able to convert several documents all at once.

Pros

Nitro-Pro is super easy to use. I can edit multiple PDF's all at once. I especially like the ease of inserting and deleting pages from PDFs, and converting to new documents.

Cons

I do not like the signature feature. I could not get it to work in the manner I was looking to utilize it. I tried to look up help documents in the app, but failed to find the solution.

EG

Erwin Geovanny M.

Judiciary, 1-10 employees

editor de pdf

Pros

Es el mejor software de edición de documento pdf, me encanta su capacidad de reconocimiento de texto, converción en varios formatos como word, excell etc.

Cons

es complejo agregar firmas digitales o electronicas

GJ

George J.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Best for features and overall usability

Use to love the product, but their activation process has become too flakey. I can't justify the extra expense or hours trying to fix something that should never have broke in the first place.

Pros

Merging documents is a breeze, deleting page numbers, inserting a signature, zooming.. all are much easier than Adobe Pro

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the lack of support. Several clients have license errors... the software reverts to trial mode and can't reactivate. I have spent hours on the forums and KB's trying everything, but the answer is always the same... upgrade. Even if the version being used is current... doesn't matter. They won't talk to you under any circumstance, the only solution is buy again. I have stopped recommending for this reason.

TC

Tyrone C.

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Great bang for buck software

If my employer was not paying for me to use NitroPro, I would use Adobe Pro instead.

Pros

The best feature of Nitro Pro is how easy it is to combine documents and the quick sign.

Cons

Editing and formatting text is not very user friendly like Adobe Pro. Not having the option to open PDFs in separate windows is not ideal.

EG

Edie G.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Las Utilidades de Nitro

Exelente opcion de software para desarrollar hojas electronicas funcionales

Pros

Su accesibilidad al momento de darle funcionalidad en el manejo de codigos de programacion en java script

Cons

Pocas, para las utilidades que le doy satisface mis espectativas

BA

Bilale A.

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Nitro, top logiciel de création et de gestion de fichiers PDF

Pros

L'atout principale de ce logiciel est sa Facilité d'utilisation

Cons

Nitro n'intègre pas une police comme du Montserra.

Showing original review in French. See translation