Nitro Reviews

Productivity Unleashed™

Converts pdf to images.

Pros

You could edit your pdf files right away through this software. I used to open my pdf files to Adobe Photoshop just to convert it to image file but it makes the file larger. Good thing this software convert pdfs to image and it doesn't take effect on file size.

Cons

The software works slowly sometimes but other than that, it's still good for me.

Im a Convert

After the initial shock, I would definitely recommend Nitro as your replacement .pdf software

Pros

Ok so I'll admit I WAS a hardcore Adobe DC user but Nitro has a very familiar Microsoft style top ribbon. Great conversion ability, editing\review tool

Cons

I haven't yet discovered a mobile version. It doesn't play well with Adobe formatted files and there isn't a MAC version, customer service leaves much to be desired

Overpriced for the value

Horrible service and support ... I can't get a response to simple questions, and when I do get a response, it takes 2-3 days. We are currently having an issue with our licensing, and they could care less. Luckily we are only 2 months out from renewal, we will be cancelling.

Pros

Nice features like signatures and stamps that are very easy to setup.

Cons

Licensing is a nightmare...if you don't keep up with each install from the very first one, you are screwed. Their customer service/"support" is an absolute joke, and they only respond every other day.

Blacked Out

Overall I am happy with what we used it for just wish it was cheaper.

Pros

So we have to use this Software as we need to redacted tons of personal information. We get our work done a lot faster.

Cons

The cost. As I didn't pay for it myself. Our company was limited how many could have it. I had to wait till someone moved up or was fired before I COULD GET AHOLD OF IT.

Nitro Pro is a much better PDF software than adobe

Pros

Nitro pro is very easy to use and has increased functionality. It makes it easy to edit documents and convert to non-PDFs. It is very easy to watermark and make documents client-ready

Cons

There is very little I do not like. I think eventually, they will make it easier to create watermarked documents by the masses, rather than individually.

Excellent, simple, good.

Pros

The work environment is simple. It is a tool that facilitates the creation and edition of documents in PDF format. I also like the fact that you can protect documents with a password. Work with Microsoft Office applications.

Cons

The application is not configured to work on mobile devices or with audio or video files. In addition to its high consumption of memory RAM.

It's my favourite PDF software

Pros

I've used this through the past three years because I can convert all my docs into PDF's in the click of a button and with ease I can also effortlessly create PDF's on the software and they are excellent quality

Cons

I did see a major problem over the years and thats the time taken for big files a slight upgrade on that and this software is everything you need

Fast and efficient tool

Nitro really works great for combining data. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I used Nitro when it comes to combining documents together or when I convert my file to any extension. Nitro is so fast and also helps in reducing the size of the pdf documents. and the price is affordable and non expensive at all.

Cons

No issues so far. I can't remember anything bad at all.

helpful tool

gave me the option to edit docs and convert docs quickly and easily

Pros

Nitro gives me the power to edit documents right when I needed it. It also allows me to convert files into other types of files quickly and easily.

Cons

I'm using the new version and it is quite trickier than the old one but still gives the same amount of convenience.

Makes you forget about the other PDF software...

Pros

A very cost effective and easy to administer solution which provides robust functionality and features to make any job easy to process. As typical with Nitro products, easy to configure and train others to use. Overall a very good ROI.

Cons

We periodically poll our user community to gather feedback and have yet to receive any substantial issues.

Excellent product to work pdf.

This product gives me many tools to work pdf for a better price than other similar programs.

Pros

What I like most about Nitro 9 is the ease of use. No type of instruction is needed, its mere exploration serves to use it.

Cons

The least I like about Nitro 9 is that it slows down the PC a little when it's used. Sometimes, it has hung the machine causing delay in my work.

Good software for small business.

Speeds up my process of getting shipping docs and correcting minor errors in PDFs.

Pros

The white out tool comes in handy to remove pricing from a sales order to make a packing slip from it. Ease of use and features on software.

Cons

Sometimes the export to Excel and Word do not format correctly. also, some features are hard to find.

Great for Unlocking Locked PDFs

My experience was great. Nitro provided me with a work around to a problem, not necessarily a solution. It did get the job done and helped me more forward with other important tasks.

Pros

I would use Nitro to unlock secure PDFs by printing the locked PDF with Nitro. This was extremely helpful to me in my line of work. Without Nitro it was not possible to preform certain functions of my job.

Cons

I didn't use Nitro for anything other than unlocked secured PDFs. For what I needed it for it worked great. No cons to report.

Great PDF Editing Tool

Pros

This tool has come to my rescue to many times that it has already paid off its worth. Its features includes splitting, merging, editing PDF. I can quickly changes small minor mistakes in the document without drafting it completely.

Cons

The user interface can surely improve. It does need some work but it is still is good. Also some of the edit tools are hard to use

Nitro

I use nitro pretty much on a daily basis to combine and edit PDFs for electronic filing.

Pros

Nitro is very useful when editing PDFs. The software also allows you to convert files between PDF and word and makes combining PDFs easy.

Cons

It can sometime be hard to navigate ad when you are trying to type into the PDF it can be hard to get it to line up.

Excellent for editing PDFs

I really recommend Nitro, it is such a complete PDF software, it works wonders both as a reader and an editing software.

Pros

Nitro is an excellent PDF reader, but where it really shines is in it's editing tools, I have used it to flip pages when they get messy or mostly to transform sections of a document either to word or excel which saves a lot of time when reusing a information that is on your PDF

Cons

Sometimes it's word conversion can get really messy if it has a signature or if there is some type of stamp in the document.

Brilliant pdf handling tool

Pros

I appreciate the one time free ,instead of monthly subscriptions . Editing and signing out pages is super easy ,which also makes my work easier .

Cons

I feel they offer a lot of unnecessary features ,which make browsing the actual program unpleasant and harder .

best for pdf

Pros

Very fast and applicable to view and combined files

Cons

I don't face anything right now to say it is poor

Best pdf reader

I really like this program, I can convert and view my pdf files without worry or headache.

Pros

It is great, I can edit my documents, even in pdf and convert them to word, esxcel when needed.

Cons

Sometimes converting the pdf to another format is not very good, but most of them are very good and I can change what I want.

This application is very helpful, easy to use

Excellent recommended application 100%

Pros

This application is very helpful, easy to use, it is the best pdf file converter in Word, Excel, Power Point files among others, at the most important moment in one of your collaborators has retired from its tasks and you need to perform a change to some pdf file, nitro is your savior

Cons

I have not had any problem with this application can be used even online without downloading the application as such in a hurry.

Full featured PDF software at 1/2 the price of "other" software

Great PDF software and saves us BIG time on licensing costs

Pros

I don't know of anything that Adobe can do that Nitro can either do or do better. Rock solid application, lots of integrations into email, web browser, Office. Great stuff

Cons

I can't really think of anything I don't like about Nitro!

Extremely Powerful Softare

It's helped me out quite a few times and I've recommended it to quite a few people.

Pros

The PDF converter is extremely powerful, i've never come across a piece of software which is able to convert documents, especially spreadsheets back into their original formats as well as this one.

Cons

Perhaps the pricing is my least likely feature as it is quite high, but then again I guess you pay a high price for a good service.

Great tool to extract text, change and/or sign PDFs

It is my go-to tool for PDF manipulation.

Pros

It is easy to use for my needs: extracting text and or images, modifying PDFs, filling forms and signing. Cost is okay too.

Cons

Conversion to .docx is a bit hairy because of the spacing issues. No clue about the customer support since I never needed it.

Best PDF tool in my disposal

Pros

I often need to create PDF's or edit them With nitro this is so easy and simple that it saves time and effort It has all the functions I need to tackle projects

Cons

It can be difficult at the beginning but it took me about a week and I was ready and using it to its full potential

Very easy to use and inderstand

Pros

Ease of use. Good user interface. Edit features are easy to understand and use. Ability to add security features as necessary.

Cons

The advanced features available in Adobe Pro are not available. I used the free version but was still able to all of the things necessary for needs