openSourceCM Reviews

4.4/5 (5 reviews)

Amy Sue Lombardi

The system is easy to use and easily customized, and the support is very responsive.

Reviewed 2017-06-15

Ease of use and live support. The fact that we were able to customize the system to work with our accounting system to create purchase orders was a great bonus!

Kathy Wood

I would say overall we are satisfied with the performance.

Reviewed 2017-05-06

The customer service from your organization to fix issues we had from that upgrade was very good. The customer service your organization provides is top notch.

Nir Ganor

Fast results and user-friendly

Reviewed 2017-01-02

Instead of going through hundreds and thousands of hard copies or outdated memory storage media, I now find the relevant docs and issues in just a few clicks. It comes natural and easy as Google or Wikipedia for info with reliability, privacy, security and to the point of relevance to my need. OpenSource transformed my professional dregs to a breeze I actually enjoy doing. OpenSource gave me a powerful tool I have been waiting for a long time while sifting through loads of documents and piles of contracts. Literally, a life saver for me.

Peter Alter

Outstanding

Reviewed 2016-12-27

Helped increase efficiency throughout the organization. Our users are happy with the added value it brings and easy to operate. Recommended!

Steven Nicholls