Officetrax Reviews

4.06/5 (36 reviews)
Pros
  • Seeing as it has NEVER recorded my time on site correctly, I would say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
  • The part that I use is just invoicing but i find it easy to use I'm still learning to navigate it
  • This program helps me to organize, schedule, and track my maintenance activities more efficiently.
  • Once a quotation is prepared, it can be converted into an Invoice. costs are separated very accurate.
Cons
  • ?????? There is nothing to like about the current version I am attempting to use.
  • Too many steps to provide a quote, process for invoicing, etc. Not well organized for what we pay to use the site.
  • I wish the dashboard was a little more intuitive but it still gives me the ability to visualize work order amounts.
  • Nothing bad at all. I have had no issues or complaints. Great system, great customer service! Never had any problems
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Steve Prosser

Its a good program

Pros

Cons
I find that having to list all parts separately very time consuming, we include a copy of the invoice with the parts break down

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Catherine Greer

3***

Reviewed 2018-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Clear up and make it more obvious what each work order means, or group them together easier, it was just very hard to navigate around and get it right the first time, but the customer service was great and they always helped me when i called not knowing what i was doing!

Pros
It is really nice to have a place to go to be able to file all work orders instead of calling someone each time something breaks in the store.

Cons
The selection for work orders, I am always putting in the wrong work order because its very vague on what each work order is

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Christy Gates

Great System!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-25

Love everthing about it!

Pros
Easy to use, great customer service. Always very helpful and fast! Helps to keep track pf expenses and things needed for out locations/./

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Scott Allen

Not Impressed

Used monthly for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I am allowed to enter my own reference number into the work order and can search via that reference number.

Cons
It's cumbersome to use and only works with Internet Explorer. It's hard to get reports. The colored parts of the screen that tell you the number of open work orders, etc. is never accurate. I use and have used several other facility service programs and this is by far my least favorite.

Response from Becca

Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for taking time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I’d like to share an invite with you to try our upgraded software that works great on all browsers and devices. I think you’ll notice some other great improvements too! I’ll have one of our account specialists reach out to you to see if you’re interested. I think we’ll be able to resolve these pain points for you. Thanks again!

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

AXEL BARRERO

Sea of options

Used monthly for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a great tool once is learned but it takes a while to train on it and mastered.

Pros

Cons
There are too many little procedures for too many options. Probably could be simplified obsoleting some non essential fields.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Elisa Carnahan

GREAT SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-10-12

I use Office Trax on a daily basis at my job. it is easy to navigate in all areas from entering a service call, contacting a vendor, running a quick report, and tracking my facilities expense. This software has immeasurable value. Additionally, any problems with the software are quickly and easily fixed. I'd recommend it to anyone in the Facilities field!

Response from Core 7 Technologies

We really appreciate the positive review - thank you so much for the kind words!

Randy Graves

Overall experince is ok

Reviewed 2018-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Ease of getting reference # (PO#) to get paid. Makes it easier. Had to use other characters to get past this step

Cons
Too many steps to go through. Having to schedule the delivery, show on site when delivered, then pending invoice when scheduled for pickup.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Kristin Reed

Overpriced and unorganized.

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Being able to keep track of all open/closed/pending repairs for all locations. Time stamp feature is a plus.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Charlie Lloyd

Disappointed.

Reviewed 2019-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Solved nothing, created many problems, and added more time and stress to my workday.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Asha Szakalski

Not bad, but pretty awkward to navigate in

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Sending email messages right from the program, and having a record of them under each request as well as in email.

Cons
Very awkward to navigate in. When organize list by location #, for example, from highest to lowest, it does not stay in this order for long. Keeps switching back every time you go into a task and then back out again. Going through page by page each time is very time consuming and annoying.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10