Nitro Reviews - Page 7

Essoyomèwè A.

Higher Education, self-employed

L'un des meilleurs logiciels d'édition PDF

La signature de documents, la gestion de documents, le partage de documents, la gestion de documents

Pros

Toutes les fonctionnalités m'ont plu lors de l'usage du logiciel

Cons

C'est le prix du produit qui est très élevé

Showing original review in French. See translation

Brandon M.

Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

The best so far

Managing pdf files had been a headache for me before specially when the files provided are scanned documents, wherein you cannot use the "find" function or even just to highlight a word, but Nitro came very handy and solved all the headache-causing issues with pdf files.

Pros

This is, by far, the best PDF editor I have used. It has so many features and functions to offer not usually found on conventional PDF editor. Nitro helped us a lot with its extract and combine functions. It came very handy when we had to deal with many pdf supporting docs from our audit partners. I also liked its OCR ability which is kind of accurate as far as I have used it.

Cons

Conversion to other file formats seems to be the weakest feature of this software, specially when converting to a PDF file to excel. The wordings seem to be jumbled or grouped into tables when converted from pdf to excel.

Ígor S.

unifies all the options to work with PDF file of several programs

I saved a lot of money by not having to print things that should be sent again by mail with a simple signature and stamp

Pros

Allows to convert several types of files to PDF, allows you to digitally stamp and sign documents (you must scan it first) , by doing this you are avoiding printing many things, which will save you money and is more ecological, especially in the case where you should print something just to sign it and send it by mail. allows you to create a virtual printer with which you can print digitally in a PDF file any file or image that can be printed physically

Cons

The price is somewhat expensive if you are a single user, but the benefit is that for that price will serve up to 50 licenses and you will have one year of the Cloud service

LD

Lisa D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A life saver for so many business uses

It's been a good value for a one time purchase and the functionality remains consistent.

Pros

The ability to add to PDF and edit them is invaluable. I regularly have to de-identify documents, or add signatures. The other feature I like is the ability to export to MS word - very useful!

Cons

It's fairly straightforward to use. Sometimes you have to look through a few menus to find the feature/functions you are looking for.

OG

Oscar G.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Nitro is much better than Adobe

Pros

I've always used Adobe PDF by default, but I recently gave Nitro a try and was really delighted with the program. Nitro allows you to edit text and images, convert different document formats, from Word to PowerPoint, and combine them into a single document, all from Nitro without having to go to external software. And the best of all is that the program can convert scanned texts into editable texts, which is very useful if you work, like me, with daily documents.

Cons

The only con of the program is that it requires a high level of RAM.

TM

Tina M.

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Nitro review

Pros

With Nitro I can edit pdf and compile multiple images, pdfs into one main pdf.

Cons

It is difficult to use its PDF editing tool, and it sometimes takes me longer to edit.

JW

John W.

My Favorite PDF software

Great experience. Nitro has so many features that helps with PDF management.

Pros

Nitro is one of the best in the market. I have been using it for at least 5 years and for me, it the easiest to use when it comes to file conversion. It is the best tool that converts PDF to word document and keep the same format. It is also so fast for opening PDf files.

Cons

Nothing at all. This tool is my favorite!

Abraham C.

In a few words the Nitro software is an excellent product, it is a very powerful tool, Excellent

You can create, convert, edit, combine, protect, create forms and save your files in PDF format

Pros

In a few words the Nitro software is the total alternative to Adobe Acrobat, it allows me to do more with PDF files with powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, protect, create forms and save your files in standard PDF format of the market

Cons

It can be said that this product has its disadvantages such as: It does not allow to embed video and audio files, No mobile application, Lack of integration with online system, OCR fails for large documents, Slowness when loading large PDF files compared to Acrobat

FM

Fidel M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Nitro a good solution

It took me a while to get acquainted with the program, but once you learn to use it it becomes quite useful, I had to take out a PDF project and make this something interactive for web use and with the help of the application I managed to finish my work and get ahead with My delivery

Pros

Possibly one of the best alternatives regarding the pdf modification I have used. I had regular expectations for the program and what I needed to do but it became quite useful and I managed to see it with good eyes within my work environment. I offer good options and solutions to do my job and despite not expecting much from it, it was gratifying to know that he performed well.

Cons

possibly had a bad impression or a low expectation of the application, at first it is a bit confusing and the work area is not so friendly, over time one adapts to work with it and it flies simple and it really is a matter of custom to be able to make a pdf edition and make this interactive.

Md Alamgir K.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

NitroPDF > any other pdf reader

Pros

I have used Adobe, Foxit readers but none of them were able to satisfy my exact need. I have been using Nitro PDF for more than 5 years. It's more than sufficient for editing, reviewing with its incredible features than any other above mentioned software. Price is also satisfactory. Highly recommended

Cons

It has a minor problem while saving your pdf after editing sometimes it gets hangs.

Best PDF reader/writer I've found

Pros

Easy, full featured product that costs far less than other, similarly capable options. I'm a huge fan of the OCR and document signing features in particular.

Cons

I really have no problems whatsoever with the product. It fits all of my needs, but, if I were to quibble about anything, it would be the relative speed of handling large PDFs. This is a problem with any similarly-situated product, however, so not a knock on Nitro.

AI

Abdul I.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Better than editing in Adobe

Pros

Easy to use and tabs on the top to review and amend the PDF files

Cons

Sometimes loading the previews of the pages on the left bar is not always loading and you have to click on the page to see it (minor incovenience to an already great product)

CA

Carley A.

The best PDF software

Great experience. It is the all-in-one PDF tool that I use for everything.

Pros

Nito is so easy to use and it can be used for multiple purposes. Beside that it is a great PDF reader, it has amazing features such as converting PDF and other docs to many extensions. I used it most of the time to compress and combine files together.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Nitro.

Madushan A.

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Versatile Software for Documentation

Nitro is a valuable software and which helps to save our documents and also helps to protect environmental too

Pros

Nitro is a very useful software for documentation. Due to the Nitro, we can save papers and then we can save trees. We will be able to electronically save our valuable documents and there are many use of it. I really value this software.

Cons

Nitro software gets more RAM and response time is slow.

KT

Katy T.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Really happy with Nitro

Nitro has been my preferred pdf handler for ages and the program rarely lets me down .

Pros

You can save and move around files directly from the cloud . Nitro has a one-time fee and not a monthly subscription .Doing edits and file conversions is a breeze .

Cons

The shortcuts combos are intuitive and it took me a while at the beginning to retrain my reflexes. Larger files are slower to load .

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Edit PDFs using Nitro

Overall this software tool is helpful for both students and professionals in editing there documents. Other than that I was able to make use of this to support UI testing by extracting images without damaging image quality. It is worth purchasing this if you're someone who works in front of a computer.

Pros

I was using Nitro pro for editing PDFs since my university days. It is really helpful in editing documents, Assignments with ease of use. Recently I used it to extract images from the wire frame designs provided by clients. It was really useful to extract images within few minutes with the exact resolutions. I

Cons

As an improvement I would like to suggest it to automatic selection of the fonts used inside the document when user try to enter some text. Also better to improve the performance of hand gestures

Ganjar W.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Nitro best pdf processor for your value of money

I use Nitro to produce documents and letters necessary for college classes. Thus, it is very convenient to use Nitro.

Pros

Nitro provides complete tools to work with pdf files. Not only capable of reviewing and marking up files, users can use Nitro to split, combine or edit their pdf files. All these features are put in very intuitive user interface, which tremendously helps casual users.

Cons

Nitro PDF sometime hangs and crashes while processing documents. This is rather unfortunate since the incidents will disrupt the workflow.

Dawn H.

Retail,

Great software

Easy to use for reading and editing PDF files.

Pros

Available as Nitro PDF download that is not only free but allows you to sign documents and also do some editing. One of my favorite software applications. I use it on a daily basis and find it works better than its more well-known counterpart. I have never had to use support. Very easy to figure things out yourself or use their help files.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This is a great product. I think it is even better than the "other" brand that most people use. The cost is a little high but it is still less expensive than that other software.

MS

Madhusudan S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

I use it daily and it has the best PDF editing and integration features.

I used this programme to alter PDF files and give the documents signatures. As a result, I am getting a lot done and it appears like I have time. It has also assisted me in expanding my business.To convert a doc to a pdf file and vice versa, use Nitro PDF converter.

Pros

I truly enjoy being able to annotate the page with whatever I need, be it text, pictures, or drawings. I can save a tonne of time and paper this way. I particularly enjoy the ability to mix many PDFs; Nitro usually arranges them correctly on its own, but you can change the order easily.

Cons

A dedicated mobile device is necessary, OCR scanning has to be enhanced because it displays incorrect characters, and more frequent updates with new capabilities are needed.

Xiomara S.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Lector de PDF

Muy buena la recomiendo

Pros

Es muy útil para el día a día laboral te ayuda a mejorar presentaciones con su fácil edición o a corregir errores gramaticales de cualquier informe

Cons

El costo es un poco alto para los consumidores en latinoamerica

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Nitro Review

Pros

An awesome tool with an easy to use graphical interface for manipulating PDFs. We can modify or add text , image, tables, notes or pages to the PDFs. Moreover we can easily sign a PDF.

Cons

I find this software very efficient and useful ! I did not find any drawbacks. Even the price is reasonable compared to the features it provides!

CF

Clément F.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Super convertisseur PDF

Pros

C'est vraiment très pratique pour convertir facilement les word en PDF

Cons

Il y a toujours un message qui demande à l'utilisateur s'il souhaite définir ce logiciel par défaut, ce qui rend la navigation moins fluide.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Un buen editor PDF

Pros

Es una muy buena alternativa a Adobe, lo utilizamos en algunos equipos y funciona perfectamente, te permite editar y trabajar con PDF sin ninguna dificultad y con una relación calidad precio muy buena. Una gran herramienta plenamente recomendable

Cons

No hay nada negativo que haga que no recomiende esta herramienta

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

KH

Kyle H.

Accounting,

Nitro is a great alternative to Adobe PDF reader

Efficient PDF capabilities

Pros

I love how Nitro allows you to easily convert PDF's into text so that you can actually manipulate the content within the PDF. Also, Nitro will convert the PDF into any of the Microsoft Office files that are needed for the job.

Cons

The user interface isn't the easiest to navigate through. Simply saving the file requires additional clicks that most other software does not.

BD

Bhawin D.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Very nice platform for pdf

This is very good application for your pdf. You can read, edit and do many more using Noitro.

Pros

I m using Nitro for more than 2 years. I like it very much. I found Nitro very easy to read and edit my pdf documents. You can do anything you want using Nitro.

Cons

Sometimes it crash unexpectedly. I m not sure about the reason. But overall it has nice performance. I do not see any more drawbacks.