Docubee Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.98/10

Reviews by rating

Support has also been amazing and responsive. Very excited to continue to expand our use of this product.
It can be difficult to set up complex workflows.

HM

Hannah M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great for Event Servicing and Planners

Since most of our SMERF clients don't have access to office equipment, OnTask is used predominantly to assist clients with signing contracts over their phone or tablet.It's been a great tool for getting quick turnaround on bookings that we would otherwise struggle to contract with.

Pros

OnTask has made signing contracts so much more accessible for SMERF clients, who often don't have a home printer, scanner, etc. to sign contracts.I expected this to be difficult for older clients who are not tech-proficient, but the required signature areas and easy "click-and-go" features make this accessible for all of our clients.

Cons

I wish that I could merge a workflow document with additional pages and/or quick-sign documents.Our contracts are partially customized to the client, but there are several consistent contract pages that we have to manually add signatures, text boxes, and radio groups to since the automatic function also doesn't work.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Hannah! Combining custom and static documents may be a possibility in our envelope or workflow feature - I encourage you to reach out to your account manager or support@ontask.io to explore how we can help automate your contract! Have a great day!

BV

Brandon V.

Publishing, 201-500 employees

Easy document workflow process

This service is allowing our business to take paper workflows (in our case, HR documents) that we were hindered from filling out due to the COVID19 related work from home transition. We're now able to quickly and efficiently provide processing of these critical documents.

Pros

The best part of OnTask is the ability to pre-define workflow steps and allow us to control which fields each user has the ability to fill out, and provide them an easy interface to interact with. This allowed us to easily provide a quick way to get important documents filled and signed with digital method to make our workflows quicker and simpler.

Cons

There are some aspects that are still up-and-coming. There is not a decline detail function, meaning that if a user declines, they are unable to provide a reason that goes back to the previous person. We also had to have OnTask custom build us a script to send the document back to a specific person and clear the fields. Otherwise, the decline causes the user to have to start the workflow from the beginning.

Brandon, thank you so much for the honest review and feedback. We have enjoyed helping your company so much. I am going to make sure to run your potential areas of improvement by our developers. We want to continue to make our product better for our customers.

WP

Wallace P.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Use of OnTask

It’s easy to use but doesn’t provide enough functionality

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive for any user.

Cons

I cannot go back and review what PTO has previously been approved

BB

Bob B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

OnTask would have saved me countless hours with my previous business

The reason I felt compelled to write this review is that their partner program is excellent and their customer success team is passionate and top-notch.

Pros

OnTask can act as a drop-in replacement for Adobe Sign or Docusign but with the automation and workflow settings that the 'e-sign' platforms do not have. I know first hand how time-consuming this stuff can be when you don't have the right tools. With no-task, a bit of setup upfront will pay huge dividends long-term if you have processes surrounding documents. The icing on the cake is the Zapier integration.

Cons

This isn't specific to OnTask but any similar service requires an upfront effort to build the initial workflows and there seems to not be a great way to streamline this. It feels like a bit of a time investment to get started but I haven't found a similar service that doesn't feel that way.

SM

Sonya M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

On Task

It was a little quirky to figure out in the beginning, but works well.

Pros

The price of OnTask was half the price of a competitor and is easy to use.

Cons

I would like to see the platform save previously used email addresses to save time.

Thank you for the review and feature suggestion, Sonya! There may be auto-fill features available to you to help with adding email addresses. Reach out to your account manager or support@ontask.io and they would be happy to help. Have a great day!

TB

Terri B.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Intuitive System & Great Support

I don't typically respond to new vendor inquiries I receive. However, I'm so glad I did! They cut the price in half and the signee experience is better!

Pros

This platform is very easy to navigate and the support personnel are friendly and responsive. The option to have an OnTask account manager set-up the form was a bonus.

Cons

There have been a few instances where the user isn't able to access the agreement. This could be a user issues or a platform issue. Unfortunately, I haven't receive details of the issues in order to help troubleshoot.

Thank you for leaving a review, Terri! We are happy to dig into any issues with users having access issues. Even if it is user issues, we are here to support and mitigate. We are so glad you made the switch and are a part of the OnTask family.

PF

Pito F.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

On Task is No Task!

Great experience from On Task! Needed signatures for insurance contracts are easily sent our for signatures and returned signed in minutes. For many clients this saves time, money and gas! More importantly it frees up time for our office to make more sales.

Pros

Sending out contracts for signature is fast and easy. Having the typewriter icon for optional fonts is very helpful.

Cons

I would like to learn more about the features available with "On Task" but don't know where to get training videos for the other features.

Thank you for the review, Pito! OnTask has many helpful videos and articles on our website - check out our Resource Center and look for videos or Help Center. We also have office hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 2 to 2:30 PM EST where you can get live help with OnTask! Have a great day!

JW

Jeanne W.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Streamlined Contract Management

My experience with OnTask has been effective and efficient. I work directly with the contracts and our department manages OnTask. Every time we have used OnTask for contract signatures, we have no issues.

Pros

Our Customer Representative was amazing. Great communication every step of the way. Never a delay in response, always on top of every step. Willing to email, call, or Zoom.

Cons

I do not have a negative regarding OnTask. When I took over the contract management, I reached out to the IT staff that work within OnTask. They had questions. When I met with [sensitive content hidden] our rep, she was glad to have them included. They had several questions and all were answered in a timely manner and resolved. Great Job.

Thank you for the review, Jeanne! We are very proud of the customer service we provide, so glad to hear Hillary is taking great care of you and your team.

SP

Shelley P.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Great Tool - Used Daily

Pros

During the pandemic, this system kept our operations running and made the remote signature process fairly easy from the get go.

Cons

I would like to be able to "align" fields in documents so that the final document appears more professional - especially when sending to 3rd party contractors and partners. And the darn "continue" button that is to the far bottom right side is difficult for users to find. They want to scroll within the document and not the screen to find the "continue" button.

Thank you for your review and feedback, Shelley! I will pass your feedback on field alignment and the continue button to the product team. The ability to align fields sounds like it could be really helpful for users!

CM

Charlie M.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Best eSign Tool We've Found

I love OnTask's support team and how willing they are to work with any and all needs.

Pros

OnTask is great for customizing forms and easily tracking signatures.

Cons

Integration with other products is not as seamless as we have other tools, but is still completely capable.

Thank you for the review, Charlie! We are so glad to hear that OnTask is making forms and signatures easy. Have a great day!

MM

Matteo M.

Textiles, 1-10 employees

Software completo ed economico

Pros

OnTask è un software open-source per la creazione di flussi di lavoro automatizzati, progettato per semplificare la gestione dei dati e delle attività quotidiane. Ecco di seguito alcuni aspetti positivi di questo software:Aspetti positivi:- Interfaccia utente intuitiva: OnTask dispone di un'interfaccia utente semplice e intuitiva che consente agli utenti di creare facilmente flussi di lavoro automatizzati.-...

Cons

Aspetti negativi:- Limitazioni nella creazione di flussi di lavoro: sebbene OnTask offra molte opzioni di personalizzazione, ci sono alcune limitazioni nella creazione dei flussi di lavoro, che potrebbero non essere sufficienti per tutte le esigenze dell'utente.- Supporto limitato: essendo un software open-source, il supporto tecnico è limitato. Gli utenti possono trovare difficoltà a risolvere eventuali...

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

RC

Ryan C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Makes workflow building easier.

It has been overall good, and gets better each day. I like that you guys are still actively developing it. It felt a little raw at first but now things seem to be getting added to the product to make it easier. I would like to list some suggestions though: -A label field on a web form, currently I just use a text box and make it read-only. -A blank space field on the web form so I can get the layout...

Pros

What I like the most about this product is the user interface. The drag and drop ui is really cool when building out workflows like this. I know this can be tricky to implement and maintain and I have yet to see it fail me. The next best thing would be the support that they offer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] trained us on the software and has been there to answer any questions we had in a timely,...

Cons

The think I liked least about the product was the user experience when getting used to it. There were some bugs that were annoying like not knowing if the auto save worked or not. But they went and added a feature that let you know it saved and how many changes there were that need to be published. Then again I am the one making the workflows, the ones that just need to run the workflows love it, it has made their life easier.

PS

Pat S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

This has made our lives so much easier!

We've enjoyed using OnTask and have received great customer service all along the way. As customer support manager, that part is very important to me!

Pros

We've now implemented OnTask for 99% of our forms and it has sped up the process of getting things signed immensely! Setting up automatic reminders and the fact the recipient can download their own copies of signed forms has saved a lot of work on our end and also greatly reduced the chance for us missing something. Support has also been amazing and responsive. Very excited to continue to expand our use of this product!

Cons

The fact we can't re-send the same task and can only send a link to it.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Pat! We have enjoyed helping eBridge automate and make your form processes easier. As for resending the same task, we may be able to help you with that. Reach out to us at support@ontask.io and we can work on building that into your workflow depending on which task you want to resend. Have a great day!

MF

Mary F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Tampa Bay Active Life Games Registration

The Tampa Bay Active Life Games Registration process this year was much easier than in the past. If a participant did not want to pay online they could at least input the information themselves (this saved a lot of time) and send in their check. They could also print the registration form and information themselves. We registered 360 people to participate in a variety of 28 events. The stream lined process that ontask provided was great. Once someone registered we were immediately notified via email and again once paid via online through PayPal.

Pros

Ease of using the program. To register in an event you filled out the initial information of name, birthdate, address etc and then clicked the events on days that you wanted to participate. This program allowed for their to even be only one event selected on a specific day where you could not physically do more than one event on that day. Participants were given to options to pay: either online...

Cons

We had a few participants that registered that experienced difficulty entering the information correctly and we determined that this was mostly due to user error (our demographic for registration was 50 to 97).

RV

Randall V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easiest and Most Cost Effective Digital Signing Platform

Pros

The robust feature set of OnTask is simple and intuitive. It is incredibly easy to integrate with other applications such as Salesforce, Gmail, and Quickbooks. Their customer service team is also proactive and goes above and beyond my expectations.

Cons

I have no complaints with OnTask. It is easier and less expensive than our previous eSignature app, DocuSign.

Thank you so much for your review, Randall! We are so happy you are getting value out of OnTask and appreciate your feedback.

MS

Michael S.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

OnTask for COVID-19 Policy Compliance

With the help of OnTask we have a very good handle on who is and is not in compliance with our COVID-19 policy.

Pros

We use OnTask to manage compliance with our institution's COVID vaccine/booster requirement. Once you get used to the templates and interfaces, it is fairly easy to navigate and contains a wealth of information. Customer support has been very responsive when needed.

Cons

Customizing various workflows is tricky but once you get used to it it's fairly straight forward. The dashboard, at least the way we have it set up, is a little "busy" so it's a little hard to train others how to use the application.

Thank you for the review! We know COVID-19 Policies and Compliances we quickly needed and rapidly changing and we are so happy that we were able to help you get through it. We are working on updating our Dashboard now and hope to have a better and more trainable experience for our customers in the new year. We appreciate the feedback!

Natasha O.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Works great expect…

It’s been amazing. Training, setup, and use has been great except the mobile issue.

Pros

It’s very user friendly for our parents who have to fill out the waiver prior to the child’s party. We send a waiver link specifically for that child’s party allowing her guests to fill the waiver and it be filed under that party guests file. It’s great!

Cons

Not mobile friendly at all! We use our phone on the bus to check waiver before the kids enter the bus. When we click download on the reports side it pops up a view/ download option. When you click view it prompts you to an excel spreadsheet or notes. Our phone does not have excel and it’s makes it very difficult to view completed waivers or send the coPelted list to the party mom prior to our arrival. Major CON for the use of this program. It would be ideal to download and view on the same screen rather than open an excel spreadsheet or place in notes.

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am going to take your mobile concerns back to the team. We are always striving to enhance the product in ways our customers need and want it most and we truly appreciate your insight.

GR

Gregg R.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Lots of potential to create custom flows that meet organization needs.

Document Collection, Signature Capture, Document Management, personalized interactions with each recipient.

Pros

ability to personalize transactions and structure document flow in unique and helpful ways.

Cons

Global document search still in development. Learning curve is a bit steep but once you grasp the structure and tools you will not have few id any issues and support is always there to help.

Thank you for the review and feedback Gregg! We value customer enhancement requests and hear your request for the stronger search capabilities! We are always here if you need us.

AM

Adam M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

From 0 to 60 with Absolutely Accuracy.

Our staff was drowning in paper work and I had to find a solution quickly. We were using various tools all at the expense of time and quality. Various tools, at various price points and information in different systems was no way to live. Bringing in OnTask helped us qualify, quantify, and delegate data more effectively. It was easy to use, and our staff adopted OnTask rapidly. OnTask became the...

Pros

We love the ease of use. It just works. The flexibility of the product allows us to really maximize our processes without having to conform them to a "in the box" solution. The accuracy in which we receive data and the time it saves from start to finish it amazing. The team at OnTask is amazing. We are thrilled to see constant improvements which include our feedback!

Cons

It's a growing product so there are still a few features we are waiting for, but we will say the team is fast/flexible and they get things out faster than we could have imagined.

LT

Laurel T.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

new to the platform but so far so good

We haven't been customers for long but so far we love our new platform! It seems so much easier for the patients and that helps us on the admin side too!

Pros

It's a pretty intuitive platform in terms of administrative interface, and seems to be very easy for our patients as well, only one fail so far. But equally as important, the customer care/ technical support has been amazing!! They have responded quickly every single time and been very helpful!

Cons

The only feature we miss is being able to email HIPPA compliant forms aside from the onboarding paperwork to patients. Sometimes we just need to send out a lab order or something directly to the patient and our previous platform has that function.

DT

David T.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Meets Expectations

It has been a pleasure working with OnTask, Hilary is easy to reach and informative

Pros

Service and ease of use. OnTask is very user friendly.

Cons

Nothing leans that way. We have not had any issues

Thank you for the review, David! So glad to hear the product is easy to use and that Hillary is taking great care of you. Have a great day!

JH

Jeffrey H.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

The new standard

Great customer care. Immediate response to any questions or concerns

Pros

Safe and easy contracting process. Trusted by all of our clients

Cons

I really don’t have any other than it is a bit pricey. Still a good value.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jeffrey! Have a great day!

BB

Brad B.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Ontask is awesome!

Great

Pros

The ease and convenience of getting important documents signed quickly. We also use it for onboarding all new employees.

Cons

It can be difficult to set up complex workflows but the Ontask team is always available to help and very responsive.

KM

Katalina M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Automatiza procesos con OnTask

Pros

Me ha permitido automatizar mis labores para tener un mejor rendimiento.

Cons

ha funcionado de maravilla a pesar que me toco utiilizarlo con vpn puesto que no esta para colombia.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

JM

Joseph M.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Not my top pick, but a good pick

Pros

Its easy to use, when it's working. We do have a lot of instances of not being able to use it due to being down.

Cons

I didn't like when it was down. We have had to put a hold on hiring before and it really hurts.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Joseph! I am disappointed to hear you've been experiencing a lot of issues with the product. I am sending your feedback to our product team and encourage you to reach out to support@ontask.io or your account manager to make sure we can get your connection problems handled. Have a great day!