Nitro Reviews

Productivity Unleashed™

Nitro

A good product to edit PDF files

Excellent for people who receive lot of document files

Pros

This helped me to edit lot of pdf file documents in my day to day activities, As HR I use to receive multiple file format and among that PDF is more. Editing PDF was difficult through online but with Nitro it become so easy like editing a word document .

Cons

It took time to lean how to use the feature. It is not difficult task to learn Nitro but for name sake as a Cons

Nitro PDF for advanced PDF viewing

I am really satisfied with the functions that Nitro extends. However, the edit option is available in its paid full version. Yet, I prefer it over Adobe PDF reader or Foxit reader.

Pros

The most interesting part of the software is the 'Edit' PDF option which is pretty much not available in any other competitive software. Extracting and combining PDF files from PDFs or other file formats like JPG is another advantage.

Cons

The software is pretty heavy for the processor if there are many PDF files open. Hence, this could be a hardware limited option at times. Yet, the pros are much more worth it over this issue.

This application is very helpful, easy to use

Excellent recommended application 100%

Pros

This application is very helpful, easy to use, it is the best pdf file converter in Word, Excel, Power Point files among others, at the most important moment in one of your collaborators has retired from its tasks and you need to perform a change to some pdf file, nitro is your savior

Cons

I have not had any problem with this application can be used even online without downloading the application as such in a hurry.

NitroPDF has many great features.

NitroPDF is great for combining a lot of documents together at no time.

Pros

I like that NitroPDF works great for converting and combining a bulk of word documents together. The software is robust and very fast. The OCR feature is also great that converts out scanned documents to editable files. Also, the price is very convenient when compared to other softwares.

Cons

I wish if they had any apps that can work on my iPad.

Review for Nirto

Over all i really like this software for my personal, office work

Pros

I can edit Pdf document very easily, this is the most valuable feature i found out form this software.

Cons

While installing this software more unwanted (adon) softwares get installed which i hate really.

Great tool to extract text, change and/or sign PDFs

It is my go-to tool for PDF manipulation.

Pros

It is easy to use for my needs: extracting text and or images, modifying PDFs, filling forms and signing. Cost is okay too.

Cons

Conversion to .docx is a bit hairy because of the spacing issues. No clue about the customer support since I never needed it.

Great tool for combining PDFs

I highly encourage everyone to use it especially students. It saves my time in combining pdfs. I use Nitro to combine my research papers together. It is easy to sort the pdf files in any order or delete any page.

Pros

NitroPro helps me to combine multiple pdf files easily into one pdf. It doesn't take time. Also, I like it because I can edit my document by adding or removing text.

Cons

It crashes when I combine multiple pdf files and then I add a text

Best PDF tool in my disposal

Pros

I often need to create PDF's or edit them With nitro this is so easy and simple that it saves time and effort It has all the functions I need to tackle projects

Cons

It can be difficult at the beginning but it took me about a week and I was ready and using it to its full potential

Very easy to use and inderstand

Pros

Ease of use. Good user interface. Edit features are easy to understand and use. Ability to add security features as necessary.

Cons

The advanced features available in Adobe Pro are not available. I used the free version but was still able to all of the things necessary for needs

PDF software

We made do with the software and it had some convenient features

Pros

The auto bookmark function was extremely useful and convenient. It made the use of the software a lot easier

Cons

No connection to the tax software that was being used. Made using the software and working with others a bit harder

Great software for file conversions..

Pros

Nitro is really a handy software for conversion of files. It can be used for example, to convert pdf file to word file or from word file to pdf. I usually convert my files to pdf format before sending it to clients as pdf cannot be edited. We can also combine files using Nitro. Good one!

Cons

I use this software frequently and i am loving it.

Nitro

Pros

I love being able to convert word documents into PDF, i like being able to put notes on my documents, i like that my scans are clear and the editing

Cons

Sometimes it runs really slow and closes or shut downs on me

Nitro

Pros

Perfect program for editing different types of files! I personally love the option to combine different files in one, you can also do the opposite- to separate pages from one document. Options to create PDF files from different file types is amazing. You can also convert them to word, excel power point, to image format and other.

Cons

Pricing could be the only issue, however there is a free trial

It is a powerful software with powerful tools to work with PDF documents.

This software benefits me because I can create PDF documents thanks to its powerful tools with which I can edit, protect, combine, annotate, fill out forms and that are 100% compatible with other readers of PDF files.

Pros

* I like that I can create PDF documents from the user interface. * I can transform PDF files to Word and Excel documents, among others, quickly and easily. * It has the option to encrypt the created files, which gives me security when sending them.

Cons

* * It does not have Linux option in a native way, at least for the most used distributions. * Sometimes it consumes a lot of memory.

So Easy To Use

I am the form manager for our company, Nitro made it so easy for me to create PDF fill-in forms for all of our techs to use on the road. There is no need to learn Java or anything else.

Pros

The ability to create any type of PDF form needed.

Cons

The software is sometimes a little bit slow to load.

Better than Adobe Acrobat.

Converting pdf's to other formats is the best!

Pros

The conversion to Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other formats are excellent. This is by far the most useful aspect

Cons

Not as user friendly as Adobe Acrobat. Often not compatible with pdf's received from others, but usually OK.

Nitro Review

Pros

Being able to split and merge PDFs and easily add notes

Cons

I've experienced several glitches where I have to exit the program and reopen the document when trying to split documents

Great Value and Fully Featured

I liek the price, the features and the ease of use. Compared to the higher pric products it is great value

Pros

The ease of use and intuitive menus make this a great everyday editor and reader , splitter and joiner and pdf annotator!

Cons

The export to excel is only so so. But so are many others. There is nothign not to like for the price. It is reliable and I exopect supprot woudl be good. I have had no need for it so far.

More than a viewer

Pros

Nitro is the perfect PDF viewer. Is allows you to complete information as a form, make notes, and a lot of things. Is think is user friendly, so is easy to use and nice at the view.

Cons

No cons for Nitro. I think is just what you need.

Easy to use and powerful

Pros

Edits .pdf documents with ease. Excellent OCR capabilities. Lighter on resources than the competition (such as Adobe or Foxit). Can modify the text of a PDF after rendering OCR, which is both impressive and adds a competitive edge.

Cons

It's not perfect when it comes to editing a PDF, but few PDF editors are. The biggest con is that replacing text in an existing PDF file can be somewhat frustrating, as it tends to drop words and characters down to the next line rather than typing across a straight line.

Nitro: above the overall

Pros

In terms of price it's a really good and competitive software that you can use even on free mode for daily use, the good gui makes the difference

Cons

Heavy to charge, waste resources on the machine

Great pdf editor

Pros

This pdf editor is easy to use and has tons of different tools to chose from to make your pdfs exactly how you want them.

Cons

None - the software is easy to use and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Excellent tool to edit and combine pdfs.

Helpful in Education. I use it to edit my pdf documents and to combine many documents. I rely on Nitro to combine pdfs as I can easily place them in any order I want.

Pros

- It is a useful tool. I use it to combine my reports together into one pdf. - I can easily edit and add any text to my document. - It saves my time.

Cons

Sometimes when it crashes when the document size is too large.

Good alternative to Acrobat

The ability to edit PDF files.

Pros

I've used PrimoPDF for several years, before it was acquired by Nitro. After that I switched to Nitro's paid version, because it offered so much extra features. The PDF editing part was what I needed, and that's what I like most about it. There are other editors out there (online ones), but theirs does a better job at keeping the same design.

Cons

The price tag, I think I paid when upgrading to it. They do promote themselves as the Acrobat alternative, but for the same price, it costs now you could get 1-year subscription to Acrobat.

Great PDF reader

I use Nitro PDF to create student reports on our English club. Nitro PDF allows me to do lots of things with only a small fee - compared to other readers.

Pros

Nitro PDF allows user to read and modify pdf documents. It has functions similar to other pdf reader programs but with very affordable price. This makes Nitro PDF a very desirable application for small industries.

Cons

Nitro PDF uses fairly light memory but it adds with each pdf files I open to the point that it might freeze if I open several pdf files at once.