All categories

OnTask Reviews

Brandon V.

Support has also been amazing and responsive. Very excited to continue to expand our use of this product.

Pat S.

We've enjoyed using OnTask and have received great customer service all along the way. As customer support manager, that part is very important to me.

Pat S.

Sarah E.

Manoj R.

Getting started was somewhat confusing at first.

Cate L.

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Ease of signing agreements and contracts

Today, we use OnTask for one-off agreements as well as templaterised agreements. OnTask has made this so easy to do.

Pros

Easy to setup. Cloud based. I have been a user of the product from the early days. OnTask has come a long way and today, it provides a vital role for Techcelerate.

Cons

OnTask is evolving. As it evolves, it is becoming feature-rich. I was impatient in the early days when it lacked some of the functionality I was after. I am glad to confirm, they listened to early users and have made the product really easy to use and added the features we were after. One of these being the ability to remind when an agreement is not signed by the recipient.

Thank you for the review! We value feedback from our customers as we continue to evolve our product around customer needs.

Easy document workflow process

This service is allowing our business to take paper workflows (in our case, HR documents) that we were hindered from filling out due to the COVID19 related work from home transition. We're now able to quickly and efficiently provide processing of these critical documents.

Pros

The best part of OnTask is the ability to pre-define workflow steps and allow us to control which fields each user has the ability to fill out, and provide them an easy interface to interact with. This allowed us to easily provide a quick way to get important documents filled and signed with digital method to make our workflows quicker and simpler.

Cons

There are some aspects that are still up-and-coming. There is not a decline detail function, meaning that if a user declines, they are unable to provide a reason that goes back to the previous person. We also had to have OnTask custom build us a script to send the document back to a specific person and clear the fields. Otherwise, the decline causes the user to have to start the workflow from the beginning.

Brandon, thank you so much for the honest review and feedback. We have enjoyed helping your company so much. I am going to make sure to run your potential areas of improvement by our developers. We want to continue to make our product better for our customers.

First Time User

OnTask has a good customer support team that helped me with the whole setup of my workflows. That made the process easy and less stressful for me. They tested the workflows before we went live and even followed up with me to see how everything was working.

Pros

Once your workflow is set up, OnTask is really easy to use. I had used the programmers to set up everything for me and that was great! I haven't used a system like this before, but I'm pretty sure that I will be able to figure it out pretty quickly to be able to update forms as needed.

Cons

It is a lot to learn at first. I do seem to have issues with the workflow freezing in the middle of someone working on it, so that is frusterating.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Jill. We are aware of a slow down on very large workflows and our developers are working hard to make improvements to make the large workflows to run quicker and seamlessly through our next product releases. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to us so we can support you.

Loving OnTask for use in Education

We are looking at processes done by our Human Resources department, our Business Services department - signing of contracts, our data department to possibly integrate data with our student management system. Still discovering all that we can do.

Pros

The implementation of this product was very simple. Support responded quickly with any questions. This product can be VERY simple to use to send one form, one recipient and it grows from there. The possibilities are endless with what you can do. Still playing and learning. Held a training for secretaries and they all LOVED it. So many ideas, ease of use, and saves time.

Cons

Would love some step-by-step video tutorials.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

This has made our lives so much easier!

We've enjoyed using OnTask and have received great customer service all along the way. As customer support manager, that part is very important to me!

Pros

We've now implemented OnTask for 99% of our forms and it has sped up the process of getting things signed immensely! Setting up automatic reminders and the fact the recipient can download their own copies of signed forms has saved a lot of work on our end and also greatly reduced the chance for us missing something. Support has also been amazing and responsive. Very excited to continue to expand our use of this product!

Cons

The fact we can't re-send the same task and can only send a link to it.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Pat! We have enjoyed helping eBridge automate and make your form processes easier. As for resending the same task, we may be able to help you with that. Reach out to us at support@ontask.io and we can work on building that into your workflow depending on which task you want to resend. Have a great day!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

OnTask would have saved me countless hours with my previous business

The reason I felt compelled to write this review is that their partner program is excellent and their customer success team is passionate and top-notch.

Pros

OnTask can act as a drop-in replacement for Adobe Sign or Docusign but with the automation and workflow settings that the 'e-sign' platforms do not have. I know first hand how time-consuming this stuff can be when you don't have the right tools. With no-task, a bit of setup upfront will pay huge dividends long-term if you have processes surrounding documents. The icing on the cake is the Zapier integration.

Cons

This isn't specific to OnTask but any similar service requires an upfront effort to build the initial workflows and there seems to not be a great way to streamline this. It feels like a bit of a time investment to get started but I haven't found a similar service that doesn't feel that way.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Makes workflow building easier.

It has been overall good, and gets better each day. I like that you guys are still actively developing it. It felt a little raw at first but now things seem to be getting added to the product to make it easier. I would like to list some suggestions though: -A label field on a web form, currently I just use a text box and make it read-only. -A blank space field on the web form so I can get the layout...

Pros

What I like the most about this product is the user interface. The drag and drop ui is really cool when building out workflows like this. I know this can be tricky to implement and maintain and I have yet to see it fail me. The next best thing would be the support that they offer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] trained us on the software and has been there to answer any questions we had in a timely,...

Cons

The think I liked least about the product was the user experience when getting used to it. There were some bugs that were annoying like not knowing if the auto save worked or not. But they went and added a feature that let you know it saved and how many changes there were that need to be published. Then again I am the one making the workflows, the ones that just need to run the workflows love it, it has made their life easier.

Covid procedure

So far so good!

Pros

Ease of use. We use it for employees daily to track the Covid questionnaire. It is vital to keep employees safe and this software makes it easy to track.

Cons

The final steps. But it was easy after we did it a few times.

Colleen, thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to know more about where you had issues in the final steps if you have 10-15 minutes to spare. I will have our head of UX reach out soon. As always, we are here if you have any issues and we hope to continue to make the product more user friendly based on your feedback.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great and customizable workflow solution!

We are solving parent/guardian liability and consent forms, as well as annual risk management processes for over 400 people across our region - during COVID. This software is crucial!

Pros

After learning how to set up workflows and fix my mistakes, I have enjoyed customizing workflows to fit our various needs across our non-profit personnel. Most of all, this software is user friendly.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to understand how to create workflows, but I got on the phone with an OnTask representative, and they helped me out big time.

Hey Bryan, thanks for the review and feedback. We are making strides to simplify the create workflows even more, but we are always here to help if you need us. We are always open to specific feedback to help develop OnTask and make it even more user friendly.

Health Questionnaire

Pros

OnTask is very user friendly and has a supportive team that will work with you to meet the needs of your business. We had requests during the build out process and instead of them being lost in an ever growing list of dev updates, they would implement it right away. The main goal was to set up a health screening questionnaire, but I would like to continue to utilize this tool for other tasks.

Cons

When we debuted the software there were a few glitches, but that will happen with any big change. We have working through them and everything is running smoothly.

Tampa Bay Active Life Games Registration

The Tampa Bay Active Life Games Registration process this year was much easier than in the past. If a participant did not want to pay online they could at least input the information themselves (this saved a lot of time) and send in their check. They could also print the registration form and information themselves. We registered 360 people to participate in a variety of 28 events. The stream lined process that ontask provided was great. Once someone registered we were immediately notified via email and again once paid via online through PayPal.

Pros

Ease of using the program. To register in an event you filled out the initial information of name, birthdate, address etc and then clicked the events on days that you wanted to participate. This program allowed for their to even be only one event selected on a specific day where you could not physically do more than one event on that day. Participants were given to options to pay: either online...

Cons

We had a few participants that registered that experienced difficulty entering the information correctly and we determined that this was mostly due to user error (our demographic for registration was 50 to 97).

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

From 0 to 60 with Absolutely Accuracy.

Our staff was drowning in paper work and I had to find a solution quickly. We were using various tools all at the expense of time and quality. Various tools, at various price points and information in different systems was no way to live. Bringing in OnTask helped us qualify, quantify, and delegate data more effectively. It was easy to use, and our staff adopted OnTask rapidly. OnTask became the...

Pros

We love the ease of use. It just works. The flexibility of the product allows us to really maximize our processes without having to conform them to a "in the box" solution. The accuracy in which we receive data and the time it saves from start to finish it amazing. The team at OnTask is amazing. We are thrilled to see constant improvements which include our feedback!

Cons

It's a growing product so there are still a few features we are waiting for, but we will say the team is fast/flexible and they get things out faster than we could have imagined.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Lots of potential to create custom flows that meet organization needs.

Document Collection, Signature Capture, Document Management, personalized interactions with each recipient.

Pros

ability to personalize transactions and structure document flow in unique and helpful ways.

Cons

Global document search still in development. Learning curve is a bit steep but once you grasp the structure and tools you will not have few id any issues and support is always there to help.

Thank you for the review and feedback Gregg! We value customer enhancement requests and hear your request for the stronger search capabilities! We are always here if you need us.

I love this product!

We have been using OnTask for about 6 months. We rely on OnTask for our Tech Hire MOU process which requires specific information for reporting to government contracts. OnTask has enabled our members to easily complete and sign the MOU without printing, scanning or emailing.

Pros

It works. It has been very easy to implement.

Cons

There are some limitations with functionality. As one of OnTask first customers, we look forward to seeing how the features and functionality continue to grow.

OnTask is a Great Resource!

Our organization began using OnTask for our time-off requests. Before OnTask, each department had it's own form and multiple copies of each request was made. Now, with OnTask it's one web form! OnTask streamlined the process. Now, there is no chance of paperwork being lost or a supervisor misplacing a time-off request. Pros: OnTask has definitely made us more productive and efficient. We don't...

OnTask keeps me ON TASK.

I love this software. I am a Transaction Coordinator for a high volume real estate broker. At any given time we are handling multiple transactions and it always seemed like my day was just getting away from me while I was not accomplishing what I needed to. OnTask allowed me to see where my time was going and how well it was being utilized. Making myself and my office more productive and more successful.

Pros

Easy to use and customizable to my particular needs.

Cons

Getting started was somewhat confusing at first.

Streamline

I am so thankful we made the decision to go with on Task. The entire experience from purchase, to set up, to use has been easy.

Pros

The ability to streamline our work flows for paperwork has improved our ability to get all paperwork completed in a timely manner without missing things, and having completed files.

Cons

Setting up the forms, although not difficult, is time consuming.

Christina, thank you for your review. We are happy that OnTask is working so well for Genisis Manor and we are working hard to make the building forms portion even easier! If you ever need help, please feel free to reach out to us.

Transitioning to paperless

We went from an outdated paper system to a completely paperless format. The transition was painless and cost effective

Pros

The people.... Friendly, professional, quick, and extremely detailed

Cons

Could be faster when using the workflows

Love on task

Pros

I love the fact that task is easy to use and also easy to navigate through

Cons

I have no complaints this is awesome I will encourage others

ONTASK FOR COVID COMPLIANCE

Pros

Super helpful getting people checked in and out of our studios during filming.

Cons

Since its web based, if you don't have good services when using, it can hang up so maybe could be more local to complete the checkin and then upload when signal is better?

Hey Martin - thank you so much for the review and feedback. Your idea on having a way to handle bad signal is interesting. I am going to take this back to our developers and start thinking through it. We value your feedback and hope to continue to make OnTask even better for Industrial Color.

Contract Review Software

We have the need to track contract development process between all stakeholders; this solution provides the functionality

Pros

Red-line functionality; multi approvers; internal and external document upload

Cons

Red-line Review Module does not automatically integrate into Signature module

Time Saver

Pros

Easy to use, what use to takes days now takes minutes.

Cons

Making changes on the fly would be my only issue but thats really a minor one in the big scheme of things.

Thank you for your review Kai! If you are available to have a short conversation with us to talk through your challenges in making changes on the fly, we would love to see if we can give you any tips and tricks or take your feedback to help is in developing OnTask more.

Fast and Easy

The staff is helpful and supportive. I was guided every step of the process.

Pros

Set up was simple and I have cut so much wast out of our process. The workflows are life-changing.

Cons

I wish I had found them sooner. They have made life easier.

OnTask Solution

Pros

I like everything about this software. The ease of use, availability to sign documents with a verified signature and be able to custom brand emails so that they are company specific. All of this for a great price. It is well worth the money.

Cons

I have no cons in working with OnTask so far nor do I expect any.

Thank you for the review, Nick! We look forward to helping you stay efficient without having to break the bank. If you need anything, we are here for you.