Okappy

Field service management solution for businesses

Okappy Reviews

Revelation to our business

Pros

The ease of use - quick creation and assignment of jobs. Linked very easy to our accounting system so we can raise and track invoices. Creating new customers (connections) and giving them access to their job sheets etc reduces admin time enormously. Our job sheets have also been customized and any changes are usually made within an hour of requesting.

Cons

Sometimes the search parameters are a little broad so it takes a few searches to get to what I need, but given our customer base and contracts base this is only to be expected in a new set up and we are refining every day.

We use the Okappy Software on a daily basis, not sure how we done business before without it!!

Pros

Okappy has reduced the amount of paper work by about 90% and on an even better note it has reduced my workload by about 80% as a Service Manager who manages multiple engineers. I am no longer chasing reports. They are done once the engineer completes a job and I get them instantly. I can then make any adjustments if required and email them straight to the customer which helps us provide a fast efficient service. If I need to know a customers job history all the reports are there instantly at my fingertips. Basically the Okappy system has improved the service we provide whilst helping to make us super efficient and provide the best service for our customers.

Cons

I am seriously struggling to find something that I don't like about the Okappy system as it really has made my job and life a lot easier, but if I had to choose something I would have to say (and its not really a dislike) the fact that certain customer details once you have added a customer to the system can only be changed by emailing Okappy directly. But on the other side of the coin their customer service is very friendly and extremely efficient and any requests from myself have always been dealt with professionally and promptly.

software works

Okappy gives us a great overview in the jobs. The software works perfect for our filling team but we are still struggling with our install team as we can't really get an overview of the amount of hours we spent on 1 project over multiple days and team members. Although we might look for a more compleet software package that will help us with planning. We still do a lot of double jobs.

Pros

The software is easy to use although we don't have 100% of our staff using it. Okappy made us work paperless.

Cons

We would like to make changes in the form ourself. But this is not possible. our business is changing all the time and so are our forms. we need to contact Okappy for every change and that doesn't work for us. Also the report part of the software doesn't give us a readable overview.

Hi Dineke, thanks for the review. You can make changes to the forms yourself very easily - more information is available at https://www.okappy.com/support-article/creating-job-templates/ The reports provide an overview of your jobs, invoices or customer information. You can also download or sync to Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to create more in-depth reporting. Again there's lots of information on our support pages at https://www.okappy.com/support/ Thanks Richard

Changed our Company ( 4 the better)

The staff has always been very helpful and have worked with us to customise this to suit our company.

Pros

Going from a paper based "system" to a software base, has enabled us to go from 2 techs to 7 easily. With search function and easy attachments making life easier

Cons

Would be nice to be able to choose what order jobs appeared on workers runsheet without choosing a time.

Hi Gary, thanks for the review and feedback. We'll take it on board. It's always been really nice working with you guys

Crystal DMS Ltd

This system has completely benefited our business with increased efficiency, organisation and Client correspondence.

Pros

This software has changed our administration and processes so we have become more efficient and are able to share more information with our Clients.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility in amending the set up of job sheets to include Engineer present, direct dial to mobile, etc. Also I would like to see the dates in English format please :)

Superb system, constantly improving and adding new features.

Time saving software for all members of staff.

Pros

Okappy has totally streamlined our business paperwork and linked everything perfectly with Xero for invoicing all from once place. Customers chasing for paperwork was causing us a headache daily, even though we previously implemented a costly paperless system it just never functioned as promised and OKAppy is a breath of fresh air. Customers now they have a online portal so that they can print a job sheet the moment its completed in the field !! Customer service from the OkAppy has been also been the best we have found from the market, even speaking with subcontractors and customers direct to assist them using the system.

Cons

easy to deliver requested job sheets to customers

Pros

easy to use surface, can open from any type of phone, tablet, or desktop computer. Can re-edit jobs if needed. Few seconds after the job is done the job sheet is visible.

Cons

Different company, different needs. As far as I like the fact that I can re-edit job sheets, in our case customers should not be able to do so.

It has changed the way we run our business.

It has made the whole procedure from call out to invoice a seamless process.

Pros

It is instant, so the Engineer and the office can see what it happening in real time. I can create invoices instantly and easily.

Cons

Not able to create credit notes, which would be such a help as they are the only thing that I still have create manually.

Great product and really changing the way job management is done

Pros

Ability to connect to the entire network of contractors and staff seamlessly, Ease of use - it really is intuitive. It is a light touch but delivered a lot of value.

Cons

There are a few tricks you need to learn to stay on the screen when you searching. Archived jobs are slow to work with.

Easy to use and effective job management solution

Saves time from my old paper based job system, allows me to get on with running the company. Helps all my staff manage their jobs so much easier and faster.

Pros

Saves time managing my jobs and invoicing clients Easy to use with loads of useful features Accessible on all my devices