RightSignature

Online Document Signing, Electronic Signatures

RightSignature Reviews - Page 4

Handling forms digitally is extremely convenient

Pros

Including the links in your already existing templates is really easy . The confirmation email process makes it very hard for someone to use RightSignature maliciously .

Cons

The links can be too long and this is discouraging for some customers. It's also hard to make edits ,to the point where we usually just start anew when something needs to be changed .

The importance of using RightSignature

RightSignature solves time management. If you are from South and you need to sign a contract all the way from North, no need to travel! Just use RightSignature because this is a hassle free digital e-signature! Kudos to the creator of this software!

Pros

I like RightSignature because it save lots of papers! You can sign an important document or contract without hassle because this is a electronic/digital signature. No need for me and for my colleague to meet in person if they need my signature right away.

Cons

Sometimes, using RightSignature makes us hard to determine whether the signature came from the right person or not.

Right signature seemed like a good alternative but didn't work for me

Not a great experience they gave me an intro price and I ended up paying more than I expected.

Pros

Getting electronic signature on phones tablets or computers. I had hoped it would make things flow more smoothly

Cons

many clients signed in the wrong spot or missed signatures some couldn't figure it out at all. For me it was just too expensive and didn't do what I had hoped it would

Effective for contracts but not as many features as others

While RightSignature works well as a way to sign contracts and sends a notification upon its execution, it lacks features that HelloSign does in helping signers to organize their own documents.

Pros

It is simple and straightforward to access documents and to sign contracts through notifications received. The status of the document and its expiration are clearly stated in the notification email.

Cons

The look of the notification emails is more technical and not as aesthetically clean as HelloSign. After the link expires, you also cannot access the document without requesting a new download link. In this regard, HelloSign is much more preferable as you can create your own account and have all your previous documents saved and organized there.

Great and easy to use

Overall very positive experience. Will continue to use!

Pros

We use this for all of our professional contracts. Makes it much easier to use an electronic signature especially during COVID and when submitting remotely. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons that o have encountered. The product was easy to use and integrate into contracts.

Worry not about Printing Document

I love it and recommend to all that work with document needs to be sign to use it

Pros

This helps us to signed document online without even printing out and send it to you clients.

Cons

Signing document online is one of best benefit to get because we no longer worries about extra charges of printing signing with pens and scan.

RightSignature is the one to use!

I have been using this product for a week now and I am very impressed! I have sent a few documents out for signatures and it couldn't possibly be any easier. The option to post some of my forms online is going to expedite many of the hurdles I experience out in the field. I highly recommend this product for any one searching for an on-line signature program.

Pros

It is very user friendly

Cons

Not sure

Makes the tedious quick

Pros

A really neat way to handle paperwork digitally ,instead of going through the process of printing ,filling out and scanning documents. The verification process also ensures your info is secure/

Cons

Can get expensive if used by multiple people in a team ,as they charge on a per-user basis .

useful and convenient

Highly recommended as document signing becomes easy and convenient.

Pros

It was easy to use, no training nor instruction required as it was very easy to figure out. No issues while using.

Cons

Nothing. Did not encounter any problems while using the app. Was able to finish signing of documents quick and easy.

RightSignature

Overall, this is an effective and efficient way to obtain signatures for your documents and I would highly recommend!

Pros

It allows our tenants and business partners to digitally sign legal documents without have to come to our corporate office. I also has a nice feature of sending an email to you once everyone has signed the document, I have use several signature software previously and this was the only one the alerted me when the document was ready.

Cons

One of the only cons I have experienced, is that I cannot copy templates so I have to create the same form several times when I'm sending to different people.

Not a good product

I am trying to use this product for clients but can;t get anyone to stick with it due to the price and lack of features/functionality. Docusign , hello sign , panda doc, etc are all better products than this

Pros

No pros from my experiences with this product

Cons

The API is terrible. Merge field values can only be used once, you can't clone templates, any time a change is made you have to remap ALL the field and template IDs. Terrible API documentation

RightSigning

Reduce the need for paper signatures, which was accomplished. The reluctance to use by customers was the biggest holdup.

Pros

This is a great digital signing software to get legal documents digitally signed. It allows for red-line edit requests as well.

Cons

Sometimes customers will not sign digitally, so a paper copied signed, scanned and signed by the other side is necessary. This isn't a dig on the software, more of customer acceptance.

Use for Clients to Sign E-File Authorization Forms for Tax Returns

It is great, but comparable websites like Docusign offer the same service. Phone compatibility could be better.

Pros

The email updates when all people on the document sign the PDF

Cons

You cannot save a contact list/have the software memorize names or email addresses

Okay document signing software

Personally, I feel as though there are better document signing software programs out there, so I would be less likely to recommend this one.

Pros

I like how it shows you the remaining number of signatures or initials you have to make in any given document, so that you know how much more/longer you have to complete it. Also, I like that you can easily download a PDF of the completed document (with signatures/initials).

Cons

I don't like that the default signature is to "click and hold" to scribble your name -- it never comes out right and doesn't look professional on the final document.

Nearly perfect for my company!

Pros: I feel it's vastly easier to setup compared to others. Online Forms. I don't even need the document section as Online Forms takes care of it all. I just tell my customers to go to the website and fill out all the information and we set them up in minutes! Cons: It's not as business friendly as I would hope. You aren't able to copy template forms between senders so I have to set up 7 templates for the same thing. However I already asked if something like this could be implemented. Crossed fingers

Easy and Quick!

RightSignature proved to be quick and easy to use. I was in a pinch and needed to create a form and email it very quickly. I uploaded a form and created the required fillable spaces and signature within minutes using the drag and drop features. The site is so intuitive that I didn't need to watch any of the help videos. When I had a question about the functionality of the form I'd created, I used the online chat and had an answer in under a minute. I also tested out completing and signing the form on my mobile phone and did so with ease.

RightSignature has Extremely Poor Support, Not GDPR compliant

Pros

There are not many pro's that I can think of other than the service is simple to use. Stay away and find something better priced, with better support and that actually care about their product.

Cons

No updates in years, lack of timely and courteous support, no ability to backup documents, limited API functionality. I have been submitting tickets for almost a year with many of them going completely unanswered. If you use forms and have a lot of documents associated with them it is impossible to get backups of your documents.

Online Signatures with Podio

I needed to get signatures for documents from podio. My clients can now sign their documents online...which cuts my postage costs and speeds up my deal flow.

Pros

Works with my CRM Saves on Postage Speeds up my deals

Cons

Stay away, bad customer support when you need it

Horrible customer service interferes with a decent product.

Pros

Useful but many competitors to consider first

Cons

Horrible horrible customer service. The free trial is limited. We liked the features. We wanted to pay to upgrade. Took 2 hours on the phone, TWO HOURS. Four emails. No luck. They suggest starting over, ruining hours of work to get our forms right. STAY AWAY.

Easy to Use Product

Reliable, solid product. I'm happy with it.

Pros

Great price point, accessible, and the customer service I received was excellent which is a huge reason why I stick with a product.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing at first, in terms of how to set up the signature boxes, who signs, etc. UI needs a little assistance as well, looks like a product from 2001.

Easy Breezy

Pros

This is so neat. So easy to use and very convenient.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about this software..

RightSignature is a trap

Pros

They make canceling extremely difficult. So much so that you have to actually have a phone call. Online it only says you can cancel, but not how.

We bought new CRM Software and Needs an E Contract Portal

It was easy to set up and easy to interface the API, this will give us to go totally paperless in our offices

Pros

Easy of use

Cons

Price

Switched from Docusign

We just switched to RightSignature from Docusign and we are enjoying the new system. It features better integration with our invoicing platform, quoting tools and lowers our costs. So far so good for us overall but I did find the new interface for setup a bit confusing over the Docusign interface. I would still highly recommend RightSignature, if I was starting out tomorrow I would be on RightSignature.

Not the best

Pros

We could get the signatures from our clients easier than with scans

Cons

A bit hard to set it up and maintain. Most of the time signatures don't come through