openSourceCM

Web-based legal document processing and contract management

openSourceCM Reviews

The system is easy to use and easily customized, and the support is very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use and live support. The fact that we were able to customize the system to work with our accounting system to create purchase orders was a great bonus!

Cons

What I like least about this software is that while some parts may be customized by the customer, not all of the software may be. Such as: the dashboard for a user (not an administrator) has too much information that they do not need and causes confusion for many of my users. Also, the information that they need specific to themselves/department should be only what is available - not everything from the system.

I would say overall we are satisfied with the performance.

Pros

The customer service from your organization to fix issues we had from that upgrade was very good. The customer service your organization provides is top notch.

Cons

The transition when the upgrade happened was very painful. It took too long and the result was not satisfactory.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, we hope to continue to serve openwave for years to come.

OpenSource

Adequate for our purposes.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It has several functionalities that are pretty useful for tracking and keeping your contract management in control.

Cons

No easy way to tell if I am looking at the most recent contract for a particular vendor.

Opensource CM review

Is good software.

Pros

Opensource CM is good software for big companies. It has good search system. Provides to get fast any dates. Reports can be imported in many formats. For. Ex. In pdf.

Cons

To many information on front page. We used just trial vercion and coudn't get to used to it. Don't know why, but my company decided to contact other vendor.

Fast results and user-friendly

Instead of going through hundreds and thousands of hard copies or outdated memory storage media, I now find the relevant docs and issues in just a few clicks. It comes natural and easy as Google or Wikipedia for info with reliability, privacy, security and to the point of relevance to my need. OpenSource transformed my professional dregs to a breeze I actually enjoy doing. OpenSource gave me a powerful tool I have been waiting for a long time while sifting through loads of documents and piles of contracts. Literally, a life saver for me.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words..

Outstanding

Helped increase efficiency throughout the organization. Our users are happy with the added value it brings and easy to operate. Recommended!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating